Culmination of a Crush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got home it was full dark and close to midnight. The next day would see April and Catherine heading back to their own homes in preparation for their big moves. Marnie would follow shortly after and then it would be my turn. As the others prepared for bed, Catherine held my face in her hands and stared into my eyes.

"I have to go to him," she said. I nodded.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too. That will never change, ok?"

"Hey," I said as she turned to go. She looked back. "Can we pretend that I'm really pissed off when I catch you two out there in the morning?"

She laughed. "Whatever makes you happy."

***

I made it through the first semester at Monash before I applied to transfer up to Canberra to join Catherine. My brother was already up there and I have no idea how that whole thing will work, but she was my best friend before she was his lover, and either way, I think we can make it work.

Come Christmas break, we're all going to meet up with Marnie in Spain for a reunion. I'm sure that will be fun.

I'm so glad I acted on that crush.