Cugina et Cugino Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence as our eyes locked for a long time. Finally, I smiled and said, "You're absolutely right about being cugini con benefici, and trust me I'm onboard about everything you said. For the record, I don't shock easily. You may think you can give me a run for my money, but I can still run pretty well myself. I've enjoyed being with some pretty raunchy women. Hopefully you won't be surprised by some of my little fetishes as well. So, what now."

Maria smiled like she had just won the lottery. She took my hand. "I don't surprise that easily either my dear Dino. What happens now, mio cugino et nuovo amico de sesso, is that we adjourn to my condo that's only about five minutes from here. Then we become acquainted in ways we may have never thought possible years ago. You can follow me, but here's the address and phone number in case we somehow get separated."

During our discussion, the waitress had brought the check, and I had settled up. We left the restaurant and went to separate cars. Maria was waiting for me in her car by the exit to the parking lot as I pulled up behind her. Indeed, the drive was only a few miles away. Maria was waiting by the main entrance to her condo building as I pulled my car into a visitor's spot. She lived on the top floor of one of a group of four-story buildings. I was happy there was an elevator. However, I was a bit surprised that during the elevator ride up, Maria took the opportunity to hug me, unzip my fly, slide her hand inside my pants, and fondle my dick. I unzipped the fly to her jeans and returned the favor. I could feel that her panties were more than just a little damp. Fortunately, nobody was waiting on the fourth floor when the doors opened.

As soon as we were inside, Maria began undressing me and I her. As odd as it may sound, it seemed a bit weird to kiss. However, we did kiss and nip at each other's neck as we groped, fondled, unzipped, and unbuttoned. In moments we were both naked. I have to admit, seeing her naked after so many years of fantasizing about it nearly took my breath away. The years had been kind to her. I'm sure the yoga and Zumba had a lot to do with how trim and beautiful her body was. I was hoping that my biking and light weightlifting had done as much for her view of me. She seemed to appreciate what she saw.

"Lord Dino," she said looking me over, "you have really kept yourself looking good."

"Not half as much as you," I responded. "A lot of women 10 or 15 years younger than you would love having a body like yours, especially after two kids."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she giggled. "But first I really have to pee. That wine is staring to go through me."

"Me too," I admitted, "but I can wait for you."

"No need to wait," she giggled taking my hand. "I'm not shy."

She took my hand and lead me to the bathroom where she sat and started immediately to send a strong stream splashing down. She spread her knees wide so that I got a good view

"Good Lord Maria, that is so fucking sexy," I croaked. "But the wine is screaming to get out of me. I don't know how long I can wait."

"How good is your aim, mio amico?" She said with a grin. "There's plenty of room."

I had never done anything like this with Laura or anyone else for that matter. I had a fraternity brother in college who once confided that he and his girlfriend had to pee so badly at a party that they slipped into the bathroom together and he stood in front of her and pissed between her legs as she sat and peed at the same time. I remember how erotic that image was to me but never had the nerve to suggest it to a girlfriend or even to Laura. Now here was my cousin Maria offering me the chance for target practice. I didn't hesitate for a minute but was a tad afraid that if my aim was off, she may be upset enough to put a damper on what I hoped would be a wild and crazy afternoon. I had no way of knowing at the time that the months that unfolded after that afternoon would prove me very wrong. Maria was indeed ready for just about anything.

The last drops had barely dribbled from me when Maria bent forward and took me into her mouth. Nothing shy about this woman for sure. She slid her lips along the shaft while cupping my balls and cooing with erotic satisfaction that she had me where she wanted me. Knowing that she had just watched me piss between her legs made it more erotic than I could imagine. It was even hotter and more wonderful than the first time I had felt my dick in a woman's mouth so many years ago in college. I was instantly hard as she swirled her tongue around the head, reached around behind my butt cheeks and encouraged me to fuck her mouth.

After a few moments of me moaning my appreciation, she must have thought it best to stop or I'd blow my load and the afternoon would be over before it started. She reached for the toilet paper to wipe herself, but I said, "Don't you dare. After all these years of fantasy, I want to taste everything about you."

"Oooo you ARE a very naughty kinky boy, aren't you?" she cooed. "I knew I was right about you."

