Culmination of a Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
Ella also had a crush on Catherine. This is her story.
7.6k words
4.76
2.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, so I held a party for some friends, including my three best friends. And apparently quite a bit happened out in my perverted older brother's caravan over the course of that weekend. But that's - ugh - fine, because quite a bit happened back in the house as well. It was a bit of an awakening, I have to tell you! And I learned a lot about my best friends. And about myself. Anyway, you'll see.

It all kicked off with the trampoline. I mean, some stuff happened at the party, but nothing major, but then everyone went home, and the only people left were my crew. My gang. The best people in the world. Marnie, April and Catherine. And we were all pretty sloshed, and it was a warm night, and we were hanging out on the trampoline, shooting the shit and just enjoying each other's company.

Catherine and I were headed to uni after the holidays - me to Monash, her to Canberra. Marnie was going to Europe on a gap year, and April had an internship at Vogue in Sydney, so we were determined to make the most of this last weekend together.

I was incredibly annoyed that my dickhead brother was home. Mum and Dad were in America on holiday, but this reject was here to spoil my weekend. I mean, yeah, fine, he's actually not that bad, but I knew that he had a thing for Catherine and I knew Marnie had a thing for him. And he just annoyed April, but I could tell she thought he was cute anyway.

And he'd be in and out of that drug den of his, and being all helpful and friendly and... yeah, I shouldn't complain so much.

He stayed in the van until everyone who was going home had gone home and then stepped out, surrounded by a cloud of smoke and headed into the house, presumably for munchies.

"I'm going to fuck that guy," Marnie said, staring at him as he wandered off. The rest of us responded in varying levels of horror.

"Oh gross," said April.

"Marnie, you shocker!" said Catherine.

"Nope," I said, "Just nope. You'd want to talk about it, and I just don't need that sort of information."

"We'll see," Marnie said, and then hopped off the trampoline, dragging Catherine with her as he came out of the van and she went over to hassle him about weed.

I ignored them for awhile, but Marnie was poking her breasts out and my brother was flirting with Catherine and I could feel the snarl forming when Marnie hugged him and returned, holding a bag of weed.

My sulk evaporated when Marnie told us that she'd made out with a girl earlier in the evening. And that led to a contest as to whose breasts were the best, which led to me touching Marnie's gorgeous breasts for the first time. Any woman's breasts for the first time. And they were glorious, slightly larger than mine, with dark pink, pointed nipples. I pretended to be clinical about it, thoughtfully squeezing her breast and rubbing the nipple. But I was in awe at the warmth and smoothness of her and I could smell her excitement, and wanted nothing more than to just kiss her and roll around on the trampoline, exploring her gorgeous body.

And then April moved in beside me and took my other hand and slid it up onto her exposed breast, and my breath stopped as I was intoxicated by the sensation of the two women, two of my best friends, wriggling under my touch and obviously enjoying it.

April slid a hand from my thigh up to my neck and pulled my mouth down to her nipple. Catherine had moved onto the trampoline to start stroking Marnie. I tasted April's nipple and flicked it with my tongue as my hands roamed over her incredible, lithe body. She gasped as my fingers trailed down over her ass and I gave her a playful squeeze, feeling anything but playful. But this was all so new and couching desire in play seemed the safest way. Catherine was kissing Marnie and then nuzzling her neck and I suddenly thought just how exciting this would be for my brother if he happened to look out the window of his caravan right now, but when I looked back there was only darkness from the window and then April's hand was on my belly and sliding south and I just didn't care any more.

We broke it up before it went much further, giggling and pronouncing the winners, and only Marnie seemed to want to take it much further. She was lying back on the trampoline with one hand between her legs and her light cotton dress was the only thing that she was wearing and she stared up at us with half-lidded eyes and said.

"Now onto the pussy taste test."

I was so tempted. Why not take it further? But then I looked back at the caravan and the partly open curtain and blanched. April giggled and the others joined in and we decided that more competitions could wait. Marnie looked disappointed but joined us as we headed back into the house - not without giving herself a little bit more pleasure first.

We performed our evening rituals, changed into night-shirts and all four of us flopped down on the huge mattress in the living room that we had decided would be our bed for this final weekend. Snuggled together, we dozed off, one by one.

But lying between me and April, I could feel the regular motion of Marnie's hand between her legs and hear her panting as she finished what she started out on the trampoline.

***

When I woke up the next morning I was hot from lying too close to three girls on a hot summer night and annoyed at the realisation that we had no coffee in the house that wasn't instant. And then further annoyed because someone was playing the piano in the loungeroom. I sat up. Marnie and April were still fast asleep. Catherine was nowhere to be seen.

I rolled off the mattress and wandered through the kitchen and towards the loungeroom and piano playing. I paused at the door and peered in to watch Catherine. She was always so elegant at the piano. But instead of one elegant girl, I saw one half-naked brother and one friend, her shirt riding up her ass and her eyes glued on whatever was happening in my brother's pants.

I felt a flush of jealousy. I knew my brother had a thing for Catherine, but I didn't think that it was reciprocated. And I didn't want him taking up time with her on this, my last weekend with my best friend.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I demanded, storming into the room. They both jumped, and my brother obviously was rearranging things down below. Catherine's face was flushed pink and not from the heat. My brother hastily offered to go get us coffee and left, keeping his crotch aimed away from me. Catherine headed to the kitchen, letting her t-shirt fall back into place as she stood.

"What was that?" I asked her, as she splashed her face and drank a glass of water. She tilted her head at me.

"We were just playing the piano. Nobody else was up. Your brother is sweet."

"Sweet and horny," I grumbled. "And he just can't take his eyes off you."

"Really?" Catherine asked, her eyes suddenly interested. I sighed.

"Just for this weekend, can it be just about the four of us?"

"Of course, Ella," Catherine said, and moved in for a hug. I kissed her quickly on the neck and then pulled back to smile at her.

"Let's get the others up and we can go out shopping."

"Once we're caffeinated."

"Once we're caffeinated," I agreed.

***

We spent the day at the mall. All of us wanted new gear as we headed into a new chapter of our lives. April wanted clothing that wasn't black (the difference between living in Melbourne and Sydney). Marnie needed something warmer for her overseas trip. Catherine and I wanted something sexy to make us feel more adult as we headed off to university.

Of course, that meant the others wanted to come along and help choose.

In the end, we all had enough lingerie for a fashion show, so we made that the plan for the evening. We ate lunch in the food court, and it was like we were back in high school; spinning shit about people we knew from class, gossiping about what teachers were doing outside of class. Basically, just being friends. We all felt in the back of our minds that after the trampoline, something was going to happen that evening.

We invited my brother to join us for dinner. Showed him all our bags full of sexy stuff. And then kicked him out of the house with a threat of castration should he step foot inside for the rest of the evening.

We dragged our sleeping mattress out of the way and slumped down on the two couches around the edge of the living room. A quick round of rock paper scissors later, and April was off to the bedroom to start our fashion parade.

"Ready," she called after a moment, and I pressed play on the CD player, pumping out Right Said Fred, to accompany the show.

April strode into the room and we all stopped breathing.

She has an incredible figure. She's almost a head taller than I am and her legs are long and muscular from years of swimming and netball. She had chosen a simple, white cotton night-dress for her first piece, but it was the exact right thing to do, as it let her body do all the work, and her body was working hard. The material was sheer and her tanned skin was visible beneath the fabric. She wore simple, high-waisted panties, also white, which provided good contrast to her skin. Her breasts pressed against the cotton, nipples erect and projecting through the fabric. She wore heels to accentuate her calves and perfect derriere. And she was blushing fiercely as we all stared appreciatively at her, whistling and catcalling.

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "It's just a nightie."

"It's incredible," Marnie said, her lips shining and slightly parted. April flushed and smiled.

"Thanks, Chica," she said. "Who's next?" She strode out and Marnie raised a hand. They were a little bit longer than they needed to be and there was a certain amount of giggling from the bedroom. I grinned at Catherine.

"I'm looking forward to your go," I said. She reached over and touched my knee.

"The feeling's mutual," she said.

"OK, she's ready," April said, coming back in wearing a t-shirt and shorts. "Play the music."

I went with "You can leave your hat on".

