Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
They finally fuck and I get to watch.
12.6k words
4.89
67.2k
59

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as soon as the door closed, both Megan and Britney turned and smiled at me. How much did they know about what was going on tonight? Had Kayla told them her plan? Or were they just looking to have their own fun? It was like they were watching me for any sort of reaction. I was determined not to give them anything this one time and stayed strong. Spoiler alert, that didn't last long.

"Whats up, ladies?"

"Oh, nothing, just wondering how you feel watching the two of them together." Megan was quickest to respond.

"Yeah, last time I saw you watching them you were dripping on the train seat and begging for us to make you cum. Megan, I think it would be fun to finally follow through tonight, don't you? I mean, it looks like Kayla and Christopher have continued the game all week without us."

"Haha I do! And we've got all evening. Kayla said they were going out to dinner with some special dessert afterwards, so we have plenty of time!"

"Great! Ok, I wanna change real fast into something more comfortable and fun. Meet back here in a few minutes?" Britney stood as she finished speaking, turning to dash out of the room. The way she moved so quickly made it very obvious how excited she was for whatever they had planned for me tonight. To be honest, I haven't really played with Britney yet other than her playing with me, so maybe this will be fun. That's something I don't think I would've said a week ago...wow times change fast sometimes.

"Sounds great!" Megan just smiled at me with such excitement in her eyes. I'm not going to lie, that look made me nervous.

"Ok, my pet, we finally get to have a bigger play time. We've been practicing being a good plaything all week, but now we can start working on obedience. So, here are the ground rules. First, as a fun little surprise for Britney I want you to take your panties off and leave them in your room. And throughout tonight, I want you to be on your best behavior. I promise you will enjoy our play, but you must be a good little pet for your owner. Are we clear?"

I can't keep up with my pussy anymore. How the fuck did these women know me better than I know me?! I broke eye contact with Megan and looked down at the floor as I responded. "Yes, Megan."

"Nuh uh uh, remember my title."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You know, I'm still not sold, maybe we will try other names tonight. Oh well, I'll see you in a few minutes, my pet. Oh, and if I'm back before you, then I'm going to have to punish you. So hurry back, little Maddy."

She practically skipped out of the room with glee. Fuck. Here we go again. Yet I know I'm going to love every minute. Knowing Megan wasn't lying about the punishment, I quickly went to my room to remove my panties. They already had a wet spot on them, a clear sign of how much I already was looking forward to everything tonight had in store. I didn't need to change into anything else, just tossing the panties into the hamper and turning to leave again.

I heard a door open and immediately worried Megan would get back to the living room before me so I dashed back. It was thankfully Britney wearing just a button-down shirt and panties. She was damn sexy in the casual outfit, and I was looking forward to playing with her even more now! Barely a minute later, Megan walked out in a sexy little black slip. Fuck, I am a lucky woman. There is nothing else to add to it. I'm just lucky. Megan stood in front of me, leering down at me and smiling.

"Ok, little Maddy, I think it's time my little pet put on her uniform."

"I have a uniform?"

"Oh, come on, I think you know what I'm expecting."

The two of them watched me, expectant smiles on their faces. At first I thought Megan must've bought a maid uniform or something for me, but then it dawned on me. I reached down and started pulling my dress over my head. Immediately their smiles grew, telling me I was doing the right thing. I just rolled my eyes and continued pulling my dress off over my head, knowing I was going to be completely naked in front of them when I finished.

"There we go. That's good, my pet. You know you love being naked for us."

I just looked at her feet, not feeling confident enough to make eye contact. I think she loved it, because when she spoke again, her voice was dripping with arousal.

"So, here is what is going to happen. Britney and I are going to use you for our pleasure as long as we want, and you, like the good little submissive you are, will say 'yes, miss Megan' or 'yes, miss Britney' every time. Am I understood?"

"Yes, miss Megan."

"Fuck, I like that! Good addition Megan!"

"I'm still trying different titles. I think we'll go with Miss tonight and I'll see if I like it."

"Well, I like it. I think I'm gonna have her call me Miss Britney all the time."

"Haha she will do that if you ask! She's a good submissive and we are working on obedience now, aren't we, my pet?"

