Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 07

Story Info
The story goes back to the first house.
1k words
4.28
20.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

Travis came home to find Sara and Yvoine in bed. This was becoming a more and more frequent occurrence. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the fact that his fiancé had discovered both her love of dominating others as part of her sex play and that she had also discovered her bisexual tendencies. What bothered him was that all too often he would find Yvoine in the house without her collar.

"She had to wear it," he instructed Sara, trying to keep his voice under control. They had entered into their own relationship as equals, sharing Yvoine as their slave, but sometimes Sara wasn't firm enough in her discipline. "I don't care if she's clothed or not in the house, but she must wear her collar."

"I always make sure she has something on," Sara insisted.

He shook his head at her. "The necklace isn't good enough. Not in the house. The necklace is what she wears on the outside, it's her symbol that shows she belongs to us. But inside the house, she needs to wear the leather collar. It's not just the ritual, it helps put her in the correct mindset for when she's to be controlled. She needs to physically understand that she is a slave."

"She's not stupid, Travis," Sara said dismissively.

He clenched his jaw and tried hard to control his voice. Sara needed to understand for treating Yvoine as an equal, rather than a slave, upset the dynamic of their relationship and how the took pleasure in sex.

"Fuck her all you want without me here. Let her dress and act how you want when I'm not around. Hell, you can fall in love with her, but she needs to wear that collar."

Sara didn't answer him. He looked carefully at her, suddenly realizing what he had revealed.

"You're already in love with her, aren't you?" he asked softly.

She nodded, trying to keep the tears from spilling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry," she confessed. "I didn't mean for it to happen, it's just that everything between you and me and her and I've never been in a relationship like this before, I didn't know how to act. I didn't know what to do, and before I knew it...I loved her." She sobbed once, then regained control of her emotions. Travis didn't like to see her lose control of herself. Yvoine was in the other room, carefully bound, hand and foot, to the bed, but Travis knew she could hear every word. It didn't matter. Yvoine would never admit to having heard anything.

He smiled at Sara.

"What?" she asked.

"It's good you're in love with her."

She looked at him quizzically. "I don't understand..."

"You need to love her. A mistress needs to love her slave, otherwise this is just all play. This is my life and how I want to live. I want to live a reality, not a fantasy."

"I thought you'd be angry for falling in love with her."

"Do you still love me?" he asked her.

Sara's hesitation was only because of her confusion, not because she wasn't sure of the answer. "Yes. I mean, I think I do. I don't understand myself. How can I be in love with her and you at the same time?"

"Why not?" he asked her gently.

This only caused Sara further confusion. "Why not?" she repeated dumbly.

"Yes, why not. I love both you and her. I love you in different ways, but I love you both. There's no reason you can't love both me and her."

Sara sobbed again, but this time it was a sob of relief. "I still don't understand but I'd glad you're happy."

He smiled down at her, then picked up a wooden switch from the table and placed it in her hand. "The only thing that would make me happier right now, is for you to go and place stripes all over Yvoine's body."

Wiping away her tears with one hand, Sara closed her fist on the switch. She nodded once, decisively, then turned smartly on her heel and marched into the bedroom. Travis watched her go, her shapely ass pulling at the tight silk panties that barely hid her false modesty. Her corset was laced tightly making it impossible for Sara to move in any manner but with authority.

Yvoine was bound face up on the bed, naked except for her collar and the restraints around wrists and ankles. There were no preliminaries, there didn't need to be. Sara went to the edge of the bed, raised her hand and commenced a beating that would have shocked even graduates of old, traditional English schools.

Normally a quiet slave--Yvoine had always prided herself on her poise and grace--but she found it difficult not to cry out at Sara's cruel treatment. It wasn't just because of the pain, the pain was temporary and merely physical. It was because she had fallen in love with her mistress, the kind of love only two women can share. The psychic trauma of having the woman she loved treat her so harshly struck her to the bone. It was chilling and exhilarating. Never before had Yvoine experienced such strong and wonderful emotions.

Each time the switch came down, Yvoine yelped in pain and frustration. The red welts Sara left behind were only a tiny testament of her love. Try as she might, Yvoine couldn't hold still, but this didn't unduly annoy her mistress, she simply added a few more stripes as punishment. Soon, the slave's entire body was covered in the painful welts: arms, legs, thighs, stomach, even her small tits and shaved pussy.

"Excellent," Travis cried out when Sara finally paused in her punishment of the slave. The punishment wasn't just for Yvoine, it was for her as well. "She's beautiful like that."

"Yes, she is," agreed Sara as she pulled down her panties and climbed on the bed. She hooked her calves under Yvoine's shoulders and lowered her pussy to the slave's face. No instructions were needed. The slave opened her mouth and started pleasuring her mistress.

Travis watched them awhile, going through their gyrations of sex, until he was hard and ready to fuck. At times it didn't matter what he fucked--ass, pussy or mouth--and sometimes he couldn't even tell unless he was looking, but what he knew what that he was happy with his slave and his partner.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers