Culmination of a Crush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she sat up, shaking her head sadly.

"Sorry, Nee," she said, hand on Marnie's belly. "I was loving the touching and the boobs and the snuggles, but I don't think I want to go down on a woman."

Marnie sat up and pulled April into a hug. "That's totally fine. Snuggles are fine. Boobs are great. A faceful of pussy isn't for everyone." She kissed April's forehead. "Never apologise for not doing something you don't want to do." She looked over at the rest of us. "Group hug?"

We all rolled into place and into a comforting pile, feeling the warmth and the love, and eventually dropping off to sleep.

***

I should have known that Marnie's two nights of sexual frustration would lead her to make good on her promise from the first night. I heard her whispering and giggling to April and then the two of them crawled to their feet and left the room. I listened to them leave, annoyed but also resigned. Marnie would fuck my brother. Maybe April too, although she really didn't like him that much.

"Whsss'p?" murmured Catherine, next to me. She opened one eye.

"Oh, just Marnie and April off to fuck my idiot brother," I said. Catherine's other eye opened.

"What?"

"I assume so, anyway. Marnie's been gagging for him since we got here. I don't think she'll be taking no for an ans- hey, what's up?"

Catherine's face was stricken and her eyes shone with tears.

"What? No, nothing. It's just that. No, it's nothing."

I lay down beside her. "Hey, it's ok, what's wrong?" I touched her face and wiped tears from her cheek.

"Oh, I just thought. It's our last weekend. I know he likes me. I thought."

I sighed. And there's another one.

"You wanted it to be you and not Marnie."

"Yes," Catherine drew a shaky breath. "And I know it doesn't matter, and that I have no rights here." She looked up at me. "And I know you didn't want me to make this weekend about him."

"Damn straight," I muttered, but I stroked her face. "Look, I know he likes you. I didn't know you liked him, you know, that way."

"You guys have been there for me since high school," Catherine said, and I put my arms around her. "He drove me to piano practise. He took me to Star Trek films. He never laughed at me for liking science fiction. Both of you looked after me, your whole family did, when mine kicked me out." She looked into my eyes. "I think it might be more than just like. I think I love him."

I drew a deep breath, and I think she saw the hurt in my eyes.

"I love you too, you know," she said. "And yeah, that's fucked up and it won't work all around and I'm not interested in getting into a weird brother-sister thing, but I do. I love you. In that way. And I love him. Also in that way."

"So," I paused, thinking through the words. "with him out there, and me in here, can you love me tonight? We'll worry about him tomorrow." And I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

My infatuation with Catherine had always exhibited as being a good best friend. I laughed at her jokes. I drew pictures of her. I told her I loved her every day, but always with a little laugh at the end, or with a quick hug. But now it was all out there. I was head over heels for this girl and I just never did anything because it was the nineties and I just never let myself think it out loud. But now she was in my arms and she was wearing a sexy pink singlet with a see-through back and my lips were on hers and her fingers were in my hair and I let myself go and loved her with everything I had.

And she loved me back. Her kisses were more insistent and her hand held my neck and the other slid along my still naked body and reached between my legs and slid between my thighs and just rested on my pussy. And her eyes opened and looked into mine and her finger twitched and her eyebrow rose in a question and I nodded with a welcome smile and she slid between my lips and into me and I moaned into her mouth and gripped her thigh and I felt her finger work inside me and it was incredible. I clenched my thighs around her wrist and rolled against it, helping her bring me to a crescendo. When I was done, I held her close until she whispered into my ear

"Can I have my hand back now?"

I laughed and released her. And then I stroked down the side and reached around until I could feel the lace at the back of her lingerie.

"You know what I really want?" I asked. "I want to see what your ass looks like up close in this thing." Catherine blushed, but pulled back and sat up.

"So you, what, want me to bend over so you can have a good look?"

"How about you crawl over me? And then if you feel like doing anything else you can, because I sure as hell will be."

And she obliged, smiling with anticipation, and she looked down along her body at me, lying under her, and she raised an eyebrow. "Like what you see?"

I was in awe. The lingerie perfectly accentuated her ass cheeks and framed them with the simple pink material that covered the front. A wisp of lace covered her pussy. I had to fight to look away and catch her eye, my face flaming with desire as I nodded.

