Cultivating Lilly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys on the floor untied her shoes and she stepped out of them. "I'd like to keep my socks on. My toes get cold," she said. One of the kneeling boys began kissing her tummy; the other boy ran his hands over her bottom. The two boys that were standing began suckling her nipples. This went on for a few moments, Louise hummed softly, enjoying their touch. Then she said, "My turn now."

The next few minutes were spent with Louise undressing her suitors. Like the boys, she took her time; starting from the top and working her way down, kissing and licking their bodies as she went. She was kneeling when she removed the first boy's underwear and released his fully erect penis; it sprang upward forcefully. Louise giggled, took it in her hand and gently pressed her lips to the tip. And then she moved to the next boy.

With their clothing removed, all five moved toward the bed. One held her hand as she sat at the edge. Another gently laid her back onto the overstuffed mattress. They stood around the bed, their lean, hard bodies nearly pulsing with anticipation. Two of the boys slowly stroked thier kuks. Reclining across the white expanse, Louise grabbed two pillows and scooted them beneath her bottom, elevating her hairless fitta. She smiled radiantly and leaned back. Her knees fell open and two of the boys lifted and pulled her ankles apart. Her hand slid over her mons and then lower, two fingers finding purchase. She spread her bright pink lips and now the other two were stroking their penises.

"I'm going to pick a number between one and 100. The closest can go first. And the next closest and so on," she said. "Are you okay with this?"

All four agreed to the terms and offered their guesses.

Louise smiled and took a boy's penis in her hand. "Mark's first; then Trent and Steve. Damien goes last."

Damien rolled his eyes. "Can we guess again? I don't want their come all over my dick."

Louise, who was clearly in charge, said, "Any of you are welcome to leave if you don't like the ground rules."

Damien apologized and Louise offered a compromise. "Damien, if you promise to go slow, after you've all been here," she burrowed her fingers into her sex, "you can be inside my bottom first."

Lilly gulped. She recalled her evening in Mr. And Mrs. Vatspalt's bedroom. "With proper training, you'd be surprised at what your anus can accept."

Louise's encounter ran nearly a half hour and Lilly was dizzy with desire when the clip stopped. By then one of the boys had brought the phone closer. He chronicled the occasion exquisitely as each of them entered her special place, one after the other, with hardly a moment between them. Their penisis were different and beautiful and agressively pushing. Off screen, Louise's voice caught and pitched and squealed with each thrust, her fitta overflowing with their essence. It was raw and gleaming and gaping in the harsh light cast by the phone. Lilly found herself wondering how she would handle such an experience.

The last image, frozen on the screen, showed Louise straddling one boy as he thrust into her sex, another with his cock embedded fully into her bottom, while she accommodated the other two boys in her mouth at the same time. And by now, none of them were moving slowly.

____

Lilly's nipples were taut and there was the now-familiar hot, slick moisture oozing from her sex; Hello Kitty's face had once again darkened but she didn't care and certainly wasn't embarrassed about it in the Vatspalt home. "Louise," she said, "he put it in your...in your bottom."

"Yes, he did. They all did, eventually."

Lilly was stunned. "Oh."

Louise smiled. "It was fun. The guy just has to go a little slower at first. But once you relax, he can be pretty aggressive and it feels nice. Your butthole is much tighter than your pussy so you both experience it more intensely. I'll send you a couple of the other times we filmed it." Louise patted Lilly's bottom. "I bet you'd like it. But you have to be ready."

"Louise lost her virginity with two guys at the same time," Cassy said casually. "I don't know why she's making such a big deal out of being with four boys."

Louise's eyes went wide. "Cassandra Ann Vatspalt, I wish you'd learn to keep your mouth closed," she said, shoving her sister on the shoulder. Her voice was stern. "That's private in our family."

Cassy pouted and pushed back, banging Louise into Lilly. "Oh who cares, Louise? Lilly is practically one of the family anyway." Lilly stared at Louise, gap-mouthed.

Louise was annoyed. "Look at her, Cassy. She's not ready. You keep telling us she is, but she isn't." Her brow furrowed at her sister, she said, "You have to remember that she's American. She's going to be more sheltered than Swedish girls; maybe even more-so given her upbringing." Louise shook her head. "Lilly's still a virgin and she probably hasn't even started masturbating. She's just not ready. She's too immature."

"I have, too," said Lilly.

The sisters looked at Lilly, Cassy's eyebrows raised. "You've had sex?"

"No, the other thing."

Louise looked to her sister as if proving a point. "She can't even say the word. You shouldn't be sharing our private family matters with her."

"Masturbate!" Lilly blurted. "Masturbate, masturbate, masturbate! I masturbate!" Her cheeks flushed. "There, I said it." Louise rolled her eyes.

"What?" Lilly was incredulous. "I've even done it here. The last time I spent the night. I did it in Cassy's room." She found masturbating after watching Cassy's parents have sex made it easier to fall asleep.

Cassy's eyebrows went up again. "You did, when?"

"You had already gone to sleep."

Louise waved Lilly off dismissively. "Rubbing your pinky finger over your snippa isn't masturbating, Lilly." She laughed. "That's hardly even touching yourself."

"I do more than use my fingers," Lilly said. She felt the need to defend herself; to prove her experience and maturity. "Sometimes I use a wine bottle."

Louise and Cassy shared a look. Cassy said, "That's how momma taught us."

Lilly lied and said, "I, I found an article on the internet. It said that using a wine bottle was a good way to stretch my pussy. That way it won't hurt so much when I'm with a guy."

"What else have you tried?" asked Louise.

"Nothing." Lilly feigned a look of innocence and hoped Louise bought the ruse.

The older girl chuckled. "You don't have to lie to us. I know you've tried other things," she said, "Every girl does. It feels good when something is pushed inside your snippa and it's only natural to try different things."

Lilly thought for a moment. She had already proven that she masturbated. "I don't have to tell you." She gave Louise a raspberry.

Louise turned to her sister. "See what I mean?"

"It's okay, Lilly. You can tell us anything," said Cassy. "I use a bottle, too; the one momma gave me. And sometimes I rub Carin on Mr. Ruffles, or push him inside me." Mr. Ruffles was a stuffed unicorn Cassy slept with for nighttime security. The large plush toy was nearly as long as Cassy and had a thick rubber horn that spiraled to a spherical tip. Lilly guessed it was rounded for child safety. She doubted the manufacturer had anticipated the toy would be attractive to curious young women for other reasons.

Louise snickered and Cassy pouted at her sister. "I don't care what you think. He makes me feel good down there. Momma and daddy said there is nothing wrong with doing that."

"I was just joking," said Louise, patting Cassy's shoulder. "I know you use Mr. Ruffles. I used a toy submarine Erik played with in the bathtub." She shrugged. "I still use my bottle sometimes, too. But the best feeling is when a man's kuk is inside me."

"Or two!" said Cassy.

"Or three!" Lilly added. They all laughed.

The sisters turned to Lilly expectantly. There was no reason to hide anything. "My hairbrush," she said, "and the handle of one of my dad's screwdrivers."

"I think maybe I was wrong about you," Louise said. There was pride in her voice. "You're more open-minded than I thought."

"Thanks." Lilly twirled her hair.

"I think I'm talking to a girl who wants to lose her virginity."

"I do, at some point. I just don't know when." If her parents found out she was behaving this way, they would be shocked. You weren't supposed to defile your body in the ways Lilly was practicing.

"I told Lilly she needs to lose her virginity," said Cassy. "I know about eight guys at school who want to fuck her silly."

Louise looked annoyed. "Why do you have to be so vulgar, Cassy?"

And now Lilly looked sternly at Cassy. "You really do have a big mouth, don't you?" She picked up a pillow and threw it at her friend. Cassy laughed and deflected it to the floor. Lilly looked at Louise. "Weren't you nervous about being with two guys at once?"

"Not really," she said. "I was ready. Actually, I was pretty excited for it to happen."

"How old were you?"

"Around your age, I think." She ticked off her fingers. "No, sorry, it was the night of my eighteenth birthday."

"How did you know them?" asked Lilly.

Louise paused before answering. "I used to babysit a little boy back in Sweden. It was with his dad and his brother-in-law."

"They were men?" Lilly asked. She was stunned. "They weren't your own age?"

Shaking her head, Louise said, "You don't want your first time to be with someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Younger guys don't know what to do and the moment they are inside you they come. But men have experience and can control themselves." She looked across the room, remembering. "They went slowly and took their time with me. They were gentle and supportive. They placed me in the correct position to enter me at the same time. When it happened it was wonderful."

"What did it feel like?" Lilly recalled the cell phone video.

Louise flopped back on the bed and smiled radiantly. "Warm and loving," she said. She absently trailed her fingers over her sex. "I remember feeling completely full in both places and their bodies on either side of me were like an embrace."

Lilly nodded. She was intensely curious and it sounded wonderful.

