Cugina et Cugino Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" she asked. "Are you going somewhere?"

"I think I should be heading home," I answered.

"Why? Is there something you have to do there?" she responded. "Why not stay and have a sleep over? I can offer a wonderful gourmet dinner of frozen pizza, beer, and salad. We can watch an old movie and chill. I promise to be a good girl. No need to push your aging body to another round tonight. Sleep in. In the morning, we can have a nice pre-breakfast session of dirty nasty sin sex and then feast on some of my super omelets."

"So, am I supposed to stay naked?" I asked holding up my clothes.

"OK," she laughed. "I'll concede on that. Maybe you'd better get dressed; otherwise, I might lose my self-control."

I pitched in with the salad and pizza, having had many such simple dinners as a late-life bachelor. Maria had a collection of about 100 DVD's, and we decided on "Moonstruck" because it "somehow seemed a little bit appropriate."

"I love that scene," Maria giggled, "where she's in confession and tries to slip by saying she 'slept with the brother of my fiancé' by mixing in some simple innocent stuff. Then the priest says, 'hold on, let's go back to that last one, it sounded like a biggie."

I had been a couple of years since either of us had actually slept with another person. I must admit that it was nice and cozy. Indeed, the morning brought a good erotic fuck and suck that left us panting. Those video bikes and exercise machines have nothing on a good enthusiastic fuck that includes at least 30% of the Kama Sutra. We worked up a good appetite for breakfast.

As with our informal dinner, we pitched in together for some very interesting omelets, French toast, and coffee. We both had a ton of errands planned for the day, so I truly had to leave. As it turned out, we were both booked for the next couple of days, but we made a "date" for Friday. It seemed we were both pretty pleased with our inaugural session of the "cugini con benefici" program and were eager to continue.

"Dino," Maria said hugging me. "I know this is the first time we've been together like this after knowing each other all our lives. Please tell me it won't be the last time."

"Not a chance," I answered. "I plan to be around a long time."

I used the stairs when I left, not that Maria had anything to hide or that any of her neighbors would know our true relationship. However, I just didn't want to run into someone in the elevator and feel the necessity to make small talk. On the way home, I couldn't help thinking of Yogi's quotes. I had surely come to a fork in the road yesterday afternoon and somehow my gut had led me to the right direction. As I looked at the clear blue sky, I couldn't help thinking that this was going to be a new chapter in both of our lives. Truly, it wasn't going to be over till it was over.

((continued))