All Comments on 'Cuck's Downfall in Reverse Ch. 01'

by amy_samey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

What. The. Fuck?!?

You torture, humiliate, force a man to become a sex object, laugh at him, degrade him and turn him into a brainless thing and you think it’s erotic?

You think Steven has a choice? That he can tell what is real or what he has been compelled to do? This is rape. Mental, physical and emotional and maybe some will say it’s erotic, that they can’t wist to see him turn into a human ashtray, toilet or modified into a eunuch.

Some people are turned on by minors, or animals or cannibalism, THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS EROTIC! And wifey telling Steven that all he can make it all stop is bullshit. He can’t make it stop anymore than he can stop breathing.

Do yourself and the rest of humanity a solid: Ram your head into a wall until you knock some sense into that thick skull of yours. Stop when you actually rattle a few brain cells loose.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

I agree with whackdoodle. How could you honestly say he wanted any of that. Sounds like he has been tortured to that point and probably wasn’t sound mentally before all this started.

Rubbermac14Rubbermac145 months ago

Thank you so much for a well written and very erotic story,the whole concept of cuckoldry between the Master and Mistress is to me fascinating,and i am saying that through personal experience and the fact of being treated like a child......I do not think people realise this sort of thing goes on behind closed doors but it does,and for me i enjoyed every minute of it.....Many Thanks again and hope you write more

parmesan888parmesan8885 months ago

@whackdoodle

This story contains three fetishes

Masochism, cuckoldry, and slavery. You may not like it but a story about these kinks can be very erotic, even if it goes to extreme areas. Some people even have rape fantasies and these stories exist on these websites, so your little hissy fit is even more absurd.

Zephyr33Zephyr335 months ago

I don't usually bother with the effort of ranking 5-stars and commenting, but this story was just so damn incredible that I felt obligated to do. Are there any other sites that have content you've made?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had to come to the comments to see if anyone found this as fucked up as i have and i saw whackdoodle's comment lmfao.

serve_HERserve_HER3 months ago

One of the greatest Femdom/submissive-cuck-thing stories I've ever read!! The first few paragraphs set the precedent for what's to follow. There are so many spicy details: 10 seconds dusting at the same location, she nuzzles his neck on the couch, the wall of shame, timmy's sleeping quarters yes, but she sits atop his cage and he pecks her ass in elation as he's granted the privilege of living in his own home...and the list goes on and on. This is positively brilliant and extremely HOTT!! I hope this story continues FAR beyond the 3d part -I can't get enough of your writing style. You bring this type of eroticism to an entirely new level with your countless details and extremely creative demonstrations of their authority over their cuck-thing. Please continue amy_samey -you have a masterpiece in the making! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.

serve_HERserve_HER3 months ago

Hello, where is the comment I posted yesterday?

Tracey_FrillyknicksTracey_Frillyknicks3 months ago

Fantastic story please write some more

blackphillip13blackphillip132 months ago

Nicely written and psychologically insightful story from a wickedly intelligent author. If you have a fetish for or curiosity about the sort of dynamic involved, you may find this one of the best stories you've ever read in that regard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous