Cultivating Lilly Ch. 07

Story Info
Lilly is held down while her special place is assaulted.
6.9k words
4.6
35.6k
11

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home from her sleepover at the Vatspalts, Lilly is emboldened to explore self-pleasure and begins the stretching of her special place. Lilly discovers how the Vatspalt sisters play with each other. Louise shares a shocking video with Lilly and Cassy. Held down against her will, Lilly's special place is assaulted. To her delight, Lilly is instructed to torment her best friend's pussy with an unusual device.

An imagined rape takes place in this chapter. If this content makes you uncomfortable, please do not continue reading this installment.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta, snippa, mus) and cock (kuk) are used in this story. They are not misspellings.

____

Lilly took an earnest and rigorous approach to the self-exploration of her body after returning home from church that morning. Her private discussion with Cassy's parents had kindled her curiosity. Watching them have sex and handling Erik's lovely kuk had played like a film in her mind and she couldn't stop thinking about it. Sitting in the pew, pretending to study the scriptures, her special place throbbed and she worried about a wet spot forming on Louise's borrowed dress.

By the time the Vatspalts dropped her at home, Lilly's parents had gone to the mall and she had the house to herself. Locking the door to her bedroom, she'd found an article on the internet that listed different ways in which girls could try masturbating. She stripped naked; absently tracing her finger over the now-hairless swale of her mons, and followed the suggestions provided in the article.

She began by straddling her pillow and thrusting her pelvis against it, which felt like sandpaper. Rubbing her special place on the bedpost did nothing but make her feel vulgar. She next sat Indian-style on her bed, put her phone in selfie mode and leaned it against her crossed ankles. This provided an exceptionally clear view and, recalling Mrs. Vatspalt's tutelage, she used her fingers to splay her lower lips open, exposing the bright pink rosebud of her clit.

Playing with it felt okay, but there was no "Ah, ha!" moment as she'd believed there would be. Touching it didn't elicit the same convulsion she'd experienced under Mrs. Vatspalt's caress. Thinking back to watching Cassy masturbate on the pool raft and trying to copy her movements also didn't generate much excitement.

It wasn't until the end of the article, when the author noted that it was sometimes easiest just to lie back, open your legs and think about something that "turns you on!" And that's what she did.

Placing her phone on the bedside table, she lay across her bed. Spreading her legs so wide she felt vulnerable, Lilly closed her eyes. The sun streaming through the window sliced bright warmth across the flat expanse of her stomach and the wet slash of her sex. Lilly massaged her breasts as she thought about an unwanted intruder doing very nasty things to her. She danced her fingers over the contours of her special place as she imagined their encounter.

She thought about coming home to an empty house. Only the house wasn't empty and she surprised the burglar as she walked into her room. He was handsome; a delicious combination of Mr. Vatspalt, Erik and a couple of other cute guys from school. For no reason, she imgined him nude and was stroking his cock, which looked a lot like Mr. Vatspalt's.

Seeing her, he leapt and she tried to flee, but wasn't fast enough. Pulling her hair, he tossed her on the bed and pounced. "Just who I was looking for," he said. Wedging his knees between hers, she was powerless to keep him from spreading her legs open. She wasn't wearing undies and the short dress she wore rode over her hips, exposing her freshly shorn pussy. Ripping the garment open, he smiled when he saw she also wore no bra.

Ripples of pleasant tension pulsed from her clit as he raped her. She increased the tempo and pressure and the ripples turned to waves. She heard herself moaning. The oscillations from her center made her writhe atop the bed, stomach undulating, breasts hitching, her legs pushing the blankets to the floor as the wonderful pressure built.

He had torn her clothes off completely and tied her limbs to her four-poster bed, spreading her legs enough to part the lips of her special place. She pleaded with him to stop before he went too far. His laugh was wicked while he slapped her tits. "You need to shut the fuck up, you uptight bitch. Here, this should do it," he said before jamming his cock down her throat. She was helpless as he savagely fucked her face.

Using two fingers, she rubbed her clit agressively, then pushed them inside her special place and pumped as she thought about choking on his essence. Thick, salty sperm drooled from her mouth as he withdrew himself. Angered she was unable to swallow it all, he slapped her across the face, his ejaculate spattering her cheeks and bedsheets.

