All Comments on 'Cuddling with Mommy Ch. 01'

by asdfdsa1976

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?????????

Why do you idiots that that you mother should have such a tiny body and huge tits? You should get out more often and forget those stupid video games where the women are all freaks of nature. No woman has a 5'2 body at 130 lbs and has 36DD tits

Try to write something that is real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SILLY

ANOTHER SILLY STORY BY A SILLY YOUNG AMERICAN. YOUR USE OF WORDS SHOWS ALL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you should give up

This guy is obviously a virgin.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Good first attempt

Hey, don't worry about the haters. It was a good first attempt. A bit cheesy and I felt that you could have drawn out the story a bit more. And it wouldn't have hurt to give it a thorough proofread. 4 stars.

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 10 years ago
3 stars

Your story, while certainly hot enough in concept, lacked some things that I believe you can bring to your next offering if you so choose.

The desire to cut to the action is understandable, but in that case you need to either establish that this is not their first time or make it clear that this has been building up to this first time. The build up can have occued over the course of months, weeks...even a single day. In any case the readers (especially at this site) need some explanation of why the mom & son have reached a tipping point; this brings believability and is an opportunity to add to the heat of the story.

If you find that stuff tedious, you can always make a "day in the sex life of me & mom" sort of story. There's no rule that it has to be an origin story. But in that case really make the scene extra hot.

And, yes, have an edtor from the site look it over. The readers here find gross spelling/grammar errors very disruptive for their enjoyment of the story.

Lastly, I guess that the reason a previous commenter assumed you to be a virgin is that some of the words you chose - especially when they changed possition - did not reflect much careful thought. Choose those words carefully :-)

Not a bad first offering. Keep at it!

writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Have to agree

As soon as a writer pens 36DD out here it usually is end of story. What's most often to follow is an enormous pecker. By the pace of this story, I'd think it more likely these two are lusting for some fucking. If they really love each other let it develop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why is the mom always 36?

What a turn off. I like at least a 30 year age difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Right

You did a great job. I hate stories with endless boring details. You had a good opening and went to the best part with perfect timing. Keep doing what you did with this story. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
doesn't know diddly

That one who commented about the breast size doesn't know diddly about reality. There's many women who have the somewhat common but larger size. So totally ignore the stupid comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Breasts Too big.

I agree with writer jab. Why do make women freaks with huge boobs.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
A good start

I hope that there will be more of their affair.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Decent try

Not bad for a first attempt.

36DD, ok. My wife at age 18 was 5'2" with 36D, DD is not impossible.

A few minor errors, but that should improve. Do proofread more. Read it a few times before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

great story,

don't listen to other people's ideas on breast size,

36dd is ok.

I'm 36h,

so not impossible,

just because they have never seen them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story, Just a Little Short

Also don't listen to the whiners and complainers about body size, it's your story after all they can write their own. I almost forgot, my wife is 4-11 and a 38DD's that look like volleyballs on her short frame but 140lbs of pure natural tits and ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Popularity of a mom/son story is directly proportional to the length of time given to the seduction.

Nothing wrong with big boobs, however.. you may do a longer build up to the stage where the mother and son start fucking.

You can check on the Lit in this genre and you will find that the popularity of a mom/son story is directly proportional to the length of time given to the seduction.

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadabout 10 years ago
believability

Overall, it was a nice first effort. Two things:

1) A grown woman calling it a "boner" seems a little unlikely.

2) It's not implausible that she'd have 36DD's. What seems less believable is for your narrator to know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I don't know if I want you to see me naked, I'm your mother" "I know. That's what makes it better. We trust and love each other. Nobody has to know."

