Cugina et Cugino Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins continue their friends with benefits relationship.
7.7k words
4.36
1.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 2: About an Old Friend

The next few weeks with Maria were more than I could have dreamed, not just sexually, but also as a true friend. We met several times a week either at her condo or at my house. It was so wonderful to have a woman who was so open, trusting, and accepting. She could be sweet, congenial, and ladylike in public, but a total dirty minded slut in private. She and I not only accepted each other's open sexuality, we treasured it. We both realized how important our relationship was in pulling us back into a positive state of mind and body. Our shared sexuality became more and more open and adventurous. We were almost like newlyweds. One day after a particularly hot, sweaty, and animal session at my house, we were lying together enjoying that blissful post coital recovery state when she made a comment that opened a line of discussion that would set the tone for us in weeks and months to come.

Maria was lying next to me with her head nestled next to mine. "Volgio essere la tua puttana, Gino. I want to be your whore. Do whatever you want to me. Use me however you want. There's not much I would deny as long as it's not going to harm me physically or mentally. I'm up for about anything. I don't want to reach the end of my life regretting what I did NOT do."

I rolled my head to look into her eyes and asked, "OK, that's a pretty strange comment coming from out of the blue. What are you really saying about being a whore?"

She slid back to rest on the headboard. "Well, not literally being your whore where you pay me or support me. I think you know what I'm trying to say. I want to make sure that you understand that it isn't necessary to treat me like a delicate china doll, not that anybody now days even knows what a china doll is. It's simply that I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to waste time with a lot of romance games. I just want to let myself be me, be free, and not feel like It's necessary to pretend to be some sort of innocent. I remember telling you when we first talked at the restaurant about this 'cugini con benefici' relationship that I always felt a bit stifled with Jeff. He had a hard time understanding me and accepting some things about me that he felt were contrary to the stereotypical PTA mom. That's part of what pushed me into looking for a secret-someone who would give me what I needed. One of the guys I had a fairly long-term affair with did indeed understand me, and I him. It was a joy to just let ourselves go. Some things about you are a lot like him. You don't seem inhibited or judgmental. I need that. You seem to enjoy the slightly non-standard activity I crave including the filthy talk and frankness. I may indeed be a PTA mom in a lot of ways, but there's also a secret slut inside me that doesn't want to feel like I have to hold back as I did with Jeff."

"Don't worry, mia bella," I said pulling her to me. "I understand more than you may realize. I know exactly what you mean by being totally open without any expectations or judgement. Truth be told, I love the slutty part of you. But I also love the sweet caring mom, devoted daughter, and dear friend parts of you. It makes you a complete woman. I love the fact that we've had a special connection all our lives. Now we've taken this extra step into a special chapter of our connected stories. Just one thing though, as much as you want to feel like my whore, sometimes I may also want to feel like your total boy toy. Don't be shy about using me as your gigalo."

She pulled back looking at me and smiled. "You know, I think you really do understand."

As we learned with time, we truly were one and the same when it came to our sexual preferences and practices. I felt completely open and honest with her and she with me when it came to our fantasies and little fetishes. For lack of a better way of putting it, we both recognized that for us, sex was an activity we enjoyed the filthy dirty energy in our sex and not just as some sort of lovemaking. Maria and I were not in love in the classic sense of the term, but there was a very special feeling shared by us as two people that had a lifelong bond. I guess in a sense it was indeed a type of love. Yet, as much as we cared for and respected each other, we could separate that deeper bond and familial respect to let our erotic behavior get down to the animal core. I learned that sometimes she loved to be spanked and told what a bad little slut she was for needing cock and cum so much. She had this leather flogger that really got her off when I used it on her ass and crotch and tits. It stung just enough to excite her into becoming a wild woman. Sometimes she'd use it on me, adopting a more dominatrix role. I loved how she'd aggressively shove her wet cunt in my face and order me to smell it and taste it. How she'd demand that I lick her till she soaked my face. She came so loudly I was sure the neighbors heard her. We could both switch from aggressive to submissive easily with equal joy of using or being used.

