Cultivating Lilly Ch. 09

Story Info
Momma teaches Lilly to suck cock.
12.5k words
4.7
17k
9

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly begins making trips to San Francisco with the Vatspalts and relishes the freedom to dress more provocatively. A trip to a museum introduces Lilly to a surprising history lesson. Aroused by her visit to the museum, Lilly is coaxed by Cassy and Louise to expose her pussy in public. Mrs. Vatspalt offers up her son for Lilly's tutelage. Lilly has a heart-to-heart discussion with Momma about her virginity. To illustrate an important point, Mrs. Vatspalt commands Lilly to spread her legs so that her special place may be filled. Lilly asks Momma to make an appointment to see a gynecologist. Uncle Lars explains submission and dominance. Lilly is educated on the correct way to suck a man's cock.

The Swedish slang words for pussy (snippa, fitta), asshole (stanga) and cock (kuk) are used in this story. They are not misspellings.

All characters depicted are at least 18 years old and references to their ages may be found in earlier chapters. The artwork depicted is fictional and conjured by the author.

____

Over the course of Lars' time at the Vatspalt home, Lilly was encouraged to refer to Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt as "Daddy" and "Momma" and Lars as "Uncle Lars." This was suggested by Cassy over dinner one evening and the entire family loved the idea. They all toasted to their new "daughter" and Lilly was extremely flattered. The endearing terms of affection only drew her closer to them.

After getting over the initial shock of being introduced to Lars in such an awkward moment, Lilly grew fond of him. Like the Vatspalts, he was well-traveled and sophisticated. His career in yacht sales had taken him all over the world and his adventures impressed her. He was also funny, which Lilly found attractive. He had a dry sense of humor that illustrated a sharp intellect. Lilly would never admit it, but she had a crush on him.

Uncle Lars had taken his sister's family, along with Lilly, on several adventures away from Palo Alto, including a fun trip to an amusement park north of the East Bay. During trips to San Francisco, they visited high-end boutiques and the Vatspalts often purchased Lilly new clothes that were much more adventurous than what she wore at home and around school. They ate in fine restaurants and spent an afternoon in Sausalito, a small idyllic town across the San Francisco Bay. Every weekend had been filled with something different that was fun and distant from her conservative life 45-minutes south.

____

She sometimes felt guilty about leaving her parents to spend time with her new family. But the Vatspalts offered an escape from their overbearing and ultra-conservative views on nearly everything. Lately, she often argued with them or pushed back on their guidance, which only put more stress on their relationship. It was the arguing that drove her to spending more time with her second family. She found she was listening to what the Vatspalts had to say about the world around her without question. She agreed with them more often than not. She stopped considering what God might think about her actions and felt like she was finally starting to take control of her life, on her terms.

As her relationship with the Vatspalts grew, she felt more and more compelled to obey their wishes. This pleased them, which made Lilly happy. It seemed that the more liberated she became from her parents, the more supportive the Vatspalts were. They opened their home and told Lilly she could stay over as often and as long as she liked. "You know, sweetheart," Momma said one Sunday on the way home from church, "You don't even need to tell them you're with us. You're an adult and are fully capable of making your own decisions."

"You can spend time with anyone you like," Daddy agreed. "We love that you choose to spend it with us."

"Thank you," she said. She was currently nude in the back of the van, changing into the clothes she'd left her house in the previous day. Lars was next to her and was twirling her panties on a finger, looking out the window.

Turning to her, she saw a silly grin on his handsome face. "I'm going to keep these," he said. "No panties for the rest of the day." Putting them to his nose, he inhaled deeply then stuffed them into the breast pocket of his sport coat.

Lilly giggled. "How do you know I won't just go to my room and put a new pair on when I get home?"

"I trust you," he said. This made Lilly's heart swell.

"Besides," Momma said. "You have some homework that needs attending to when you get there."

"I do?"

"One hour of bottle work," Daddy said. "We haven't had a recent report on your vaginal stretching." He gave her a look. "Starting from the moment you get home."

She smiled thinking about the stretching session he'd commanded. Her parents were visiting her grandmother after church. "Happy to oblige."

"Send me a picture," said Cassy. "I'll show Momma and Daddy."

"Okay."

She appreciated that they never tried to push her to do something she didn't want to try. They opened her eyes slowly and this was true in every aspect of her life the Vatspalts touched. They "got" her and were fully supportive of the journey she was on, especially when it came to the exhibition of her body and her ever-growing interest in sex. Because of this support, her desire to acquiesce to their requests grew. She relished their approval and was joyous when she received it. Doing what they asked of her delivered the endorsement she desperately sought. Pleasing them had become a necessity.

____

The city, she discovered, was a liberating place. Because there was no fear of bumping into people she knew, the trips to San Francisco allowed her to wear the clothes the Vatspalts had purchased for her, which made her feel closer to them.

Displaying her body in this way around so many strangers wasn't easy at first. It was one thing to run around naked or in little more than panties in the Vatspalt's home, and she had even grown comfortable with being nude around Uncle Lars.

He had put her at ease when she found him naked in the family room early Sunday morning a week after they were introduced. He was watching the news while drinking a cup of coffee. Coming from the shower, she was also nude and paused before entering the room. Then she gathered up her courage and before he could see her, spent a moment arousing her nipples. Standing tall pushed her chest out, and she took long, slow strides as she walked by him on her way to the kitchen. "Good morning, Uncle Lars. The coffee smells delicious." She twinkled her fingers at him and out of the corner of her eye caught sight of his cock.

It was as if God himself had placed the sun at just the right angle to the earth. The room was dark but a single beam of light reflecting off the pool bathed his cock in light. Thick and beautiful, it lay along his muscled thigh like some slumbering creature. His legs were crossed and it, along with his smoothly shaved balls, were piled in a lovely heap in his lap.

"Morning, Lilly," he said while sipping from a mug. She smiled, trying hard to maintain eye contact. He never took his eyes off the screen, which was a little disappointing.

Returning from the kitchen with her own mug, she stood close to him as she watched the screen. She knew he couldn't miss her butt and gently swayed from side to side as if listening to some slow song in her head. On the TV, protesters clashed in the streets of some South American city. "It's hard to believe their government was overthrown by the military," she said, hoping to sound world-wise and sophisticated. "It's kind of scary when you think about it." These were statements she'd never uttered before meeting the Vatspalts.

"It's called a coup de grace," he said.

Turning around, her shadow blocked the illumination of his kuk and she adjusted her stance to correct the problem. Cassy had attended to her in the shower earlier and her freshly shorn special place was less than a foot from his face. She saw his eyes flick to it then return to the screen.

"You smell nice," he said.

Grinning as she buried her face in the mug, she said, "Thank you." She swayed a few more times, waggling her pussy as she eyed his cock; watching as the sunshine flickered over it. She wanted to see him get hard. Nothing happened. Somewhat annoyed with him, she went upstairs.

____

Exposing herself in public would be different. It took a lot of convincing from all of them for Lilly to gain the confidence to try it. But the Vatspalts - and Uncle Lars - were always encouraging and supportive.

As she had done while attending church with the Vatspalts, she started by not wearing panties beneath her skirts and dresses. No one could tell what she was doing, but the cool air she felt on her special place as she walked was pleasant and a bit arousing.

While eating lunch one afternoon at Fisherman's Wharf, Cassy and Lilly excused themselves to the restroom.

"You should take your bra off," Cassy said from the next stall.

Looking at the thick zippered hoodie she was wearing, Lilly didn't respond to her friend. As she peed, she flicked the little metal tab. And then she decided.

Hearing the zipper, Cassy giggled. "I can't believe you're going to do it! Good for you."

Fumbling beneath her shirt with the bra clasp, she released her breasts and tugged the confining garment from her body. "Me either," she said. "You're such a bad influence. I'm keeping my hoodie on. Don't even try to convince me to do anything else."

"Oh, calm down. Don't be such a prude. I'm not going to force you to do anything. Last time I tried that, you saw what happened."

Lilly knew what her friend was talking about. Cassy had teased Lilly a few weeks ago and Daddy had had enough.

____

"Come here young lady. Right. Now." He was sitting in one of the wingback chairs, enjoying an after-work drink. He had raised his voice for the last two words and Lilly jumped.

Cassy had a worried look as she silently walked across the room and stood next to her father. "I'm sorry, Daddy." Her head was down, eyes on the floor.

"No, you are not. You are always teasing Lilly. Goading her into doing something she may not want to do."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry."

He looked at his daughter for a moment. "No you aren't, but you will be."