That's just one of the highlights of this excellent story, a remarkable first contribution by Mr. (or Ms.) A. Katie, the mother of 18 year old Sam, points out to her boy that she is, after all, his mom, and Sam replies that that's what makes it all the better. So right away we know that this couple feels that any awkwardness or shyness between them is out of place. They share the closest human connection possible, the connection of a mother and her male child. I love how they both refer to her as his "mommy." That recreates the ambience of total intimacy that's permeated their relationship all of Sam's young life. Cuddling with his mom gets Sam hard, and Katie, like a typical mother, notices what's happening in her boy's pants. She's delighted--and very excited--by this sign of her son's virility. Actually, she gets wetter than ever before. They toss their clothes, and Sam has his boyish fun with his mother's fun bags, sucking and slurping her tits like he did many years ago. Katie sees Sam's big hard cock, and it's love at first sight. No question of a blowjob, that'll come later, she has got to get that big mommy-pleaser up between her legs, she's just got to. Sam thinks that's a really neat idea, so he shoves his cock up the same cunt he came out of. He tells her, "I love you mommy, your pussy feels soo good." Of course it does, kid, it's your own mother's cunt, it was made for you and your cock. Sam pumps it with reckless abandon, ruthlessly pounds and slams his mother's twat, giving her the best cums of her life. At his age, the boy's a non-stop semen making machine, his young balls are always filled to the brim. When he finally blows his balls, he shoots his mom a huge twatful of his semen and mom has one great convulsive cum. For Sam and Katie, it's the first but not the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not bad for a first effort. But it needed a longer intro or build up, as to how long he had been spending time with his mother in bed. I have read a lot worse. As for the size of the mother's boobs, remember Dolly Parton is no giant - just look at the size of her assets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just right

It is great to see that this mommy knows where her son needs to blow his load, Boys should keep their mothers pussy full of his incestuous seed until he fully breeds ber and gives her a grandchild. While mommy is pregnant it is ok for a son to pull out and coat the mother belly, breasts, ass and even face with his load. While fertile the son has a duty to crawl between her thighs and pump her mommy pussy full of his seed. Mothers should give their sons the true pleasure of their womb daily while having their husbands wear condoms during monthly pleasure that should be limited to a quick coupling or handjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My mom has big breasts

About the critical remarks regarding short women with big boobs, my mom is 5' 2" and she has 34DD breasts. I have no idea how much she weighs, she's not fat, not skinny. I knew what size her bras were long before I was in high school (it fascinated me. In addition to mom's I checked out my three sisters' bra sizes and other friends' mothers' and sisters' bra sizes when I got the chance, usually in laundry baskets or laundry rooms). Unfortunately, however, mom hasn't ever taken off her nighty when I've cuddled with her!

I do agree that it would be more erotic with a longer lead-in before the sex begins though.

masterj32202masterj32202about 10 years ago
To Why is Mom always 36

Because, with the rules of the site, that would make mom a minimum of 48. Putting the story in mature, another category.

asdfdsa1976asdfdsa1976about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support

Thanks for the feedback. I typed this up on my phone, and I'm horrible at writing on this lol. Some of the diction I used was to emphasize the concept of "mommy", but apparently I didn't do a good enough job. I plan on writing more, and I'll consider all feedback. Thanks.

And by the way, I am not a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty damn good

Pretty damn good for a first attempt. Don't worry about detractors-they probably haven't submitted a damn thing. I enjoyed it!! Keep submitting.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
NOT BAD FOR FIRST TRY

Congratulations! I see your comments run about normal, or maybe less critical than normal. Since I was where you are now about 5 stories ago, I'm going to offer some advice, hoping to help. #1 Seems your characters just fall in bed like she was a paid whore. A mother /son may do that, I don't know, but I do know it isn't very interesting. Why are they alone at night? Have they really cuddled all that time without working into a relationship slowly? If so, why? Remember, in erotic fiction the buildup is the foreplay; the more foreplay the better the sex. #2 Lose the little keyboard. #3 Read your work aloud, or if possible, get someone to read it to you. #4 I think you need at least 2 pages to do even a half-vast job of character development. You have to be damn good to do it in one. #5 Comma and semi-colon use...study them.

Okay, that's my advice; it's worth EXACTLY what it cost you. I urge you to consider every comment, learn what you can from them, and by all means, KEEP ON WRITING!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Great start

Well done. Very enjoyable and entertaining. Fine wordsmithing. I look forward to more of your creativity and authorship.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rules of Literotica (Why is Mom always 36?)

Most writers put the age of the mother in a Mom-Son tale at 36 because they've read (and mis-read) the Literotica rules regarding age of characters. Lit's rule states that participants in any sort of sexual contact must be at least 18. Many authors wrongly assume that this includes the mother - that she MUST have been at least 18 when she got pregnant with her son. Not so. It is perfectly legal to state that "Mom was just 15 (or 16) when she got pregnant with me." You can get away with that, just so long as you don't have Mom recounting the incident in detail. The reviewers accept pregnancies at an age earlier than 18 as a fact of life, since there are so many teen pregnancies, in this day and age.

