Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared down at me, a hand stroking my head as I worked her over. I knew how much she enjoyed my fingers inside her as I toyed with her clit, so I made sure to introduce them shortly. I was instantly rewarded with a loud moan and the fantastic motion of her hips. I paid attention to her body and her signs of arousal far more than I did with Britney, making sure to follow her signals as best I could. With Britney I'd definitely lost myself in my own enjoyment, and even though I enjoyed Megan too, I am more experienced with licking her pussy by now and I was able to focus more on her subtle cues. Wait, did I just say I'm experienced with licking a woman's pussy? Wow, this is who I am now...

Back to the action. I think this was the record for the fastest I'd ever made Megan orgasm. It felt like almost no time at all. But the surprising part was that she didn't let go of my head when she came back down to earth. No, she smiled down at me and shook her head in delight.

"Oh, we aren't done yet, my pet. I'm in the mood for a couple more. Let's see how long you can keep that tongue going."

She intended to get off multiple times tonight, and I was going to be the one to give her those orgasms. Is it bad that I was a little sad that Britney didn't ask for the same thing? Oh well, can't have everything, I guess.

It had to be 30 minutes later, my mouth, jaw, and tongue were sore, but Megan was all smiles after I expertly brought her to 3 orgasms. She wanted to make out afterwards, but I honestly needed to rest my tongue and jaw. She smiled and laughed, and then she and Britney stood up, with me sandwiched between them.

"Britney, I think she's been a good pet tonight, don't you?"

"Oh, absolutely. She's been fantastic, and I've been staring at her ass and dripping pussy for way too long."

Oh, obviously she had a perfect view from behind me. And my hope that my literally dripping pussy wouldn't be noticed was even more obviously misplaced.

"You know, we should probably do something about that, shouldn't we?"

"I think you're right. And she did earn it after all..."

I was 85% sure I was about to be rewarded, but that could honestly mean anything. Britney made it sound like her delicious pussy was a reward (and honestly I'm ok with that), and Megan had called hers a treat. They also could've come up with something new. So when they told me to sit down on the couch, I did exactly as they instructed and then smiled at their relatively kind words. It was a pleasant break from being ordered around, though I can't pretend I didn't love doing what they told me to do.

"Britney, I know I've used her a few times already before tonight, but I cannot believe how natural of a pussy licker she is. Like, what were the odds, right?!"

"Oh yeah, definitely. And the fact that you and Kayla unlocked this whole new side to her so quickly, I am extremely thankful. Haha!"

They smiled down at me while talking about me again.

"I think we could play a little game with my pet. I think we'll all love it." Her smile was both evil and loving, if that's possible.

"I'm all ears! I can't wait to play with her cute little cunt again!"

"Remember the game last time, on the train?"

"Duh, constant edging. She was a wet mess afterwards." Britney smiled down at me with a little glint in her eyes.

"Well, I'm thinking the opposite this time. Who knows how long we have until the happy couple," she looked at me with an evil smirk on her face, "gets home. What if we try and get her off as many times as possible between now and then?"

"Oh shit! That's fun! She's going to be a completely different kind of wet mess after that."

Fuck, I'm not going to pretend that didn't sound fantastic. I did my best to keep my composure and not show my extreme excitement, but I don't think I did a great job. My mind quickly wandered to what my "record" for orgasms in a day was. I think in one session I've had 4 (thank you Christopher), but in a day, I think I had like 6 or 7 last Saturday. That's gotta be the most I've ever had in a day. There was no way they could pull 6 or 7 out of me in one evening, right?! Right?! Fuck, I don't think my pussy or my mind could handle that.

"Haha yeah! Ok. You get started, I'm going to grab some...tools...to help us out!"

"Gladly!"

Megan joyfully hurried out towards her room while Britney moved to stand directly in front of me. She smiled down at me, towering over me, I assume, to assert her dominance over me again. She didn't need to since I would clearly do anything she told me to, but we both liked the visual.

"Ok, slut. I know you want to taste my perfect pussy again, but it's your turn to be the focus. So, lay back and lift those legs so I can see your little cunt."