Cassy's lip trembled. Her cheeks were blushed.

"You know what you are to do."

"Yes, Daddy." Without another word, Cassy lay over her father's knee. Lilly could hear her small sobs.

"Pull your shirt up, young lady."

"Please, don't. I'll be good. No more teasing."

"Mr. Vatspalt...Dadd...."

"No, Lilly. Don't try to protect her. This has to be done and she knows it. You know it, too. I would do the same to you if you said some of things this little troublemaker has." Lilly said nothing, although she considered what it would be like for Mr. Vatspalt to put her over his knee. "Cassanda, I told you to pull up your shirt."

"Yes, sir." Pouting, Cassy did as she was told, hiking her Betty Boop pajama shirt up over her hips. The cheeks of her pale bottom - small and round and firm - were upturned and Mr. Vatspalt slowly ran his hands over them before squeezing them with force. Cassy groaned in discomfort. From where Lilly stood, she could see her friend's pinkend butthole and her special place when he spread her butt cheeks open.

"Please, Daddy. I'll be good. I promise."

"Yes, sweetheart. After this, I know you will." He landed the first swat on one cheek and then landed a swat on the other. He was not gentle. Ten more followed and Cassy yelped each time; her tiny body jumping with every blow. When he was done, he said, "I don't like this any more than you do, honey."

But he wasn't finished and began kneading her cheeks again, the bright pink skin mounding like taut bread dough between his strong fingers. This went on for several minutes, with Cassy crying softly throughout. When Daddy spread his daughter's bottom, Lilly noticed her friend's snippa was glistening; the lips of her lower mouth were plumped and slightly parted. Her butthole winked in and out of view as Daddy worked. Lilly never moved a muscle. Her special place stirred and she knew instinctively that Hello Kitty's face was darkening. He finally released his daughter and when she stood, Lilly saw Daddy's hardened cock straining against his lounge pants. The head of his dick was wet and had saturated the material. He made no move to hide his arousal. A similar stain could be seen on Cassy's shirt. He told Cassy to apologize. Lilly accepted. Her friend's butt cheeks glowed a rosy hue and Cassy rubbed them as she stood up from her punishment.

"As a reminder of your disobedience, take off your shirt."

Cassy pouted as she pulled her nightshirt over her head and let it drop to the floor. "Yes, Daddy." She was told to remain that way for the rest of the night. Looking at Lilly, Cassy sniffled and asked, "Will you take yours off, too?"

Daddy, very quietly said, "Lilly, you do not have to do what she asks."

She was mad at Daddy. Cassy hadn't deserved such a punishment. Glaring at him, she said, "That's okay, Daddy, I want to." She practically threw her pajamas at him and then went to Cassy's side. Putting an arm around Cassy's tiny waist, her friend lay her head against her breast.

His smile was disarming. Standing, he said, "Honey, I'm so incredibly proud of you." She saw his eyes were damp. Hugging her, Daddy's cock pressed to her special place, the warm dampness of his pre-come kissing the lips of her lower mouth. She desperately wanted him inside her. "You took a stand. That's another big step. A very big step, indeed!"

Pride nearly burst from Lilly's heart. She understood. "I will always stand by my friends, Daddy." She took Cassy by the hand and went upstairs.

____

"Give it to me," said Cassy. A moment later, Lilly's bra flopped over the stall wall. "Yes! I'm so proud of you." Cassy stuffed it into the small backpack she was carrying.

"Me, too," said Lilly. "At least I think so." This was different than church. At church people refrained from staring; God wouldn't be happy with such behavior. Outside, in the city, however, she would be more prominently displayed and because of her large breasts, she always attracted attention. Zipping the hoodie up, she hefted her breasts and gently squeezed them. "Here goes," she said as they emerged from the restroom.

She was somewhat surprised that not many people took notice. But, then again, Momma, Louise and Cassy were also braless and weren't nearly as well covered.

A couple hours later, as they lazed on the grass in a park overlooking the bay, she was chatting with Uncle Lars when he reached over and slowly unzipped the garment, flaying it open.

Tingles shot across her tummy when his fingers grazed the bare skin exposed by the cropped tank top she was wearing beneath the hoodie. "I think you look better like this," he said, revealing a thin pink shirt Momma had bought her earlier that day. His appraisal of her breasts was obvious and she blushed as she felt her nipples stiffen.

Lilly grinned and made no move to cover herself. It was the first time he'd done something so overt and when he did this, her special place dribbled. She left the jacket open for a while and then removed it entirely, tying it around her waist; finally feeling confident enough to display herself as the other Vatspalt women did.

Having the other girls at her side helped her confidence. She knew she could somewhat disappear behind them if she felt out of place. After a few trips, Lilly started to enjoy the glances and stares she received. She found the admiring looks actually built her confidence. If she didn't look appealing, she reasoned, no one would have paid attention to her. The city was full of beautiful women who dressed even more provocatively than she did. Soon enough, the freedom she experienced being unencumbered by a bra or panties was joyous. It was as if she'd shed some ugly, thick skin that had been hanging on her body unnecessarily.

Her breasts were allowed to move as she did and she found it more comfortable. Once the nerves wore off, on trips to the city she wore snug-fitting belly shirts and low-cut tank tops; her pricked nipples evident as they pushed against her clothing.

"Today," Daddy said as they made their way into the city on a Saturday morning, "You'll wear these." Momma dug into a bag and handed Lilly a thin pair of baby-blue leggings. They were paired with a royal blue satin camisole that was cut extremely low. Her breasts would struggle to remain hidden behind the garment.

"No panties," Momma said. "As usual."

"Yes, Momma." Stretching the fabric in her hands, Lilly realized there would be no disguising her pussy.

Seeing Lilly's look of unease, Louise said, "Tie a sweatshirt around your waist. It will hide your snippa...sort of."

Momma looked at her eldest daughter. "Please don't use slang, Louise."

"Oh mom, just because you're old fashioned, doesn't mean I have to be. At least I didn't call it a fitta."

Momma gave her a look but didn't say anything.

In the back of the van, Lilly tugged her sweats off and then her panties. "I'll do it, but I want to keep the jacket around my waist." Momma, Louise and Cassy were all wearing similar leggings.

"Whatever makes you comfortable, honey," said Momma.

"I dare you to sit with your legs open," Erik said from the third row. Uncle Lars gave him a high-five.

Looking at them, after a moment Lilly said, "I can do that."

Not another word was mentioned about the topic the rest of the day. With the sleeves safely covering her pussy, Lilly obediently spread her legs every time she sat down. Momma, Louise and Cassy were her partners in crime, their cleaved rents on display to anyone who cared to look. They drew a lot of attention.

The thin material pulled into her feminine pleat and clung to the gentle rise of her mons. She found the friction of the soft fabric inside her special place pleasant and arousing. As they ate lunch that day, Lilly announced to the table, "I like this."

"Like what, honey," Momma asked.

"Wearing leggings without panties."

The entire family smiled. Louise gave her a hug and Cassy did as well. Daddy said he was proud of her and Erik said she was "awesome." Momma patted her knee and congratulated her for being so independent.

The next weekend, as Lilly disrobed in the van, Cassy handed her a skimpy rose-colored peasant blouse. It couldn't contain most of her flesh and the cups were cut low enough that the strawberry coronas of her areolas were nearly revealed. Fitting her breasts into it, Lilly discovered it rivaled the cut and fit of her PE uniform. Next out of the bag came a pair of nearly sheer white leggings. They matched what the other women wore. As Lilly tugged them over her hips, Momma said, "No covering up this time. Do I make myself clear, young lady? You have to be comfortable with the exhibition of your beautiful body."

She gulped but found her resolve. "Yes, Momma."

"Legs open...all day."

"Yes, Uncle Lars."

"That's our good girl," said Daddy.

Lilly beamed. She liked being a good girl.

Lousie leaned over and slid her hand up Lilly's thigh, spreading her legs as she did so. "It's time to show her off," she said, pushing the fabric between the folds of Lilly's pussy.

Looking between her legs, Lilly could see the deep shadow created by her pleat. "Okay." There was no reason to protest.

____

On warmer days - which were rare in the city - she chose short-shorts; which revealed the cheeks of her bottom as she walked. Pairing the shorts with a lacy bralette offered the ability to catch some sun on her skin while highlighting her figure. More formal excursions allowed her to don slim-fitting sundresses; the short hemlines falling high on her long legs. She was aware that her fitta and bare bottom were visible when the breeze occasionally lifted the garment and she enjoyed the brief exhibition of her body.