Cultivating Lilly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly set her phone down and dove in, although she left her bikini on. Cassy was right, the water was wonderful.

They splashed around for a bit until Lilly finally climbed up on a huge inflatable raft shaped like a swan. Cassy fooled around for a few more minutes then finally crawled up on the raft as well. Lilly was reclined, her eyes closed behind sunglasses, the sun warming her wet skin. Kneeling next to her, Cassy gently patted Lilly's tummy, making a bongo thump, and Lilly giggled.

"Let me do this." And then Cassy was fiddling with the clasp of Lilly's bikini top, which fastened between her breasts.

"Stop it." She batted Cassy's hand away.

"Nope." Cassy's fiddling continued. There was a little snapping noise and Lilly didn't prevent her friend from flaying the top open. She felt her cheeks burn but found her inhibitions weak. Exposing her breasts in the open backyard was exciting, even if Cassy saw them everyday.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this." She kept her eyes closed, as if doing so somehow hid her breasts from view.

"Even if someone came home, they wouldn't care."

"Yes, but I care! I don't want your brother or dad to see."

Cassy thumped on Lilly's tummy some more. "All Europeans sunbathe topless and most of us just go nude." She giggled and then playfully squeezed Lilly's breasts. "Besides, I love looking at your tits."

"Lesbian."

"Fuck off," Cassy said. She twisted Lilly's niipples lightly before rolling back into the water.

Lilly waved her off. The sun felt good on her exposed flesh. A gentle breeze stiffened her nipples and it felt wonderful. Although nervous, being topless lended a certain feeling of liberation and sexual excitement. It was kind of fun knowing that if someone did come home and bothered to look out the window, they would see her nakedness, while she would never know she was being spied on.

The booze was working. Down deep, she felt she actually wanted Mr. Vatspalt or Erik to see her. Envisioning Mr. Vatspalt standing at a window, his cock hard and pushing against the fabric of his lounge pants, Lilly began to squirm. Her special place drooled. Reaching behind her back, she pulled the top from beneath her, balled it up, and tossed it toward the lounge chairs. It landed just short of the deck, fell into the water and slowly sank. Lilly didn't see this because she had already closed her eyes.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed but she felt the raft dip and bob and opened her eyes to see Cassy clamoring onto it. Her bottom was pushed up in the air and wiggling around as she pulled herself up. Lilly giggled and poked her left cheek with a big toe.

Breathing heavily, Cassy flopped down, her feet up by Lilly's head. "I love living here," she said. "It's so warm and the weather is always nice. In Sweden it's cold or gray all the time."

"Oh." Lilly had nothing more to say. She had always lived in Palo Alto and had never traveled internationally.

They were quiet for a while until Cassy sat up. "Take off the rest of your suit, I dare you."

"No, Cassy."

"C'mon. Please." Lilly felt Cassy's fingers hook into the bows tied on her hips. "You're fitta is so adorable now that it's cleaned up." She flicked the strings playfully, the wet material smacking lightly against Lilly's skin. "It's very European and sophisticated."

Lilly shook her head and kept her eyes closed. "Stop it." She brushed her friend's hands away.

"Fine. Have it your way." Cassy went quiet and Lilly felt herself drift off. She wasn't sure how much time passed when she felt the raft bobbing. Cassy grunted and Lilly finally looked up to see her friend was sitting with her legs open and looking at her pussy. She was playing with herself.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Cassy was totally unconcerned. "What's it look like?"

Lilly giggled. "I can't believe you. You're crazy."

"What, you never touch your fitta? I touch mine all the time. It feels good."

Lilly had not spent a lot of time touching herself purely for pleasure. She had run her fingers over her sex and had played with her labia a few times, but, outside of peeing, shaving and bathing, or placing a pad in her panties during her period, she hadn't actually penetrated herself. "God would not be pleased to know you touch yourself, Lilly, and you will tear your hymen," her mother had noted numerous times. "That is why women get married. That's what a husband is for."

Fundamentally, Lilly knew this was not true. And she also knew she was not going to her wedding bed a virgin. But these thoughts were kept buried, for fear of her mother's wrath. Looking at her friend, she was very curious. Outweighing the curiosity, however, was the terror it was going to hurt. She thought back to the picture her mother had shown her, the blood, the open labia. "Whatever, you're weird."

"It's totally normal," Cassy said.

Lilly shook her head and lay back down, the raft gently bobbing as Cassy played.

"Do you want to watch me get off?"

Now Lilly looked up. "Jesus, are you kidding? No, I don't want to watch that. You're gross."

If Cassy heard her, it was ignored. Her friend continued to fondle herself. But Lilly didn't lay back down. Instead, she propped herself on her elbows and watched Cassy flay her labia open, revealing her shiny candy-pink center. Her finger bobbed over her clit a few times and in another moment, her body hitched when she easily slipped two of them inside her special place. Lilly had seen women mastrubate on the internet, but seeing it right in front of her was far more interesting. She absently slid a hand over her breast and twirled a finger around her nipple as she watched.

Cassy began to make a purring noise and her eyes closed. Her brow furrowed and her hand moved more quickly. She tilted her face to the sky, whispering words in Swedish and Lilly had no idea what she was saying. Her free hand twisted her left nipple fiercely. After a few moments, her hips began convulsing and then she made a final soft moan. There was a serene smile on her face and she looked at Lilly with dreamy eyes. It was an incredibly intimate moment and Cassy's willingness to include Lilly in it was personal and highly erotic.

"God, that feels good."

Lilly said nothing. She was incredibly aroused but didn't want to say anything. Looking at her friend's sex, it glistened in the sunlight. Cassy's thick labia had parted and her sex had flushed to a dark pink. It looked incredible.

"It turned me on doing it in front of you."

Lilly said nothing. Then finally muttered, "Okay," as if that meant something.

Cassy reclined and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths as she calmed down. She kept her thighs open and Lilly watched as Casy's labia slowly withdrew, ultimately hiding the slick pinkness from view. Still reclined, Cassy said, "Can I take them off, Lilly? Sunbathe naked with me, please."

Lilly feigned a harrumph and laid back on the raft. Someone wanted to take off her clothes! After a moment she said, "You can take them off if you want. But I still think you're kind of a lesbian for doing it."

"Fuck you. I am not. Were you a lesbian for letting me touch and shave your fitta?"

Cassy made an excellent point although Lilly didn't want to give her friend the satisfaction of an answer. Instead, she grinned and shrugged her shoulders.

Cassy crawled to her side and slowly pulled the strings on Lilly's hips, undoing the bows. Peeling back the triangle to expose Lilly's pussy, Cassy said, "Lift your butt." The cool air and warm sunshine felt good on her flesh. "You shouldn't lay out too long without putting on sunscreen. I burned my fitta once when we took a vacation to Spain. It really hurt."

Thinking about Mr. Vatspalt or Erik spying on her, Lilly said, "Five minutes."

She didn't do anything when Cassy nudged her ankles apart. And then she envisioned Mr. Vatspalt standing behind a window and watching, perhaps stroking his dick. So she pulled her feet up to her butt and allowed her knees to fall open. God, I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought. It feels so wonderful.

END

12