Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get me wrong, your pussy is fantastic, but Kayla's was so much better!"

"Oh shit, that is so hot! Please keep going."

"Oh, don't worry, I fully plan to keep fucking that glorious pussy. She squeezes me so fucking good; she has better technique than you too. Not to mention her ass is sexier and her tits are bigger." He slapped my ass again.

"Oh fuck, so good!"

He made me cum after another dozen hard strokes into my pussy, causing me to scream out in pleasure with my face buried in the mattress. He continued to pump my pussy through my orgasm, triggering his third of the evening which he shot all over my ass. You know, the one that is inferior to Kayla's. We both collapsed onto the bed to catch our breath.

After five or so minutes, Christopher said he needed to get home, so he gave me a long kiss. Then he left, saying he needed to say bye to Kayla before leaving. I let him go, still lying naked on my bed. I don't think I even heard the front door close before I passed out from sheer exhaustion. It was a ridiculously long day...8 orgasms, my record!

I woke up the next morning, still completely naked, when Megan opened my door and summoned me to her room for her daily orgasm. I didn't object or even try to resist, I just followed her to her room, completely naked. Luckily nobody else was around, and I was so tired that I had a hard time being embarrassed.

This morning she wanted to have more control than previous times. She had me lie on the bed on my back while she straddled my face. Then, for the first time in my life, I experienced a woman sitting on my face. I mean, I get the appeal. It was more comfortable than laying on my stomach with my neck bent back, and the position made it easy to reach her entire pussy. Plus, she was sitting facing my eyes so I could look up her body to see her small breasts and her face. The view was perfect. I could see myself letting this happen more often. Ooo, especially with Britney!

Megan loved this position, and she enjoyed looking down at my eyes as she rode my face. She pinched her nipples and started moving her hips back and forth, grinding her lips on mine. It was damn sexy. She got off quicker in this position than she had the previous sessions, which was a pleasant surprise for multiple reasons!

Afterwards, she had me stand by her bed while she recovered. Then, she sat up, giving me this absolutely adorable smile as she told me I was a good pet and sent me on my way.

Is it weird to say I was getting very used to this new normal? I think I was growing to enjoy it, even. Christopher and I had plans to hang out today since we had to push our normal Friday date night so he could go on a date with Kayla. We decided to have a day away from everything that had been going on recently and ended up enjoying the day watching movies at his place before going out for a casual dinner. It was nice to know we could still have a normal life even with everything else had been going on this past week.

The rest of the weekend was quick, and the new normal continued for almost the entire next week. Megan continued pulling me in for daily orgasms, and Britney was fun but didn't bring up anything sexual for the week. Kayla went on a date with Christopher on Tuesday. They fucked again that night and Christopher came to my room afterwards to tell me all about it and fuck me too. It was fantastic, but you've already heard a better version of that story (there wasn't any watching or hidden toys this time) so I'm moving forward to the next fun stories. We got to hang out as the 4 roommates a few nights this week, nothing like earlier (I told you I would give you the good stories), but much more like what I expected our life would be like before I moved in.

This takes us to Thursday, a "normal" Thursday. I texted Christopher all day, had a simple pasta dinner with the ladies, watched some TV sitting at Megan's feet while she stroked my hair, gave Britney a foot massage when she demanded one, and then went to bed. Kayla was on her phone constantly, I'm sure texting Christopher, but I wasn't going to try and invade their privacy again, I was stronger than that. It had been over a week now since I broke one of the rules, so I'm starting to feel more confident in myself with this whole kink thing.

The next day was not the new normal though.

I wasn't woken up by Megan at her usual time. I thought maybe she slept in or something and rolled back over to go to sleep until she would get me, but she never showed up. I got ready for work without seeing anyone. I heard a couple doors open and close occasionally, but never saw any of my roommates. I poked my head in Megan's room at one point but she was already gone. Weird. I told Christopher how I thought it was weird, but he just said not to worry about it. Hmm, weirder...

Christopher didn't message as much that day either, and I didn't hear from any of my roommates all day. I got home and they must've been in their rooms or something, because they weren't out in the main area. I knocked on Megan's door and nobody answered, but the door was locked when I tried to open it. Ok, something is going on. This is ridiculous. It's Friday, and judging by the last two Fridays since I'd moved in it was likely they were all planning something.

I walked into my room and had a surprise. A black dress was laid out on my bed with a small handwritten note on it. I think it was Megan's writing, and it read:

Maddison,

We need to talk. Meet in the living room at 6:45 tonight wearing this dress.

-M

Uh, what?