Cuddle-Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,734 Followers

****

We finally finished up, more or less, and got my stuff in April's car. Shortly after that we joined our parents at the table for supper. April and I sat across from each other, as we always had ever since we were little. At this point she still hadn't given me any hints as to what she was up to.

I began to relax as I ate, and I joined in the familiar meal time conversation with the rest of my family. It wasn't too often anymore that the four of us were all together, but the natural diplomacy of the situation wasn't something easily forgotten. Depending on my mood, and everyone else's, it was sometimes fun to goad April and mom into an argument, or, less often, I'd try to prevent one. This time around I did neither and simply went with the flow.

At one point I felt something, a foot probably, brush against my leg, and I ignored it at first thinking someone might have accidentally kicked me. Then it came back and rested against my leg, just above my ankle. I looked across the table at April, who had an enigmatic little smile on her face.

Once she knew she had my attention, her foot slowly crept up higher and higher until it was just past my knee. This was getting to be awfully risky of her, at least by her standards. If she wanted to mess around under the table, that was fine by me. I couldn't imagine she really thought it was going to bother me in any way.

She had that look on her face though, one that suggested she really was up to something vaguely sinister. Generally I was far more prone to such expressions, but I still recognized it on her when I saw it. I shrugged mentally and spread my legs wider, giving my sister more room to play. I wasn't really sure what she could do without being too obvious about it, but I was certainly willing to find out.

Much to my disappointment, April really didn't do much other than run her foot slowly over a small section of my leg, and never went any farther than my lower thigh. She must have been deliberately teasing me, knowing I'd imagine her pressing her foot right up against my pussy, or something similar, which of course I was. It might have been an impractical fantasy to begin with, but I could hardly help that.

I petulantly closed my legs back up and stuck my tongue out at her when no one else was watching. She grinned and merely switched to rubbing her foot along the outside of my leg instead. I hated that somehow she was making me horny, despite not really doing anything that should warrant such a reaction. Even more than that, I hated the fact that she clearly had no intention of doing anything about it.

The conversation continued around me while I withdrew more and more. I kept alternating between trying to ignore my sister and trying to keep her foot from touching me in such a seductive way without being obvious about it. I failed at both goals.

I was lucky to get through supper with neither mom or dad asking what was wrong, as I was sure my quiet fidgeting would have been noticed. My pussy was presenting small but constant demands for attention, and I could feel how wet my panties had gotten when I moved. Sure, part of that was probably from my pre-supper make out session, but the effect my sister could have on me was still amazing.

As soon as I could, I maneuvered April out the door and into her car. She had a smug grin on her face, but otherwise she gave no indication of the torture she'd been putting me through.

"Can't believe you did that," I said.

"Did what?"

"You know what. Playing with me under the table like that. What happened to worrying about getting caught?"

"You mean caught accidentally making perfectly innocent contact with my baby sister? Yeah, I should have been worried alright."

I realized I was getting nowhere, so I gave up. Besides, I had something else to take care of.

While April drove us back to our apartment, I slipped my hand into my shorts and under my panties. I fingered myself as well as I could under the circumstances, given that I didn't have particularly good access, but it was enough to temporarily keep my horniness in check.

"Are you really masturbating right now?" April asked. "You couldn't even wait until we got back?"

"Well it's your fault I'm so turned on. I need to take care of it somehow."

"Ha, don't blame me. You're constantly horny, there's not a thing that can be done about it."

Her refusal to take any blame irked me slightly. Some revenge was in order, I decided.

I slid my shorts down my legs and kicked them off, followed closely by my soggy panties. I reclined in my seat, making my semi-nudity more obvious to my sister, and began masturbating for real. It would serve her right if her seat smelled like pussy afterward.

"Dammit, put your clothes back on," she said.

"No."

"Other people are going to be able to see you, this is not exactly a private area."

"They can't see my bottom half, it's not like I took my shirt off or anything."

"They could still... you could... just get dressed."

Now I was having fun. April was flustered, and doing her best to keep her attention on the road despite the show going on right next to her. I was in control, if only briefly, and she knew it.

I stared straight at her, meeting her eyes when she occasionally glanced at me, and slowly pulled my shirt over my head. April was probably doing almost twenty under the speed limit by now as I took more and more of her attention. Fortunately we weren't on a particularly busy stretch of road, so we weren't actually blocking traffic. I sank down in the seat even more to prevent the rare pedestrian we passed from seeing much, but otherwise did nothing to cover my body.

"Dammit," she whispered. "You'll make me drive into the ditch or something, you know that right?"

"I don't think so. You're a pretty good driver."

It was more of a rush than I'd expected to be naked in such an exposed location. Despite my initial confidence, there was a chance someone would see me well enough to know I didn't have any clothes on. Somehow it made the situation even hotter. All I'd meant to do was get back at my sister and enjoy getting her as turned on as I was. Instead, I found my horniness getting even worse.

I skillfully fingered my pussy with one hand while the other caressed my breasts, alternating between them every so often. I made sure to moan and gasp and whimper more than necessary just to get to April a little more, but I genuinely didn't have to act all that much.

The car jerked a couple times as April nearly drifted out of her lane, but I was beyond caring about that. I was so close to cumming, so close, and it would have taken physical restraint to stop me at that point.

My sister was breathing heavily, and I noted that her thighs would squeeze together slightly every so often. If she hadn't been driving I had no doubt she would have been masturbating right along with me.

"Better hurry up, little sister. We're almost there."

She may as well not have bothered with the warning for all it mattered to me, I was right on the verge of orgasm anyway. My fingers flew over my clit, faster and faster until suddenly I was there. I came hard, the pleasure almost making me dizzy. My seatbelt cut into me as I thrashed and stiffened in ways a car seat wasn't meant for, but I hardly noticed the pain.

"Last warning before you have to deal with being naked when I park," April said.

I nodded weakly as I slumped back in my seat, feeling drained from my exertion. I wasn't even certain I'd be able to dress myself. Somehow, with fumbling hands, I managed. My panties got stuffed in my pocket since it was too much work, and they were too uncomfortably damp, for me to want to put them back on.

We managed to get most of my stuff out of the car and into the apartment before I collapsed on the couch and refused to move. April came to sit with me and stroked my hair lovingly.

"Shouldn't have tired yourself out so much," she said.

"Totally worth it," I said. "Even though now I just want to nap."

"Mm-hm, I bet."

I let her hold me and caress my hair for a bit while my strength came back.

"April?"

"Yeah?"

"We're never gonna be able to tell mom and dad, are we?"

"No baby, we're not. We knew that going in."

"I know, it's just... I knew it, but I didn't really think about it before. It's just gonna have to be our secret."

"Yeah, it is."

I turned my head slightly to face her. After a moment I pushed myself up enough to kiss her, showing her my affection in a way my words couldn't.

"Totally worth it," I said.

****

Finding a job sucked, that was my initial impression. I was pretty sure actually having one would suck too. That was the deal though, I had to get one to stay with April and there was no way I was going to give up on that just because the real world was a cruel and depressing place.

I was pretty much going to have to start out in a shitty retail position, there wasn't much of a way around that. I was still in high school, so my potential hours were limited, and I had no job experience to speak of. Not that I didn't still look for a job with low expectations and a high salary on the off-chance that sort of thing existed, but I resigned myself pretty quickly to being a minimum wage employee for a while.

Well, I'd be a minimum wage employee once I actually landed a job anyway. That part turned out to be even trickier than I'd suspected before I started, and my hopes hadn't been all that high to begin with. April was sympathetic to my woes, and as long as I was trying she said she had no intention of pushing me any harder. I started going into a couple conveniently located businesses on my way home from school, but I didn't have much luck at first.

"Ugh," I said as entered the apartment after two more failed applications.

"No luck?" April asked.

"None whatsoever. It's like no one wants to hire an unqualified, probably incompetent girl who's only going to be there until something better turns up."

"Aw, I'm sure it's not that bad. Sometimes people just aren't hiring, that's all."