I moved back as she stood and took a few steps into the bedroom. In seconds she was lying back against the headboard with her legs spread wide and knees splayed out giving me a perfect girly-mag beaver shot. However, she had no real beaver. Her pussy was just trimmed enough to provide the perfect view of her plump wet pussy lips and larger than average clit. As many times as I'd fantasized seeing her like this, I had never considered that she would have a clit so worthy of nibbling and sucking.

"Jesus, Maria," I said staring at her beautiful crotch. The glistening moisture was abundant. "As many times over the years that I yanked my crank imagining seeing you like this, the reality is better than the dream. I neglected to mention earlier that I am a devout pussy eater."

"Ummm," she cooed. "You sure know what a lady loves to hear. But if there's going to be any crank yanking from here on out, I'm going to be the one to do it for you."

Without another word I crawled up with my face firmly in her wet pussy. The pungent pheromone-laden aroma of her wetness was intoxicating. The taste was even better as my tongue traced the entire length of each cunt lip and the sweet pink between them. My tongue and lips found her beautiful clit. I licked and nibbled and gently sucked before moving back down to probe my tongue inside her. I tried to purge from my mind that this was my cousin and perhaps shouldn't be doing what I was so totally enjoying. I had forced those sorts of thoughts out of my mind for decades, and now I was simply letting pure lust drive my actions. Cousin or not, Maria was a beautiful, sexy, erotic woman that was offering me the most secret part of her body. I was going to enjoy it to the fullest. I was in no hurry as I lapped at her pussy and wet thighs. I was in for the duration and prepared not to leave till she orgasmed on my face.

Maria's hands were behind my head pulling me to her. She moaned out loudly as she squirmed and humped my face.

"OH GOD, DINO," she panted. "Eat that fucking pussy. Lick that fucking cunt. Good Lord, cugino, lap it all up! Eat it! Lick it! Taste it! Wash your face in it!"

I was preparing myself for a long stretch of glorious tongue tickling when she pushed me back a little and maneuvered herself around in a way that I understood what she wanted. She switched ends of the bed so that we were in a 69 with her on top of me.

"I hope you know how much I love doing this," she moaned as she ground her pussy into my face and worked her mouth up and down nearly the whole length of my shaft. I fucked her mouth as my tongue probed into her wet fuck tunnel, all over her meaty lips, and swirled around her sweet clit.

I was surprised at how quickly she came on my face. It must have been building up for long time because she pulled her mouth off my cock and cried out, 'OH MY FUCKING GOD IN HEAVEN! OH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T STOP!"

She went back to sucking my cock as she ground her crotch on my face. I was doing everything I could to keep from exploding because I didn't want it to end so soon. She must have sensed it and climbed off of me. She sprawled out on the bed with her knees up and splayed just as when we started.

"I need to feel you inside me, Dino," she pleaded. "I've been thinking about this so much for the past couple of months. I've been wanting your dick all the way up inside me."

I crawled up and knelt between her spread legs. As I positioned my cock at her open pussy, she said propped herself up onto her elbows to look down.

"I want to watch," she cooed. "I want to see it penetrate me. I want to watch and feel it sliding all the way up into me."

We both watched as I pushed firmly but gently into her. My view was certainly better than hers as I saw myself disappear fully. I pulled out and pushed back into her. I continued till my dick was slick as a wet eel from her pussy juice.

I finally told her," Lie back down so I can get better leverage.

She lay back on the pillow and locked eyes with me as I lowered myself onto her and began fucking harder and deeper. She lifted her feet high, wrapped her arms around me, and then used her hands on my butt cheeks to pull me deeper into her on every thrust.

"Fuck me Dino," she whispered into my ear, "Fuck me deep and hard like you always fantasized about fucking me all those years. You're finally inside me, so fuck me like we both need it. Don't be gentle Dino. Fuck that cunt like an animal."

"Oh God Maria, do you know how much I love fucking a woman that begs to get fucked? You love it don't you? You love fucking as much as I do. You love a hard hot cock up in your soaking fucking cunt don't you."

"I do, I do, damned right do," she said as she moaned on each thrust into her. "Fuck it. Fuck my hungry wet pussy, cugino. My pussy needs to get fucked, so fuck it."

As I thrust and ground into her, her right hand slipped between us to work her clit. In a surprisingly short time, she was again cumming hard screaming "OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR FUCKING COCK LIKE I DID YOUR FACE!"

