Cultivating Lilly Ch. 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
Lilly’s humiliation and subjugation continues.
4.4k words
4.54
26.4k
13

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt continue their manipulation of Lilly. Using subtle wordplay, cohersive reasoning, her low self-esteem and a highly sexualized environment, Cassy's parents cleverly peel away Lilly's defenses to break her down completely. To their delight, Lilly unknowingly reveals what they'd hoped to find: an innocent, malleable acquiesenct. Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt force Lilly to relive an intimate moment she shared with Cassy and through her shame and embarrassment, deftly continue to build her trust. Lilly is convinced by her friend's parents to undress for them.

The Swedish words for pussy, cunt and cock are used in this story. They are not misspellings.

Due to the length of this chapter, a third installment will come later.

____

It was a drastic change of subject she wasn't prepared for and she looked away, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm, I'm not ashamed of myself." But her comment lacked conviction and her body language spoke volumes. She had been ashamed of her body for a very long time and there simply was no way to hide it.

"Yes you are. But it's okay, dear," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "You don't have to admit it. Most young women are ashamed of their appearance and it can be difficult to talk about."

He said, "Society can have a negative impact on how we view ourselves. This is particularly true for young women. Think of all the images you see of young women in advertisements, movies, magazines and the internet. Just looking for a bikini or underwear to buy can be a humilating experience for a girl who is ashamed of herself."

Lilly was well aware of what he was talking about. Her body was a far cry from the small breasted, waifish models the media typically fawned over. By now, she had simply accepted she looked odd and top heavy and there was nothing she would ever be able to do about it.

"Cassy mentioned to us that you're particularly uncomfortable with your breasts," he said. "She told us about the mean girl that calls you that awful name."

Lilly looked away and nodded. Mrs. Vatspalt asked, "What is it she calls you, Lilly? I can't remember."

Lilly felt a pit in her stomach. She despised her gymclass nickname and hated Shelly. She didn't want to repeat the dreadful name and said so.

"I know you don't want to," Mrs. Vatspalt said, "but you may find that saying it takes some of the sting out."

"Or," Mr. Vatspalt said, "If it would be easier, you could show us." There was no mischievious smile; he wasn't joking. He looked completely comfotable asking.

Lilly was taken by surprise. Jumping up and down in front of them with her breasts exposed! She suddently realized it would be easier to say it. "Bouncy Tits. She calls me Bouncy Tits. All the older girls do, too. Someone wrote it on the locker room wall and made a little drawing of me. I'm naked and my...my thighs are spread. There is all this hair between my legs and my breasts are huge. Someone else came along and drew a bunch of penesis around me. And they are...they are ejaculating on me. It was done in ink and the janitor can't remove it." Tears welled in her eyes. "I see it everytime I go to the showers."

There was a hardness to Mr. Vatspalt's voice. "We think it's disgusting that you're forced to perform for her and the other girls. We want you to know that we think you're beautiful."

She looked up to them. "Thank you, that's very nice." And then she looked at the painting. "It's just that..."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about," he coaxed. "It's okay to admit that you're ashamed."

Lilly looked down at her chest and sniffled. A tear fell onto the robe, creating a small dark circle. "I just wish I looked like other girls my age. I wished I looked normal." She sniffled and then sobs convulsed violently through her body, releasing years of unease and embarrassment in a torrent. "I hate my body. And I really hate these." She shrugged to bring their attention to her breasts. "Why do they have to be so fucking big?" She never cursed around adults but it just came out and it made her feel worse. She was crying hard now and she couldn't help herself.

Mrs. Vatspalt moved to Lilly and pulled her close; hugging her fiercely; the hot points of her oversized nipples pressing against the thin robe. "Sweetie, it's okay."

Lilly choked and sobbed. "Everyone stares at them all the time. It's like I'm on display or something." Then she reconsidered. "I feel like an animal in a cage. Why can't I just walk around and not be noticed?"

Cassy's mom held her tightly, patting her on the back like a baby being burped. "It's okay, honey, just let it all out."

"Why did God make me like this?" Sobs rocked her body and she trembled in the woman's arms. "He's so cruel and yet my parents say I have to follow the bible!" She had never confessed something so personal. Had she said something like this to her parents, she likely would have been slapped or had her mouth washed out with soap.

Lilly cried for a long time on the woman's shoulder and it wasn't until she stopped that Mrs. Vatspalt gently lifted her face so their eyes met. "Lilly, it will be okay. We want you to know that you don't ever have to hide who you are or who you want to be when you're in our house. Do you understand?"

Lilly sniffled and nodded, swiping a hand under her runny nose.

There was genuine concern in Mr. Vatspalt's voice. "I'm sorry, Lilly. I didn't mean to upset you."

Lilly sniffled again. "It's okay. It felt good to just let it out. It's not your fault." And it wasn't. It was everyone else. All the stares she'd endured; Shelly and the daily humiliation, the boys and girls (and several teachers) from school always meeting her breasts before her eyes, shopping for bras; it was everything except Cassy's family. The Vatspalts made her feel wanted and loved. They made her feel normal.

"Lilly, I know it can be difficult to say what you're thinking," said Mrs. Vatspalt.

Still sniffling, Lilly nodded and played with the belt of the robe. It was difficult to talk about, but the Vatspalts were understanding and very good listeners. There was no stigma attached to her uncommon proportions.

He asked, "You'd feel more comfortable showing us, wouldn't you?"

"What?" Lilly looked up to him. Was he asking what she thought he was asking?

"Your body is nothing but completely beautifully normal," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "Everyone is different, Lilly, and that's okay. It's how God created humans. It's so important to embrace who you are. Once you do so, you become more accepting and self-aware; willing to take the next step, and the next step after that. You can show us."

They're asking me to take my clothes off. "I, I don't know. It's embarrassing."

"Is it because you don't trust us?" he asked.

"No, no. It's not that." She twirled the belt around a finger. "I trust you." And she still meant it. She trusted them completely.

Cassy's parents shared a knowing look. Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Your breasts and vagina are a part of you and they are nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, they make you a beautiful person, honey. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. We want you to be proud of everything that you are, including your body."

Mr. Vatspalt agreed, "Lilly, you can share yourself in our home and you will never be ridiculed or judged."

"That's right, sweetheart," said Mrs. Vatspalt, "Nor would we ever share anything you did in our home or with our family to anyone."

He spoke softly, "Would you mind if I showed you something?" Lilly kept her head hung low, pretending to stare at the carpet, so the Vatspalts couldn't see she was looking at his hardened cock. The wet spot had spread around the tip and he made no effort to hide his arousal; the dark-purple head was a fat, rounded gumdrop that seemed to gently pulse upward against the saturated fabric. It was mesmerizing.

She finally shrugged. "Okay."

This was it. He was going to slide his pants off. She unconsciously licked her lips. Mrs. Vatspalt was going to bend her over the dresser and tell her, " Hold still, honey. My husband is going slide his kuk inside you." He would be her first and it would hurt when he tore her hymen, but she was ready to be a woman.

None of that happened.

Mr. Vatspalt stepped to the dresser and picked up his phone. He tapped the screen a few times and returned to her side. "I came home early a few weeks ago and saw you and Cassy in the pool."

Lilly's hand went to her mouth as she watched the video. It had clearly been taken from one of the upstairs windows. Cassy, naked as the day she was born, scrambled onto the raft and played the bongo drum on her tummy. And then Cassy fiddled with the clasp of her bikini top and laid it open. Her breasts, white and large, spilled outward. Her nipples were pricked.

"Oh my gosh."

"Shush," Mrs. Vatspalt said. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

"You saw us?" He nodded.

She watched herself toss the top toward the deck and lay back, her fingers lazily drawing over her flesh as Cassy played in the pool.

"Look how beautiful you both are," he said.

Lilly said nothing because Cassy was back on the raft and although you couldn't see exactly what she was doing, the camera had caught her shoulder moving slightly as she masturbated. What the camera did catch was Lilly staring intently between her friend's thighs. In another moment, Cassy's bottom clenched and her back arched as she came.

"Masturbating is totally normal, Lilly," he said. "It's truly a beautiful act."

Lilly didn't say anything. It was utterly humiliating and there was nowhere to hide. Her cheeks burned like fire. "I should go." She made to step around them and Mrs. Vatspalt placed an arm around Lilly's waist, preventing her escape.

"You will stay, sweetheart. It's okay. We're going to watch this together."

