Cugina et Cugino Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she led me to the bedroom, my hard flagpole of a cock was eager to follow right behind her fine well-toned butt cheeks. Once in the bedroom, Maria sat on the edge of her bed. I rolled her back, knelt in front of her. I held her ankles up and spread them wide.

"I think this is probably a good position for you to examine me," Maria said letting her feet rest on my shoulders. "Does everything look ok to you?'

"Oh, my yes," I responded as I slid two fingers into her open pussy. "Everything looks perfectly fine and absolutely beautiful. If it's ok, I'm going to test to see if you are normally aroused by this sort of activity. Hmmm yes, you do seem to be very wet as well you should.

"Ummm," everything does indeed seem to be as it should to arouse Mr. Bellafiga," I said. "You have a wonderful earthy female aroma laden with pungent pheromones that should generate the proper response from any man. It's making my erection very hard and throbbing. If it's ok, I'm going to get a little closer so I can see how you taste."

Maria let out a wonderful moan of pleasure as my tongue licked up and down between both lips along her moist pink slit. My tongue probed into her wet woman hole and then upward to flick across her cute clit that I dearly loved. I nibbled and sucked on it gently before moving my tongue down to her open lady tunnel, pee hole, and around every square moist pink centimeter of her pussy. I had learned how much she responded when I took her clit between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh my Lord!" Maria moaned. "You do that so wonderfully. It seems like you're enjoying it every bit as much as I am. Why doesn't Mr. Bellafiga seem to love it like you do?"

"I have no idea why he doesn't. I must admit that despite being a man of the cloth, I am indeed finding this more enjoyable than I should," I answered. "It's bringing back such powerful memories from more than 24 years ago. You should just relax and allow yourself to accept my counseling. It's the least I can do to help a parishioner."

Maria wound her fingers through my hair and pulled my face into her soaking crotch as she humped and squirmed and moaned.

"I shouldn't ask this of you," she cooed. "You've already helped me with my concern, but I'm afraid that your counseling efforts have filled me with such strong desire because Mr. Bellafiga hasn't penetrated me for so long. I'm experiencing the intense need to feel a male organ inside me. I hate to keep asking you to do more for me, but could you please perhaps put your, you know, your erection, inside me for just a little while. I would very much like the feel of it inside me. I must ask that you can control yourself because under no circumstances would it be wise to ejaculate your sperm into me. It's been so long since I've had relations with Mr. Bellafiga that I would be impossible for me to explain a pregnancy. Being a good Catholic, I do not take the pill."

"Don't worry," I assured her. "I will be very controlled and careful. You just stay right where you are."

I stood and held onto to Maria's ankles. I raised them high and spread them wide. It was deliciously easy to slide my flagpole of a cock into her wet woman hole like a hot knife into butter. She let out a gasp of pleasure as I pushed fully into her and my pubic bone ground into her clit. Mara crooked her arms behind her knees to hold her legs back and open. She had learned that I loved fucking her in this position. It gave me a perfect view my dick disappearing and reappearing, glistening with her slick wetness before thrusting it back into her. The new mirror we installed on the wall provided a wonderful view of the action and Maria rolled her head so that she could watch me fuck her. I loved that she enjoyed watching the action.

"Has Mr. Bellafiga ever used this position with you?" I asked. "It makes me remember a time many years ago in a Philippine brothel."

"Oh Lord no," Mara moaned. "He would never do anything this wonton. But I admit that I love it. Oh, do it hard and deep and make me feel like a whore in that brothel. Do it to me like that whore. Treat me like a whore. I want to watch you use me like a whore. Oh Lord, I must indeed be a whore to love this so much."

As I watched my cock slipping in and out of Maria's splayed compliant pussy, I couldn't help giving her a bit of her own dirty talk.

"Keep those beautiful legs spread Mrs. Bellafiga. Keep your soaking wet cunt open for me. I can tell that you love feeling my cock fuck you. Let me hear you say it. Tell me how much you wish Mr. Bellafiga would use his cock to pound your cunt like this."

Her fingers were working her clit as I pistoned in and out of her. Soon she was whimpering and moaning through gritted teeth. She humped and ground her wet crotch on me with every thrust. I loved watching her and listening to her lose complete control.

