Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
We explore the city, and I get toyed with and teased all day.
11.8k words
4.84
64.3k
79

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were, all of us gathered in the living room, dressed to head out and enjoy the beautiful day. Britney and I were in dresses, Kayla was wearing a dark blue skirt and a simple white top, while Megan was in some mom jeans and a shirt. Christopher didn't have anything other than shorts and a t-shirt, so we decided we needed to get him some clothes.

Britney was the one that came up with the idea of where to go. "I heard of this neighborhood on the other side of the city which is supposed to have some great places to shop and wander around."

We all decided to go to the neighborhood Britney suggested, which required us to catch a train (we didn't want to drive that far). Thankfully the train station was a short walk away, which was honestly one of the reasons that we went with a condo in this specific area. Also thankfully, there wasn't much of a wind today, given my current dress predicament. When I pictured myself walking to take the train around the city, I didn't foresee myself in a dress this short with nothing on underneath it. Maybe that was poor foresight, maybe I just would never have seen this coming. Regardless, I'm glad I don't need to hold my skirt too much. I could feel Megan's eyes on me whenever she was behind me, which seemed to be constantly. Was she intentionally walking behind me as much as she can just to enjoy watching me struggle? Ugh...

Throughout the walk, Kayla was more chatty with Christopher than she normally was, and he didn't shy away from talking to her even if it meant not walking next to me. I mean, it isn't like they never talked, but I don't know that they'd ever really had a conversation without me before this weekend, and now they've had at least three different conversations that left me out. We made it to the train without much else happening, and used our public transportation cards to board the train. The trip would only take like 30 minutes, and the train wasn't too crowded. All in all, it seemed like it should be a straightforward trip. Spoiler alert it wasn't, yet it definitely set the stage for everything else that would happen today.

The seating was set up in groups of four, which meant we couldn't fit all five of us in one section. To compensate, we spread out across two sections, so we would be sitting across the main aisle. Christopher looked at me and winked (why does everyone keep winking?!?!) as he sat next to the window with Kayla immediately sitting in the aisle seat next to him. Kayla didn't even look at me, she just turned and started talking to Christopher again. Britney quickly took a seat directly in front of him.

Megan pulled me into the other seats, sitting with me at the window and herself between me and Kayla. Now I couldn't see Kayla or Christopher at all, just Megan next to me and Britney across the aisle and in front of Christopher. Great. But that wasn't what I actually needed to worry about.

As soon as the train took off, Megan reached over and undid the top button on my dress. She didn't ask, she didn't even pause to make sure I was ok with it. Just undid the button with a smile on her face.

"That's better."

My jaw was almost in my lap. I couldn't believe she just did that! I moved my hands to button my dress again. She grabbed my hands, shook her head at me, then undid the next button. I just held the front of my dress looking at her for a few seconds.

Her message was clear. If I tried to change how she was dressing (more undressing) me, she would undo more. I put my hands down, picked up my jaw, and sat all the way back in my seat, knowing there was nothing I could do. To be honest, the loss of control over even my clothing this much was somehow turning me on. I just hoped my pussy didn't make a wet spot on the back of my dress.

I could hear my boyfriend and Kayla talking for a while. I couldn't really hear for sure what they were saying, but I could just hear their voices and at one point I leaned forward to look at them. Christopher saw me looking and made a show of putting his hand on Kayla's hand. They weren't exactly holding hands, but they were basically holding hands. God, that sounded so high school. I couldn't believe he was doing this in front of me! He smiled again, and leaned back in his seat again, making it so I couldn't fully see him anymore.

Before I had the chance to lean back, Megan sat forward and faced me again.

"Awe, don't worry little Maddy, we can have fun too!" Before I could register what she said, she reached forward and pulled the top of my dress so both my breasts were showing! I thought undoing buttons was bad enough but this was way too much! I instinctively reached to pull by dress up, but her hands caught mine and then I looked at the face she was giving me. Her message was absolutely clear: she would make this even worse if I touched my clothes. Once she felt my resistance crumble, she released my hands which fell limply at my sides. She gave my nipples a slight pinch and said "perfect!"

I was shocked. Going without a bra or panties was one thing. Did she really expect me to sit around with both of my breasts out for all to see? I wanted to cover up, but I found I couldn't make myself disobey her. Instead I looked away, and that's when I noticed Britney staring right at me with a smile on her face.

I immediately sat back in my seat and looked out the window. I constantly hoped nobody would walk by, as I had no justifiable reason to be flashing everyone. Is there even a justifiable reason to be dressed like this in public? Thankfully, I was spared more embarrassment and nobody walked by our section. I'm sure Megan was a bit disappointed, but I was definitely pleased, and we aren't going to talk about how wet my pussy is beneath my skirt. About 2 minutes before our stop, Megan leaned over and tucked both my breasts away inside my dress again. When she finished with me, she whispered so only I could hear.

"That's a good girl. I'm glad you learned I'm in charge of you, completely, including how you cover that pretty little body. We are going to have a fun day together!"

We all left the train and found ourselves on a beautiful little street with tons of shops, restaurants, and some great charm. I can't believe places like this can be on the outer edge of big cities, somehow blending small town feels with big city access. Two seconds after that thought went through my head, I felt my dress blow in the wind slightly and I was instantly reminded of the more pressing things I should be concerned with.

As we started walking down the street, I made sure to walk next to Christopher. I needed to catch up with everything that had happened, I was both uncomfortable and so fucking turned on, I just needed to know more information. I whispered, not wanting to be overheard.

"Christopher, what happened on the train? I could only see you for a short bit."

He responded a bit louder than I anticipated, making my head dart around to see if anyone noticed. Sure enough, Megan was staring straight at me while Christopher spoke.

"Awe, Maddison, did seeing me and Kay holding hands make your pussy wet or something? Don't worry, nothing much happened. We talked, held hands, and she leaned her head on my shoulder for a while. I'll make sure to tell you if anything actually happens. I know how much you like it."

He was acting like it was nothing, but holding hands and leaning and talking all sound like boyfriend and girlfriend intimacy stuff, even if it isn't sex. And yet, I was definitely getting wetter. How was that possible? I've basically been turned on and getting hornier every minute of today. There has to be a limit, right? And don't you dare think that Mean Girls quote at me...

"Ok, first we need to get Chris some better clothes."

Kayla was taking charge again. It bothered me that he didn't stop her from using "Chris" yet I had to use "Christopher". He said he prefers the long version, but I'm not sure anymore. Wait, did he call her "Kay"?! Were they calling each other by nicknames?!

Britney was the one that found the place after looking up and down the street. "How about that place? Looks like a good boutique, and they may have men's clothes too!"

We went in and were greeted by a nice lady who explained there were different sections based on styles. There were actually a couple men's sections downstairs and a couple more upstairs. It isn't too often you see them broken up like that, but it's a locally owned place and they obviously like to do things their own way.

"Well, Maddison, you know the types of clothes Christopher usually wears, so why don't Megan and I check out the downstairs with you." Britney had a certain twinkle in her eye as she spoke.

"Ok, Chris and I will start upstairs then!" Kayla seemed way too excited. And now they were going to be by themselves for a bit. Ugh, that is so much worse than being just barely out of sight on the train. Damnit, I need to get control of myself. She was already a few steps up the stairs and smiling back at us by the time Britney pulled me further into the store and away from the stairway.

I continued to watch over my shoulder as Britney led me away. Christopher reached out and took Kayla's hand before we turned a corner and I couldn't see them anymore. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this. My head and heart were both in turmoil leaving them alone, but my pussy was positively dripping down my leg.

I didn't have time to worry about them though, because both Megan and Britney seemed to have plans for me. Britney didn't let go of my hand as she led us toward some of the small side sections. As soon as we were out of sight of the shopkeeper, Britney pulled my breasts out of my shirt, just like Megan did earlier. Again, I was caught completely off guard while my tits were pulled out for the world to see. Ok, maybe tits is a wrong word to use to describe mine, but still.

"I didn't get to see these pretty little things as well as I wanted to earlier, so I want a good look now." She stepped back just enough to look me up and down, focusing on my breasts for a while. Megan was right behind me, and took this opportunity to wrap her arms around me and squeeze both of my breasts, which obviously obstructed Britney's view, but she didn't mind in the slightest apparently.

"She has such pretty little boobies, doesn't she? And she's so obedient! We can have so much fun with her!" Megan was thankfully speaking quietly enough that the shopkeeper couldn't hear.