For someone who normally only wore simple dresses with nothing underneath, Marnie had gone all out. She slunk into the room like a cat, her fiery hair draping her face. She wore a black lace corset and lace bra. Patterned flowers held in her breasts, giving hints of nipple without being obvious. All of these things probably have proper names, but I've spent my life shopping at Target. A garter held up magnificent stockings. The stockings and garter framed a beautiful patch of bare, pale skin, immediately drawing the eye. And she wore delicate black lace panties, patterned with tiny black flowers. Wisps of red protruded from the top.

I couldn't help it. I purred. The others laughed, and Marnie strode over to me to give me a closer look.

"Like what you see?" she asked, stroking the side of my face.

"Mmm, yes," I said. She leaned down and her lips met mine, slow and warm. Her tongue touched my lips and then she stood up again.

"Gotta change it up now and again, right?" she said. She revolved her hips slowly and then turned to show the others. Instead of her breasts and beautiful face, now I was looking straight at her ass. The panties framed her ass, black on pale skin, but also definitely see-through. As she posed for the others, she leaned forward, and my gaze was locked between her legs as the shadow of her nether lips presented themselves to me and my suddenly dry mouth.

"Drinks?" I asked, standing suddenly and almost knocking Marnie over. I grabbed her waist and she spun to put her arms around my neck, stopping herself from falling. Her face was very close.

"Thirsty?" she asked, grinning widely.

"Very," I answered, hands on her hips. She was warm. And soft. And everything about her screamed sex. It felt like we stared at each other for an age, before April said

"You were getting us drinks?"

I headed for the kitchen to make cocktails. Catherine went to the bedroom to get her outfit. I returned with a tray, just as Catherine called in through the door.

Catherine wears the hell out of pink. It just fits her innocent girl demeanour. But as she strolled into the room, looking self-conscious, I was almost disappointed in her outfit. I mean, don't get me wrong, she looked hot, in a curvy singlet of a soft material and strapped shoulders. But still, it was a singlet. It went down just below her pantie line, was cut low enough to show the curves of her breasts, and hugged her slender figure in a way that made me think she wasn't wearing anything underneath. But it was just a singlet.

She saw us watching her, and apparently the others all had the same look as I did. Appreciative but not impressed. She stopped, and then a wicked smile crossed her face.

"Wait a moment, I think I left something in the bedroom."

And she turned to head back. And we all gasped.

The back of the outfit was finely patterned black silk, almost completely see through, with flowers curling howl her back and nesting in the curves of her buttocks. It was also slightly higher at the back, the lowest flower just covering the gap between her legs. We all whistled, simultaneously, in awe. Catherine looked back over her shoulder.

"More what you were looking for?" she asked. She wiggled her butt. Our eyes followed greedily. She came over and plopped down on my lap. "What do you think?"

I traced a finger along from her knee up her thigh. "I love you so much right now!" I looked up at the others. "I love you all. You're all so special and wonderful and sexy and all all mine!" And with that I rolled Catherine over my knee and spanked her gorgeous, lace-clad ass. She screamed and tried to wriggle free and we both fell to the floor.

"Dogpile!" screamed the other two girls and soon we were a mass of near-naked, giggling lust monsters.

"Wait, wait!" called Marnie, shoving off the others and pulling me to my feet. "We're short one model!"

I groaned, hoping they'd forgotten. I like how I look, but I'm not as sexy as Marnie or as sporty as April or as wholesome as Catherine.

"Yeah, alright," I said, "But I'm not going to stand up against what's happened so far."

"Bullshit," said Marnie, and the others nodded agreement. "Get in there and make our eyes pop out.

I bought my outfit with little thought of wearing it at university. I bought it specifically for my three best friends. In the bedroom I quickly stripped off and then opened up my lingerie bag. Inside were two lacy piles. I drew out the first - a high cut pair of panties in lavender - and slipped into them, running my fingers along the seams to settle them over my neatly trimmed bush and feeling the thong nestle between my ass cheeks. Then I picked up the other item and started to work out its intricacies.

Dressed, sort of, and wearing high heels for effect, I sashayed into the loungeroom to squeals of delight.

"You are so fucking hot!" April exclaimed.

"That is awesome," said Marnie.

"Just... Wow," said Catherine. I blushed.

They stood up and crowded around me. I can understand their interest. I usually don't go in for anything fancy, so this was special.

I was wearing a full bodysuit that encased me in lace from my ankles to my wrists. Black flowers traced my body, broken only by the lavender panties and a plunging neckline that exposed my chest to my navel. My breasts pushed the material out, with a black mesh over each one, hiding the colour of my nipples, if not the shape. I'd finished the ensemble with a pair of black cat ears on a headband for my head, and a cloth tail I was wearing sewn to a sash around my waist.

"Rowwrrrr," I said, waving my hand in a swiping claw motion.

"Who's a pretty pussy?" Marnie asked, gently stroking my back, feeling the material with her hands as she took me in with her eyes.

"I think she wants a belly rub," said April, running her fingers over the neckline where it met my bare flesh.

"Oh, and where does this tail end up?" asked Catherine, stroking the tail and walking her fingers along its length until she was stroking my lower back.

I relished the attention. I reached out for April and pulled her close. Marnie shifted in to press up against my side, and Catherine put her hands around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"I'm going to miss this," I sighed.

"Pretty sure we've never done this before," said April, as her hand ran up my side to cup my breast.

"No, I mean, us being together," I said, "although after tonight, I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss this too." I leaned forward and kissed April, pulling her top lip into my mouth.

Marnie whispered in my ear "Better make it a night to remember then." She gave Catherine a meaningful look over my shoulder and soon my body suit was being peeled from my shoulders and my arms were trapped at my sides while my breasts stood free and proud in amongst my friends.

This was new for most of us, although I'm pretty sure Marnie had some experience. Our touches were tentative but tender. Catherine kissed my neck while Marnie and April took a nipple each in their mouths. Behind me, Catherine stroked my belly and ventured down, running her fingers along the seams of my panties and between my legs. My arms were still trapped so I just let it happen, happy to be pampered. I moaned as Catherine's fingers and the others' mouths went to work on me.

And then Catherine finished the job of removing my body suit so that she could start touching my bare skin. With newly free hands, I started to stroke Marnie's back and April's hair. Catherine tugged on my arm and as I turned to see what she wanted, she pulled me down to the carpet and locked her lips on mine. The other two followed us down.

Now there were no giggles, just stroking and touching and kissing. Marnie, with the most experience, was the first to try for more than just touching breasts and skin. She rose to her knees and started kissing down my body, her hands pressing my knees apart. I looked down at her.

"What are you- oh!"

Her mouth pressed down softly between my legs and I went to jelly. April and Catherine watched rapt, as her lips parted and her tongue darted out to slowly lick me up and down.

"Oh my goddess, what are you doing?" I moaned. April and Catherine resumed sucking on my nipples and touching me all over, but their eyes were locked on the action between my legs.

"I am," Marnie said, kissing me over and over, "Making sure that you miss me while I am gone."

"I don't know... that I will be able to... let you go!" I gasped. Marnie's lips were sucking on my labia. Her tongue was flicking at my clit, and my brain was sparking with fireworks. Pleasure pulsed through my body and I writhed and wriggled and groaned.

"Oh fuck, yes," I sighed as I came. Marnie fell forward and lay on my belly, looking up at me.

"Anyone else want a turn?"

"Oh, now you ask," I said, smacking the top of her head. "But that was amazing."

April kneeled up and turned to Marnie.

"I want to see what it's like to taste a woman," she said. Marnie nodded and waved around the room.

"Well, you have a choice of three."

April blushed. "I think it's only fair that you get some pay back for your efforts so far."

"Finally, some recognition!" exclaimed Marnie, and she wriggled around on the floor so that her legs were facing us. I stroked her calf. Catherine held me and snuggled into my chest, enjoying the view. April lay down on her stomach in front of Marnie. I had the perfect view of her round, toned ass. She had the perfect view of Marnie's glistening pussy lips.

She rested there, examining Marnie, twining her fingers through ginger pubes and sliding her fingers across Marnie's labia. She inched forward, moved her mouth closer until she was breathing Marnie's scent. I stroked April's thigh and she shivered as my fingers touched between her legs. She leaned in to kiss Marnie's lower lips...