"Oh god, it's so embarrassing."

"No, it's not," he said. "What it is, is completely normal."

In the video, they were talking again. Lilly shook her head but then Cassy was undoing the bows on her hips and pulling the front of the bikini away. The white hillox of her mons was bisected by a thin dark line of pubic hair. And then Lilly lifted her hips so Cassy could remove the bikini bottoms. Cassy nudged her ankles apart and Lilly watched herself pull her heels to her bottom and let her legs fall open, her labia pink and glistening in the sunshine.

She was mortified and turned away from them. "Oh God!"

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Honey, there is no need to be embarrassed. My husband showed this to you so that you would understand."

Keeping her back to them, she asked, "Understand what?" That she was some kind of pervert?

"That there is no reason to be uncomfortable in our house. We've seen you naked. Who cares? I am standing here with my blouse open and you can see my husband's penis beneath his pants. You aren't concerned about that just like we aren't concerned about seeing you naked in our backyard."

Mr. Vatspalt patted her shoulder, his warm palm against her skin. "But we know this is a private thing, honey," he said reassuringly. "We understand how it is in your house and that your parents wouldn't appreciate how you acted. I'm sure if they had seen you...spread your legs like that...they would be upset."

"They would kill me."

"This is our little secret, Lilly. And it's going to stay that way." He set the phone down. "And we'd expect that same privacy in return."

Lilly didn't know what to say. They had seen her naked, with her legs spread and her fitta open like some actress in a porn video. But then, as she considered a bit more, she realized they were right. They hadn't shied away from watching their daughter get herself off. And now her nakedness was out there and they hadn't made a big deal of it. And why should they? Having spent so much time with them, Lilly knew they had no inhibitions about displaying their bodies. She looked at Mrs. Vatspalt's breasts then looked down to his cock. "It's just that I look so...with my legs and my..."

"You looked beautiful," he said.

"Truly beautiful," Mrs. Vatspalt confirmed.

"I...I just can't believe this is happening. I don't know what to say."

"Hush, now," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "You're not going to say another word about it."

A heavy quiet fell over the room until Lilly whispered, "Okay. I understand." They had seen her naked and they didn't make fun of her. They didn't laugh and point at her breasts and call her Bouncy Tits. They hadn't embarrassed her about splaying her legs open or touching her breasts. They respected her appearance and she knew in her heart the privacy of it all would be honored.

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "So, sweetheart, go ahead." What she said next was pointed and direct. "Take off your robe...now."

Gripping the belt, Lilly realized the Vatspalts were different. They offered an outlet that was at once open and unflinchingly honest, while also offering protection and confidentiality.

"You have nothing to hide from us," said Mrs. Vatspalt. And Lilly knew the woman was right. Their circle had tightened and Lilly felt total love and compassion from Cassy's parents. They accepted her for who she was. She could do this.

Gently tugging the belt, the slippery material gave way with a whisper as the robe fell open.

"There," said Mr. Vatspalt. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" His smile was genuine and warm. Although her cleavage was displayed, the robe hadn't opened enough to expose her nipples and areolas. Still, the flat expanse of her tummy, her belly button and her Hello Kitty panties were now fully visible. The light above the painting shown brightly on her exposed skin and he openly took in what he could see of her. Mrs. Vatspalt did, too, and while Lilly usually hated people ogling her body, this felt good. It felt safe.

There was nothing more to hide.

As she thought about that afternoon weeks ago, she recalled her desire that perhaps someone could be watching. She looked at Mr. Vatspalt's hardened kuk and wondered if he'd been so hard when he spied on her. But wasn't that what she really wanted to happen as she lounged on the giant swan? She'd spread her legs with the hope that he'd see her and he had. And now, she discovered, they had found her ability to expose herself completely normal. It was such an odd feeling. Her emotions about it all were at odds. She couldn't deny how aroused it all made her feel, but their blasé response was bewildering. Maybe she shouldn't feel as turned on as she did. Lilly finally shook her head. Opening the robe wasn't bad at all. She felt loved and secure and she smiled.

"Being comfortable enough with your body that you are able to reveal it to others is one of the most important steps you take on the road to becoming a more confident person," said Mrs. Vatspalt. Mr. Vatspalt looked at the deep valley between her breasts and smiled. The silence between them was nothing but reassuring support.

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "You trust us, sweetheart, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You can do this," he said.

"I know."

Mrs. Vatspalt asked, "You want to show us, don't you?"

"Yes." She looked down at her breasts. "At least I think I do." And then she wasn't so sure. Aside from her time in the shower with Cassy, she had never had such an intimate conversation about her body, nor had she ever been so honest with anyone about it, even Cassy.

A wave of sudden insecurity washed over her. Lilly looked away and slowly pulled the robe closed, cinching it around her waist. Her heart was hammering in her ears. She heard her father telling her about God's disdain for loose women. What if exposing herself in this manner made her a slut? Her skin felt hot and her breathing came in short hasps. "I, I don't know. Am I doing something I shouldn't be doing?" She was suddenly confused and anxious; highly aroused and intensely curious. And yet she was still nervous. "Am I being a bad girl?" She knew her parents would think so. And then her tears began once again.

Mrs. Vatspalt took a half step closer and took hold of Lilly's pinky. "Honey, calm down," she said. "You most certainly are not a bad girl for doing this. It's normal to be excited and confused. I think you're also excited...sexually. And all of those emotions are perfectly okay. This is all new for you. We are talking about very personal issues concerning the most intimate and beautiful parts of your body. You're exposing yourself emotionally and that can be intimidating. Even frightening." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "But search yourself, honey. Investigate a bit deeper, Lilly, and I believe you will discover that what you really need to do is expose yourself...physically."

Lilly sniffled. "I do?"

Cassy's parents nodded. Mrs. Vatspalt said, "You need to take this step, Lilly. Go ahead. You can do it."

"I can?" She took a short, shuddering intake of breath. Her lower lip trembled but she had stopped crying.

"Yes, Lilly, you can," Mr. Vatspalt said, "It's okay to open yourself to us, to our family. This is a safe space."

"You're at a precipice, Lilly," said Mrs. Vatspalt.

She had to think about it for a moment. "Oh, I get it. It's a decision I have to make."

"That's exactly what it is," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "And we can't make that decision for you. Do you understand?"

She was still nervous but she also realized that standing here with them didn't feel wrong. It felt completely right. "Yes, I understand." Thinking about it for a moment, she asked, "Will you be careful with me?"

He smiled. "We will be the most careful ever," he whispered.

"You won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not, sweetheart," said Mrs. Vatspalt.

"You won't tell my parents, will you?"

Mrs. Vatspalt's face went still and the look in her eyes was steadfast. "Absolutely not. This is none of their business." She said, "You're 19. This is entirely your decision and there is nothing your parents can say about it."

This was something Lilly had been thinking about ever since turning 18 halfway through her senior year of high school. She was an adult and could make her own decisions. But her parents had raised her a certain way and going against their wishes and values was worrisome.

All of her mother's little comments rushed up at once:

"A girl's purity defines who she is."

"God looks down upon easy girls."

"A pure girl doesn't violate herself."

"Good girls don't open their legs."

"A pure girl was meant to lay with a man for the first time on the night of her wedding."

But I'm not going to do that, she thought, I'm going to have sex with someone long before I get married and there isn't a fucking thing my parents can do about it! Even to think it felt liberating.

"But we won't tell them," he said. "Not ever." This made her feel better.

"What about Cassy? You won't tell her, will you?"

"Only if you want us to," he said. "Otherwise, this is our little secret."

"Don't tell her, please." Searching for the words, she said, "I've never been naked in front of adults."

His smile was warm. "Technically, that's not true. You are nude in front of hundreds of young adult women every day at school."

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "And every day you are willing to undress and perform in front them."

"More like forced," Lilly said.

"Sorry, Lilly. You're right. You are forced. But that's not what's happening right now, is it?"

"No."

Mr. Vatspalt then nodded to his phone and said, "No one forced you to sunbathe nude in our pool, did they?"

"No."

"But you did it anyway," he said. "In fact, you watched our daughter masturbate and then opened your legs, didn't you?"

"And I bet you secretly enjoyed displaying yourself like that, didn't you?" Mrs. Vatspalt asked.

"I...no...I don't think so. But I see what you mean." She felt like she was spinning around, unsure of her bearings.

12