"And she clearly wants to share Christopher with us. My guess is she wants to be played with too." Britney's smile was fucking sexy, but probably didn't mean anything good for me.

"Of course she does. I'm sure the happy couple is having fun upstairs, we should have fun too." Megan pinched my nipples again to emphasize her point.

"Good! And I'll have to have my own fun with Christopher later! He's so sexy and I can't wait to play with him." Britney came right up so we were almost nose to nose. "Is that ok with you Maddison? Am I right in my guess that you want us to play with your boyfriend? Afterall, Kayla's probably doing that as we speak right upstairs, and if you didn't want it you would probably stop her, yet here you are blushing while flashing us here in the store. So, do you want me to play with your boyfriend later?"

Fuck. Me. How the fuck did she figure all this out about me so fast?! I was still figuring all of this out about me and she already was making plans?! Ugh, why am I acting this way? I can stop it right now by saying no, fixing my clothes, and going upstairs to stop Kayla from doing whatever she is doing with Christopher. Yet, here I was, not moving, face getting warmer and warmer, trying as hard as I can to resist grinding against Megan's body which is pushed up against my back.

Megan pinched my nipples again, clearly wanting me to answer Britney's question. Thankfully that act snapped me out of my mental journey. Just give them the honest answer, they already know, they may even know more about this than I do. "Mmm, yes."

"That's my good girl, Maddy. You know you just want to let your boyfriend have his fun while you have fun being our little Maddy. Britney, have you seen the other surprise I set up with my little plaything?"

Megan's hands trailed down my sides, making my entire body tingle with more arousal. Her fingers curled around the hem of my dress. I knew she would just make it worse for me if I stopped her, her lesson when we were on the train was still fresh in my mind. She pulled my dress up enough to flash my bare pussy to Britney, whose jaw dropped in surprise.

"Oh my god! She's not wearing panties! Megan! She did this just because you told her to?"

"Kinda. You see, Maddy here seems to love truth or dare. I dared her to do this earlier, and she understood the stakes enough to follow through."

"That's fun! I want a closer look at this little pussy!" She pulled me towards her while pushing me against the wall. Megan got out of the way, wanting to let Britney take charge for a second. As soon as my back hit the wall, she knelt down, putting her face right in front of my dripping pussy.

"Awe, it's such a pretty pussy! And dear god she is wet!"

"I haven't even had a great look yet! I had a quick look earlier before her shower, but I want a close one too." Now they were both staring right at my vagina. This was humiliating.

"Wow, you two have been playing for a bit then! I'm sad I wasn't in the know earlier. But Kayla and I had some fun teasing Christopher, so I guess I was a little involved, even if I didn't know the game yet." She smirked up at me, while running her hand up and down the inside of my thighs. Fuck, the move was perfectly executed and had me wishing I was alone so I could touch myself for a bit.

"Oh, no worries, you're welcome to play with Maddy whenever you want! I haven't done anything in front of Christopher yet, I don't know how he would react. But as long as you are sneaky, she seems to love it."

"I can see what you mean! I can't believe how wet she is!" Britney ran a finger all the way up the inside of my leg, wiping my juices off my leg as she went. She stuck her finger in her mouth after it was covered, making my legs shiver in arousal at the sight.

"Mmm, she tastes pretty good too! Have you tried her out between your legs yet? Is she any good with her tongue or hands?"

"I haven't yet, there hasn't been a good chance. She's lived with us for just over 24 hours, you know. But maybe today!"

"It's so tempting to drag her into a changing room and see what she can do! Even just to throw her down and eat a little from this honeypot. But, we don't really want to get caught, I guess. Ugh, I'll wait a little while too, then. But soon, little Maddy!"

Britney and Megan stood up then, not bothering to pull my dress down.

"But I still want to play, even if it isn't with her tongue on my clit. So, Maddy, truth or dare?"

"What?! I'm still doing Megan's dare! Please don't make me do more."

"I don't care. I want my turn too. So, pick: truth or dare?"

There was absolutely no way I was going to let this horny woman give me a dare right now. She would have me running down the street naked or something. "Truth."

"I knew you were too nervous to pick dare. No worries, that's the game. Tell me, are you an exhibitionist?"