She led me to the couch and snuggled up with me. It improved my mood tremendously in very little time at all. I slipped a hand casually under her shirt and idly played with her boobs over her bra.

"Is this what everyone does?" I asked. "Just keep trying and failing and hoping it all works out?"

"Sort of, I suppose. It depends. Did I ever tell you about how I lost the first real job I had in less than a week?"

I shook my head in confusion. "You were there longer than that, weren't you? That was at that bakery, right? Didn't you work there for, like, almost a year?"

"No, that was my second job. I probably never told you about the first one 'cause I was embarrassed. I worked there as a waitress, though like I said, not for very long."

I managed to get an arm around her far enough to reach her bra clasp and unhook it. Her bra slid easily away from her chest and gave me easier access to her breasts.

"What happened?"

"Well, the short version is I tried to tell the manager he was doing his job wrong. He didn't like that so much."

"Yeah, that sounds like you," I said, chuckling a little at the thought of my sister telling off her boss after she'd just started working for him. "But that's not really embarrassing."

"No, it isn't anymore. But this was back when I had much less experience in life. It was my first job. I wanted the money and independence, and instead I got fired before I was even settled in. I felt like kind of a failure."

April pulled her shirt up over her breasts without me even having to ask. I smiled at her for knowing me so well.

"So now I have to worry about getting fired too? I was hoping to not think about that until I'd taken care of the getting hired part."

"That... wasn't really the point I was trying make. It was supposed to demonstrate how things don't always work out the way you want, and sometimes that's a good thing. Like how I don't think I would have liked that job, so maybe it was just as well I didn't have to stay there very long."

"Mm-hm. Well maybe it will all work out. I've been surprised before by things eventually going better than I could possibly have hoped."

"About what?"

I just looked at her silently until she blushed.

"Oh, you mean me," she said.

"Yeah, I mean you." I leaned in and kissed her, then rested my head on her shoulder. "That's what I keep thinking about every time I get told 'sorry, can't hire you right now.' That it's all worth it 'cause I get to come home to you every night, and usually have naked sexy times too."

"I suppose I can see that being a major upside for you. And speaking of things you like...." She stood, ignoring my pout as I lost my cuddle-buddy. "I'm gonna go make us some food, because I'm starting to get hungry."

She walked to the kitchen, letting her shirt slowly settle back into place instead of immediately pulling it down to cover herself. I hadn't been exaggerating; any time I was feeling overwhelmed lately, or like life completely sucked, all I had to do was remind myself that I had April. She was a serious positive point in my world, and I was so, so glad she'd been able to return my feelings for her. Despite how we really hadn't been together romantically all that long, relatively speaking, I couldn't imagine going back to living any other way.

****

I actually did manage to get a job a couple days later, though not technically through my own efforts. One of my friends had a cousin who was assistant manager at a clothing store in a nearby mall. Apparently that was all it took to get me a serious consideration for a job. Well, that and, as I later found out, they'd just had two people quit.

My first shift was Saturday morning, which was kind of depressing since it meant no sleeping in for me. I loved spooning with April on weekend mornings, lying there lazily either holding her or being held depending on who happened to be the big spoon. Now I actually had somewhere I needed to be, and I actually had to get up earlier than I would for school just to add insult to injury.

As far as the job itself, it turned out to be not quite as bad as I'd feared. I could definitely see it getting tedious and boring once the novelty wore off, but at first there were so many new things to learn that I didn't really have a chance to get bored. Even something like refolding clothes that customers had messed with took a lot of concentration to do while I was still figuring it out.

I'd also heard that customers could be absolute nightmares at times, or so a couple other employees mentioned. That was supposedly pretty common in retail, so I believed it and I got a little nervous a couple times when someone came in who looked like they were in a bad mood. Nobody was really mean or rude to me though, and I survived the day relatively intact.

Much to my surprise, April showed up right at the end of my shift, just as I was walking out the door. I'd resigned myself to grabbing the bus to get back, not having expected her to both drop me off in the morning and pick me up afterward.