"Yes, Miss Megan."

"She looks so cute sitting there naked on the couch! I think we should have her be naked more often." Britney was absolutely loving this whole situation. She had only played a little on that first day, and only a little with me, so I think she was mostly just excited to play again. She'd been left out of the 'action' all week, and I'm not sure how much she knew about what we had all been doing this whole time. Maybe Megan had filled her in already? Or was she just horny and excited to play like this?

I sat on the couch with my head in my hands and my knees together. Even though they were complimenting me, I still wasn't confident enough to just blatantly display myself like this. And the thought of being made to be naked more often in the condo was definitely off putting still. I don't want this kink stuff to become a permanent way of living, right?

I finally looked up at the two of them, and there was an identical glint in both of their eyes. My tongue and fingers were going to get a workout tonight, that was for sure.Britney was the one to break the momentary silence that had fallen between us.

"Ok, Megan, if you're ok with it, can I go first? It's been a couple days since I've had an orgasm, and I could really use one tonight."

"Oh, by all means, go for it. Do you mind if I sit back and watch?"

"I don't mind at all! It might even add to it, as I don't think I've ever really had an audience before. Haha, who would've guessed that little Maddy moving into the condo would quickly push us all to being this comfortable with each other?! I don't think I'd ever seen you in less than underwear, and now she's about to make each of us orgasm in front of the other, and it's only been a week!"

"Right?! She just brings it out of us!"

Hearing them talk about using me so casually was weird. I mean, it was thrilling, slightly condescending, super hot, and a touch humiliating all at the same time. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this treatment though, regardless of how often it looks like this is going to happen. I can't decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, being this submissive isn't something I should be used to, right? Britney stood up from the couch and started unbuttoning her shirt, pulling me back to the present.

She stared at my face the entire time, but I wasn't sure if she was trying to turn me on, or maybe trying to gauge my reaction to her beautiful body, or maybe even just showing confidence and a form of dominance over me. Maybe all three, maybe something else. Regardless, all three actions would have succeeded. I couldn't take my eyes off of her skin as she slowly peeled her shirt down her shoulders, and I'm 98% sure my nipples grew hard because of the sight in front of me. I also could feel her dominance over me, and refused to meet her eyes. So I'm pretty sure she saw what she hoped to see while watching me watch her undress.

She finished with the last button and her shirt just loosely hung from her shoulders now. Her beautiful breasts were teased, half hidden behind the fabric of her shirt. Her nipples were mostly exposed and were clearly hard like mine. It's good to know she enjoyed exposing herself like I apparently did. Or was she turned on from dominating me? Hmm, maybe both? Fuck, I don't know enough about kinks yet, I'm sure domination is one of them, and maybe Britney has a little of that? Surely Megan and Kayla enjoy being dominant over me, so maybe Britney does too. That would be my luck, I discover I have cuckquean and submission kinks and also find out I have 3 roommates with domination kinks and a boyfriend who has some sort of...I don't know...cheating fantasy? Is that a dream come true or a perfect storm?

I brought myself back from my distractions when I realized she had stopped. She was still staring at me with that predatory grin, but she just stood there, almost as if she was expecting something of me.

"Ok, before I go any further, I think something is off about this picture, don't you agree, Megan?"

"Absolutely. It's like she doesn't want us to see or something."

I don't want to say that my jaw dropped because it wasn't that surprising, so let's just say my jaw hung loosely. Even though they had already stripped me of all my clothes while in the living room, that still wasn't enough? Sure, I was sitting in a way that all my naughty bits were obstructed from view, but clearly they didn't want me to have a shred of privacy from their hungry eyes.

Slowly, I sat up straighter, letting my arms hang at my sides. This gave them a clear view of my chest, which was a modest size smaller than Britney's yet more pronounced than sweet Megan's. I stared at the women as they devoured my nakedness, knowing I would be the one doing the devouring soon enough. Woah, that was much more of a lesbian thought than I realized I was ready to have. Fuck, I guess I'm really bi now.

"Ah, that is so much better! A woman can get her oven going with a sight like that." Britney pulled her shirt the rest of the way off of her shoulders and arms. Her breasts were absolutely beautiful. She looked down at herself and then at my own chest, giving me a slight smirk. Let's be honest, we all compare our chest to each other, even if we don't want to. I know she was just a bit bigger than me, but this slight tease for it made my insides twitch again, in a good way.

"Come, girl, be a good girl and crawl over here. Remove my panties and feast your eyes on your treat for tonight."

Apparently I'm further along in this submissive thing or just far more horny than I realized, because I did just as she commanded. I dropped down on my knees and crawled over to her. She had such a sexy look in her eyes as she watched me crawl to her feet, I think my pussy reached a whole new level of arousal just because of that look. I reached her feet and brought myself up to be eye level with her white panties. I didn't waste any more time and pulled them down her legs, exposing her beautiful mound and slit to my eyes. I couldn't look away, I didn't want to. This was the 3rd pussy I'd ever laid eyes on (4th if you count my own, but I'm not flexible enough to look at myself like I looked at each of the other 3), and I knew it wouldn't be the last time I found myself here.

She didn't remain standing above me for long though. She bent down and tousled my hair like she would a dog's head.

"Awe, you're such a good girl, Maddy. I can see how much you want to taste me. Don't fret, just let me get comfortable first."

She sat down on the sofa, leaned back, and spread her legs for me. She didn't have to say anything for me to scoot to her, still on my hands and knees, and quickly bury my head between her thighs. Up until now, my experience with tasting pussy had been limited to my own and Megan's. I don't think I could get too much taste of Kayla from her panties or that quick kiss, a decent smell at best. But, in all honesty, I think I liked Britney's best so far! No, strike that. I absolutely know without a doubt that hers was the best.

She was intoxicating! Literally, from the first lick I couldn't get enough. She had this beautiful scent and a taste so different from the two pussies I'd tasted before. I don't even know how to describe it. I can tell you though that my world was changing again. I looked up into her eyes and she had this look like she knew what I was thinking. If she knew, then I was both in trouble and in Heaven.

I could've stayed down there nestled in her folds forever. I let my tongue explore every inch of her, every millimeter, every fold, every corner, every surface I could reach. I absolutely loved her never-ending nectar. I was barely paying attention to her moans and sighs, I was fully focused on my own enjoyment of her pussy.

I have no clue how long I was there. Time just didn't matter for me at that point. Eventually, her hands pulled my head firmly against her mound, her knees clamped down on the sides of my head hard enough to block out all sound, and her pussy literally gushed into my mouth! It was splendid! I'd never experienced a pussy cumming almost like a dick does, but I loved it! I'm sure the rest of you know what that's called already, but it wasn't until later that I found out it was called squirting, but it was so exciting to experience without knowing what was happening.

I couldn't quite hear her, but I could feel her screaming and moaning as I continued my assault on her. She tried pushing me off, but it took more strength to accomplish the task than she anticipated. I finally relented, and she pulled me up to kiss me. She was out of breath, panting and desperately trying to get control over her breathing again. She pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered so that Megan couldn't hear her.

"I know that my pussy has a special taste, I've been told by every single man I've ever let taste me. But you were the first woman I've ever let bring me off like that and I could see in your face how much you loved it. I'm glad I have the same effect on women. I can tell how much you want to lick me again. Be a good girl, Maddy, and I may give you the chance another time."

She kissed me one more time, deep and long, and let me go so I could kneel in front of her again. She just had this content look sitting there on the couch. She was reclined with her body still completely exposed to me, without a care in the world, completely comfortable and confident in her nudity.

"Holy shit that was hot. Britney, you clearly enjoyed that. She's good, isn't she?!" I'd almost (but not quite) forgotten that Megan was watching the whole time. I turned to look at her, awaiting whatever she had in store for me.

Megan was sitting up on the arm of the chair, looking beautiful as ever. Her black lace slip was simple yet sexy on her small frame. I knew I would get to see what was under it again soon, but I found myself hopeful that she would take it off sooner rather than later. Fuck me, that desire, even though I've seen her naked a few times already, I knew what that desire meant, and it definitely didn't mean I was a completely heterosexual woman anymore...

"Ok, ladies. I think it is my turn to enjoy that delectable tongue my little pet has."

