Cultivating Lilly Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, then," said Mrs. Vatspalt, "you have to trust us when we say mum's the word."

Looking into their eyes, she could see their secret was safe. "I know you won't," Lilly said. "I do trust you." A tear rolled down her cheek, but it wasn't derived from sadness or jittery nerves. It was happiness and a great release of tension, combined with trust and eagerness. She'd felt so ashamed of herself for so long, she thought no one would ever find her to be normal, much less pretty. She'd been lost and afraid and self-conscious of her appearance for more years than she could remember, but the Vatspalts had found her. They had welcomed her into their family's embrace. She whispered, "I'm ready."

"Anna and I knew that the moment we met you," he said.

"Admitting it is the first step, honey," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "Now close your eyes and take a deep breath. Let's get you calmed down."

Lilly obeyed, pulling cool air into her body.

"Now exhale. All the way out. That's good, Lilly. And again."

"Feel what's happening around you and inside you," he said. "Pull the goodness in and let your body expand with it. Now push out the bad and allow your body to collapse."

Lilly felt her body become light and her muscles relax. A million pinpoints pressed against her skin. Mrs. Vatspalt released her finger and when she did this, Lilly felt centered and highly attuned to the world around her. She heard the house making its house noises; heard the muted tones of music coming from Louise's room; she sensed water running through pipes somewhere deep within the walls.

Inhaling, her lungs expanded with the good air. Beneath the robe, she felt the cotton of her pajama shirt pull tightly across her breasts until it slipped upward suddenly, over her nipples. She relished their response as the silky robe grazed against her buds. She stood straighter and felt the tightness in her back wash away when she exhaled.

Inhaling again, Lilly held her breath for a long time. Her clothing tightened and she was reminded of the safety a swaddled baby must have felt. The robe clung to her breasts, the soft seams of her Hello Kitty panties pulled against the roundness of her bottom and the gentle rise of her mons; into the damp folds of her special place and across her tummy.

Exhaling deeply, her clothing loosened, the tank top rising higher still as her breasts fell lower on her ribcage, the robe dancing across her nipples and areolas, arousing them further. Lower, Hello Kitty went slack against her fitta, pulling away from her wet lower mouth, the hot moisture there was now cool. She felt refreshed and somehow smaller. Her breathing slowed. Opening her eyes, Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Now you're ready."

Lilly understood. It was at that moment she realized she wanted to show them; she needed them to see her body and to hear them say she was normal. There was no reason to be self-conscious with the Vatspalts. "Yes, I am."

Slowly pulling the robe across the expansive curvature of her breasts, she let the garment slip over her shoulders and fall to the carpet. She stood frozen in apprehension and excitement; Cassy's parents were silent, appraising her upturned nipples and claret areolas. The tattered ends of the tiny shirt dangled; a few of the strings brushing her nipples. She looked at the Vatspalts expectantly, her lower lip curled behind her front teeth. What if they laughed at her? They were so large.

"She's beautiful, isn't she honey?" Mrs. Vatspalt said.

Nodding, he agreed. "Lilly, you are exquisite; they are exquisite," he said. "That you are ashamed of them is disheartening. That others have made you ashamed of them is...truly wretched."

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "I'm sorry that you've gone through so much, sweetheart. It's not fair."

Lilly sniffled. "Thank you."

"Would you like me to get your robe," he asked. "You may cover yourself if it would make you more comfortable."

Lilly thought for a moment. Cassy's parents were right, exposing her flesh offered the much-needed relief she'd hoped for. They had not made fun of her or silently revealed their surprise at her odd proportions with their eyes. The room felt warmed by their acceptance. She looked at Mrs. Vatspalt's breasts, then down at his kuk and she said, "I...I don't want it." It was as much an admission as it was a revelation. "I don't need it." She stood taller and with more confidence.

"And that's because you trust us." He smiled.

She giggled. "That's right." And maybe - just maybe - she felt like basking in the glow of their approval. She felt pretty. Looking at Mrs. Vatspalt's breasts and then to Mr. Vatspalt's hardened cock, she actually felt better being exposed. She felt like she was one of them; that she was accepted.

"And you should." Mr. Vatspalt offered his hand. It was large and Lilly loved how shielded it made her feel as she slipped hers into its embrace. Comfort seemed to radiate from his smooth, dry skin.

Mrs. Vatspalt bent and leaned forward, examining the pink cotton triangle covering Lilly's sex. "Sweetheart, do you mind?"

Lilly nodded; excited to grant Mrs. Vatspalt a closer assessment.

Cassy's mother went to her knees. Leaning forward, she studied Lilly's panties and the wet contours created beneath them. The cartoon bubble above the kitten's oval face exclaimed, "Take these off meow!" The kitty's kewpie-doll lips had been carefully designed to overlay the wearer's vaginal firth.

"These are cute, Lilly," she said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Vatspalt." Considering for a moment, she bit the tip of her thumb and whispered, "You can take them off...meow, if you want." A hopeful giggle followed.

To be continued...

12