Cuddles - into The Woods

Story Info
Travis Takes Cuddles on a Hike.
1k words
4.17
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Public, Blowjob

It was a warm October day when I met Cuddles. We had been messaging back and forth and once she felt like she trusted me enough she agreed to get some lunch. Back then I was working nights so lunch dates were best. She was not able to drive so I went to pick her up which in hindsight was foolish of both of us, but it all worked out.

When I arrived I texted her and she came outside. A short, chubby girl with big poofy hair and cute little glasses. She wore a shirt that had monsters on it which tracks as she was a little and tended to like cute things. A long black skirt covered her stumpy legs, but she wore all this well. Nothing she wore hid the fact that her tits were giant and sat really well. The joys of youth I suppose.

She hopped in and we set off for a local place I found. Trying new foods will always be my thing and anytime I get to check out a new place I will. It was a nice brunch spot that was just fancy enough to be fancy, but not enough to feel weird we were dressed so casually. Since the day was nice we opted to sit outside on the patio and enjoy a nice meal. I don't recall what we ate or talked about, but I do remember her smile. She wore it the entire time so I must have been doing something right.

I didn't want the date to end so I suggested we go on a walk. She agreed and I looked at my phone for a local park we can just hang around. Thankfully, there was one not too far away so again we hopped in my car and headed there. The park was small. In the middle on the grass was a typical playground with a jungle gym and slides and sort. A few kids were playing around on it. The whole thing was surrounded by a walking/bike track that I wager was under a mile long. It would suffice.

We started walking and chatting about this and that. Observing the kids playing and the leaves turning from green to various colors of fall. The sun was out, but there was just enough overcast to keep it from burning us. Around the back part of the track was a forest area at the bottom of a hill and as we passed it the second time I noticed that there was a trail that led into it which gave me an idea.

I lead her down the small hill, take a peek inside, and then enter the trees. It was a typical small forest area in the middle of suburbia. Had a few paths and some water. Some places to walk we were NOT ready for. All in all this girl had no business following a man she barely knew into this area she for sure didn't know, but like all these tales that sort of reflection only comes in hindsight.

We come to near the end of the trail which actually leads right into someone's backyard of all places. I take a further look and it looks like this wooded area leads to some street with little houses you would find in any suburb. Not a soul in sight so I duck back into the woods and then comes the fun part. I had her alone and the rush of meeting someone new, and me being a Daddy, and us being in public set the state for two kinky weirdos to have some fun.

She starts by bending over and giving me a blowjob. It was nice. Her mouth was warm and her big lips were soft and caressed my shaft as she went up and down. I grabbed her pigtails and kissed the back of her throat with my head over and over. I pulled out my phone and started to snap some pictures. She looked up with her dark brown eyes and posed for me, but continued to greedily suck on my dick in between shots.

I stood her up and pulled her big, brown, floppy titties out. Her nipples poked out and I bit hard into the top. She held on to me and bit her lip from pain and pleasure. She was very happy with the marks as I got up and did the other side. I wanted to make sure she had something to remember me by. After that I bent her over a stump. She told me earlier that her shirt was actually a onesie. Classic littles. I reach down under her skirt and undo the buttons. Then I pull down her panties off her and stuff them in my pocket before closing it back up. I will forever regret not touching her while I was down there, but she was far more receptive to giving head than me entering her so I waited.

I dropped her fully to her knees and made her keep topping me off. She seemed to be enjoying herself even while I recorded. The video later captured both the quiet of the moment and how loud her slurps were. The sunlight peeked through the trees above me and I was in a pretty great mood. Sadly, it was clear that while it was enjoyable I was not going to nut from this. I let her stop and told her it was time to go certain that we could pick up again one day. Before leaving, I made her pose a few more times and gave me shots of her boobs. She was cute and smiled big. We snuck out the trees super casually and walked back to my car.

I never saw Cuddles again after that. We spoke a few more times, but she decided that she wanted to explore Mommy Doms instead of Daddies for the time being. We fell out of touch over time, but I remember those days fondly. I hope she is well and taken care of.