"Don't get used to it," she said, as though reading my mind. "I needed to do a little shopping anyway. Figured I'd give you a ride while I was at it."

I smiled and hugged her, knowing better than to kiss her in public. Most of the people around us wouldn't have known we were sisters, but someone might. Plus two girls kissing in the middle of the mall might very well attract just enough attention for even people who didn't know us to get curious. We had to be careful in public, even though I hated it.

"What'd you need to buy?" I asked, taking her hand and holding it as we walked. That much public affection was okay, or at least we'd both decided it was without really discussing it.

"Just some minor, uninteresting things. A couple books, some new sheets for the bed. Another vibrator."

She spoke so casually I almost let the last item on her list go without paying it any attention.

"Another what?"

"You heard me. I thought it wouldn't hurt to have two, just in case."

"Even though it's really, really fun sharing one?"

She smiled. "I don't know that we'd want to share every time. I'm kind of surprised you didn't have one actually. Unless you've just been hiding it this whole time, in which case I didn't need to bother getting a new one."

I bit my lip, feeling a sudden flash of embarrassment.

"Used to have one," I mumbled.

"But not anymore?"

"Mom found it. I forgot to hide it one time and... yeah. Made things so awkward for like a week. I got rid of it just so I wouldn't have to risk that happening again. Kind of regretted it afterward though."

My face felt warm, and I was probably blushing just at the memory of mom's reaction. She hadn't gotten mad or anything, but it had been so... uncomfortable. I hadn't been able to have a proper conversation with her for a while after that.

"Oof, that's rough. That's why some of us learn to be more careful with things we don't want our parents to find."

"Hey, it was one time. I made a mistake. Don't act all superior just because of that."

"Uh huh, so you're going to tell me that was the one and only time you left your vibrator out. You didn't, say, regularly forget to put it away, and this one instance in question just happened to be the one where mom went in your room?"

"I... shut up."

I purposefully bumped into her as we walked, just enough to knock her to the side a little. Obviously she couldn't get too far though, not with our hands still clasped together.

"Sorry baby, you know I'm just teasing. That would legitimately be a horrible thing to have to go through."

"No kidding." I brightened up a little at a passing thought. "At least I don't have to worry about that anymore. Not around you."

"Mm-hm, that's true. You've hardly ever seemed to be embarrassed at all around me. Especially now that being naked together is something that happens on a regular basis."

"That does make awkwardness seem kinda pointless," I agreed.

We eventually made it to the car and got in, but not before I'd spied some promising looking shopping bags in the back seat. I grabbed the one that most looked like it could contain a sex toy before putting on my seatbelt. April glanced at me and shook her head slightly, but didn't say anything.

While she drove us home I opened up the bad and found that I had guessed correctly. It was, in fact, the one with a vibrator inside.

"It looks like your old one," I said. "Except very... pink."

"Yeah, I thought maybe you'd go for a brighter colour."

"I do kind of like the colour, I was kind of hoping you'd pick a different model though. Something new and interesting, you know?"

"Tell you what, you get your first paycheck, you can go buy whatever kind of toy you want. Personally, I find being too adventurous can be overrated at times."

I considered what she said while I examined the sex toy in my hands.

"Did you get any batteries?" I asked.

"There's some at the apartment. So no, you can't play with it until we get back. Honestly, I have no idea how you can be so horny all the time."

"That's just the effect you have on me. You should know that by now."

"I suppose maybe I should."

****

I had some free time that afternoon, and I spent part of it experimenting with the new vibrator. After locating the batteries of course. April was no help on that front, she was just amused at the sight of me wandering around on my own little scavenger hunt.

It was pretty much the exact same thing as her old vibrator, as I'd suspected, but its vibrations did seem to be a little stronger, perhaps because it was new. Granted, that could have just been my imagination.

What I'd really wanted to try was using both of them at the same time, and the results of that test were really quite excellent. One inside me and one on my clit made for a couple very interesting, and rather quick, orgasms. I tried to get April to try it out too, but she was 'busy.' For some reason she didn't always think sexy times took priority over everything else.

Xarth
Xarth
14,734 Followers