Thinking of adopting various roles, there were several role-play fantasies that she enjoyed as well as I did. One began by binding her hands to the headboard, tying her legs open, and blindfolding her. Then I'd use several different dildos as well as my fingers, tongue, and cock to create a scene in which I brought one or more of my friends, or total strangers, to use her like a total slut while I watched. She said this was something Jeff could never do because the concept of watching her being fucked by another man was so abhorrent to him that he could not accept it even as an erotic game.

Likewise, one of the things I liked was coming to her place where we'd both be wearing ski-type masks that covered our heads and faces leaving openings only for eyes, nose, and mouth. The premise was that we were two frustrated married people away from our spouses that had been matched through a special secret agency according to our sexual preferences. We knew nothing about each other. The agency would have arranged for a hotel room where we could have hours of totally anonymous sex. I had wanted Laura to share this sort of thing with me, but she could never accept the idea because it was totally contrary to all she believed regarding monogamy. I tried to convince her that it was just a game for fun. Still, she said that she could not even fantasize about sex with total strangers or multiple partners. Maria on the other hand, enthusiastically relished all sorts of fantasies that included orgies, gang bangs and bukkake parties. She made no negative judgement of me for enjoying the concept as well.

We enjoyed the mirror in her bathroom so much, we installed several more in her bedroom as well as in my bedroom. We loved the visuals they provided from multiple angles. She could be a bit of an exhibitionist and she even let me photograph and video her masturbating with various toys and selected veggies as long as I didn't show her face.

We used her balcony to have a variety of sex outdoors. Her balcony was situated such that it could not be seen by any adjacent condo. It faced a densely wooded area loaded with brambles and thorn bushes. Anybody dumb enough to be out there peeping with binoculars while being cut up earned the show they got. Sometimes we'd fuck with her bent over the railing the same way she was bent over the sink in her bathroom the first day we were together. Other times, she'd lounge back in a folding chair with her feet on the railing while I knelt between her legs and got her off with my tongue. I loved it, especially when she'd moan out, "Oh God Dino, I'm gonna cum all over your face. Oh God, Dino, taste me while I hump your sexy face." She had discovered how much I responded to her filthy talk and happily took excellent advantage of it.

I even learned that Maria, unlike Laura and many other women, sometimes loved watching porn of the filthiest genre. Laura had occasionally agreed to watch relatively mild vanilla porn with me mostly just to make ME happy. On the other hand, Maria could find great erotic energy in watching gangbang, bukkake, bondage, and group activity. All in all, the open sexuality of our "cugini con benefici" relationship was perfect, and I was happier and more satisfied than I had been for a long time.

What also made our relationship something to cherish was the simple friendship and trust we shared for ordinary activity. We went to dinner and lunch together. We went to the symphony and to the theater. Maria was a true theater buff. As close as she and Jeff were to New York City, they would take the train into Manhattan at least once a month to go to a Broadway show. When she was young, Maria was a true "drama nerd" in school. As a member of the "Performers Club" she had been part of half a dozen school productions. That interest continued into college, and she had even held the fantasy of someday being an actress. Unfortunately, as often happens in life, marriage, kids and a regular job took precedent over the "dream". Nevertheless, Maria had been very active for years in community theater and joined a theater program at a local community college here in town.

The two of us went to regular family gatherings but were careful to drive separately. We'd arrive and leave at staggered times so as to not appear being TOO close. We'd often gravitate to the same table or enjoy some other proximity, but we were careful not to touch inappropriately or spend too much time together. When we went to the wedding of our cousin Mike's daughter, she asked Mike to put us at the same table. He didn't seem to think much of it since we would both be there "stag". We attended the funeral of one of our uncles and sat together at the lunch that followed. We went to a holiday cookout and pool party that our cousin Vince held every year at his house. In the Fall, we even attended the annual spaghetti and ravioli supper held by a church in the Little Italy area of the city. The event had become a regular family event every year. There was enough of us that we had several tables put together to accommodate "tutta la famiglia". Maria brought her mom. My mom and dad drove themselves. We were all at one end of the large table with Maria's brother, wife and kids along with my sister, husband and kids.