I was surprised at how I controlled myself not to orgasm as I felt her cunt squeeze and throb on my cock. I think I was so lost in looking at her face contorted in such exquisite pleasure that I didn't allow myself to go over the edge. I had another plan in mind and hoped she was up for it.

Before she seemed to even come down from her "petit mort", I said, 'I want to finish in your mouth."

She grinned without protest. "Do it," she cooed. "Fuck my mouth and feed me your cum."

In seconds she pulled an extra pillow under her head, and I straddled her face. What a wonderful vision to see my cock sliding in and out of her compliant mouth. I was now surely reaching a point of no return. I had learned long ago never to ask if it's ok to cum in a woman's mouth. You just do it. You don't to give her a chance to contemplate the inevitable and perhaps refuse. Better to apologize after the fact if it turns out not to be her thing. Before I had time to really contemplate what was about to happen, the first volley of cock lava erupted into her mouth. She made no attempt to turn away. Two more strong spurts shot from me. She looked surprised as I pulled out, moved down and put my still throbbing, pumping cock back into her cunt. I lay on top of her and despite my earlier reluctance to kiss her, I kissed her hard and deep, letting my tongue play with hers. That's when I realized that she had already swallowed what I had released into her just moments earlier. I've always loved kissing a woman just after I've ejaculated in her mouth and especially if she hadn't swallowed it yet. It's such a wonderfully intimate connection.

I lay on top of her as both of us continued to pant and catch our breath.

"My God Maria," I finally said. "That was so fucking unbelievable. Incredible. I had no idea what an animal you ar. I love it."

She just laughed, "I could say the same for you, mio cugino. Back in the restaurant, I was so afraid that you weren't going to accept my special plan. But now I get the feeling that you absolutely agree that it was a perfect decision."

About that moment, my cock went soft enough to slip out of her like a wet worn. We both laughed.

"I guess he needs a rest," she giggled. I maneuvered onto my back with her nestling her face into my shoulder.

We remained quietly like that for a long time. I suppose we were both lost in our own thoughts. I think we may have even dozed for 10-15 minutes or perhaps were simply lost in our own personal afterglow. That's when I felt her hand begin fondling my balls and cock. After a few moments of non-response, she moved her head down and took my soft dick into her mouth.

"I'm not sure how soon I'll be up and running again," I said. "You know I'm not 20 years old anymore. Let's give it a little time, OK?"

"No problem," she said moving up to give me an innocent kiss. "I'm not exactly what I was years ago either. Maybe a nice warm shower will help to rejuvenate Little Dino."

Maria went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. By the time I rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, the water was warm enough for her to slide the door open and step in.

"Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly," she said as I stepped in.

The water felt so nice as we hugged each other. We soaped each other and washed each other on every surface and in every crack and crevice possible. She didn't balk as my soapy finger slipped into her asshole. As we rinsed under the warm water, Maria got to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I'm not sure if it was indeed the extra few minutes, or the warm water flowing down my back, or the wonderful vision every man loves of a submissive woman on her knees with his cock in her mouth, but I was definitely responding well. Whatever the magic, my fuck-tool was hardening to full operational specification under the influence of Maria's lips and tongue.

I lifted her up, turned her toward the wall, and got to my knees to repay the favor to her delicious pussy and well-showered ass. She supported herself against the wall, but it was obvious that this was not the most comfortable of positions.

I rose and shut off the water and pulled the sliding door back. We stepped out and began to towel off. However, that activity only progressed a few seconds before I turned her around and bent her forward over the vanity sink. Without a word, I slid my cock into her welcoming pussy and began fucking her like a horny stallion mounting a mare in season.

"Good God," Maria grunted. "You're a fucking animal, Dino. Do it. Do it hard. Fuck me like an animal."

I held firmly to her hips as I thrusted every centimeter of my rod to full depth into her willing cunt, withdrawing, and driving into her over and over. We made eye contact in the mirror of the medicine cabinet. She kept goading me on with filthy demands. The look on her face was pure lust. It wasn't only the mirror in front of us, but also a full-length mirror on the wall that gave us each a head-to-toe view of us fucking like horny monkeys. I maneuvered us slightly to the left and Maria lifted her leg such that we each had a true porno movie view of my hard rod as it drove into and out of her. In my time, it seemed that many of the women I'd been with didn't really like to watch the details of themselves being fucked, but earlier when she asked to watch me penetrate her, I knew that she was one of those special women who loved watching herself being taken.