Her eyes almost sparked with excitement. I started to crawl towards her, but she stopped me by putting a hand out. I stopped immediately and listened to her speak.

"No, my pet. Don't forget your manners. I want you to give Miss Britney's pussy a goodbye kiss and tell her thank you for letting you lick her to orgasm. Then you can crawl over here to your owner."

Inwardly I shouted in excitement. I was already given another chance to taste the deliciousness of Britney's pussy. I immediately spun on my knees and lowered my head to her opening. I looked up at her face just before my tongue made contact with her folds again and saw a knowing smile on her face. I only dared to give her one quick lick before giving her clit a delicate kiss. I maintained eye contact with her and spoke up as I was instructed.

"Thank you, Miss Britney, for letting me taste your sweet pussy and bring you to orgasm."

"Awe, good girl! And you're welcome, of course."

I smiled at her again, but much more nervously for she seemed to be penetrating me with her gaze. Somehow she could see straight into my thoughts, and it was intense. She knew that I loved even that quick lick and that I wanted so much more already. She had her hooks in me and we both knew it.

I then turned and began crawling towards Megan. She had lowered herself onto the seat of the chair, her knees pressed together as I made my way closer to her. I stopped just in front of her, awaiting whatever order she had next.

"So my pet, are you ready for your next treat?"

I simply nodded up and down at her question. She smiled down at me and slowly parted her knees directly in front of my face. I had the perfect view as her beautiful pussy was revealed. A pussy I'd grown relatively accustomed to seeing this past week, but one I was still extremely excited to see again. For my own sanity, I assumed the arousal from the Kayla and Christopher stuff was feeding my extreme desires right now and not some hidden lesbian feelings that I've repressed my entire life. I don't know why I was hesitant to label myself as fully bisexual, but, spoiler alert, that didn't last too much longer.

When her legs were fully spread, I lunged at her. But before my tongue could make contact with her slit, her hand met my forehead and solidly held me back. I definitely wasn't expecting to be met with resistance like this, so I tilted my head up to look into Megan's face.

"Nuh uh uh, my pet. We are working on manners still, apparently. Before you can touch me, you must always wait until I tell you to. Is that understood?"

"Yes, miss Megan."

"Just because I'm exposed to you doesn't give you permission to touch me. We established consent when I was playing with you early on, and you agreed we could play this game. Now, as your owner, I can touch you whenever I want."

She leaned over so she could reach my pussy and ran her hand over my lips to emphasize her point. I don't think I'd realized how turned on I was until then. I mean, it made sense. I'd just eaten out the most delicious pussy, probably the best tasting in the world, and all 3 of my roommates had been showing their dominance and control over me for the last couple hours. As these thoughts were running through my head, Megan pinched my clit and made me gasp in pain and pleasure.

"Now, if you want to please me, ask my permission, and make it good or I'll say no and leave you naked out on the balcony."

She didn't have to threaten me, but we all enjoyed it just the same. The idea that she would leave me outside naked for all to see was extremely arousing, even if it was an empty threat. It was an empty threat, right? I'm just going to assume it was...fuck, now I'm spiraling again.

"Please, Miss Megan, I want to please your beautiful pussy so bad. I want to taste your sweetness on my tongue and feel your warmth. Please, can I lick your pussy?"

"Mmm, that was good, my pet. Yes, you may please me. But first, take the rest of my clothes off of me."

She stood in front of me, her slip falling into place and covering her opening again. I stood with her and quickly pulled off the garment, revealing her entire body in the process. Before I could react at all, she pulled me close and her lips met mine. She was so fast, yet her lips were so soft and she kissed so fucking well. Her kiss was full of lust and desire, and I returned it with the same feelings, possibly with even more. After a few seconds (far too few) we separated and she lowered herself back into the chair, beautifully displaying herself for me.

Even though I had her permission, I still looked up at her face to confirm I could lean in to get to work. She smiled sweetly and gave me a slight nod, and then I lunged again. I'm honestly not sure how many times I've eaten her pussy by now, but I haven't grown tired of it in the slightest. Sure, it isn't as absolutely delicious and perfect as Britney's, but I loved hers all the same.