"See, told you she was ready!" Cassy said. "She wants to know." Then she said to Lilly, "I could talk to the boys at school. Maybe they could gang bang you!" Cassy guffawed. "Like that'll ever happen!"

Lilly said, "Hey! That's not nice!"

"Cassandra Vatspalt!" Louise threw a pillow at her sister. "I've had enough of your attitude and your sass-talk!" Louise wrestled Cassy to the mattress, easily pinning the smaller girl to the bed. Cassy thrashed, bucking her hips and trying to throw Louise off. Her night shirt rode up her ribs, exposing her vale; her legs kicking, torso twisting as she struggled.

"Get off of me, you big moose!"

Louise laughed. "Big moose, huh!" She scooted up, her smooth fitta pressed to Cassy's chin, Louise's bottom dragging the nightshirt until Cassy's breasts were revealed. "How about my big mus! Take this! I know how much you like kissing Sassa!" Louise smashed her sex to her sister's face. Cassy's cries for help were stifled between Louise's clenched thighs, her small hands flapping helplessly beneath her sister's knees. The older girl was laughing hysterically as she ground her hips. "Stop it Cassandra! Get your tongue out of me! That tickles!"

Lilly saw her opening, picked up a pillow and hit Louise with it again and again. She was laughing and she yelled, "Get off my friend, you big moose mus!"

Louise squealed, grabbed for the pillow and pulled, yanking Lilly into the fray, who went down face-first across Louise's knees. The older girl immediately clamped her arm across Lilly's back. "This is what you get for hitting me with a pillow!" Lilly yelped with each swat Louise administered to her upturned rump.

"Let me up!"

"Nope! Not going to happen!" Between slaps, she roughly yanked Lilly's panties between the cheeks of her bottom and kept spanking. "Ha! They're turning pink!"

Lilly twisted her arm backward and got a glancing slap across Louise's breasts, causing the older girl to yelp and laugh and snort all at once.

Louise dodged Lilly's next swipe, swatting her arm away. "I'll teach you to hit me." And Lilly's screams turned to giggles and then hysterical laughter as Louise tickled her inner thighs. Louise then focused on Lilly's special place; Hello Kitty the only shield against the older girl's plumping and pinching. "Oh! Look what I found. Someone's panties are soaking wet. How did that happen, Lilly? Was it from watching my home movie or from hearing about my first time?"

"Stop it! You're going to make me pee!"

"Go ahead; it will be all over Cassy's face!"

And now Lilly really was squirming. Louise's fingers had worked their way around Hello Kitty's defenses and were inside her panties, searching and probing and teasing. "Now I know why your panties were wet! You're fitta is all gooey!" Gliding two fingers over Lilly's slick sex, Louise's nomadic fingers contorted Hello Kitty's face as she plumped and spread Lilly's lower lips.

Twisting, Lilly suddenly had a better angle, pushed the pillow to Louise's face and used her free hand to land a few more slaps to the older girl's breasts. She was laughing too and said, "You better let us up or I'm going to slap one of them clean off; not that there's much to slap!"

"Ow! Knock it off, Lilly!" Louise laughed, "You're such a brat!" Clamping her arm down on Lilly's shoulders to hold her still, Louise drove two fingers fully into Lilly's drenched sex. Lilly went rigid-still. Until that moment, her own fingers and beloved bottle aside, no other person had ever been inside her special place.

"Oh!"

"That will teach you!" And Louise pushed further, twisting as she went. And then the pumping started. Slowly.

"Oh!" Lilly said again. Her legs went stiff and formed a Y, granting the older girl better access. Below her, Cassy's hair tickled her tummy as she continued to struggle between Louise's knees.

Not breaking stride, Louise said, "I wonder if someone else's fitta is wet." Reaching back, her fingers walking down her helpless sister's tummy, Cassy thrashed some more and then went still when Louise's fingers found purchase. "Yep, she's wet, too! Well aren't you two just the horniest little girls." Louise dug into them both, driving aggressively. "Are you going to give up?"

Lilly thrashed, "No! Never!" Cassy flopped under her sister's weight, totally useless in the fight.

"Ha! No problem. There's more where that came from."

Lilly squeaked and bucked when a third finger punctured deeply into her vale. After weeks of working with the wine bottle, and her highly aroused state, her fitta eagerly accepted Louise's forward assault. But when the older girl retreated, she spread her fingers, stretching Lilly's firth well beyond what she'd previously achieved with the bottle.

It was more than Lilly was ready for and the pleasant feelings between her thighs turned uncomfortable. "Ah! Okay, okay, I give!"