"FUCK YEAH!" she screamed out. "FUCK YEAH. FUCK YEAH! FUCK IT! FUCK IT FUCK ME!"

Concentrating on her helped me to keep control of my own approaching orgasm as she finally let out one last scream and went limp. I was still fucking her as she still held her legs open. She could tell from my action and growls that I was near exploding

"Oh please don't cum into me down there," she continued in character. "I could never explain a baby to Mr. Bellafiga. Take it out. Take it out. Cum on my face and breasts."

I pulled out and quickly straddled her chest. Not a second too soon. "OH JESUS FUCK!" I bellowed out as the first spurt of my cream hit her on the chin and into her open mouth.

Maria grabbed my dick still slick and slippery with her juice and continued to jerk me off.

"OH GODDD." I bellowed as the next volley landed onto the bridge of her nose right between her eyes. The next two she aimed at her tits. She lifted her head to take me into her mouth as the last weak drops pumped out of my throbbing dick.

I climbed off her and helped her up onto the bed as we kissed hard and deep, smearing my viscous gooey man cream all over our faces. Finally, we just lay in each other's arms in silence. In a few moments, we separated, and each lay back looking at the ceiling.

"Wow!" I said, "that was fucking crazy. What the hell made you come up with that notion of a seducing a priest?

She laughed. "It was that new priest at the ravioli supper today who was making his way around to greet people. You must have been up getting cannoli or something when he hit our table. He's quite handsome and charming. I'm sure a lot of women had damp panties and thought about what a waste of good male flesh to see him in that collar."

"Hey," I countered. "Maybe he's gay you know. He wouldn't be the first."

"Nor the first hetero priest to befriend some of the ladies of the parish," Maria offered. "I'll bet there are more priests making counseling calls than we want to imagine."

"Ok, but 'Mrs Bellafiga and Father Cazzo? Mrs. Nice Pussy and Father Cock?"

"Well," Maria offered. "I wanted to make sure you took the hint when I called and followed up on the little game. I must say, you did really well. Seriously Dino, you have a natural talent. You know how to pick up on the thread to keep the scene going. You know not to break character and back away. You should consider joining our improv group at the theater. You might have fun."

I said nothing. I really didn't think I was ready for a theater group, but then again, never say never.

A few moments later, Maria asked, "Dino, have you ever had a threesome? Be honest."

I sat up. "That was a pretty strange segue from the theater group. I'm not sure where you're leading me, but since you asked, I did have a threesome once a long time ago when I was a junior in college."

Now Maria sat up interested. "Was it girl-girl-guy or guy-guy-girl? What happened?"

"A fraternity brother and I on the lacrosse team had a game at another school. We didn't think we'd get back till late, so we didn't plan on going to the party that the house was having that night. However, we got back early, and the party was in full swing. That's when we hooked up with this sophomore girl from "St. Joan of the Sea" college across town."

"Yep, it's always the Catholic girls," Maria laughed.

"Anyway, she had come to the party with a blind date that she didn't like. She ditched him and started flirting with other guys. Her blind date got disgusted and left. She started hitting the Jungle Juice pretty hard."

"Jungle juice?"

"You know, fruit juice and grain alcohol with a bit of rum. By the time she glommed onto us, she was pretty wasted. She didn't hesitate when Roy suggested we all go up to his room to check out his new stereo.

No sooner had we gotten into the room and shut the door than she was on her knees undoing our belts, pulling down our pants, and blowing both of us. We got our clothes off while she was moving back and forth between our dicks. Then we got her naked. Pretty soon we were tag-team fucking her on Roy's bed. That lead to us bending her over Roy's study desk and doing her like a horny monkey until she ended up on her hands and knees on the shag rug being spit roasted. Roy and I would trade places with our cocks alternating between her mouth and pussy. I don't think she cared whose cock was where.

We both got off and so did she, but she was ready for round two in no time. Back then, I could rebound pretty fast, and soon and we basically repeated the repertoire of taking turns switching between her mouth and cunt. Round two went on for a good while. She liked riding our dicks cowgirl style as we lay on the floor and bed. She got off several more times that way. She finished us both off with her mouth because she said her pussy was really sore.

We were there for almost two hours. At one point, she had to pee, but we couldn't leave for the bathroom without getting dressed, so she squatted over Roy's official fraternity beer stein and filled it up. I wondered if he thought about that little scene every time, he drank from it. Now as I talk about it, I wonder if he still has it sitting on a bookshelf in his den wherever he lives, and it still provides some great memories."

Maria was laughing so hard I thought she would choke.

"Finally, we had to get her home to her dorm. They had a 1 AM curfew at St. Joan's. We got ourselves dressed but essentially had to dress her because she was so drunk. We did a reasonable job although her skirt may have been on backwards. We weren't quite sure. Roy put her panties into his desk drawer as a souvenir. I don't think she noticed; at least not till she got home

.

I got into the back seat to help hold her up so she wouldn't just flop around and get hurt. She wasn't actually passed out, but she was truly wasted, and I might add, still horny. She kept trying to open my pants and suck my cock.

She kept saying, "Come on Dino, I wanna blow you. Let me suck it." Who was I do deny a nice young lady her wish? She nursed on my dick all the way across town. I prayed Roy wouldn't slam on the brakes which might have gotten my nice Italian sausage bitten off.

When we got her to her school, Roy had her under one arm and I the other. She could more or less walk on her own, but not too straight. When we got into the lobby, the student volunteer at the sign-in desk couldn't stop giggling.

She kept looking at us and grinning. As the girl at the desk said, 'From the way you guys look and smell I'm guessing you had a pretty good time tonight. Just plop her on that sofa, and I'll call her roommate. Her friends will take her upstairs. At least you guys were gentlemen enough to bring her inside. We've had some of our inebriated students just abandoned out on the lawn."

We got back into the car and Roy said that he wondered what her friends would think when they took off her clothes to put her to bed and saw that she wasn't wearing panties."

Maria was still laughing with delight at my story. "So, did you guys ever see her again? Did you ever have a re-play?"

"Well," I continued, "Roy called over to St. Joan's the next day, asked to speak with her. She actually did come to the phone. Roy asked if she wanted to get together again for a date or another little party. She said she had no idea who he was or what he was talking about. She insisted that she would never ever do anything like what Roy was telling her about the night before. Either she was one of those people that had no memory after being drunk as a skunk or was too embarrassed to acknowledge the whole event. Roy really wanted to get the three of us together again and asked me to call. I got the same response. Neither of us ever saw her around school or at the fraternity house again."

"Too bad," Maria said giggling a little. "I guess she could have made a fine fuck-buddy for you guys."

There was a bit of silence and I spoke up. "So, what brought up the concept of threesomes? I'm definitely intrigued."

After a bit of silence, Maria said, "Do you remember that first day we talked at the restaurant, and I admitted that I had had a few secret friends that Jeff never knew about? Well, I wasn't absolutely 100 percent complete with what I told you. I was pretty sure you'd think that they were gentleman friends. The fact is, I enjoy having sex as much with woman as I do men. One of the secret relationships I had was with a woman who taught at the same school I did. She was also married with a couple of kids, but like me, she enjoyed sharing the pleasures offered by a female body as much as I do. I hope that doesn't shock you too much, Dino"

"I suppose I'm a little surprised by the news but certainly not upset or shocked," I responded. "I've known a few women who have experimented with lady-on-lady sex. I guess I never thought about the fact that you might enjoy women too. On the other hand, knowing how openly sexual you are, it doesn't surprise me."

"Well," she added, "I also had a similar relationship with a female friend, Carol, back in college. I suppose you could say that we were "roommates con benefici" for our junior and senior years. We were both drama nerds. We were in the theater club, had some acting classes together, and did some school productions together. We both also dated guys but privately shared our own special pleasures. We stayed friends for a couple of years after we graduated. Hell, we were both bridesmaids in each other's weddings. You know those old cliché stories about the bride getting it on with one of the groomsmen the night before the wedding or the groom fucking one of the bridesmaids? Well in each of our cases, we had our own special last minute pre-wedding romp with a bridesmaid if you get my drift. Neither Jeff nor Carol's husband ever suspected anything. She and her husband moved to the Chicago area. With me living in Connecticut, Carol and I just lost touch.

