Cultivating Lilly Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassy pleasures herself while Lilly looks on.
4.8k words
4.48
21.7k
16

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their friendship grows, Lilly learns some startling revelations about Cassy's family dynamic. An afternoon by the pool turns into much more than sunbathing. The Vatspalt family begins its manipulation of Lilly, causing her to start thinking differently about sex and the exhibition of her body.

Around campus, Lilly dressed conservatively, preferring to hide her body -- especially her breasts -- beneath baggy clothing. But Cassy confidently placed hers on display and relished the attention. Part of her allure, Lilly knew, was her friend's nationality; she was exotic when compared to the local girls. Another aspect was Cassy's entrancingly innocent appearance, which contrasted with her overt and carefree attitude toward her sexuality.

Cassy had never worn a bra and wasn't concerned about it. "My mom doesn't wear them and she never bought me or my sister one, either," she said. "Most Swedish girls don't wear them because we don't need to; we are not as large as you Americans, or as uptight about our breasts." She shrugged, "Everyone has tits, after all. Men don't wear them, why should we have to?" As a result -- and much to the delight of the male students and teachers - her budding breasts and swollen nipples were continuously displayed.

Cassy didn't wear panties, either, which meant this same group also enjoyed the frequent exhibition of her fitta. When wearing leggings or tights, the garments contoured into the distinct ridges of her femininity and bottom as she moved, and she never wore shirts or blouses that fell past her hips. To the contrary, Cassy typically wore belly shirts, cropped tank tops, shimmering camisoles or lacy bralettes.

"Cassy, everything you wear is so revealing that everyone can see, well, everything you have down there!" Lilly said one day as they sat eating lunch. "I heard one of the boys in my History class call it a camel toe, which is kind of funny." She'd looked up the reference on the internet and it was hard to deny the resemblance, especially when a girl shaved her fitta completely.

Cassy looked down and slid a hand between her thighs. "So what?" she said. Parting her knees, she pushed the crotch of her leggings deeper into the folds her sex. "I bet half the girls in school don't wear panties because panty lines suck, or they want the boys to notice their pussies. Personally, I think it's the latter."

Lilly's disdain for her body - and her upbringing - stood in the way of attempting such a brasin look, although she knew of the practice from her web studies. She'd once read: Modern women don't concern themselves with the trappings of their mothers or grandmothers. When it comes to what you wear or don't wear down there, she's your who-ha. If you want to "go commando," by all means, let the pretty little thing out! Just keep her showered because no one enjoys smelling smelly lady parts. And for you girls who like to wear leggings or tight pants, keep her shaved. You don't want a guy to wonder why your crotch is puffy if he chances a look between your legs.

As far as Lilly could tell, a lot of girls read the same websites she did. She'd seen plenty of girls dressing out for PE and many removed their pants and skirts to reveal they were not wearing panties. This was as much a fashion statement as it was a ploy from a girl hoping for a better grade from their male teachers. A little flash here and there while a lecture droned on was common practice, although she'd never done it.

Taking all this into consideration, Lilly finally concluded there was no hard and fast rule that said you had to wear panties and the practice seemed fiercely independent. That it also drew attention from the boys was a side benefit.

She eyed a group of girls chatting at the next table. Several wore leggings similar to Cassy's. All sat with their legs fanned, obvious pleats at the crux of their thighs. A few of them wore breezy sun dresses, their panties revealed. Two girls wore mini skirts and nothing beneath; their estuaries flayed and laying bare their pink, shiny centers. Lilly didn't think she would ever try something so exposing.

"Besides," Cassy grinned as she munched an apple slice, "I kind of like that Carin is out and about. She's not as cute as I'd like but it takes the boys' attention off your tits."

"Please, don't mention my tits. You know how I feel about them."

"Yes, and it bothers me. You should be proud of your body. It's beautiful. Stunning, actually."

"Whatever."

Her fashion sense aside, Cassy was a nice person to be around. She wasn't standoffish or full of herself, despite her beauty. She was comfortable talking to boys, which was something to which Lilly wasn't accustomed. "It's because my brother and I are the same age," she'd told Lilly. "Apparently, I understand them." She had no shortage of potential suitors, but she told them all she had a boyfriend back in Sweden, which was a lie. "I'm not interested in them," she'd told Lilly privately. "Swedish guys are more my type and I'd rather be with someone who's older. I really like guys in their 30s or even older. But in America everyone is so sensitive about that. In Europe it's very acceptable for guys in their 30s or even 40s to date girls our age."

Lilly was shocked. "Really?"

"Sure. What's the big deal?"

"Wow! I had no idea it was so acceptable."

Cassy waved her hand dismissively. "Who wants to have a sex with a guy who doesn't know what he's doing? And older men have he means to treat a girl to a nice time."

The boys didn't seem to mind Cassy's rejection. Despite the rebuff, they always remained friends; possibly because Cassy publicized so much of her body and enjoyed doing so. And Cassy was a very touchy person. She liked to hug and often held Lilly's hand as they walked through the halls. She did the same with the boys and sometimes sat on their laps when they hung out between class periods. Cassy was a huge flirt and no one complained. And Lilly couldn't blame the boys; Cassy was very becoming.

Because Lilly was Cassy's friend, boys were around her a lot as well, which was not something that happened in high school. They often blatantly looked at her breasts or stole glimpses down her top as she bent. The boys frequently pulled her to them as they hugged their hellos. Lilly didn't complain. She liked feeling them against her body when they embraced. Their hands were large and they were strong, if not a little awkward; and they smelled good. She'd felt more than a few hardened penises against her sex, which was kind of exciting and not unwelcome.

Cassy tried to get her to be more flirtatious, sometimes opening several buttons of her shirt or blouse as they dressed after PE. She often dared Lilly go braless. Thinking of the stares she'd get made Lilly anxious so she always declined the invitation. "I don't want to. Everyone will make fun of me."

This always made Cassy upset. "I hate that people are so cruel. You're one of the most beautiful girls in school and you certainly have the best pair of tits. I wish you were more comfortable with your body. You shouldn't be afraid to show it off a little."

As their friendship grew, they spent time at each other's homes to study, have dinner or just hang out. She found the Vatspalts welcoming and always enjoyed herself. Liam Vatspalt, Cassy's father, was the director of the San Francisco Art Museum and the family had lived all over the world. Her mother, Anna, had a degree in education in Sweden but wasn't able to work as a teacher in the United States. Instead, she volunteered at the school district's central office and spent a couple days a week manning the district's computer network.

Lilly felt sophisticated when she spent time with them. Their conversations were always lively and interesting. Cassy's parents and her sister, Louise, talked openly about sex, which shocked Lilly at first, especially when she learned of Louise's plan to have sex with four boys. The topic had come up casually over dinner at the Vatspalts a few weeks prior.

"Damien found out about Mark and since they are friends they thought it would be fun for all three of us to be together at once," Louise said. At this, Lilly stopped eating, although no one else seemed to find the comment startling.

"Oh?" Mrs. Vatspalt said, smiling. "That could be interesting. They are adorable."

"And?" asked Mr. Vatspalt. "Are you going to do it?"

"I told them I was okay with trying it. They are splitting the cost of a hotel room down at the beach in a couple weeks. It will just be for a few nights."

Mrs. Vatspalt cautioned, "Just remember that boys can get jealous. Their egos are easily bruised, especially when it comes to their penises." She laughed. "Pay equal attention to them when you're together and be sure to compliment them, even if they aren't particularly skilled."

Louise giggled. "They won't be. It will be a first for them and I can already see them being more worried about touching each other than touching me."

"That's probably true," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "Boys are often more brave when it comes to talking about something like this than actually doing it."

"Is there any chance Trent or Steven will be hurt if they find out?" Mr. Vatspalt asked.

Louise shrugged. "If they are then that's too bad. I'm not exclusive with any of them and it's my decision."

"That's true, honey," he said. "Always remember that."

Mrs. Vatspalt said to Louise, "It might be a better idea to invite all four of them. Then if the other two aren't interested, at least it's out in the open."

"That's the best approach," said Mr. Vatspalt. "You shouldn't hide things from each other. The key to successful relationships is being open and honest."

Louise nodded but looked worried. "Maybe, but do you think I could handle all four of them at the same time?"

Mrs. Vatspalt nodded. "Yes, I think you can. They seem like gentle boys and they will be nervous. But you have to be sure of yourself first. If you're having doubts, then limit it to only Mark and Damien."

Mr. Vatspalt said, "That's at least a situation you're familiar with, honey." Lilly nearly choked on the food in her mouth.

Louise considered while munching a piece of bread. Finally she nodded. "You're right, Momma. I'm going to invite all four. I don't see them getting too rough with me."

"Just tell them to go slow," Mr. Vatspalt advised. "Tell them to be respectful of you and each other and you will all do just fine."

"Listen to your father," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "That's very good advice."

"And you can tell them they will have to answer to me if they mistreat you," said Mr. Vatspalt. Lilly caught his stare and quickly realized the man was serious.

"Thank you, Daddy, I will remind them." Louise smiled. "Okay, I'll see if the other two are interested."

"Honey," said Mr. Vatspalt to his wife, "maybe you could go with Louise and show her how it's done." Smiling, he said, "Back at university..."

Mrs. Vatspalt blushed. "Lennart Vatspalt! That was a long time ago!"

Louise, sensing her mother's embarrassment, joined in the fun.

"Momma, Trent told me he thinks you're beautiful. Maybe we could each take two at a time and then swap!" she said and then snorted milk when she laughed, which made the others laugh as well. The conversation then went another direction.

It was utterly shocking to Lilly but she didn't want to seem immature. Nor did she want to seem uncomfortable. They all knew about her home life and she feared they would stop talking about sex in front of her if she seemed uptight. To the contrary, Lilly found the discussions the Vatspalt's had about sex incredibly arousing. When such topics came up, her special place felt warm and loose. Outwardly, however, she tried to look calm, as if the subject was as common at her home as it was in the Vatspalt's.

But on the whole, sex wasn't discussed that often. They also talked about art and politics and travel and global issues and Lilly's opinions were always considered, despite her naiveté on many of the subjects. She found herself beginning to pay attention to a larger world. By reading the news and researching current events, she was better able to participate in their discussions with informed talking points. Debate was welcomed and differing opinions turned the conversations in new directions. Around the Vatspalts, Lilly didn't feel like the person her parents raised her to be. She felt sophisticated and mature. Their hospitality was generous and genuine, making Lilly feel like a member of their family.

Upon the first invitation to have dinner with the Vatspalts, Lilly learned it was common in Europe to drink wine with the evening meal; even Cassy and Erik were included. The Vatspalts embraced this tradition nightly and Cassy's parents had offered Lilly a glass every time she joined them. But she politely declined for fear that her parents would smell alcohol on her breath when she got home.

Like many Swedes, they were all blonde, although Mr. Vatspalt and Erik were several shades darker than the girls. Cassy's mother and sister were small-boned and slender and, as Cassy had previously noted, small-breasted. But their nipples were bulbous and their breasts were fuller than Cassy's. In Lilly's opinion, they were quite sexy. Mrs. Vatspalt's were the largest, although they were still noticeably smaller than Lilly's. They had long hair, high cheekbones, angular noses and small chins. When the women smiled, they lit up the room and it always made Lilly feel happy to hear their high-pitched laughter.

Upon meeting Mrs. Vatspalt and Louise, Lilly immediately knew where Cassy drew her fashion inspiration. Everything they wore was revealing and highlighted their lithe bodies. Tights and yoga pants were what they most often wore around the house, although both could often be seen in skin-tight short-shorts. The material fused to their feminine pleats and neither seemed concerned about it. Confirming Mrs. Vatspalt and Louise never wore panties was easy enough. They often sat with their thighs open and skirts and short dresses revealed both were clean shaven. Just like Cassy, tank tops, belly shirts, sports bras, and bralettes were about all they ever wore up top.

The Vatspalt men were also slender, not like she pictured Vikings would be. They were narrow waisted and their shoulders weren't particularly broad. Mr. Vatspalt dressed sharply for work, donning slim-fitting European suits capped with narrow ties and pocket squares, while Erik embraced the California surfer-boy look.

Around their home, Lilly often saw them shirtless or in tak tops. Trying not to be obvious, she enjoyed looking at their flat stomachs and toned shoulders. Their muscles were defined, if not overly large. Mr. Vatspalt and Erik also donned snug fitting lounge pants or skin-tight athletic shorts. Since neither wore underwear, the curves and bulges of their unencumbered cocks were obvious in the lightweight garments, and they sat like all guys: with their ankles apart and their thighs open. The lounge pants were nearly sheer and Lilly had enjoyed more than a few lingering appraisals of what hung between their thighs. She was intrigued by the heavy shadows and the meaty weight of their members as they moved.

By their fourth or fifth dinner together, however, Lilly stopped noticing their bodies or how they dressed, and determined that she really liked them all. They were cultured; their house adorned with artwork of varying styles, including many paintings, photographs and sculptures depicting nudes, most of them engaged in intercourse, masturbation, bondage or other sexual situations.

Given her parent's conservative leanings, Lilly decided not to tell them about the Vatspalt's home décor, although her mother had asked why Cassy dressed the way she did. "There isn't a part of Cassandra's body I haven't seen, and I'm not her mother!"

"Mom, they come from a different country and it's not really any of my business or yours," Lilly replied. "She's my friend and I like her just the way she is." Her mother raised an eyebrow but didn't have anything more to say. Cassy kept her grades up, was very polite and seemed to really care for Lilly. As a friend, she couldn't ask for much more for her daughter.

____

As it was still late summer, the afternoons were warm and one day after school, Cassy invited Lilly over to go swimming. When they got home, the house was empty. They went to Cassy's room and Lilly undressed while Cassy dug a couple of bikinis from a drawer. What Cassy handed her was far too small but was no worse than her PE uniform and they had the house to themselves. Eyeing the tiny triangles, Lilly asked, "Are you sure no one will come home?"

"Promise. I don't think anyone is going to be home before six."

On the way out to the pool, they stopped at the bar, which was housed in a corner of the family room. "Let's have a quick drink," Cassy said.

"What? Are you kidding? No."

"C'mon. It's really sweet. It's some kind of apple flavored stuff. You'll like it." Cassy dug out two plastic cups from the cabinet and removed an apple shaped bottle from the refrigerator. The liquid inside was light pink and was syrupy as it flowed into the cups.

"Shit. Really? I've never drank before." Lilly's heart was racing. She'd been curious about it and had a few sips of her father's beer over the years, but she always found the taste unappealing. Drinking like this felt deliciously naughty and she liked it.

"Bottom's up," Cassy said, taking a sip of the booze.

Lilly tilted the cup and let the liquid flow into her mouth. It was sweet and quite tasty. Her eyes lit up. "Oh, that's good!"

"Race you." Cassy tilted the cup and swallowed. Lilly was right behind her. It started off cold in her mouth but then a warmth spread around her tummy. She blinked back tears and giggled.

Cassy was quiet for a moment. She was smiling. "Pretty good, huh?"

"Totally."

"Let's take a cup to the pool."

"Your parents won't find out, will they?"

"No, they are wine drinkers. Louise drinks this stuff mostly."

They filled their cups to half, topping them with ice, and headed outside.

A half-hour later they were relaxing in lounge chairs and looking at their phones. Cassy set hers down and said, "I'm going in, are you coming?"

The water sparkled and was a deep, inviting, blue. "Okay." Lilly was beyond comfortable and probably closer to drunk than relaxed. She wanted to take a nap and knew a dip in the cool water would help get her going again.

Standing, Cassy said, "Let's go skinny dipping." Removing her bikini top, she tossed it on the lounge chair.

"No way!"

"Why not?" Cassy hooked her thumbs into the bottoms and pulled them down her legs. "Who cares? The back yard is completely private." And it was. The entire space was surrounded by tall foliage with the house occupying one full side of the sizable property. It was not possible to even see the roofs of the homes next door.

Lilly eyed all the enormous windows of Cassy's home, which were highly reflective. "What if someone comes home? I don't want your brother or your dad to see me." Which wasn't really true; the booze had taken hold and she felt brazen. Still, it felt like the right thing to say.

"Oh who cares?" Cassy sounded exasperated. "Most of your tits are already out."

Lilly looked at the skimpy bikini top. The triangles struggled to cover her areolas and her nipples were noticeable lumps beneath the unlined suit. "I know."

Cassy shrugged. "Suit yourself. We're always naked around the pool." She blew Lilly a kiss, ran across the deck and dove in. Emerging, she pulled her hair back and blew water from her mouth. Skin glistening in the sunshine, Cassy floated on her back; her large nipples and creamy mons poking above the water. Diamond drops twinkled in her fluff of pubic hair. "Come on in, the water is really nice."

12