"Love it," I murmured. "Love you." My hands slid up the back of her thighs and slid the material away from her now naked buttocks. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've been told that it's rude to talk with my mouth full."

I tilted my chin up and planted my face between her ass cheeks and took a deep breath. She smelled like heaven and her lips were wet against my nose. She squeaked at my sudden invasion and then sighed as I extended my tongue and gave her an experimental lick.

You've got to realise. I had no idea what I was doing. I'd seen some of my brother's porn DVDs while he was out, and most of them were lesbian porn, for some reason, so I knew the basics, but as you know, porn isn't real life.

But I knew Catherine better than anyone else in my world. And when my tongue touched the right place and she squirmed with pleasure I knew I was on the right track. I licked slowly, right along the length of her labia. And I had a cheek in each hand, spreading her wide so that I could delve into her, pressing with my tongue and lapping at her wetness. Catherine twitched, then wriggled, then ground against my face as my tongue and lips made her more and more crazy with desire. One thumb slipped around her ass cheek and touched her anus and she squeaked once more and I realised that this was a sensitive place for her and now I had another tool and I rubbed at her rosebud while my tongue continued to ravish her.

"omigod omigod omigod," she repeated, breathing heavily. "Oh you are so good." And she sat up and started to stroke my breasts while she slid backwards and forwards across my face. My face was slick with her juices and I loved it. And then she screamed and jerked on my face and she shuddered and froze, and then she jumped up and fell onto me and started kissing me all over my face, tasting herself and we rolled over and over and laughed and kissed and touched each other.

And then she went down on me and it was slow and it was exquisite and I came with her tongue in my pussy and my fingers twined in her gorgeous brown hair.

We were fast asleep when Marnie and April returned, entwined in each other's arms.

***

Catherine was up before me again on the Sunday. I rolled over onto April and Marnie and nestled into them and stroked their most ticklish spots until they woke up and held me down and tickled me into submission. And I told them about Catherine and they told me about their adventures in the caravan.

"Told you I'd fuck him," Marnie said.

"Told you I didn't want to know the details," I said. "But seriously, is it possible that you don't tell Catherine? She's got a real thing for him, and I think knowing what you did would hurt her."

Marnie shrugged. "It was just a dick for me, babe," she said. "I mean, no offence to your brother."

"Yeah, I know, but it isn't for her."

They agreed to keep it between them and over breakfast, mentioned going out to get weed, but not that anything else that happened. Catherine looked relieved.

The day was superb, and we'd planned on heading off to the beach. We had lotion for Catherine and April, and a sunshade for me and Marnie, and a plan to check out one of Melbourne's few nudist beaches.

We piled into the car and headed to Sunnyside, arriving in the middle of the day. It was summer, it was busy. We had to park half way up the hill, but then we took our backs and our shelter and our skimpy swimmers and trotted down, over the rocks to the nudist beach.

Again, none of us had ever done this before.

"It's a weekend of firsts," April said. "May as well add one more to the list."

"Plenty of nude beaches on the Mediterranean coast," Marnie said.

Laughing and holding arms, we walked onto the beach. It was packed, which we hadn't expected. It was full of nude people, which we had. There were a LOT of men, mostly older. Some couples, again mostly older. A few more small groups of girls and some younger men further down the beach. A friend had told us that the swingers hung out in the middle and that the far end was mostly where the gay men played.

We headed straight for the middle section. The couples were younger, and there were some very fit men, all oiled up. We found a clear spot and set up.

It was obvious that groups of women weren't usual at the beach. There was very quickly a gaggle of men who were trying to unobtrusively catch a glimpse as they walked up and down the beach.

"Well, I guess, when in Rome," said Marnie, and she reached back to undo the straps from her bikini top. The fabric fell loose and her breasts were free and glorious and glistened from her perspiration from the walk to the beach. Everybody stared, including us. She looked over at us. "Well? Are you going to leave me swinging in the breeze here?"

April stood up from placing her towel and unzipped the zipper that ran the length of her one-piece. I slid my shorts and swimmers to my feet and kicked them off. Catherine pulled her halter over her head and the four of us stood in the sun, very naked and very aware of our audience.

Marnie looked up at the sun, shielding her eyes. "I'm going to crisp in this. Can one of you please help me lotion up?"