Flash forward 25 years. Carol got divorced after a few years and remarried another guy in Chicago who was surprisingly transferred here for his job about 10 years ago. I suppose after so many years, Carol just didn't think to attempt contacting me and tell me she was living in my old hometown. I'm sure she went about her life assuming I was still in Connecticut. Anyway, a couple of months ago when I joined that community college theater group, guess who I saw."

"Dare I guess?" I asked. "If this were a made for TV movie it would certainly be Carol."

"Bingo! My knees almost gave out when I saw her," Maria added.

"Can I even guess where this is going?" I asked a bit sarcastically.

"Of course, Carol and I had lunch to catch up on all the years, and you know how I can have a loose tongue after a few glasses of wine. We dished a lot of dirt, and I learned that Carol and her second husband Greg are what you might call limited-life-stylers. They don't go to swing clubs or have a totally open marriage or stuff like that, but for several years, they did have a couple in Chicago that they regularly swapped with. When they came here, they found another compatible couple that they went out with, swapped with, vacationed with, etc. It wasn't like wild and crazy open swinging or hotwife games or stuff like that. It was simply that they had this couple that was very much on the same wavelength with them in every way, religion, politics, theater, travel, and of course sex. It was more of what they call polyamory. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago, that couple got transferred to Seattle, about as far away from here as possible. Carol and Greg were hoping to find another compatible couple, but they weren't about to go out searching in bars or on some of the online sites for fear of charlatans, weirdos, STD's and such."

"So, are you suggesting that you and I get together with Carol and Greg?" I asked a bit warily.

"It's not quite that simple, but I'll explain," Maria responded. "Initially, Carol and I shared some time together for the first time in over 25 years. Then, Carol wanted me to have a threesome with her and Greg which I did a few times. That was better than I even hoped. I pray that doesn't upset you. I really get along well with both of them and don't want to give up that relationship. Like I said, Greg is a lot like you."

"I'm not upset Maria," I responded. "It's not like I own your or have some claim on you. Besides, we've known each other all our lives. If anybody understands you and won't judge you, it's me. I'm happy that you found some good experiences with Carol and Greg."

"Thank you, Dino. You're so sweet. That means more to me than you probably know. I hoped you'd feel that way. But it doesn't end there," she said. "I told them all about you and they think it's wonderful how we're cousins that have known each other so many years and have expanded our relationship at this time in our lives. I guess that this is headed to where you suspect, but Carol wants to meet you first to see if you two have the right chemistry. I told her I think it's a slam dunk, but she thinks you and I should get together with her before bringing Greg into the mix. She wants to make sure you don't have any issues being with both of us and being comfortable sharing me with her. I'm happy you told me about that experience you had in college because that gives me some confidence that you'll be alright with Carol and me at the same time. If it goes well with you, me, and Carol, then I think the next step would include Greg. You must remember that they are looking for a long-term foursome and not just a one-time orgy. If all goes as I think it will, we may end up as sort of a 'menage a quatre' if that's the right term."

"So, it's like I'm auditioning for the two drama nerds?" I quipped with a grin.

"Don't be a wise guy," Maria countered. "It's not like you make it sound. So, should I tell Carol you're up for it?"

I lifted the covers to reveal the raging erection that had resulted from Maria's talk about her and Carol, the potential for a threesome with Carol, and the possibility of a long-term connection with both Carol and Greg. I had long held that very fantasy, but Laura would never even entertain a legitimate discussion about it.

Maria looked at my hard-on and giggled with delight. "Oh yeah," she said. "You're definitely up for it. I'll call her to tell her we should meet. She's still teaching, and school won't be out for another month, so we'll probably have to do it on the weekend. I can't wait to tell her, but right now I think we should make good use of that undercover surprise I see.

Maria threw back the covers to engulf my hard dick in her mouth as she swung her leg over my head and wiggled her pussy back into my face. We enjoyed a sweet 69 for a long time till I insisted on another edge-of-the-bed fuck. I do love fucking her like that as she holds her legs open wide. I truly enjoy watching my cock slide in and out of her deliciously wet pussy. We both love watching in the mirror on the back of the bedroom door. One of these days I'm going to talk to her about setting up a camera or two to video ourselves. Hopefully, she'll be as enthused about that as I am.