As far as the rationale behind such 'comments', everyone has their own 'take' on the relative age difference between mother and son, in such tales. Some folks want a 30-year difference, which makes Mom 48, at the youngest, when she and son first make love. Personally, I'd just as soon see a few stories where Mom got herself knocked up at age 14 or 15. That makes her 32 or 33, at the beginning of the tale, and (if Dad is still around and they can get him out of the picture somehow) she is still young enough to have her son's babies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Add more

You have to add more to this story. Did they continue fucking? Did he start sleeping with his mom? MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for third installment

I would only hope that he and his mother want a baby. It should be written that it is the responsibility of the mother of a nice son, to teach her boy lovemaking.

If it results in a child, so be it. Children of incest love are juist fine 95% of the time.

I loved my mother and wanted to knock her up, but it was only a dream.. SAM PLEASE LIVE MY DREAM AND HAVE A BABY WITH YOUR MOMMY. Make it

romantic and spend a weekend in a hotel.......Do it Sam, and keep fucking her

throughout the pregnancy, and tell us about it............

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
36DD really!!!

Talk about being hugely disproportionate. Let me guess - the son has a 12 inch dick too and as thick as a coke can. I can't help myself to stop reading when I read that kind of unrealistic dribble. I don't even care if this story if the greatest story of mankind - its unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EROTIC

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmm yes

Love this made me so hard wish my mum would do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

great story . I may have to visit mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY AND GAVE IT AN A+

Many mothers shower their sons with expressions of love, including kissing, hugging, cuddling. At a certain age the son starts avoiding his mom's affection. Several years later some of them wish they hadn't stopped cuddling with mom. I am one of them.

This story is multi-layered. I will mention only two:

- it is a LOVE STORY... love between mom & son, Love without artificial borders, Love that can be victorious against ultimate taboos.

- It's a perfect jack-off fantasy: all you have to do is imagine your own mom is cuddling & kissing you the way she did when you were young & you touch her back, you kiss her back, you let your body touch her body, you let your body feel the vibes of her body although at the moments they are at least half an inch apart. You just let go and let yourself enjoy the cuddling with the same boy's psyche which now is in a body of a grown-up man. When your mom starts smothering you with hugs and kisses, you kiss her back and hug her and tell her you love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

well it's obvious from your story that you're definitely a virgin. This was the most bull shit story I've ever read. No woman acts like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 One thing for sure we all know annony's wie was no

virgin!! She fucked anything that walks flew crawls or jumps. And annony was there to lick and clean her out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some criticism.

You need to add a lot more tension than this, start with just cuddling then slowly(very slowly) build up to sex but idk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the hell do all of the women on Literotica have DDDDDDDDDD or ZZZZZZZZ sized tits and shaved/waxed cunts??? AND they “have no sag”--- BULL SHIT!! Try telling that to Sir Isaac Newton. I find that big, or huge tits are a turn off. Combine huge tits with a hairless cunt, and they equal a short evening.

B cups are great, as are A cups and C cups. The smaller ones are MUCH MORE sensitive. I dated a beautiful Eurasian woman for about four years {until her husband was transferred out of state}. She was the most fantastic woman I ever knew. She would have multiple orgasms just from my attention to her small A size chest- which her husband never did. At 42, she had the finest ass in captivity, AND she had never done oral sex- neither giving nor receiving. The first time I went down on her, I didn't think she would ever quit cumming. As she pushed my face away from her crotch, she passed out for a few minutes. After that, the first thing she did, when we got together, was sit on my face, or she would suck me to climax before climbing on my face- I think she orgasmed herself when I filled her mouth with cum.

I love the way a woman's unshaven {trimmed to the thigh/groin crease is great} tresses point the way to paradise. Like a fine painting NEEDS a frame, a pussy NEEDS a frame of neatly trimmed fur. I could go on all day about the virtues and advantages of a NATURAL woman. I've heard guys say they don't like her hairs in their mouth. Ho hum. I don't like the stubble when she goes a day, or a few days, without shaving. I also like to know I’m with a WOMAN, not a pre pubescent little bit of jail bait girl.

I can not think of a reason for a bald cunt, other than personal preference for jail bait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous