Cultivating Lilly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We would have no issue with that approach. But..." her eyes slid to Erik, "I had someone else in mind."

Lilly looked to Erik's sex. She was kneeling in front of him now, her hands working the lotion into his muscled thighs; his member swung heavily in her face. He had finally picked up on their discussion and was becoming hard. She watched its movement as she applied the lotion and determined there would be no shame in learning on him.

"I don't mind, Lilly," he said quietly and with respect. "It's how Cassy learned." Lilly stopped rubbing Erik's body. She was startled.

"I didn't know that, Erik," said his mother. "When did this happen?"

Erik's cheeks bloomed. "Before we left Sweden."

Mrs. Vatspalt smiled approvingly. "I'm glad you two did it together. I was worried she would teach herself with strangers."

Lilly had observed both sisters suck their brother's cock while preparing to shave him. Neither girl had not told her about actually giving Erik head. But as she thought about it for a moment, it made perfect sense. The Vatspalt's practical approach to sexuality would obviously lead to something like that happening. She made a mental note to ask Cassy about it.

Eyeing Erik's cock, Lilly put a finger to her lip as she thought. She was intensely curious and learning now would save her embarrassment later, when she really wanted to perform such an act on someone she liked. She knew the Vatspalt's would be respectful and supportive. Then she thought of Robby, his seed flowing into her mouth as she knelt in front of him. Lilly said, "Okay. I would like that."

Smiling radiantly, Momma said, "It's settled then," and went to her knees next to Lilly. "We'll go slowly, sweetheart." Patting Lilly's leg, she said, "Just take him into your mouth."

Lilly reached up to take hold of his penis and Mrs. Vatspalt stopped her. "No hands, honey. Just your mouth."

"How come?" She'd seen plenty of blow jobs on the internet and the girls always jacked the man off as they sucked his cock. As usual, Momma knew what she was thinking.

"Lots of girls use their hands to stimulate the shaft while just placing their mouth over the tip. In my opinion that's cheating both partners. She's taking the easy way out and not truly working to coax his orgasm with her mouth and he doesn't get to enjoy the proper experience."

"Okay." Lilly sized up her approach and dropped her head tentatively. Parting her lips, she scooped Erik's member into her mouth. Even though he wasn't completely hard, he filled her. The lotion was fragrant; his body smelling of coconut and butter. She instantly knew she enjoyed the feeling of a man's cock in her mouth. Between her legs, her special place stirred. Her heart rate began to elevate.

"Use your tongue to roll it, honey. Push it around your mouth. Feel it against your teeth and your cheeks. Explore and become familiar with it. This will arouse him." And it did. Erik stepped closer and Lilly's nose rubbed against the taut skin of his abdomen. She felt him grow and she gently bit upon it; his length descending past her molars.

"That's it Lilly. Now slowly pull back, keeping your lips sealed around the shaft. That's it, sweetie. You're doing great," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "When you feel the tip against your lips, stop. Good. Now flick your tongue against the bottom of the head a few times." Momma watched Lilly's mouth work and smiled. "Take a moment to release him." Erik's cock stood at full attention and bounced off his stomach. Her saliva made it shine and a thick drop of his essence pushed out from the tip.

"Now, honey," said Momma, "Place your tongue at the bottom of his testicles and lick upward. Good. That's very good. All the way to the tip and when you get to the top, slide your tongue all the way back down. That's excellent, sweetheart. When you get back to the top, pull him into your mouth and suck hard on the tip."

Lilly did as instructed and when she sucked the end of his dick, Erik groaned and took hold of her braided pigtails. He pulled her mouth down the length of his penis and Lilly gagged when the fattened tip pushed passed her uvula. He thrust his hips forward, forcing himself down her throat. Lilly's stomach lurched. Her eyes went wide and she pressed her palms against Erik's hips.

"Erik! Don't be so rough with her." There was an urgency to Mrs. Vatspalt's voice. "Let go of her hair."

Erik immediately released Lilly's pigtails. "Sorry, Momma."

Lilly pulled off him entirely. She was coughing and her eyes were watery. She sniffled and looked to Mrs. Vatspalt. "I'm sorry I did it wrong." She coughed again and started to cry.

"It's okay, sweetie. You were doing wonderfully." She held Lilly's face, using her thumbs to wipe away the tears. "Erik was only doing what comes naturally."

"I'm sorry, Lilly." His head was down and his cheeks were bright red. She knew he was being honest.

"It's okay. I'm sorry, too." Lilly saw that his penis had softened considerably. She'd failed and the moment was gone. She hitched and the tears started to flow again.

"Erik, just please don't grab her," said his mother. "At first, when girls are learning, they like it when boys are gentle. They have to go at their own pace."

"Yes, Momma. I'm sorry. Cassy and Louise like it when I do that. I thought Lilly would, too."

"Everyone is different." Mrs. Vatspalt looked at Lilly and back to her son. "Do you want to try again?"

Lilly eyed Erik's penis. It dripped with her saliva and it was both beautiful and, now, a little frightening.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," he said softly. He sounded dejected.

"That's right, Lilly," Mrs. Vatspalt said. "It's always your decision."

After a moment, Lilly said, "I want to keep going but..." The desire to make Erik climax in her mouth was powerful. She wanted the experience. She wanted to taste him. But he had been so forceful and strong. "I'm afraid." She hitched forward and fresh tears welled in her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm so terrible at this."

"Sweetheart, you have nothing to be sorry for," said Momma. "This is all new and you're learning. The fact that you're so open to even trying says a lot about your desire to grow sexually and emotionally. Here, let me help you up." Lilly took the woman's hand as Erik stepped across the kitchen. His penis was small and limp and this made Lilly feel worse. She had failed and felt miserable.

There was a long silence as Lilly studied the floor. Finally, she drew up the courage. "Erik," she asked, "Can I talk to Momma alone?" He nodded and apologized again before grabbing the two glasses of tea and heading to the sun deck.

"Mrs. Vatspalt, can I ask you something?"

The woman's brow furrowed. "Uh oh, you didn't call me 'Momma.' This must be serious." She took a seat at the table. "Come here, Lilly. Sit with me." Lilly sat and Mrs. Vatspalt patted Lilly's hand, "You can ask me anything. You know that."

"I know. Thank you." Lilly considered how to approach the subject for a moment. Then she asked, "How old were you the first time you had sex?"

Mrs. Vatspalt looked at her thoughtfully. "I was eighteen the first time a boy penetrated me with his penis and climaxed inside me; a little younger than you," she said. "But what I did and how old I was when I did it has no bearing on this conversation, Lilly. You're asking because you think you're ready to have sex."

"I am," said Lilly. "I want to feel a guy's penis inside me."

Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Didn't that just happen?"

Lilly nodded. She understood. "Yes, but my mouth is different. I want him to ejaculate inside my vagina." Ejaculate and vagina were not words Lilly would use around her contemporaries; she had a potty mouth like every other person her age. But she knew that referring to her special place as her fitta, and the act as coming wouldn't sit well with Mrs. Vatspalt. Sex and sexuality were an open topic in their home but Cassy's parents insisted that it not be denigrated with slang or inappropriate language. It was this honesty that made it comfortable for Lilly to be naked with them, literally and figuratively.

"Penile penetration of your vagina for the first time is a beautiful experience, honey. It really is," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "The closeness and intimacy of allowing a man inside your body is something you never forget. Once you get past your nervousness and are comfortable in your abilities as a lover, you will emotionally and physically crave the feeling of it more and more."

Lilly doubted she could crave it anymore than she felt now.

"The feeling of it within you is...incredibly satisfying. Your vagina is filled, your labia melding to his contours as he pushes deeper into your body. And his climax is...well...kind of like a hot river coursing through your womb." She was smiling warmly, clearly thinking back. "There is a connection between your naked bodies that is simply delectable."

"Will you tell me about it? About your first time?" Lilly asked. The welcome liquid warmth seeped from her special place and there was no embarrassment when she parted her thighs to look at her sex.

"Maybe someday, honey." Mrs. Vatspalt covered Lilly's hands with hers. "But why are you so anxious? You have plenty of time."

Lilly shrugged. Finally she said, "Because I'm ready."

Mrs. Vatspalt made a face and Lilly knew she'd made a mistake. The woman said, "I think you still have some growing to do."

Lilly cocked her head. "How so?"

The woman didn't say anything for a moment. Then she stood and walked to the bank of cabinets on the far wall. "Hop up on the table, honey. I want to show you something." Lilly wasn't sure what Cassy's mother was up to but she stood and scooted up onto the table. Mrs. Vatspalt found what she was looking for and when she turned around, Lilly saw the woman holding a plastic condiment bottle filled with a light-yellow liquid. There was something handwritten in black letters across the face. The top of the bottle had a narrow nozzle about three inches in length that culminated in a small opening. "Lye back, sweetie, and put your feet on the table." Curious, Lilly obeyd, resting on her elbows so she could watch. Mrs. Vatspalt held up the bottle. "You have to spread your legs, honey. I won't hurt you, I promise. It's just grapeseed oil."

"Sorry." She didn't know what grapeseed oil was but allowing Momma access to her fitta wasn't of any concern. Lilly set her ankles far apart and let her knees fall open.

"Good girl." Lilly sighed; she liked being a good girl.

Mrs. Vatspalt gently shoved the nozzle into her special place. It was small and Lilly's fitta was damp; it caused no discomfort as she thrust. "What can happen when a boy ejaculates inside your vagina?" She squeezed the bottle, forcefully injecting the oil.

It was yet another wonderful first. Lilly yipped and bucked on the table as her vale filled; her breasts jumped. Mrs. Vatspalt pushed the bottle deeper to keep it from dislodging and placed her other hand atop Lilly's mons, applying pressure to keep her in place. "Don't close your legs, Lilly. Lye still. Just a little more." Lilly struggled against the pressure, tightening her muscles down there to stem the tide and gripping the table's edge. She threw her head back and grunted with the effort until it was simply impossible to hold back. Gasping, she let go and the oil purged from her womb, streaming from her lower lips and into the fold of her bottom, before spilling out onto the table.

Mrs. Vatspalt finally withdrew the bottle. She set it aside and gently rubbed her palm against Lilly's special place, which felt wonderful. The oil was warm and slick and very pleasant against her skin. Breathing hard and feeling like a complete idiot, Mrs. Vatspalt had made her point. Lilly said, "I could get pregnant."

"Right."

"I knew that."

"I know you did, honey. Now be still while I clean you up."

Slightly dazed, Lilly lay back on the table, staring at the teakwood ceiling as the oil dribbled from her fitta. Mrs. Vatspalt dabbed a warm, wet towel between her thighs. "But I am ready," she said plaintively as she absently twirled a finger around her nipple.

"Really? You want to become a mother at 19?"

Lilly huffed as the woman pushed the cloth into her special place. "No, of course not."

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees." Lilly did as she was told and Mrs. Vatspalt dabbed the towel over the cheeks of her bottom before delving deeper into the pleat, her finger ultimately pushing the terrycloth into Lilly's stanga. "I need you to spread your legs wider."

"Okay." Grunting, Lilly was pushed forward by the woman's insistent probing and when she finished she sat back at the table. Lilly slid forward and rolled over to once again face the ceiling, sprawling across the table, her knees akimbo. Finally, Mrs. Vatspalt grasped Lilly's pinky and said, "Honey, you have options."

Lilly harrumphed. "I know. The boy could wear a condom."

"Yes, that's one approach. But I think what you really want to experience is his ejaculate inside your vagina."

Lilly nodded. "Very much."

"Louise told me that you wanted more from Josh. And I could see your earnest approach with Erick," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "You enjoy the feeling of it, don't you?"

Lilly placed a hand on her tummy and Mrs Vatspalt placed her hand atop Lilly's. "It tastes good and makes me feel..." she struggled to find the word and finally boiled it down to, 'wonderful.'"

"I know exactly how you feel, sweetie." She stroked Lilly's hair. "It's so different from how our bodies react to an orgasm." She chuckled. "I wouldn't want to be a man or have a penis, but the fact that their climaxes produce all the feelings we enjoy combined with the forceful ejaculation of sperm is very alluring isn't it?"

She looked at Mrs. Vatspalt, her eyes wide. "I don't think I would ever be able to explain any better. That's it, exactly."

"Consuming it - orally, vaginally or anally - is incredibly satisfying." The woman pouted. "And a condom won't allow that. You and I both know that."

Lilly nodded. The idea of such an impersonal experience was of no interest. On the internet, she'd researched the task of fitting a condom over a hardened cock. It was embarrassing and she felt sorry for guys that had to endure the humiliation.

Mrs. Vatspalt waggled the bottle. "You could make do with this. It's not real, of course, but the sensation is similar." Mrs. Vatspalt considered the bottle. "Actually, since you control the pressure and the amount, it's kind of interesting to think about." Lilly looked at her with a bored expression and the woman laughed. "I know, I know, not what you were hoping for."

"No, not even close. I want the closeness of him near me. I want to smell him and feel him."

"No toy will ever replace being with a man, honey, I know that," said Mrs. Vatspalt. Thinking for a moment, she finally said, "When I was your age..."

"What?"

"On the day of my eighteenth birthday, my mother took me to see her gynecologist, who put me on birth control. I did the same for Louise and Cassy when they turned 18."

Lilly frowned."I have to tell my mother to make a doctor's appointment, don't I?" She realized she'd be a virgin forever; she could never talk to her mother about something so personal.

"Not necessarily," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "At your age, you can go by yourself or you can take someone with you."

"I've never seen a gynecologist."

It made her nervous and Mrs. Vatspalt could see this. She said, "There is nothing to be afraid of, Lilly."

"I wouldn't even know who to call. What does it cost?"

"It depends on the health insurance your parents have." This startled Lilly.

"Would my parents find out?"

Mrs. Vatspalt nodded. "They would, in as much as they may receive a bill in the mail."

Lilly was shaking her head. "No way. They would kill me if they found out I was on birth control."

Cassy's mother considered and finally said, "I could take you to see my gynecologist. Louise and Cassy see him as well," she said. "Doctor Malstrom is from Sweden but he has an office in Menlo Park."

Menlo Park was outside of Palo Alto and Lilly thought the chances of running into a classmate were slim. "How much would it cost?"

Mrs. Vatspalt shook her head. "Nothing. He would see you as a favor to me."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

She hugged Mrs. Vatspalt. "Thank you."

Now Mrs. Vatspalt looked concerned. "Hold on young lady. Going on birth control doesn't mean you're ready to have sex. You do remember what we talked about in my bedroom, don't you?"

Lilly looked sullen. "I have to be ready emotionally. I know."

"Honey, I can't prevent you from having sex. In fact, the opposite is true. I want you to experience the joy and passion sex provides. But I do hope you will take your time so that you will clearly recognize the moment when it's right for you."

Lilly didn't say anything. Looking at herself, she said, "I'm still all oily, I'm going to take a shower."

____

Thirty minutes later, Lilly strolled back into the kitchen on her way to the sun deck. Her hair was wet and she hadn't bothered to dry herself as the day was warm. She had masturbated in the shower and felt serenely relaxed.

Momma was still there, tidying up the mess she and Lilly had made. Uncle Lars was leaning against the counter and talking quietly with his sister. He stood naked and was rubbing sunscreen over his broad shoulders. By now, Lilly had seen all of the men naked many times over the last few weeks as they all regularly sunbathed nude around the Vatspalt's pool. Even so, she was always struck by the powerful beauty of their kuks and balls and she wasn't shy about taking another lingering look at him now. But aside from his manhood, he was just an attractive man. His strong jawline highlighted a sweet smile and his longish blonde hair fell across his dark blue eyes.

Momma said, "I was just telling Uncle Lars about what happened with Erik."

Lilly looked at the floor, ashamed. "I'm sorry."

He laughed, "I think you know by now that you have nothing to be sorry for."

Lilly nodded but kept her eyes down. "It felt like I was trapped," she said. "I choked."

"That's just a natural reaction," he said, "when you have something large jammed down your throat." His voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "Just so you know, Lilly, a guy likes it when the girl chokes or gags on his penis."

She looked at him quizzically. "They do?" Lilly felt that she'd ruined the moment when it happened.

Nodding, he said, "The act of kneeling before a man and taking his penis in your mouth is, symbolically, very submissive on your behalf. He is exerting his power over you and when you choke it's an indication to him of that power."

"Kneeling in front of a man is a very subordinate position for the woman," Momma noted.

Uncle Lars took a sip of tea and continued. "He stands above you and is in a commanding position, similar to the old paintings you see of kings standing on raised balconies above their fiefdoms, their peasants kneeling before them. But when she kneels before him to perform oral sex, and he thrusts forward, he is quite literally stabbing her in the face with his penis. That she willingly allows this to take place represents her passivity and acceptance of his dominance over her." He took another drink. "At least that's one way of interpreting it."

Thinking back on her time with Josh and now Erik, Lilly couldn't see another way of looking at it and she asked, "Is there another interpretation?"

"Yes," he said. "You could easily make the argument that the woman actually holds all the power. She controls the situation entirely. He has to be content with only releasing his sperm into her mouth, which is something he has no control over. She dictates everything and all he can do is respond by what comes naturally, which is, obviously uncontrolled."