"Fucking take it Maria," I hissed nearly panting. "Fucking take it like a woman who loves it. You fucking love it. I fucking know you love it. You wanted more fucking? This what you want? You want more cock?"

"Oh, you do know me," she grunted. "Do it! I fucking love it. Fuck me like you need it. You know I need it. I want it. You want it."

Without even thinking about it, or considering that permission asking thing again, I wet my thumb with my saliva and shoved it right up to the hilt into her asshole. She gave out a little yelp but made no protest or any move to stop me.

"How about taking it in both holes," I growled. "Does Maria like getting fucked in both holes at the same time? Just like Mr. Zucchini and Mr. Carrot."

"Do it dammit," she hissed. "Don't talk about it, just fucking do it."

As I watched my cock thrust in and out of her cunt and my thumb in and out of her ass, I knew I wasn't going to last long. It was only minutes until I was screaming out, "Oh shit, I can't hold back." My cock pulsed and throbbed as it pumped my seed deep into her. I ground into her.

"TAKE IT!" I commanded. "TAKE THAT FUCKING CUM. Gonna fill your fucking cunt hole with it!"

"Oh shit yeah" Maria moaned. "Give it to me, Dino! Mate me! Breed me!. Pump it into me! Fucking give it all to me; every fucking drop."

I had barely stopped pulsing when I pulled out of her. I opened the door, led her to the bed, sat her on the edge, fell to my knees, lifted her legs over my shoulders and buried my face into her cum-filled cream-pie cunt. My tongue licked every inch of her inside and out. I could smell and taste me in her and dove my tongue into her sopping semen-filled fuck tunnel. She was moaning and screaming and grabbing my wet hair to pull me into her.

"OH GOD, eat It, Dino," Maria commanded. "Eat that fucking cream-pie pussy. Lick it. Eat it. Rub your face in it you fucking cunt hound."

I thrust my thumb back into her asshole as I did in the bathroom. She let out a bellow of surprise and pleasure. I continued to lick and nibble and gently bite her pussy lips as I flicked my tongue on her aroused clit. It wasn't long before she moaned loudly, "Oh my God, Dino, Oh my God. Eat me. God don't stop. Eat me! Eat me forever!"

I kept on as I felt her asshole squeeze hard onto my thumb, and I felt the throbbing and quivering of orgasm rippling through her.

When she finally relaxed, I lifted her legs off my shoulders and climbed up onto the bed. She kissed me hard, licking my lips and face. "Ummmm," she cooed. "I taste and smell both of us all over your face. Soooo good."

I pulled back the covers so we could crawl under them. We were both still a bit wet from the shower having never completely toweled dry. Cuddling to stay warm under the covers felt so good: so peaceful. I think we must have dozed because suddenly, the room seemed darker. The sun was setting, and the room took a deep orange glow. We kissed and fondled for a while, but Maria indicated that she had to pee. She went to the bathroom and as I heard her "tinkle" I realize I needed to go as well. But the time I got to the bathroom, Maria was standing in front of the mirror looking at her crazy hair that was now nearly dry and spiked in a hundred directions.

"Good Lord," she said. "I look like a total slut that's been fucked for hours. Oh wait, that's right. I really WAS fucked like a total slut for hours."

Having learned earlier that Maria didn't seem to mind me simply relieving myself as she stood by the sink, I positioned myself in front of the john and let go a strong stream. Without warning, she came up behind me, reached around and took my dick in her hand.

"Let me aim for you, cugino" she giggled. "Kind of like the feel of a soft hairy water pistol. About 30 years ago, I saw this in a movie scene with Mariel Hemingway and some guy I can't remember. I thought it was sexy as hell, but never tried it with Jeff. He was never as uninhibited as you are. He would have freaked out, probably thought I was nuts, and made some negative comment. But I think you understand me and know I just like being a little crazy and having some silly fun."

Maria wet her hair a bit and was working with a brush and blow dryer trying to get her wild mane back to something normal. I went back into the bedroom and started gathering up my clothes. Maria switched off the dryer.