"No chance of getting pregnant now," he said. Her pussy made sloppy wet noises as she beat her clit with an open hand. "I'm going to tear that tight little cunt of yours wide open." He stared earnestly into her eyes as he entered her with one forceful thrust. His cock filled her tightly and her cries were pitiful as he drove into her like a jackhammer.

In her bedroom there was one explosive release, like a shotgun. For an instant her body went rigid and she hiccupped. Her eyes were wide open and all she saw was a blinding white light. Lilly's abdomen convulsed violently and her legs clamped closed. She screamed as a tsunami of pleasure tore through her. Bucking against the mattress, her body curled into a C and then went rigid straight as another bolt shocked her system. This time, her legs spread and her pelvis tilted upward, involuntarily driving three fingers onto her clit before slipping deeply into her special place, resulting in another shotgun blast and round of seizures. She heard a high-pitched squeal followed by a mewing keen, but it didn't sound like anything that had ever escaped her lips. Gulping for air, smaller quakes followed, the pleasure subsiding with each aftershock until her legs went loose and her knees fell open. She stroked her sex, her breath catching with each grazing of her clit.

She eventually stilled.

Since that afternoon she'd found time for herself nearly every day. Her fantasies varied and she discovered that some worked better than others. The Vatspalts factored into many of them, but she also thought about Robby and other guys, and even some girls from school. Shelly came into a few, but in those fantasies, Lilly was the tormentor. She was somewhat surprised at how forecful her orgasms where when she thought about pinning Shelly to the changing bench and fucking her with a shampoo bottle.

Thinking back to Mrs. Vatspalt's suggestion, Lilly even managed to smuggle an empty wine bottle into her room. She'd found it on the kitchen counter one Saturday morning. It hadn't been thrown away and her parents were still sleeping so she brought it up to her bathroom, washed it thoroughly, and kept it hidden in the drawer of her bedside table. In the following days, she realized Cassy's parents were correct; penetrating her snippa with it was very enjoyable, but it took practice.

The first time she wasn't aware that the insertion of the bottle would be so uncomfortable. Forcing the hard green glass past her lips, she yelped; it didn't feel good. It was cold and unyeilding and her pussy seemed shrink around its neck, her delicate lower lips skidding across the surface. So she let the bottle lay against her leg and let her mind wander.

Massaging her clit as she fantasized about Mr. Vatspalt's hardened cock slicing into her pussy, Lilly ran her finger over her firth until the hot moisture oozed. Dipping them inside, she coated the neck of the bottle with her feminine effusion and willed herself to relax. Wedging the glass into her special place, her breath caught but she persevered, her brow furrowing as she pushed the bottle deeper. She was afraid of hurting herself and pulled it out after only a few minutes. The next time was more pleasant and the time after that even better.

Masturbating was far easier to do than dedicated stretching time with her bottle. She found she could masturbate while showering in the morning or while sitting in front of her closet mirror as she applied her makeup. While it wasn't preferred, Lilly learned to control herself vocally when she came; only emitting quiet whimpers as her body hitched. She often spent a few minutes rubbing her clit or finger fucking herself before getting up for the day. She knew there wasn't the time needed to reach an orgasm and that was okay. Touching herself was pleasant even if it didn't always involve a gut-wrenching climax.

Stretching sessions were less frequent as she needed privacy for a greater amount of time. This was challenging as her parents didn't leave her home alone very often. It was also more difficult to remain quiet when exploring herself with the bottle.

Stretching always left her bathed in sweat and it was sometimes a little uncomfortable if she pushed too hard or attempted to widen her opening by wiggling the bottle too far. But the experience always made her feel as if she'd accomplished something important and that she was maturing. Lilly figured it was better to go through being uncomfortable now, when there wasn't a boy trying to push his kuk inside her. She wanted that moment to be joyous.

As the months went by, Lilly often spent Saturday nights with the Vatspalts and then attended church with them Sunday mornings. At first, her parents were against this idea. But eventually their protests went quiet. Lilly couldn't blame them; her father's employer had cast him aside in favor of a younger, more dynamic minister. Lilly noticed her parents seemed to be walking away from the presence that had guided them for so many years. She understood their resetment and she came to a realization she knew she'd never admit to them: her father's firing had opened a door for her that seemed filled with opportunity. At home, she commiserated with them; often praying with them for a new beacon to light their way. For Lilly, that light came from the Vatspalts.