I was slightly disappointed I would even get a little taste again, which made me a little slow to react to her command. She didn't wait for me to move, instead she grabbed my knees, spun me to face the right way, and pulled my legs high in the air. My pussy and ass were completely exposed to her, and she wasted no time in getting to work.

Britney started with her fingers, exploring my pussy, every inch that she could reach. I was already soaking wet which she made sure to take advantage of. Her fingers pulled my lips apart for her hungry eyes, and it was crazy to think that she was going to know what my body looked like better than I do pretty soon. Hell, I love him, but I don't even think Christopher had looked at my pussy this intensely. He's not one to avoid some cunniligus when we fuck, but he's usually more focused on making me cum quickly than on getting to know my pussy.

Before she could do more than just explore my outer lips and folds, Megan bounded back into the room with some of her toy collection. Did you know she had a collection? I didn't, but now I definitely do.

"Got stuff for us! Ooo, looks like you've got her positioned perfectly already!"

"Oh yeah, just admiring her pretty little cunt so far. Ok, what are we starting with?"

"How about this? It'll help us keep her going constantly. Oh, damn, I forgot the lube though. Give me a second and I'll grab some."

"Haha nope! No need for lube! She is so fucking wet that it'll slip right in, watch."

I couldn't even see what they were talking about as the toys were out of my line of sight. They both giggled and then I felt something push inside my pussy. It wasn't a very big toy, in fact it felt more like a small ball than a dildo. Regardless, they pushed it in, and Britney followed the toy with her mouth, locking her lips onto my nether ones after fully pushing the toy inside me.

She must have done this before, because she was fantastic at it. I knew I was in trouble and that my pussy was going to get an intense workout. The way she used her tongue, her lips, her teeth occasionally, and even her moans just drove me wild. While Britney quickly drove me up the mountain, Megan stood up and brought her face up to mine. She locked eyes with me for a second before showing me a small remote looking device, like a garage door clicker. She gave me a quick wink and clicked a button on the remote and the small thing they had pushed into me came to life! It was a wireless vibrator fully inside me! Fuck! That combined with Britney's magic tongue had me near an orgasm only seconds into them playing with me! Megan leant closer and kissed me, making both of my pairs of lips fully occupied and it was so fucking sexy!

But then the worst happened.

I heard a light ding and a quiet vibration from nearby and instantly recognized it as my phone getting a text message. Fuck! Was it Kayla?! There was no way, surely this was too soon for them to be coming back. I wanted this orgasm so fucking bad, but I had to look at the message. I just can't risk it. I pushed Megan off of my face to speak.

"WAIT! PLEASE! Please wait, I need to check my phone."

Both ladies pulled back, with extremely confused looks. Megan thankfully shut the vibrator off too. I scrambled for my phone and found it. Sure enough, it was a message from Kayla.

Kayla: finished dinner, will be on our way home for dessert soon. Don't forget the deal: either be there or don't, it's up to you. But don't you dare interrupt us.

Fuck, I needed to go. I looked back at the two women and they had concerned looks.

"Ok, first, that was so fucking good and I hope we can do this right next time, but I have to go."

"Why? What's going on?"

I had to explain to them, it was only fair.

"Ugh, fine. I'll tell you. Kayla told me she is going to have sex with Christopher tonight for the first time."

"Ooo, that's sexy! That's why you were so turned on as soon as we started!"

"Haha yeah, that's why. But she also told me I could watch if I wanted, I just have to be hidden in her closet before she gets home. She said if I don't, then I'll never get the chance again, so I have to."

The girls looked at each other and somehow communicated without having to say anything. Then they both turned to me with these evil smirks on their faces. Oh no, I was instantly worried they were already planning some way of ruining my chance to hide in Kayla's closet or something. Ugh, I might need to make a run for it or something.

They put their heads together and whispered quietly enough that I couldn't hear what they were saying. I'm sure whatever they were saying was going to be both bad and good somehow.

"Fine. You can go, but it's going to cost you. We want something out of it too."

Fuck me, of course it's going to cost me. But, whatever they want is probably going to be extremely sexy, so am I really going to complain. Yup, they can have whatever they want; I need to be in that room.

"Ok, anything you want, just please let me go before they get home."

"Go on, we will tell you what we want later, once we've decided what it is. Here." Megan held my dress out to me. Well, I already told them the truth, so no point in holding back.

