Cucks Suck Bulls: Heather & Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He just moved out last week and they are going to try marriage counseling. So no guarantee he will be open to seeing me. But the look on his face while he stared at my cleavage tells me there is a pretty good chance he will."

Bill's cock became semi erect. Heather had told him repeatedly she was NOT into one-night stands with random men. So cuckolding him would be a rare occasion. Although she admitted she knew a few men she might consider having, if the timing felt right when the opportunity arose.

"To be clear, my loving husband, I have decided that I will sleep with Terry if he wants me. The when, where and how don't matter."

Just then, Heather's phone chimed, she had a text.

"Hand me that phone." she said pointing to the kitchen counter. Bill obeyed getting up and grabbing the phone. As the screen lit up he saw the name "Terry" above the text symbol.

She took the phone from him and gave a giggle. "That's rich. We are thinking about each other at the same time. Come kneel in front of the couch. You can clean this up later. I wouldn't want to deprive you of the beginnings of your first cuckold experience."

Heather sat on the couch and crossed one leg over the other which put her foot up near Bill's face. "Be a dear, and massage it while you suck my toes." she sighed before she opened the text message on her phone.

Bill spent the next 15 minutes worshipping her feet while she smiled and giggled, obviously flirting via text with Terry.

"Ohhh, if he keeps this up, I might let you put that mouth to use between my legs. Let's see if he'll send me a pic of his hard cock. You'd like to see that, right? The HARD cock of your owner's new boyfriend? Or should we call him a Bull? Yeah, Bull seems more appropriate. Can't make him my boyfriend until he gets divorced."

Moments later her phoned chimed again. "WOW! Boy have I missed you." she whispered in a deep hushed breath, before turning the phone to let Bill see the screen. Instantly Bill's eyes focused on the largest cock he had ever seen. It was large by porn star standards. Particularly for a white man. Long, Hard and Thick with veins as it pulsed in the live picture.

"Oh My God! You should see your face! Jealousy and envy mixed in with a little fear maybe?" she laughed taunting him. "Can you imagine sucking that thing? I wrapped both hands around it and still couldn't get my lips to touch my top hand. It's just so thick that it fills your mouth. So I just switched between licking it and sucking on just the head." her laughter was lighthearted and genuine. Like she was sharing the story with a close female friend.

Another chime. "Why, Yes sir. I am available later this afternoon." she said in an evil whisper while typing, like an excited schoolgirl. Moments later their rendezvous was set.

This was all happening very fast for Bill. But it was out of his control. His emotions were a mixture of fear and excitement. 'What if fucking Heather convinced him to get a divorce? Where would that lead? Would he want to marry Heather? Would he accept her cuckold husband? Would he be into having a cuckold slave around? Would he expect sexual service from Bill? Heather doesn't give blowjobs so that would definitely be a chore delegated to him.'

Her voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "I have a little time to kill before I get ready for my date so why don't you bring the restraints out to our bed. It's been too long since I edged my favorite toy."

In no time, Bill was restrained, spreadeagle on his back, on the bed. She added the small penis gag as she prefers to hear moans instead of begging. She made Bill buy the small penis gag saying, "Any man wanting to be cuckold should have a penis gag to remind them of what their future may hold."

She watched a couple of drops of lube splatter onto his already hard throbbing cock. Giving a giggle as she taunted him.

"Look how excited you are! Seeing that BIG HARD Cock has you ready to explode!

But I am curious if your first thought was of it filling my hot wet pussy? Or it being pushed into your open mouth?" her giggling turned to a soft evil whispering laugh.

She was naked on the bed next to him. Her large perfect DD breasts swaying as she gripped his turgid cock in her right hand and gave it a couple of harsh pulls before letting go to watch it bounce off of his small belly. Then she reclined on her side letting her large breasts rest on his chest just below and to the right of his chin. She kissed his forehead as she started to slide her index finger up and down the hard cock.

"Mmmmm, it's so ALIVE! Full of excitement and vigor for me. So happy to see me. Male passion in it's rawest form. Surging and pulsing in search of release. Ohhhhh, you're such a good boy for me."

She continued to place random soft kisses on his forehead as she slid her soft dainty fingers up and down his engorged shaft.

"Did your mouth water when you saw his cock? Does it excite you to have that small rubber cock in your mouth while we talk about you sucking a cock for me? It would be SOOOOOO, HOT to watch you suck his massive dick for me. I know you're not gay but that's not the point, is it? The point is you want to please me. You live to please me. So if I want to watch you suck a cock, well then, we both know who will be on his knees with his obedient mouth full of a HARD throbbing cock. Don't we?"

Bill's hips were raising off of the bed in search of release. It had been 13 days since his last release. He wasn't yet accustomed to being denied for so long before being edged like this. His body screamed for release. He moaned through his gag. Her words were a jumbled mess in his ears.

She moved her hand away from his desperate cock. Her low sultry voice scolding him. "No no, it's waaay too soon for that. You love it when I play with you, right? We don't want play time to end so soon, do we? You're such a good boy when tied down on my bed."

"I know it excites you to do things for me. Things that you don't like to do. It excites you for me to make you do them. Like going to the grocery store every week. Not being allowed to wear underwear while grocery shopping amongst all the old ladies in the store. I know it's humiliating for you. But it's sooo amusing for me to know that you put a cage on your manhood and go humiliate yourself for me while doing a chore for me. And all I do is sleep in on Saturday morning." she continued as she put pressure on his cock. It was three fingers sliding up and down the hard cock now. Enough force to keep the cock flat against Bill's stomach. The feeling was pure ecstasy for the restrained man. He wouldn't last much longer.

"Would you suck a big fat cock for me? So I can watch you become a cock sucker. Would you swallow his load like an obedient cuckold slave if I told you too? Do you get excited knowing I like you humiliating yourself for me? That I find it amusing to make you do humiliating things. I am SO worth it, right?" she whispered in his ear before a confident giggle escaped her lips.

She felt his cock pulse and surge. She immediately moved her hand away. Watching in fascination as the throbbing, bouncing cock spurted copious amounts of cum onto his belly in frustration. His eyes squeezed shut. The moan of pleasure turned to agony. The curse of the ruined orgasm. Always so pleasurable for the first second or two. But quickly turns less pleasurable before becoming pure agony as the last vestiges of cum drip out of the weeping cock.

"I will NEVER EVER get tired of watching that!" she exclaimed with excitement as she unfastened one of the wrist restraints. "Now I need a hot shower before I get ready. You, dear sir, need to cleanup and put my favorite toy in a cage. The one that locks. And leave both keys on the nightstand for me."

It was humiliating to have to use his free hand to release himself from the remainder of the restraints. Then get a washcloth and stand in front of the sink to wash his belly and cock. All while his hot wife was feet away in the shower. The bathroom filling with steam as she ignored him. Too busy shaving her legs with thoughts of Terry's large cock exciting her, to be bothered with thinking about her husband.

Bill obediently locked his cock in the cage and headed to the kitchen to clean up from their brunch. Afterwards he returned to their bedroom. Leaning against the door jam of the bathroom, he watched his gorgeous wife applying her makeup. The perfect side view of his naked wife leaning forward over her sink, so her face was close to the mirror. He would never get tired of seeing his wife naked.

The erotic view of her from the side with her arm up applying mascara, filled his eyes. Leaning forward caused her full breasts to hang provocatively while her ass stuck out invitingly. He pictured an alpha male pounding her from behind while groping and squeezing her massive tits. Her facial expression twisted from the harsh treatment as she grunted, "Yes, Harder, harder. UGH, Yes!"

He snapped out of his thoughts as Heather spoke, "Well Hi there." She winked as she turned to face him. The full-frontal view of her incredible body consumed him. She took the few steps forward to bring them face to face. She used both hands to grab his face as she stared into her husband's eyes.

"I LOVE you." was all she said before their lips met. She slipped her tongue into his mouth as the passion grew. Seconds turned to minutes as they continued kissing. Bill embraced his wife's naked body, pulling her close to crush her large soft boobs into his chest. His hands slid down her back to caress her ass. Their love for each other was evident in their embrace. Bill still enjoyed the conventional male role occasionally.

She broke off the kiss and moved her face next to his as they continued to hug. "You are the perfect husband. I am so glad you chose me." she whispered as one hand slid between them and down to his caged cock.

She held his balls as she said, "I am going to let that pervert inside of you grow as much as he wants. Let him be as disgusting as he wants to be for me. I will continue to punish him, torment him and deny him which will only make him grow more. How long will it be until your inner pervert has you begging to lick my ass when I tease him by applying my makeup naked in this bathroom?"

She steps back and gives his balls a couple of light slaps before giving him a smile. "Now get out of here so I can get ready."

A short time later Heather comes out of the bedroom wearing her tightest pair of blue jeans with 4 inch strappy heels and a tight-fitting t-shirt. Bill admires the HOT woman he married while acknowledging to himself how she is such an incredibly smart dresser. 'Last night it was a low-cut dress with tons of cleavage and today it's her tightest jeans showing she has an ass too. A t-shirt can't hide those tits even if he didn't see them hanging out last night.'

"What? A fuck toy should dress sexy. But no need for expensive, right? Jeans and a t-shirt can show a man everything he needs to see." she smirks, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Besides, he might want to rip my clothes off when I walk in. Wouldn't want him tearing one of my good blouses."

She steps in front of him and grabs his balls. "Do you like my anklet? And my pocketbook accessory?" she smirks.

"Yes Goddess." he replies having already seen the cock cage key hanging from her anklet. But only now notices the second key is hanging from her pocketbook strap.

She gives his balls a gentle squeeze. "If he asks about the anklet, I am going to be honest." she pauses to let her comment sink in. This is the first time in their marriage that him being outed as a cuckold has been more than just her teasing him in the bedroom.

"Now would my good boy like pictures if his Goddess decides to take any?"

"Yes Goddess, please." he replies and immediately regrets how desperate he sounded.

He walks her to the door and she drops her Domme attitude briefly. "I know this all happened really fast, but you have wanted this for years and I can't deny I want him again."

"I know. It's fine. Thank you for making one of my lifelong fantasies come true. Now go enjoy yourself. You deserve the pleasure." he replies honestly before giving her a wink.

"Be a good boy and clean the Master suite. I want the tub and shower spotless and clean sheets on the bed. There is a good chance we will spend the rest of the weekend in there when I get back." she says over her shoulder on the way to her car.

Bill busied himself cleaning the master bathroom after the sheets had been put in the washer. He wondered if he would get any texts. 'Will she ask him to take any pics? A man with a cock that size will surely say yes. Any man would show off a cock that size. He is probably an arrogant prick too. Knowing everyone wants to see a cock that size.'

Bill could picture the scene in his mind, "Sure Babe, you can take a few pics." the arrogance in his voice matching the smirk on his face. His gorgeous wife getting her phone from her pocketbook like dozens and dozens of women have done in that prick's life.

A chime from his phone snaps him out of his envious thoughts. He grabs the phone and opens his wife's text. "OMG! That was AMAZING! He wants to do it again after we have a drink. Wish me luck!"

Alone with his thoughts creates an internal struggle. 'Glad it was as good for her as she remembered. But not too good. He needs to go back to his wife and not want Heather. That would never really happen, she loves me. Right? Sure sex with a huge cock is great for a few hours but not worth giving up her life of pure pleasure and relaxation with me. Living with some arrogant prick can't compare to her life with me. God, I would miss her. What would I do? Her body is so amazing. She's the perfect combination of teasing bitch that loves her power while being a sweet loving wife at times too. But she has come a long way with craving orgasms since we got married. Will she want more? Does his cock give her better orgasms than I do? Surely some from oral and some from a cock would be better.' His thoughts went round and round with those same topics over and over as time crawled by.

Mercifully, his phone chimes ending the death spiral in his head. It's a picture of Terry's massive cock resting on Heather large tits. She is kneeling before him but facing to his right. The top of her head is visible on the left side of the pic as she looks down. Her hands cupping her massive boobs holding them up and together creating the soft place for his cock to sit and be photographed. The cock is wet proving Heather has been sucking it to get it hard for their second go of the afternoon.

Another picture pops up unexpectedly. A much more lurid pose of his goddess who is obviously this man's fuck toy. The cock is covered with bubbles of saliva showing it had just popped out of Heather's mouth. That amount of drool means she was gagging on the huge cock just seconds before. The long thick manhood covers most of the left side of her face. It stretches from her chin to the top of her forehead. The bulbous head resting almost in her hair.

Her lips are puckered, kissing the bottom of the fat shaft. One eye closed under the cock but the other open. A look that seems to be seeking approval from the man taking the picture. A sheen of saliva on her nose seems to reveal he slapped his cock down on the middle of her face before moving it over to take the picture.

Bill imagines their first roll in the hay as "vanilla". Missionary sex with her legs wrapped around him like they are lovers. But these pictures show he is clearly exerting some male dominance. He imagines Heather being thrown face first onto the bed. Him taking her from behind. Pounding her wet cunt doggie style. Her face and shoulders on the mattress, her ass in the air as he plunges deep into her.

The excitement of being "taken" by him would lead any woman to a massive orgasm. An Alpha male with a cock that size produces animalistic responses from the opposite sex. And for Heather, the comparison to her orgasms with Bill would be stark. Her beta husband pampering and pleasuring her until her body quakes through an orgasm. Versus being driven through an orgasm by the pounding force of a virile manhood.

Things went quiet and Bill knew his wife was enjoying fucking another man for the second time that day. Finally, almost an hour later his phone chimes. "On my way home. Be kneeling naked beside our bed when I get there."

"Yes Goddess." was his immediate reply.

His wait seemed like an eternity but finally he heard the door open. His wife sang out, "Honey I'm home!" as he heard the click clack of her strappy heels on the hardwood floors drawing closer to him.

She entered the bedroom and leaned down to kiss her husband before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Take my shoes off."

He obeyed and she immediately stood up and pulled her blue jeans down, before stepping out of them. Her crotch was bare. Had she not worn panties? Or did she leave them at his house on purpose?

She plopped back down onto the bed. Lying on her back, pulling her feet up onto the edge of the mattress. Bill's face was only a foot away from his wife's wet womanhood.

"Oh My God he was AMAZING. Every bit the great fuck I thought he would be." she said letting out a big sigh.

"Take the anklet off and unlock my toy. I'm going to let you taste me now. You tasting the mixture of our orgasms excites me. And I know it does for you too. But be soft with those obedient lips. I took quite a pounding this afternoon."

"Yes Goddess." he said as he moved forward to taste his wife's freshly fucked pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's my good boy." she said running her fingers through the hair on the top of his head. "Always here for my pleasure. Anytime I want it."

The taste was dank and a bit musky as Bill licked the sticky lips between his wife's legs. He thankfully got the cock cage unlocked and off so his cock could go from semi hard to fully erect!

Heather's soft moans were music to his ears. Years of experience let him know when she was really getting into it sexually.

"Mmmmmm, such a good boy. He has me tingling again. My good boy deserves a special treat for his obedience today. Now stand up and reclaim your wife."

It took Bill a second to realize what she had said. He stood up and slapped her clit twice with his hard cock. Then he slid his cock down her wet outer lips and plunged into her.

"Ooooohhhhhhh, yeah" she cooed. Her face turned to one side with her eyes squeezed shut. She pushed her large breasts together and tweaked her nipples creating a lurid image she knew her husband would love.

He groaned as he easily entered his wife's warm wet womanhood. Watching her play with her massive chest drove him crazy as his hips increased their pace. He wouldn't last much longer. He was hoping, the ruined orgasm from earlier would give him some stamina if he was allowed to fuck his wife tonight. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be the case.

"UGH, UGH, YES!" he moaned, as he shot his load into his wife way too early. He felt humiliated and emasculated. Premature ejaculation had never been a thing for him.

Seconds later as his breathing slowed, she spoke softly. "Awww, baby that was obviously great for you. But I am going to need your talented tongue to finish me off."

'Oh she is sooo good with humiliation. Soft quiet whispers turning my face crimson while turning me on. It's the truth... it was great for me.. and disappointing for her... now I make up for it... debasing myself for her... eating my own cum... how long until I am eating another man's cum.... Or sucking his cock for her...'

As Bill licked his wife's pussy and slurped his own cum out of her, he couldn't contain his excitement about how quickly Heather had opened pandora's box for them. His cock stirred as he realized more of his deep dark fantasies would soon come true.

12