Upon arriving at their house, she obdiently followed Cassy to her room and the girls would change into their pajamas for the remainder of the evening. They would enjoy a hearty dinner and engage in thought-provoking debate. Sometimes they watched movies or played board games late into the night, sipping wine and enjoying each others' company.

After her first sleepover, she got over the fact that Erik bathed with his sisters and it became common practice for Lilly to share the oversized shower with the Vatspalt siblings Sunday mornings. She enjoyed the playful antics as the shower session often broke down into a water fight with the handheld wands, all of them laughing hysterically as they targeted each other's bodies.

They all used Sunday morning to groom their special places and following a few more lessons, along with guidance from Cassy and Louise, Lilly was eventually able to handle shaving Erik's lovely kuk on her own. She looked forward to these moments. Playing with him and handling his cock was enjoyable, but there was something else that was more elusive. It took a few weeks but she finally realized that kneeling in front of him felt right, it was feminine and docile. She was pleasing. She was wanted.

While very curious, she wasn't brave enough to prep him by sucking his cock. Instead, she found that gently stroking him while using her other hand to fiddle with his balls was enough. He had offered to shave her, but she always deferred to Cassy or Louise for fear of revealing her arousal at the prospect of spreading her legs so a man could access her snippa.

As her confidence slowly grew, Lilly often strolled the upstairs rooms and hallways nude or partially nude, as the rest of the family did, sometimes stepping into Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt's room to chat about something or follow up on a discussion from the previous evening.

During this time, Lilly came to realize that nudity was nothing to be ashamed of and the more it occured the more banal it became. Being naked with and around Cassy's family felt natural, not sexual. Given their typical state of undress, they kept their house pleasantly warm which made it even more comfortable.

One evening, Lilly, Cassy and Louise were lounging around the house because Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt were attending one of Erik's soccer games. They were then heading to San Francisco to pick up Mrs. Vatspalt's brother, who was arriving from Sweden.

Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt asked Louise to make sure they'd had dinner before her date arrived and she'd grabbed take-out Chinese on her way home from her part-time job. Lilly and Cassy wrapped up their homework for the weekend just as Louise strolled in the door with dinner. Already in their PJs, the girls shared a couple bottles of wine while munching on chow mein and moo-shoo pork. The night was theirs and they planned to watch a couple of movies while Louise spent some time with her date.

At the moment, Cassy and Lilly were quietly drunk and sprawled across Louise's bed while Louise rummaged through her dresser. "I can't find my sunflower skirt, Cassy, did you borrow it?"

"Nope." Cassy was studying her phone. She leaned over and showed the screen to Lilly. "Look at this video." The title was 'First Time Momemade Anal.'

Lilly's eyes went big. "God, Cassy, that's gross!" But then she leaned into her friend's shoulder and watched as a man's hands rubbed the white mounds of a woman's firm bottom. Spreading her cheeks, his glistening lube-covered finger swirled around the woman's butthole before plunging inside her up to the second knuckle. He twisted his wrist and pushed a second finger inside as he pumped.

"Well I don't understand where it could be." Louise pondered a moment then went to her hands and knees and looked under the bed. "Josh likes it so much. It's one of his favorites."

"Who cares," said Cassy. "He's going to fuck you and will probably just want to take it off." On Cassy's phone, a thick, black cock slowly pressed into the tight pink star of the woman's bottom. Lilly noted the finger that had probed her butthole was clearly that of a white person's.

Louise looked annoyed at her little sister. "First, dummy, that doesn't mean I don't want to look nice for him. Second, sometimes it's fun to leave something on." Louise rolled her eyes at Cassy, stood and turned in a circle then went into her walk-in closet. In a moment, pieces of clothing were being tossed into the room. "Maybe it's in the hamper. Oh, wait! Here it is!" Louise came out of the closet, skirt in hand. She tossed it on the bed and undressed.

As the video continued, the filmmaker took a position standing at the corner of the bed and pointed the lens at the matress while also capturing himself stroking his hardened cock. On the bed, a handsome, muscular man rode the woman hard, pummeling her bottom and gripping her ass cheeks tightly. The woman was doing something between moaning and crying with each thrust. The cameraman asked if she liked what was being done to her and the woman's approval came out in broken, husky yips and barks.

Continuing to watch the video, Lilly asked, "Is Josh one of the guys you met at the hotel?" Inside Hello Kitty, her special place was stirring.

Peeling off her white yoga pants, Lilly hardly noticed Louise wore no panties. Tossing them into her closet, Louise smiled but shook her head. "No. Not one of them, a different guy."

With a final thrust, the man withdrew his cutlass as the cameraman moved in for a close-up. Thick, milky syrup oozed from the woman's slightly gaping butthole and flowed over her puffed lower mouth before dripping onto the bed. She had a pained expression on her face, but somehow also looked very happy.

"Oh! I forgot all about that," said Cassy, as she clicked off the video. "How was it?"

Still smiling, Louise said, "Amazing! We all had such a great time. It was one of the best weekends ever!"

Lilly asked, "Weren't you scared? I mean, four guys, at the same time."

"A little," Louise admitted as she pulled her tank top off. "But mama and daddy were right about telling them to go slow." A wicked grin formed. "It took a while because the boys were worried about touching each other, but by the end of the weekend we were all on the same page."

Cassy asked, "How many times did they fuck you?"

Louise shrugged. "Over the four days? Ten, maybe a dozen times, I guess. I didn't really keep track. We never left the room and just ordered room service. On Saturday I think we did it four times." Then she smiled and held up her phone. "You want to see?"

Lilly said, "Oh gosh, you filmed it?" Thinking of her special place, she considered what it might feel like to have sex twelve times with four boys at once.

"Uh-huh. Not every time, but most of them." Nude and giggling with delight, Louise plopped on the bed, wedging herself between the younger girls. Cassy and Lilly crowded closer and Louise pushed play. "This is the first time we did it."

____

"My parents said you need to go slow." Louise's voice could be heard through the small speaker. "You have to be gentle with me." Four attractive guys were standing around the room, hands in their pockets, looking hungry and apprehensive at the same time.

"Holy shit, you told your mom and dad about this?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Louise asked. "I tell them everything. They are my parents."

"I sure as hell didn't tell my parents." And the other three agreed. And he said, "I don't know if I'll be able to see your parents after this. It will be kind of weird."

"It will be fine," said Louise. "Swedes are just more open about sex than Americans. My dad even joked that maybe my mom should join."

Three of the boys looked shocked, but one brightened and smiled and said, "Mrs. Vatspalt is beautiful." And then he covered his tracks. "But not as beautiful as you, Louise."

Louise laughed. "It's okay, Trent, I know she's beautiful, and she knows you think so. When I told her, she smiled. You made her day. I think she seriously considered coming along today, but she had her pilates class."

There was a prolonged silence while the boys looked at the floor and around the room and finally Louise said, "Should we get undressed?" The image shuddered and then steadied. Louise entered the scene, her phone overlooking the room, the bed centered in the frame.

A boy asked, "Are you going to film this?"

Louise laughed, "Absolutely! And if you're nice I might give each of you a copy. No posting on the internet, though." She slinked across the room, her tiny round bottom wagging suggestively. "You guys undress me first," she said. She wore a pink chiffon crop top with pearl buttons down the back, denim micro skirt, pink bobbysocks and white sneakers. Her long blonde hair was pulled into loose, low pigtails. Lilly thought Louise appeared sexy and innocent at the same time and wondered if she could pull off a similar look.

The boys needed no further encouragement and huddled around their muse. There were no frantic motions, no ripping her clothes from her body. Instead, they handled the task with delicacy, gently removing one garment at a time. One unbuttoned her blouse and another slid it from her slender shoulders. Louise wore no bra and each boy that was standing took hold of a breast, their thumbs gently grazing her outsized bulbs. Louise closed her eyes and tilted her head back. One boy nibbled her neck while the other suckled her earlobe.

Two boys went to their knees, one of them unzipping her skirt, the other gently slipping it from her narrow hips and holding her hand as she stepped out of it. It was no surprise to Lilly that Louise wasn't wearing panties.