"Oh, uh, no thanks. Kayla said I had to be naked or I would get punished."

"Ooo, kinky. Well, you'll have to come and ask for your clothes back when you're done then." Britney had a wide smile on her face as she stood next to Megan and snatched my dress out of Megan's hand as she spoke. I knew I would happily do it, no matter how embarrassed I was at the time.

"Yes, miss Britney." I then turned to leave, but not without a playful spank from Megan.

I ran into Kayla's room and straight into her closet. The lights were off in the room, so I left them off when I hid. I sat there, knees tucked under me, while I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Fuck, it felt like hours that I stayed there. I moved around occasionally, but every time I heard a sound I thought it was them so I got back into position where I could see out the crack in the door. But nope, I just continued waiting. Was this part of her game? Was she trying to show even more control over me by making me wait for what felt like more than an hour just to see her fuck my boyfriend? Well, it was working. I'd accidentally left my phone in the living room when I dashed out, and I didn't dare go get it, even if it would help with my boredom. No, it was too risky, I mean, what if they showed up in the 5 seconds it would take to grab my phone. Nope. Not worth it.

Could I shout for one of the girls to bring it? No, that probably wouldn't go down too well now that I think about it. Plus, what if they just so happen to show up right then? Nope, still not worth it.

Finally, what must've been over an hour later, the unmistakable sound of the front door closing rang through the room. Positions people! I was instantly kneeling out of sight but close enough to see everything through the cracked door. A few seconds later, Kayla's light turned on and I had my first sight of the night. Kayla led Christopher into the room, with giant smiles on both their faces. I couldn't see everything in the room, but her full length mirror definitely increased my field of view. She closed the door after they both entered the room, then walked over to lean on her cabinet, the same one from earlier.

Fuck me, this is really going to happen and I'm watching it. She's totally seducing him, and he is going to fuck her. Hell, she doesn't even have to seduce him, he's already agreed he was going to fuck her, and he even has his real girlfriend's permission.

I watch as she slowly moves her ass back and forth, clearly inviting him to come grab her. He does just that, snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her back against his chest. She arched her back beautifully, making sure her ass pushed against his crotch as best she could given their height difference.

Christopher spun her around and they started making out. I've seen them kiss a few times before, but never like this. There was so much passion and desire in it this time. Their hands flew all over each other. His shirt was quickly unbuttoned and discarded. Kayla leant back and thrust her chest out as Christopher pulled her dress down to reveal her breasts. Then they were kissing again, her hands on his chest and back and his on her tits, squeezing and occasionally pinching her perfect nipples.

I watched as she grabbed his crotch through his pants, feeling his entire length and teasing him. His hand then went up her dress, showing no hesitation at "discovering" she wasn't wearing any panties. He must've found out while they were at dinner. She was moaning into his mouth as he toyed with her. I couldn't quite tell, but based on their movements, he probably had a finger or two inside her. She then must've decided she wanted to take more control because she broke the kiss and pushed him back just enough that I could see her fully: her beautiful breasts were out and her dress had bunched around her waist enough so her pussy was fully exposed too.

They were going so fast! It had only been maybe 1-2 minutes since they walked into the room and they were already undressing and getting close to fucking. She bit her lip as she dropped to her knees, pulling Christopher's pants down in the process. Her eyes got big when she saw his manhood, and she looked up at him with her mouth agape as she held it in her small hands. She kissed it several times while stroking it, and then she plunged her mouth over as much of it as she could.

Fuck, this was the first time I'd seen her give him head. He'd told me how much better she was than me at sucking his cock, but watching it is so much more...intense. She could get all the way down his cock in only a few attempts, something I struggled to ever accomplish. Damn, that's why he liked her blowjobs so much. But that wasn't even my biggest surprise yet.

Just then, I almost squealed and ruined my hiding place when the vibrator I'd completely forgotten about came to life! It was so fucking strong! I gasped and had to immediately cover my mouth with both of my hands to stop any sound from escaping! Fuck, I'd been so distracted with making sure I was here on time that I forgot about the wireless vibrator! And now the girls were probably laughing their asses off at the predicament I was in.

Do I risk taking it out and making too much noise? Or do I leave it in and risk making too much noise myself. Surely there is no way I can watch Kayla and Christopher have sex and deal with this toy without cumming, but can I stay quiet with all that stimulation? This thing feels so strong, I'm sure it will make enough noise if I pull it out...damnit!

Ok, there is no sense in hiding it from you. The pure thrill of having the vibrator inside me yet out of my control while watching my boyfriend I plan to marry one day fuck my super hot roommate was too much for me to say resist. So I left it inside, knowing I would have to control myself as much as possible. Hey, don't judge me, you probably find it hot too. Ok, back to the story again.

I firmly clamped my hand over my mouth and looked out through the slightly open closet door. Last time I'd looked she was on her knees with her mouth around Christopher's cock. Damnit! They'd already stripped naked and were making out on the bed! I am sure I was only away from the door for like 15 seconds or something like that. There is no way it was much longer than that. Fuck they were moving fast! I guess they were just as excited to have sex as I was to watch them.

I had to shut my eyes for a second and hold back a moan as the vibrator continued to work on me. I tried as hard as I could to suppress the arousal and opened my eyes to watch the two lovers on the bed. Fuck, I hate that I just called them that to myself...and find it hot, ugh. Kayla was on top of Christopher! Where they already having sex?! Oh, no. False alarm. They were still just making out and enjoying the feel of each other. Damn, even watching them kiss was hot. Or was it just the effect the vibrator was having on me? Doesn't matter. I was loving every second of it.

I watched the couple (I'm leaning into it) lovingly make out for another couple minutes. I know this is their first time (at least I trust they weren't lying to me about that), but they looked like long-time lovers with tons of experience with each other. They looked like they weren't just going to fuck, they were going to make love. That should've angered me, and maybe it did a little, but it really pushed this cuckquean button I apparently had. It made my pussy gush, and that definitely wasn't caused by the toy still inside me.

Eventually, Kayla broke their kiss and smiled down at Christopher. She then whispered something to him, but unfortunately I couldn't hear. He said "of course!" and she smiled even bigger, rolling off of his chest and giggling. She laid on the bed on her back and spread her legs with that smile still plastered on her face.

She squealed, somehow cute and super fucking sexy at the same time, as Christopher dove between her outstretched legs. As soon as he was nestled between her thighs, she closed her legs behind his back and head and weaved her hands into his hair. She stared down at him as he started working her pussy over. I'd heard his stories of this a few times now and had fantasized about it more than I want to tell you, but this was the first time (and hopefully not the last) where I got to witness it. I've sampled his tongue countless times, so I know what it feels like and he is absolutely fantastic. But watching him bring pleasure to another woman was hotter than I could ever have guessed. I had no doubt I was a cuckquean, why else would I be this wet while watching the scene in front of me.

Oh yeah, the vibrator was also to blame. I was pulled away from the door for a second to make sure I didn't make too much noise. The vibrator had ramped up to a much higher intensity, forcing me to hold back a moan. Then the vibrator dropped so low it almost shut off. Well, now it was ramping up again. Fuck those girls, they put it on a cycle of some sort. Fuck, it was going to be even harder to hold myself in control now. I enjoyed the feelings for another few seconds before forcing myself back to the door.

Christopher was still busy between Kayla's legs. She was clearly enjoying everything he was doing to her, making no attempt to hold back her moans. It was so sexy watching her squeeze her own nipple as the vibrator peaked and dropped again. I found myself mimicking her, pinching my own nipple between my fingers with one hand while my other hand remained clamped over my mouth to ensure I didn't reveal myself. But then she made it even harder by looking my way, clearly intentionally rubbing in the fact that she was the one enjoying Christopher's talents instead of me. I couldn't believe how hot that simple look was!

It was like it was meant to be: as my boyfriend pushed Kayla to the edge, I followed her. But unlike my cake, I had to keep my arousal silent as I hid in the closet while she got to feel my boyfriend's tongue, run her hands through his hair, and scream to her heart's content. I just had the view of the two of them and this toy inside me, yet I climaxed as soon as I saw and heard Kayla climax. She screamed with pleasure and her back arched beautifully! Christopher held on tight throughout her movements, continuing to drive her crazy through her orgasm.