Cugina et Cugino Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later as I drove home, I tried to visualize Maria with another woman. I had no idea what Carol looked like, so it was a bit difficult to put a face to the other woman licking Maria's pussy as Maria licked hers. I thought about watching them scissor-legged humping pussies together or whatever else they did. I imagined big dildos and vibrators involved or even their fists. I even remembered a porn video I once saw where two women simultaneously had a foot in each other's cunt. My mind ran wild. I fantasized about the three of us and how the girl-on-girl would play out. Would they tag team me or would one perhaps straddle my face while the other straddled my dick?

I had a hard time sleeping with a million erotic thoughts running through my head. I kept thinking about how less than a year ago I had been at such a bad lonely place in my life. Maria had been at the same place in hers. Then we basically rediscovered each other and brought to fruition the mutual attraction that had smoldered in secret for so many years. It was an attraction that we both were ashamed to admit because of the ramifications of our being cousins. Now, I was enjoying the wonderful relationship with one of the most openly erotic women I had ever known. It also seemed that with any luck, that relationship could include yet another couple. I could hardly wait for Maria to set up a date with us to be together with Carol.

(Continued)