April volunteered, and I figured this was a good opportunity to do the same for Catherine. She had tanning oil that smelled strongly of coconut and I had her lie down on her towel and then knelt behind her and drizzled oil onto her back. Slowly, I ran my hands over her back, working the oil into her shoulders and back. Another squirt and I was moving south. I used my thumbs to work the oil into her buttocks and gloried in the view as my motions parted her cheeks and I got a great view of what lay beneath. I drizzled a drop into her crease and she gasped as my thumb rubbed oil around her anus and inner thighs. Her hips raised slightly and I did another run, lingering over her rosebud and making it nice and oily.

Beside me, April was working on Marnie's breasts, rubbing heavy duty suncream into the heavenly spheres, covering her shoulderblades and working cream into her belly. She knelt down to do Marnie's legs and was once again very close to Marnie's pussy. She looked up at the other girl's face and gave her a cheeky grin, before turning her around and lathering up her ass and legs.

Properly covered in product and as horny as all getup, we swapped places. Catherine covered me in suncream, making sure to properly work the crevices and curves of my body. Marnie oiled April into submission, leaving her a jelly-legged mess from all the touching and stroking.

We'd been so focused on each other that we hadn't noticed our audience until we were ready to go to the water. Looking up in a horny daze, we saw that at least half a dozen men were in the vicinity. Some were trying not to obviously look, and failing. Others were openly watching us, rock hard cocks in their hands and slowly stroking themselves. I was taken aback. Is this how nudist beaches usually worked? But Marnie took it all in stride, tugging each of us forward and down the beach to the water.

We stepped gingerly around the rocks and found a clear spot in the ocean and lay back to cool down in the crystal clear water. I sat beneath Catherine, holding her up so she could float on her back, admiring her body and gently stroking her buttocks under the water.

"Enjoying yourselves?" a man's voice came from behind me. I turned to see who was there and saw a couple of young guys - older than us, but younger than my brother - approaching. One had dreadlocks and very dark skin. The other was a ginger with bright blue eyes and bright red skin.

"Holy fuck," said Marnie. "Does that hurt?"

"Ah sure," said the redhead in a strong Irish accent. "I didn't realise the sun would be so strong so early. I'll pay for it tomorrow but for now I'm grand."

And grand he was. Both of them were lean and muscled. Both of them sported incredible erections. Neither of them seemed to notice what was sticking out in front of them. April let them know in no uncertain terms that she had indeed noticed.

"You guys look like you could carry two cups of coffee and twelve doughnuts at the same time," she said, marvelling.

"Ah, but have we finally met the girls who could eat the last two doughnuts?" grinned the dreadlocked dude. We all laughed. There were introductions all around. The one with the dreadlocks was called Ken. The crispy celt was Sean. They were both in Melbourne on holidays and thought this would be a good story to tell when they got back.

I knew from Marnie's story of the night before that although she'd gotten laid, April hadn't. And she was just fixated on the cocks bobbing just above the water in front of her. Finally, she just blurted.

"God. I just want to touch them."

The men smiled broadly and the rest of us laughed. But they moved forward towards her.

"Well, what sort of gentlemen would we be that didn't grant a lady her wish?" said Sean. He reached out a hand and drew April towards him, lowering her hand to his cock. I darted a look back to the shore, but the voyeuristic crowd seemed to have moved on and nobody was obviously watching us.

"Nice," cooed April, stroking Sean's cock in a daze of lust. He was still grinning. "Come on you, I said I wanted to touch them, not just one of them. Ken stepped up beside his friend and April's hand shot out to take his cock in her grasp. "Fuck yes, this is the life."

"Didn't your mum teach you to share?" Marnie asked, and wriggled in beside April, dropping to her knees in the water and moving in to take a closer look at the members April held in each fist.

"No, that was your dad," April shot back, but she relinquished her hold on Sean and Marnie reached out and pulled him closer.

"Fucking hell," Catherine whispered in my ear. "I am not used to this sort of thing."

"Nope," I agreed. My arm snaked around her back. "But I'm enjoying the show. And the company." She kissed my earlobe and we watched things unfold before us.

