All Comments on 'Cultivating Lilly Ch. 04 Pt. 02'

by Triton4673

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story so far. I am not sure what they are cultivating Lilly for, Household slut maybe? not sure yet. I like the difference and the continuation of Lilly being humiliated and dominated at school while developing a trust factor at the Vatspalt's home. would like to see more with Lilly and Cassy. still waiting to see what will happen with Cassy's siblings if anything. thanks for sharing with us.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this half of chapter 4 had too much dialogue for the length of the scene. Less could have been said to greater effect. They also could have moved to a different area of the house or had cassy make an appearance. Overall still good but quite long for what little actually happened in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriton4673@Triton4673
Over the course of several years I have written a story about a female character during three distinct times of life: Her sexual awakening in her late teens, her time spent as a sex slave in her 20s, and her life as a married woman. As a young writer, I was drawn to the erotic...