When we were all leaving, Maria's mom came to me and said, "I think it's wonderful how you've taken Maria under your wing to help her get accustomed to being back here. It's nice that you're still such good friends like when you were in the old neighborhood."

I hugged her, but all I could think to myself was, "Aunt Connie, if you only knew. If you only knew about our new relationship you might not think it was so wonderful."

As we made our way to the door, Maria whispered to me, "After I take my mom home, I'll call you. Hopefully you can come over to my place."

I simply responded, "Count on it."

It was only about 30 minutes after I got home that Maria called from her car. "Hello Father Cazzo, this is Maria Bellafiga, one of your parishioners. I'm on my way home and I'm hoping that you can come over to provide some counselling on a delicate matter. I would like to discuss some personal issues that require guidance. Can you be there in about an hour?"

At first, I was thrown off a bit with the "Father Cazzo" and "Maria Bellafiga" bit, but my brain quickly realized that she was setting up some sort of roleplay. I just went with it. "Of course," I responded. "I'm always available to help, counsel, and care for one of my flock."

When I arrived at her place, Maria opened the door greeting me with, "Father Cazzo, I'm so glad you could come over. When meeting you today at the ravioli supper, I had a warm and positive feeling that you, as our new pastor, could help me with some issues concerning my marriage."

"Of course," I answered. "Is Mr. Bellafiga here to join with that discussion?"

"No," she said adopting a mock sad face. "Unfortunately, he's out of town on a business trip. Actually, I think it might be better if we talked without him present since he can be somewhat defensive. I would like to be quite frank with you about my concerns."

"I understand," I said with equally mock roleplay concern. "Perhaps you should tell me about what's upsetting you. I'll do whatever I can to help."

"Good," Maria said, "but first may I offer you a glass of wine or perhaps something a wee bit stronger? I know it would help me to relax. I have some very nice Irish whiskey if you like?"

"Well, that would be wonderful," I responded sitting in one of the chairs in Maria's living room.

She returned with two generous glasses of Jameson on the rocks and sat opposite me on the sofa. As she sat, she crossed her legs slowly raising her knee high in a manner that provided a direct shot up her skirt. It revealed that she wore no panties. I smiled to myself. It reminded me of Sharon Stone's scene in "Basic Instinct" while at the police station.

"So, Father Cazzo," Maria continued sipping her drink. "The issue I wanted to discuss is about the intimate part of my marriage. However, given that you are celibate and have never been married, I wonder if you would even have the insight to be able to help. Have you ever been intimate with a woman?"

"Well actually," I responded, "When I enrolled in the seminary, I was significantly older than most of the students. When I was just out of school, I was rather unsure of my future path, so I joined the Air Force. I spent a year in Europe and a couple of years in the Far East. I'll admit that during that time, I had some very intimate experiences with over a dozen women."

"Indeed?" Maria questioned while slowly uncrossing and re-crossing her legs in the other direction, again giving me another eye-popping view of her naked pussy. My dick was starting to grow, and I had to make an adjustment with my pants to give it room.

"Excuse me," I said as I maneuvered my pants to allow room for my growing cock.

"I should have probably worn roomier trousers."

I could see Maria smile to herself

.

"Well, Father Cazzo, you've certainly AROUSED my curiosity about your life before becoming a priest. Tell me about some of those experiences," Maria inquired. "You can be frank. I'm very discreet. You can trust me not to tell a soul. I'm sure you understand that it's important for me to know that understand certain things in order for me to discuss my marriage issue."

"Yes, I certainly understand your doubts Mrs. Bellafiga," I responded sipping more whiskey. "I had several lady friends in Germany where I was stationed. The local women seemed to like American military men, and they had no problem entertaining me in, shall we say, physical ways."

"So, you fucked, I'm sorry, it's the whiskey affecting my good judgement. Let me repeat. You had physical relations with them?" Maria countered.

"Yes," I said. "I was physically intimate with them. My experiences in the Far East were a bit different. I didn't date local women as I did in Germany, but I sometimes traveled to Thailand for R and R. There, they have many places where, how can I say this delicately, male customers can have the hostesses administer oral gratification while drinking at the bar."