"Are you two going to behave?" Louise pressed her thumb into Lilly's anus, burrowing up to the first knuckle.

"Oh, God!" To Lilly, it felt enormous and she pinched her muscles down there. Louise tunneled deeper.

"Remember my video? It's easier if you relax, Lilly." She pushed harder and Lilly exhaled in a tight grunt. Relaxing didn't seem possible. Cassy emitted only a whimper between her sister's thighs; Louise was driving hard, now forcing Carin to accept four fingers. "I'll go deeper, both of you! Give up."

Lilly said she would. "We both will, I promise!"

"You better." Withdrawing her fingers, Louise gave Lilly three more whacks on her bottom, hard ones, before pushing her off, causing Lilly to tumble to the floor in a long-limbed heap of knees and elbows. "You stay down there, Lilly. I'm not done with this one." Louise crushed her pelvis to Cassy's mouth, "Here, since you're so hungry, have some more." Louise rode her sister, sometimes covering Cassy's face entirely when she pushed forward. "Maybe you'll remember this the next time you think about sass talking."

After a few moments, the Vatspalt sisters went quiet; Louise sometimes grabbing Cassy's hair and pulling her into Sassa, moaning occasionally. Cassy's hands went limp beneath her sister's knees, slurping noises emitted between Louise's thighs. Lilly looked on, fascinated by the act taking place in front of her. She considered what it would feel like to have a tongue licking her special place and she absently slid her hand between her thighs.

Louise said to Lilly, "Let's have some fun with her. Go into the bathroom and get my toothbrush."

"What are we going to do?"

"Don't worry about it. Get going. It's the pink one next to the sink."

Lilly trotted down the hall and found Louise's electric toothbrush in a charging stand. When she came back into the room, Louise said, "Spread her legs."

Lilly giggled and crawled onto the bed. Cassy felt Lilly trying to open her legs and clamped them closed, a defiant, but muted, cry came from between Louise's thighs. Louise said, "Cassandra Vatspalt, spread your legs this instant or I'll slide up a little further and you can put your tongue in my other hole." And Louise tilted her pelvis forward. Cassy yelped and allowed her legs to fall open. "That's better." She turned to Lilly, smiling. "I think you know what to do."

And Lilly did. Laying her head on Cassy's thigh, she had a very close-up view as drew the bristles slowly across Carin's billowy contours, the nylon points pressing into the sensitive tissue, dragging across the rosy flesh. Pushing the rounded tip between Carin's lips, Lilly flicked the switch and Cassy's pelvis convulsed.

She withdrew the instrument and allowed the rotating head to wander across the entirety of Cassy's mons and inner thighs. With the brush removed, her friend settled, but a fat crystalline drop slowly oozed from Carin's feminine gorge. Lilly scooped it up with the brush before dipping the tip back inside, resulting in soft moans emitting between Louise's thighs. Cassy was no longer trying to fight what was coming. Her legs fell open completely and she now thrust her snippa toward the little machine.

Lilly swiveled the instrument around, the high-pitched gears quickly spinning the bristles as she worked it inside the blushed-pink folds. Doing so caused a light froth; bubbly and iridescent, to percolate from Cassy's sex.

Lilly drew long, looping circles over Carin until Cassy's special place parted to reveal her bud. She turned off the instrument and lay it atop Cassy's center, gently pressing its bristles to the bright-pink kernel. Cassy's stomach hitched as Lilly pressed more firmly. She wiggled it and a keening mew came from Louise's thighs and Louise said, "You be quiet down there and keep licking Sassa. She's enjoying it."

Lilly played with Carin for a while, lightly wisking the raised nub and when she finally flicked the switch Cassy convulsed hard enough that she nearly threw her sister. Lilly burrowed the bristles onto Cassy's clit, nearly depressing it to a flat bright-pink cupcake top. Cassy's thighs quivered and her abdominal muscles clenched. The cheeks of her bottom pinched shut as she came and Lilly finally lost her grip on the toothbrush. It clattered to the floor, the buzzing noise muted as it rolled under the bed. Louise was laughing as she rode the smaller girl like a bronco buster.

"Enough! Enough! You're going to make me come!" said Louise, "Stop licking me!" She finally rolled off her sister and lay on her back, panting and giggling.

Cassy, gasping for air, was laughing as well, and said, "You made me come! I can't believe you two ganged up on me!" Lilly, laughing along with them, turned off the toothbrush and tugged her panties from her rear end. They were all sweating.