Cultivating Lilly Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guess?" Mrs. Vatspalt said. She looked unimpressed.

"It wouldn't matter if either of you were naked with me," Lilly said with as much confidence as she could muster. Her cheeks were hot.

"How would you react if Mr. Vatspalt became aroused?"

She thought of herself as ugly. How would such a dashing and sophisticated man like Mr. Vatspalt ever find her attractive? "I don't think that will ever happen."

"Why is that?" Mrs. Vatspalt asked. "Are you just learning that the penis becomes erect when aroused?"

They are so honest! "Yes, I know that happens."

Anna Vatspalt said, "Lilly, I believe you are wrong about how physically attractive you are." She looked to her husband. "Honey?"

Mr. Vatspalt said, "Lilly, you're stunningly beautiful. Trust me when I say any man would become aroused by viewing your nude body."

Lilly blushed. Then she giggled. Then she twirled her hair. "Really?"

"Really," he said. It was spoken with honest conviction and Lilly's tummy warmed. Between her legs, her special place stirred.

"Given what Mr. Vatspalt just said, why is the possibility of a male standing naked before you, his arousal as obvious as the nose on your face, make you uncomfortable? What's unnatural about that? Is there anything wrong with it?"

At this, Lilly realized she actually had no answer that would make sense. She could clearly see the impression Mr. Vatspalt's cock made against the clingy material of his pants and it wasn't scary. In fact, Lilly admitted to herself, she liked how it looked. "I, I don't know." They really were making sense.

"Lilly, look at me when I speak to you," Anna said. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Lilly met Mrs. Vatspalt's eyes slowly. "Are you afraid of seeing his penis?" she asked.

"Well..." Fuck yes, I want to see it! And then she felt disgusted for thinking such a thing. He was so much older than she was. And he was married! And he was the father of her best friend! Why was she thinking like this?

"Aside from it being circumcised, or perhaps its length or thickness, or the direction it points when erect, do you think his penis looks much different than another man's?"

After a moment, Lilly said, "No, I suppose not."

Do you think Erik's penis would look much different than his father's?"

"Probably not." She'd glimpsed the shape and length of Erik's cock many times in similar pants to what Mr. Vatspalt wore this evening and already knew the answer.

"Are you afraid that if my husband were nude and fully erect at this moment he would force himself upon you?"

Please, would he? Would he bend me over and hold me down by the back of my neck as he fucked me like an animal? Lilly guffawed. "No, of course not!"

"Thank you, Lilly," Mr. Vatspalt whispered. "That means a lot to me."

Mrs. Vatspalt continued, "And if you haven't already seen your father's penis at some point, I bet you have found pictures of them online."

Lilly hadn't seen her father's penis - at least not that she could remember - but she had found no shortage of images on the Web and lately she was searching for them all the time. She enjoyed looking at pictures of naked men, wondering what it would be like to touch their bodies or be held in their arms. Looking at their cocks, she imagined lying beneath them and spreading her thighs. But that was embarrassing to admit so she said nothing. There was no need to mention what she'd seen last summer.

"Physically," said Mr. Vatspalt, "the only thing separating the male and female bodies are the sex organs. Every human has legs, and arms, breasts." They looked at her chest and he said, "Of course those vary greatly!" Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt chuckled and Lilly smiled uncomfortably. He said, "We have the same internal organs. Essentially, we are the same."

Lilly couldn't argue with their reasoning. She nodded.

"Quite often it is society that rules our lives and we rarely stop to consider if society is correct or if there is a bigger picture to see," he said. "Siblings and even families have been having sex with each other for thousands of years and who are we to say if that is right or wrong? It's still practiced today and those families would tell you it's a loving and natural experience."

"Yes, but the Bible forbids it," Lilly said. The Vatspalts didn't attend her church but they did attend church and the Bible argument was one that was often used by her parents. She was interested to hear what the Vatspalts thought.

"Well, yes and no," he said. "Originally, it was permitted to begin the world's population. Later, however, it was forbidden."

Anna said, "But keep in mind that the Bible was written by multiple authors over thousands of years; it's essentially a reflection of morals and the social norms at any given time while it was being compiled. We could debate the morality of such relationships forever, but the real reason it was ultimately forbidden was to prevent inbreeding, which is a real concern." She looked at Lilly earnestly. "The Bible's authors, however, couldn't predict the future. Its writers could only reflect on society during their moment in time. Royal families were inbred and it led to terrible consequences, which is why incest was considered taboo."

"Today, long after the Bible was penned," said Mr. Vatspalt, "birth control and contraception prevents that kind of thing from happening." Nodding at the painting, he said, "Back then, there was no contraception. To prevent inbreeding or pregnancy, the male would pull out of the female prior to ejaculating, choosing instead to release hiself on his lover's tummy or her bottom."

"Or," Mrs. Vatspalt said, "she would take his penis in her mouth and allow him to ejaculate there. She could consume his sperm without fear of getting pregnant."

Lilly said nothing. What they said made sense. It really did come down to how moral one believed such a relationship was. In her house everything was so black and white. But the Vatspalts recognized shades of gray, which seemed to align with how the world really worked and - more importantly - how she was beginning to perceive it to be.

He continued. "In Germany, and many other parts of Europe, including Sweden, Spain, Russia and France it's common for entire families to sunbathe nude on public beaches and no one thinks twice about it. It's perfectly normal for a mother to apply sunscreen to her son's nude body, even his penis; or a brother to do the same for his sister, his hands caressing her breasts and bottom and vagina. Regardless, it's not for people in this part of the world to judge. Wouldn't you agree?"

Lilly was nodding. She suddenly felt like she'd been living in a cocoon her entire life. "So what you're saying is, just because something like that may not be acceptable to one person or even a group, we can't cast judgement on others who embrace such things." She smiled. "I get it."

"Honey," said Mrs. Vatspalt, "I think Lilly is starting to accept the larger world we live in."

Mr. Vatspalt's next move surprised Lilly. Slowly turning to his wife, he cupped her breast. He pumped it gently and ran his thumb across the plumped nipple. "My wife's breasts are visible through her shirt; does that make you uncomfortable?"

Tonight, Anna Vatspalt wore a sheer button-down navy-blue shirt that was cropped at the waist. Lilly guessed the shirt was probably designed to be worn over a fancy bralette but she had seen Mrs. Vatspalt's breasts on such a regular basis, she hardly noticed anymore. "No, it doesn't."

"Are you bothered that I'm touching her in this way?"

Watching him massage his wife was very pleasurable and she thought back to witnessing Cassy climax on the pool raft. She felt as if she was being included in something intimate and private, which was supremely enjoyable to witness. Outside of seeing couples make out, Lilly had never seen people touching each other this way in-person. It was vastly more enjoyable than taking in the pornogrpahy she searched out on the internet. As Mr. Vatspalt pumped, Lilly wondered how the warm caress of a man's hand upon her breast would feel.

But she shook her head, trying to act casual. "She's your wife and you can touch her however you want," she said. Mrs. Vatspalt's pointed nipple was fully aroused and Lilly couldn't avert her eyes as the woman leaned into her husband's hand.

"Well," he said. "That's not entirely true." Releasing her breast, he began unbuttoning his wife's shirt. "She's not my property." When he he flayed the garment open, Mrs. Vatspalt sighed softly. The woman's eyes were closed and the merest grin fell upon her lips. "I can't simply do whatever I want," he said as he took Mrs. Vatspalt's nipple between his fingers and playfully tugged. "It's not any different than Louise engaging in sex with four boys. All the parties have to agree." Anna moaned softly as her husband twisted her flesh.

"I understand," said Lilly. Her special place felt gooey and warm. "There is nothing wrong with touching each other as long as it's consensual." The Vatspalts smiled at her. She had impressed them and it felt great.

In a husky whisper Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Trust me Lilly, there is nothing Liam isn't allowed to do to me." She made a purring sound that Lilly felt between her thighs.

Turning to Lilly as he continued fondling his wife's breast, Mr. Vatspalt looked over her body from head to toe and said, "You're not wearing much in the way of clothes and we can clearly see your panties." He took a prolonged look at the cartoon kitty covering her special place and Lilly found this arousing. "Are you afraid to be near us?"

"No," she said, and added, "but I know you. And I trust you." She meant this.

"And you're right," said Mrs. Vatspalt, "We would never suggest you be naked around someone you didn't trust."

Releasing his wife, he said, "In Sweden, nudity is nothing to be ashamed of and as a family we are often naked in front of each other when inside our home, or even when we relax by the pool. Does that bother you?"

This didn't come as a revelation given that Cassy had admitted she showered with her siblings and that the family sunbathed nude around their pool. And then Lilly thought about what happened last month as she and Cassy sunbathed atop the float. It made sense. Plus, she didn't want the Vatspalts to think she was immature. "No, it doesn't bother me. You can do whatever you want in your own house," she said.

"And you can do whatever you want in our home, too, Lilly," said Mrs. Vatspalt. She made no move to button her blouse or even pull it closed. Her breasts stood stark in the bright light, her nipples pink and jutting. "We want you to feel comfortable here."

"Thank you," she said. "I do feel comfortable." And she really did.

Mr. Vatspalt turned back to the painting, considering. "There are a number of companion pieces to this work," he said. "Much like this center image, in them the unease and uncertainty of having sex has been washed away and they are engaging in joyous acts of intamacy."

Mrs. Vatspalt continued, "There are many other instances of sexual relationships amongst siblings in the art world, and they all follow the same general theme." As Mrs. Vatspalt spoke, Lilly's eyes followed the woman's hand as she grazed her husband's sex, which was now fully engorged, the white material of his pants stretched tight around his girth, the head a light-purple color through the thin fabric. It was swollen and pressed to his hip. "There are several far more...risqué paintings of the young man penetrating their vaginas and even their bottoms."

Lilly swallowed and found her throat parched. Mr. Vatspalt's cock was intoxicating to watch as his wife played with it. "A penis inside her bottom," she whispered.

The room tilted and she placed her hand against the wall. She was drunker than she thought. Her heart was racing and a rushing sound filled her ears. She watched Anna Vatspalt's fingers twirl and dance and realized she wanted to touch him. She wanted Mrs. Vatspalt to take her hand and press it to his sex, which had continued to grow, a tiny pearl of milky moisture had leaked from the tip of his kuk and saturated the fabric, turning it transparent.

But it didn't happen. Instead, the woman released her husband and he whispered, "Lilly, why are you ashamed of your body?"

END OF PART ONE

12