That word has now come up twice in one day for me. Does that mean I am one? "Uh, I don't know. How do I know if I am one?"

"Haha simple! Do you get turned on by showing off your body or doing sexy things outside or in front of others? I mean, you're wet right now, so I think you might be an exhibitionist, Maddy."

"Oh, uh, I don't know. I've never done anything like these last 24 hours. I don't have experience with this. So maybe? I don't know."

My timidness seemed to excite her even more. She had this gigantic smile on her face and that dangerous glint was back in her eyes.

"Awe, no worries little Maddy. We can explore this with you! I mean, making a woman run around flashing us and others and doing sexy things in public sounds like a fantastically fun time to me! Judging by how wet you are, I really think you might be. Well, how about this, let's come up with a safe word. I don't want to make you actually uncomfortable, that's not fun."

"Yeah, that's a great idea Britney! I love playing with you, Maddy, but I'm still your friend first and don't want to actually hurt you or traumatize you. Does that sound good?"

I realized then that even though my life seemed to be spiraling out of control, these were still my friends and I loved them even more! I almost got teary eyed at their kindness. I know I don't really have much experience in the world of kinky stuff, but I at least understood the concept of a safe word.

"Yes, I'd love that. I don't know what's going on with me, but I think I would feel much safer with a safe word. I don't know when I would use it, but still. What word?"

"Let's go simple. How about 'red'?"

"Ok, I like it. So I'll use it only when I feel unsafe or am absolutely not ok with what is happening."

"Good! I'm glad we got that setup! I would've felt bad if we actually were making you miserable. Now, give me a kiss as a thank you. I want it to be good, too."

I smiled at Britney and timidly approached her. I only made it half a step before she pulled me in quickly and our lips met. Her tongue was in my mouth within two seconds, and her hands pulled me against her tightly. I became very aware of my nipples still being exposed as they rubbed against her soft dress. But honestly, the feeling of her hand on my back while her other hand drifted down to grip my petite ass combined with her soft lips on mine and her gentle yet firm tongue dancing with mine were the main focus of my attention.

"Ok, break it up you two, we need to go find the happy couple. Oh, speaking of, is Kayla in on this game you and Christopher seem to be playing? She seems to be loving whatever is going on between her and Christopher, so I assume you've talked to her already, right?"

"I don't know what Christopher has told her, but I haven't talked about anything with her. I don't know why, but seeing him playing with you three has been super arousing for me. He found out and has been running with it."

"Ok, I'll chat with her and see what her thoughts are."

Britney pulled my dress back up over my breasts and led us out of the little side area to go find Kayla and Christopher. We hadn't even looked for clothes for Christopher yet, but they didn't seem to care. I wanted to look around because I wanted to make sure he wouldn't be wearing the shirt and shorts all day, but the girls pulled me back towards the front of the store. It wasn't till we were about to walk back around the corner to the entrance area when Megan noticed my boobs were still exposed. She smiled at me as she gave them one more pinch before covering both up.

"We'll get those back out later." She squeezed them once through my dress, then grabbed my hand and pulled me toward Britney in the entrance.

As soon as we came around the corner, Kayla was on the stairs near the big mirror, checking her lipstick. Fuck me, she just looked so beautiful. I hated that she was the one Christopher was playing with instead of me. Speaking of, Christopher was nowhere to be seen. Did they separate? No, she looked perfectly happy, so I doubt there was a fight or anything. Where was he? I couldn't hold back, I had to ask. Ok, come on Maddison, be calm and casual. Don't let her know how much this is getting to you.

"Hey Kayla, where did Christopher go?" Nice, smooth. No way she could read into that.

"Oh, he'll be down in just a second. We found some great options and he's putting an outfit on to wear out of the store. Excuse me real fast, I gotta go pay for the items we found." Then she grabbed a small pile of clothes at the foot of the stairs I hadn't even noticed and moved off to the register. Ok, maybe nothing happened. She said they just found clothes and he was putting some on. I was afraid they were doing stuff in a changing room or something, but maybe not. But wait, was she buying him clothes now? That's boyfriend girlfriend stuff, not just flirting stuff. No, calm down Maddison. It doesn't mean anything. Britney snapped me out of my train of thought, thankfully.