All Comments on 'Cucks Suck Bulls: Heather & Bill'

by BethanyBDSM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
elboriquaelboriqua4 months ago

Great story. Definitely would love a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes do create a part 2 and develop the premise further.

wandereyewandereye4 months ago
Please continue

I definitely want another chapter. This one was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please may I have another!

xabbu123xabbu1234 months ago

You write brilliant work, and thankyou for sharing. It's not my thing,and you're one of the few female cuckquean authors anywhere, but please genuinely write what you enjoy!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

I'm not a big fan of the cuckold premise, but I will say you did an excellent job of presenting a loving relationship between the cuck and his domme wife. And Heather was really HOT!! 5- Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story.

Please keep writing!

rentturtlerentturtle4 months ago

Yes. I need more of this!!

coconut97coconut974 months ago

Amazing work! Keep it up!!!

kaladankaladan4 months ago

i do hope You continue with this series. Its awesome.

curiouspj1962curiouspj19624 months ago

Another great story. I hope you continue with these characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story, can't wait for part 2

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

Bethany, When I saw the title I scrolled on through as this isn't my thing, Then I saw who the Author was and had to retreat back to it and was glad I did. Yes the d/s was good but the love they shared was better. I would read a chapter 2 as well as another such story from you. Please don't give up on the Ladies as you are if not the best at least top three in cuckquean stories. "Queen eat cake " series is the best series on Literotica although many need a another chapter or two (IMO). I gave this 5 stars.

LovetofuckwivesLovetofuckwives3 months ago

Pretty good. Is your husband shaved clean? All over? Also have him wear panties with his cock cage. I do love a well trained bi cuckold. Maybe think about giving him some practice sucking cocks. Take him to the Adult Video store with the little rooms with glory holes. He can suck off some strangers for practice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyBDSM@BethanyBDSM
Born in the early 1970s. Discovered D/s & BDSM around age 20. I LOVE the Power Exchange dynamic. A slave giving ALL for their Domme or Master. People being used to provide sexual pleasure. Male and Female cuckolding are also a huge turn on. I use this same name on BDSM...