"REALLY!" Maria exclaimed. "They give blowjobs in public? Excuse me again. I suppose I should use the proper term as fellatio. They actually provided fellatio to customers right there in the bar? And you did this?"

"Yes." I answered. "I know that sounds insane. I cannot say that I'm proud of my decadent ways before entering the priesthood. I hope you understand. I suppose as a younger man I was weak in the flesh."

"Well, it's not so crazy," Maria responded as she uncrossed her legs again. However, this time she did not cross them. The skirt hiked well up her thighs, and she left them spread open so as to give me an uninterrupted and unobstructed view of her crotch

.

"In fact," Maria continued, "that's part of my issue with my husband. We don't have much sex anymore. I've tried everything I know to arouse him, even fellating him. He seems uninterested which I don't understand. That can't be normal. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, but it makes me wonder if I'm not providing what he needs to become aroused enough to have intercourse with me.

Father Cazzo, in the interest of helping me and counseling me, could you give me some advice? Given that you've had some experiences with professional fellatrices in those Thailand bars, would it be ok if I fellated you for a few moments to see if I'm doing it correctly? Since you've had such experiences with those who are experts, perhaps you could give me some advice. I had very limited experience with men before I married Mr. Bellafiga, and he's the only man with whom I've done this sort of thing."

"Well," I said smiling despite my attempts to play it straight, "It's certainly rather unconventional for a man of the cloth to engage in this sort of behavior, but I suppose to help one of my parishioners I could bend the rules a bit. Also given the sensitive nature of our counselling session, I think it might perhaps be better if we became less formal. You don't have to call me Father Cazzo. You can use my given name which is Dean. My friends call me Dino."

"Oh, thank you," Maria responded. "Dino it is. I appreciate that. I already feel much more relaxed about this putting us on a more informal basis."

"Good," I responded. "So, if I understand correctly, you were saying that you want to fellate me so that I can see if you're doing it properly?"

"That's my thought," Maria said putting down her glass. "I suppose it would be necessary now for you to remove your trousers and underwear. It probably would also be good if I removed my clothes to set the appropriate mood."

"That's a perfect suggestion," I said standing to unbuckle and drop my pants while Maria removed her dress. "It may be better if I also removed my shirt and collar so as not to create any conflicting visual images."

In seconds I was naked sitting on the sofa as a beautiful, totally naked Maria crawled on hands and knees across the floor to position herself between my legs.

"My goodness Dino," she said gently fondling my balls and stroking my already hard cock, "your sex organ is certainly larger than Mr. Bellafiga's. I hope I don't have too much difficulty fitting it into my mouth."

With that she began licking my balls and up my shaft to the tip where she probed her tongue into my pee/cum hole. I let out a little groan of pleasure.

"You seem to be enjoying it," Maria cooed. "I certainly don't know why Mr. Bellafiga doesn't respond the same way you do. I've done some reading about the proper way to do this, and it suggests swirling the tongue under the head as you slide your lips up and down the shaft. Let me try that. Do you find this pleasurable?"

"Oh, sweet Mother of God I find it exquisite!" I exclaimed. "It's been so long since I've had this done by a beautiful woman who is eager to do it. I had forgotten how exquisite it is. Does Mr. Bellafiga repay you in kind?"

"No, he doesn't," Maria said looking up with a pout. "Do you suppose there's something wrong with me that he finds objectionable? I almost hate to ask you, but since you've been so helpful with your counseling so far, could you perhaps determine if everything is OK with me, you know, down there. Have you done oral things to women back when you were in the Air Force? Could you tell me if there is any reason Mr. Bellafiga wouldn't want to provide me with that type of intimacy?"

"I would be shirking my pastoral counseling duty if I didn't help you." I replied. "Yes, I can say that I've done that sort of thing with other women during my military years. I don't suppose that makes me an expert, but it gives me some insight. I can certainly tell you if all is ok with your female parts. Perhaps for that we should move to your bedroom where you could be more comfortable."

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers