Cultivating Lilly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During one of the trips to the city, they visited the San Francisco Museum of Fine Art, the facility Mr. Vatspalt managed and Lilly could see just how large and important his job was. It was a huge building that stood five stories and covered an entire block. The outside was ornately carved in stone with huge columns and detailed moldings. Inside were pristine marble floors and hundreds of exhibitions. Lilly actually recognized a few of the pieces from her art history class.

While admiring the artwork was interesting, Mr. Vatspalt took them all behind closed doors for a VIP tour. They visited a room that was filled with what was believed to be forged or stolen pieces of all kinds."There is a team whose entire role at the museum is to investigate these pieces and determine their validity. Sometimes we work with the FBI and Interpol to help apprehend forgers and thieves." Lilly was impressed. To her untrained eye, everything in the room looked authentic.

He took them into the restoration lab and Lilly enjoyed watching as technicians worked on damaged or aging pieces. As they stood in front of a wood carved statue that had been burned in a church fire, Daddy said, "It can take decades to restore something that's as damaged as this. It's common that the restorer who begins such a project retires before it's complete."

In another room was all the art that had been rotated out of the exhibitions for transfer to other museums around the world. There was also a portion of this room dedicated to pieces that were considered too overtly sexual to be shown publicly.

They stopped in front of a highly detailed piece that was made of dark wood and polished marble. A young woman had been expertly carved from the white stone and Lilly was impressed with the delicate musculature the artist had been able to capture. She was nude and her body was tensed, muscles taut. One hand was curled into a fist, the other grasped the brace that she was tied to. She was thin, her abdominal muscles and ribs well-defined in the marble. The artist was able to capture movement by subtly carving her well-developed breasts as not the perfectly round orbs she'd seen on so many other pieces. Rather, each breast was a slightly different size - her left a bit flatter than her right - and her nipples pointed in different directions; as if her body was hitching violently and her breasts were reacting to that motion. Lilly recalled an image she'd found online of a nude girl running along the beach; her breasts looked similar to the statue's. She found it remarkable that such detail could be represented in something so inflexible as stone.

The girl was recumbent and tied face-up to the thick wood brace, which had been intricately carved. Heavy rope tied around her wrists and ankles contrasted against the marble of her limbs and the X-shaped brace reminded Lilly of the device the woman was bound to in the portrait hanging in Cassy's parents bedroom.

The girl's head was up, her long hair flowed over the brace and Lilly marveled at the time it must have taken to create such a carving. The girl's eyes were pleading and intently focused on the large marble phallus penetrating her straining vale, her lips were curved into a plaintive frown and her brow was deeply furrowed. It was obvious by her expression that accepting the simulated dick had not been easy.

The phallus she was being forced to accommodate was the sixth of a dozen that were mounted to a wooden wheel positioned vertically between her spread thighs. Lilly saw the phalluses varied in size from something no larger than a finger to one that was more representative of the frightening specimens she'd found on the internet. Next to the wheel was another marble statue. It was of a nude man and he was grasping a handle on the center of the wheel. His gaze was focused between the girl's legs. His cock was fully erect and stood nearly vertical against his accentuated abdominal muscles.

"This piece was fairly common in Ancient Greece and denoted a certain business called a Parthenos," Daddy said. "Basically, this was little more than a sign that would have been displayed outside the business, but that wasn't known at the time of its discovery. When it was unearthed, all the wood and ropes had rotted away centuries earlier. Archeologists dug up only the two marble statues and the twelve phalluses, several of which were broken or partially crushed. Initially it was assumed the phalluses were mere sex toys and that the male statue was, given his erect penis, a sex doll that could be mounted and enjoyed.

That made sense to Lilly. She'd found dozens of sites on the internet that sold such toys.

"It wasn't until engraved tablets were found nearby that scholars were able to decipher what was being depicted. It took nearly fifty years to accurately rebuild all of the wood portions of the piece."

"What kind of business was it?" Lilly asked.

"This was one of many similar statues that were found in the largest cities across the Greek Empire. As scholars translated the tablets, the truth came out." He paused and ran his hand across the girl's foot, grasping her big toe. "The tablets were lists of hundreds of young women's names." He faced her. "You see, Lilly, Greek culture was very stratified and if you were born poor, you remained poor your entire life. You couldn't gain wealth through education or by hard work. However, there were ways families could improve their situation. One way this could be done was for the family to donate their eldest daughter to the local sex house on the day of her eighteenth birthday. This was almost uniformly practiced and not only was it socially acceptable, it was also entirely legal. The girl didn't make money directly but she was housed and well-cared for at no cost to her family. Additionally, the owner of the sex house would send a percentage of the money she made back to her family every time a patron paid to have sex with her. Paying for sex was expensive and only the wealthiest could afford such an indulgence. When the girls reached 23 years of age, they were relieved of their servitude and often returned home to discover their family was no longer poor."

"So this business produced prostitutes?"

"Technically, no," he said. "It prepared them for being prostitutes. Customers didn't come to a Parthenos to have sex with these young slave women. A Parthenos was more like a business-to-business service. The owners of sex houses had no need for an inexperienced virgin and they relied on a Parthenos to prepare and train their property."

"I didn't know that," Lilly said.

"It's not something they teach in high school history, but you'll hear more about it in college," he said. "Before the girl could be employed, her hymen had to be torn and her vagina stretched. To do this, she was taken to a Parthenos, which means virgin. She was taken inside, stripped naked, bathed and had her pubic hair removed by wax before being tied to the wooden brace. The worker - who was also most likely a slave to the owner of the Parthenos - positioned the wheel between her legs, placing the smallest phallus against her vagina first. As he turned the handle, the phallus, which was affixed to gears and levers within the wheel, acted as a piston and slowly drove into her vagina until it was inserted fully. As he continued to crank, the phallus was withdrawn. To ensure she was ready for what she'd experience in the sex houses, she was penetrated by each marble phallus fifty times before the wheel was advanced to the next."

"Whoa." Her eyes were locked on the largest phallus as she did the math. "That's 600 times."

"That's correct," he said. "But the girls were treated gently and the process took time."

"Similar to using a bottle," Momma said. Lilly nodded and Daddy continued.

"The gears slowed the driving motion, which prevented the slave from penetrating her too aggressively. This process wasn't rushed and she would be allowed to rest a few minutes between each new phallus. These girls were highly valued and would be fed fresh fruits and spritzed with cool water as the process progressed. Records show that girls were tied to the brace for about five hours at a time and were subjected to one phallus per hour."

"Twelve hours?" Then she thought of Daddy's words: Your special place meant to be opened, stretched and filled.

He nodded. "For her vagina. Once complete, she was repositioned so as to accept the phalluses in her mouth and then, finally, her anus."

"Oh." She pointed to the largest marble phallus. "Even that one?"

"Yes, honey, even that one. All it takes is practice. Scholars believe olive oil or perhaps animal fat was most likely used as a lubricant." Turning to the male figure, he said, "The slave was rewarded for his efforts by being allowed to have sex with the girl once she'd accepted all the phalluses orally, vaginally and anally. This allowed her to understand the difference between the passive experience of the marble and having sex with a man or several men. The slave was encouraged to be creative and records indicate these freshly opened girls were often set upon by multiple slaves at once."

"Huh." This wasn't as surprising to her as it would have been a few months ago. The Vatspalts had opened her mind to a wide range of subjects she'd never been aware of or remotely interested in.

He turned to Lilly. "Pieces like this must remain hidden, which is completely understandable and appropriate, given the highly sexual nature of this and other works."

____

Later, while the others browsed the gift shop, Lilly sat with Louise and Cassy on the museum's enormous marble steps. They had purchased popsicles from a street vendor and were looking at their phones. Cassy asked, "What did you think of that Greek piece?"

"I had no idea such things took place."

Louise said, "Wouldn't it be incredible to be tied up and forced like that?"

"It would be scary," Lilly said. "The girl was fucked by those marble kuks 600 times before she even started working."

Louise, always the practical one, said, "What, do you think your fitta has a limit as to the number of times it can be fucked?"

Lilly flipped the older girl off and Cassy giggled. "I bet it made Lilly's fitta wet."

"It gets me wet every time I see it," Louise admitted.

"Me, too," Cassy said. She looked at Lilly. "What about you?"

"No way. That looked awful."

"Oh that's a bunch of baloney," said Louise. "Your pussy was as wet as ours and you know it. Just be honest."

Lilly giggled. "Okay, it was kind of a turn-on. All those kuks and being helpless to get away." She put her hand to her mouth. "And then being fucked by those slave men! Jesus!" She shook her head. "How is it that being around you guys makes me feel like I can admit to anything."

"Because you can," said Louise. "And you know there's nothing wrong with it."

"Is it still wet?" Cassy asked.

"Shut up."

They took in the expansive stairs and the people milling around the front of the museum. Cars went by and horns honked. Busses belched exhaust as they worked their way across the city. Sirens could be heard echoing around the skyscrapers. Cassy sucked her popsicle for a moment and then dared Lilly to spread her legs. "You're snippa is so cute! Show it off a little."

At first Lilly declined, but then Cassy slid Lilly's dress up her thigh and pushed her hand between Lilly's knees. "Come on, just try it." Lilly squealed and pushed Cassy off.

"No way!"

"What's the big deal? You don't care about showing off your camel toe in tights when we come to the city. How is this any different?" Cassy asked.

"Don't call it a camel toe, Cassy, that's gross," Louise said.

Lilly smiled at her friend, "Yeah, Cassy, that's gross." Then she burst into giggles.

"Fitta foot then; is that better?"

All three of them laughed. "That's definitely not better," Louise said.

Lilly said, "It's different when I wear tights. People can't actually see it." She thought for a moment. "I guess it's because there is kind of a layer of protection."

Cassy waved a hand at her dismissively. "Whatever."

They were all quiet and returned to looking at their phones. "You should do it," said Louise. "Who cares?"

Like Lilly, the sisters wore short, frilly sundresses cut very high on their thighs. But while Lilly sat primly, with her closed legs extending down the stairs and her ankles crossed, Cassy and Louise slowly pulled their knees up until their feet rested just one step below their bottoms. With their thighs pressed together, they walked their ankles outward; perhaps tapping their feet to the music coming through their ear buds. Looking at their phones, they appeared deeply immersed in whatever silly content grabbed the attention of pretty young women. They seemed clueless to the fact their legs were falling open as they studied their screens; seemingly unaware of the show they provided to anyone willing to look their way.

Lilly giggled and shook her head. But as she did this she also brought her feet up and placed them on the same step as Cassy and Louise. Louise looked at her. "Now, just open your ankles, silly. You can do it." She nudged Lilly's shoulder with hers.

Wiggling as if trying to smooth her skirt, she said, "Oh gosh, I can't believe I'm doing this," while inching her ankles apart until she was certain her pussy was on display to anyone standing or walking by below them. And then she slowly allowed her knees to fall open just enough so that her actions wouldn't be obvious.

She hid behind her sunglasses but caught more than a few people - men and women alike - slow their strides to either casually or overtly look at the display of the two petite blondes and the lanky brunette sitting between them. She noted several men stopped to take pictures of the museum with their phones. But she knew what they were really capturing.

Without looking away from her phone, Louise said, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

After a moment, Lilly hummed her answer around the popsicle. It was empowering and intensely arousing. She hoped the cool air chilled and dried the essence she felt weeping between the folds of her special place.

On her other hip, Cassy said, "Told you."

"Did you see those guys taking pictures of us?" Louise asked. "They are going home to jack off while looking at our fittas."

"Oh God!" Lilly whispered. "Do you think so?" There was a certain excitement to the thought. A man pleasuring himself while gazing at her was something she thought impossible a few months ago.

Holding her phone up to take a selfie, Cassy asked, "Can you blame them?" Lilly smiled and shook her head. She had gained so much confidence since meeting the Vatspalts.

"We will probably be on some perverted picture site two hours from now," said Louise. She pulled Lilly close and snapped a picture.

Cassy laughed and said, "With our fittas spread and these popsicles in our mouths? I bet our pics are already posted."

Now Lilly was nervous. She'd browsed many such sites and they were full of girls their ages. Then she wondered if someone she knew would recognize her. It was as if Louise had read her mind. "Don't worry about it, Lilly."

"What?"

"You're wearing nothing like what you wear around Palo Alto, your hair is different, you've got those big sunglasses on and there is a popsicle in front of your face. No one will ever know it's you. You are completely out of context from what everyone expects you to look like, especially your clothes."

Cassy added, "When guys look at pictures of a girl spreading her legs, they aren't paying attention to her face anyway."

"I hope so."

____

She did all of this without her parent's knowledge. She kept her most revealing clothing at Cassy's and most weekends - with her parent's permission - would simply spend the night there.

One afternoon, after enjoying a trip to Alcatraz Island, Uncle Lars had borrowed a large motor yacht from a client and they spent a lovely day touring San Francisco Bay. They had marveled at the enormous homes on Treasure Island and laughed hysterically when the boat encountered high seas as they passed under the Golden Gate Bridge.

The water calmed past the bridge as Uncle Lars steered the craft north, hugging the rugged but barren coastline. They anchored in a secluded cove for lunch, which was traditionally Swedish and included meatballs and a strong alcoholic beverage Daddy called schnapps. Lilly was mildly inebriated after her first.

Following lunch, Momma said she and Erik were going on the foredeck to sunbathe. Since Erik had helped prepare the meal, he was relieved from cleaning up. Momma said, "Girls, after you finish the dishes you can come out, too." Uncle Lars and Daddy retired to the parlor to play billiards.

When the dishes were clean, Louise decided to take a nap in one of the staterooms. Lilly excused herself to the restroom and when she returned, she found Cassy had gone but Momma and Erik had returned. They were pouring glasses of iced tea. "It's warm out there," said Mrs Vatspalt. Lilly wasn't surprised or bothered to see they were both nude; no one had considered bringing a bathing suit.

"Here, let me help." Lilly started to pull some glasses from the cabinet.

"Are you going to come out with us?" asked Erik.

"Sure."

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "We can get the tea, Lilly, if you'd like to undress and go find Cassy."

"Okay, thanks." She wasn't wearing much to begin with - her bra and panties were on the seat in the van - and it took only a moment to shed her sundress.

Erik said to his mother, "My chest is getting pink."

Mrs. Vatspalt looked over her son's body. "So is the rest of you. Lilly, can you get him while I finish?"

"Okay." Lilly grabbed a bottle of sunscreen from the counter and squirted the lotion into her hands. She started at the back of his neck and worked downward. The hours of soccer practice had toned him completely and the muscles beneath his smooth skin were hard. As always, touching him was a pleasant experience, especially when she worked the lotion over the firm cheeks of his bottom.

As Mrs. Vatspalt poured the tea, she said, "Louise told me about Josh."

Erik perked up. "Who's Josh? Is that Lilly's boyfriend?"

"Shush, Erik," said his mother. "I'm not speaking with you." There was hardness in her voice.

"Fine, fine." He waved a hand. "I was just asking."

Mrs. Vatspalt had finished pouring and stood next to Lilly. "Did you enjoy it?"

More excitement from Erik. "Enjoy what? What happened? Lilly, did you fuc...um...have sex with this guy?" He looked quickly to his mother, hoping he'd caught himself in time. "Who is he?"

"That will be enough from you." Momma slapped Erik's bottom. "Not another word."

Erik harrumphed.

Lilly didn't say anything but she looked to Mrs. Vatspalt and nodded. Mrs. Vatspalt pulled her close, their nude bodies crushed together, "I'm so proud of you." Lilly wasn't bothered by the embrace and returned the affection. Mrs. Vatspalt whispered in Lilly's ear as they hugged, "She told me of your desire to perform oral sex." Lilly tried to push away but Mrs. Vatspalt held her tight. "It's okay, Lilly. It's completely natural." Mrs. Vatspalt released her and Lilly looked into the woman's eyes. She was smiling and nodding her head and Lilly found she was, too. "It's another step," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "An important one."

"What step? What are you guys talking about?" asked Erik.

Lilly said, "It's none of your business. I'm talking to Momma." She had returned to applying sunscreen and had worked her way down to his ankles. "Turn around."

"I'd be very honored to show you, Lilly," Momma said.

Lilly had to think about that as she rubbed the lotion into Erik's chest. She asked, "You and Daddy?" She and Cassy had spied on Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt having sex numerous times over the last few months and on several occasions Lilly had seen Mrs. Vatspalt suck her husband's cock until he came in her mouth.