Marnie didn't waste time with her hands. She pulled Sean's cock straight to her mouth and took half the length in her mouth in one go. Sean's eyes rolled back in his head and he gave a soft groan at the instant pleasure. Not to be outdone, April looked up at Ken.

"Let's get those last two doughnuts." She licked the end of his cock, took a deep breath and then engulfed him with her lips, sucking him into her mouth and impaling herself on his length. Ken gasped and then shook as she forced herself down his shaft until his cock had completely disappeared. She swallowed a couple of times, looking into his eyes, and then yanked herself back, spitting into the ocean and taking a couple of deep breaths.

"I pass the audition?" she asked, continuing to stroke the truly impressive cock. Ken nodded. "Good." April went back to work. Sean was gasping and moaning as Marnie used her mouth and hands on his cock. Both men wore expressions as if they weren't sure they weren't dreaming. I wasn't sure either. But Catherine's hand was on my breast and mine slid across her oiled back and buttocks. So I went with the dream.

April let Ken's cock slip from her mouth with a loud pop.

"How about you bend me over and give me a good fucking?" Ken couldn't even respond. He just nodded dumbly. April stood and turned so that she was facing away from him and then backed up until his cock slid up along the crease of her ass. She sighed. "Fucking glorious," she said, reaching back and tugging on him as she moved her ass up and down along his shaft. She caught my eye.

"This is going to get a bit wild," she said. "You reckon you could provide some extra privacy?"

And that is how I ended up standing alongside Ken, with Catherine on Sean's other side, and Marnie and April standing in front of them, poised for a good ploughing. On the beach, all they could see were four people standing close together, looking out at the waves.

At least until April slid back onto Ken's cock. She let out a loud groan of pleasure, which caught in the sea air and carried the length of the beach.

Have you ever seen those nature documentaries where the meerkats all poke their heads up and peer towards a strange sound? As I looked over my shoulder, I saw that along the beach, eyes (and cocks) perked up at the sound of a woman's pleasure, and as Ken and Sean both started servicing our friends, there was a susurration along the beach and a general movement towards us from interested parties.

I was fascinated by the sight of Ken's cock sliding in and out of April. He would draw all the way out, his cock head resting against her spread lips, and then slide into her up to the hilt, causing her to cry out with pleasure with each stroke. His pace picked up with her moans. I couldn't help it. I ran my fingers across his chest and down to rub my thumb along his cock and the joining of the two of them. April looked back at me and smiled. Ken reached back to squeeze my ass cheek with the hand not gripping her hip. I caught Catherine's eye and nodded down at Sean. Tentatively, she reached out and grasped him at the base of his shaft so that Marnie's pussy was slapping against her wrist.

And then it didn't matter about the privacy from the beach, as men and couples started to appear at our sides, moving so that they could watch the action. Rigid cocks were stroked all around us, some exploding with cum as soon as they saw the action, others stoically pushing on, stroking in time with Ken and Sean's thrusts. Nobody came within arm's reach, which was good. With no more reason to screen the fucking couples, I detached myself from Ken and moved back to Catherine. I pressed myself against her back and started to redistribute the oil on her front, feeling my hand slide over her gorgeous body and her immediate response to my touch.

Cum sprayed from cocks all around us as we stayed the centre of attention while April and Marnie got the boning of their lives. Both women came multiple times under the pounding attention. Finally, with a loud groan, Ken pulled out and shot streamers of cum across April's back. Sean followed shortly after, to loud applause from the onlookers.

April turned and patted Ken on the cheek.

"Nice work," she said, before turning back to the rest of us. "Should we go and sunbathe now?"

We left the boys and our audience behind, heading further out until it was deep enough to swim, and Catherine and I helped the others clean off before we returned to the beach and our towels.

We spent all afternoon at the beach. Marnie and I retreated to the sun shade after a short time in the sun, but I was still quite pink later that night. April and Catherine were bronzed goddesses, oiled and glistening in the summer sun. I could almost see Catherine's freckles expanding across her chest, but she didn't seem to be worried by the sun. We would rest on the beach, and then cool down in the waves, splashing and trying to dunk each other and copping a feel wherever we could. As the sun went down, Marnie and April disappeared for awhile, with Ken and Sean tagging along behind them. Catherine and I nuzzled into each other on our towels and enjoyed a cool sea breeze on our naked bodies.