Cultivating Lilly Ch. 10

Story Info
Lilly has an appointment with Momma’s gynecologist.
13k words
4.58
33.6k
24

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager to start having sex, Lilly asks to be placed on birth control. Momma takes Lilly to see her gynecologist. Lilly quickly discovers Doctor Malstrom is blessed with a frighteningly large cock. Using Swedish to mask their discussion in front of Lilly, Momma's relationship with Doctor Malstrom is anything but normal. Momma briefs Doctor Malstrom on the progress to transform Lilly from an innocent virgin into their family's trained concubine. Doctor Malstrom cunningly deceives Lilly into allowing him to post videos and photos of her examination on the internet. Answering probing questions about her body and budding sexuality, Lilly is forced to admit things she thought would always remain private. Doctor Malstrom uses a pump to milk his new patient. Her legs spread and locked in the stirrups, Lilly's special place is touched and penetrated by a man for the first time. Lilly is tempted to suck the doctor's cock. Momma and Doctor Malstrom do something shocking in front of Lilly. With no knowledge of how a typical gynecological exam is performed, Lilly is subjected to devices and procedures that take her to new levels of ecstasy, discomfort and humiliation.

The Swedish slang words for cock (kuk) and pussy (fitta, snippa) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

____

Momma made the appointment for the following Thursday. That morning, Lilly lied to her parents, saying she wasn't feeling well and that she wasn't going to school. They didn't look happy about it but it was also clear there was nothing they could do to make her go. They left for work about 10 minutes before Momma pulled into the driveway.

As they drove, Momma asked, "Are you nervous?"

Lilly nodded.

"There is nothing to be worried about, honey."

"Okay." But she still felt uneasy.

"He will ask you many questions and take lots of notes. You'll have to take your clothes off so he can conduct a thorough physical examination."

"Okay." She already determined this was going to happen. Lilly may not have visited a gynecologist before but she knew what part of the body he would be examining. At least she no longer had a giant dark bush between her thighs; her best friend had begged to shave it and Lilly had relented. That was months ago and Lilly had maintained a smooth pussy ever since. Cassy had shaved Lilly's special place just yesterday, following their PE class and Lilly spent a few minutes swiping the razor over her pussy in the shower this morning.

Shaving involved touching and whenever she touched herself these days, she felt compelled to masturbate. With the shower still running to mask any noise she made, Lilly sat on the side of the tub, spread her legs and flicked her electric toothbrush. By now she was running late so there was no time to get creative. She simply sat there, dripping wet and cold, with the bristles spinning on her clit until the waves crashed and another delicious orgasm rippled through her body. Whimpering quietly, her breasts shuddered and her thighs quivered before clamping onto the impromptu sex toy. When the moment passed, she set the toothbrush down and gently ran her fingers over her soft billows.

Lilly thought her special place looked rather cute now and wasn't nearly as concerned about showing her to others. She also took some comfort in knowing Doctor Malstrom would not be the first man to take an interest in her pussy. Robby had, last summer, even though back then she thought it looked hideous. Daddy, Uncle Lars and Erik had seen her special place numerous times since she'd befriended Cassy. She determined she would think of them when this stranger began his poking and prodding.

"Some of the tests and procedures may seem odd or invasive but they are all important."

"Okay."

"This is a big step on your journey."

That was one thing about today she was excited about. Assuming the doctor put her on birth control, men would be able to fuck without the fear of becoming pregnant. Her thoughts on this moment had changed since meeting the Vatspalts. Before they came into her life, she imagined her first time would be with the man she would marry. It would take place on her wedding night. There would be candle light and soft music and waves crashing outside some beachside bungalow. This man, whoever he was, would also be a virgin. He would whisper loving things in her ear as he slowly removed her wedding gown. His kisses upon her breasts would be gentle, his tongue soft on her nipples. He didn't really have a cock. She knew it was there, of course, but he would keep it hidden and when he entered her, she wouldn't really feel it. She would open her legs and his hips would slowly piston beneath the covers. He would 'hump' her tenderly and she would lay beneath him quietly. He would look into her eyes and she would kiss him. They would make love.

Looking out the window as Momma drove, that expereince now seemd completely ridiculous. She thought of the excitement of kneeling before Josh and opening her mouth to swallow his cum. She saw Daddy pushing his kuk deeply into Momma's bottom. She considered how excited Louise was to share the expereince of being fucked by four guys at once. She saw Cassy being smothered between her older sister's thighs. Her relationship with her electric toothbrush had been born from using one on Cassy's pussy. She remembered the stretching sessions with her wine bottle. And every day, without protest, she undressed in the locker room and performed for Shelly and all the others. Had she actually grown to enjoy that as well? The Vatspalts had shown her a way to maintain her dignity when faced with total humiliation. It was difficult to admit, but her special place knew better and the little wet spot in the crotch of her panties was there. She felt it being made the moment she stepped foot into the locker room.

None of those experiences were anything like she thought. They were better, much better; even when she was forced to display her bouncing tits to the girls in the locker room. Lilly considered the sensation of a man's cock sliding inside her; what the hot stream of his cum injecting her womb would feel like. Would he bend her over a chair? Or would it happen in the back of a car, her heels pressed to the roof? Perhaps it would take place in the shower; the hot steam caressing her body as the man fucked her up against the tile wall. She couldn't wait.

She wasn't surprised when her special place stirred. She found her pussy drooled more and more these days. The mere thought of something sexual triggered the familiar warm dampness between her legs. She wanted to play with herself and figured if she did so, Momma wouldn't mind.

Last Sunday, on the yacht, had been a special day. Momma had shown her the proper way to pleasure a man with her mouth. Thinking back to that lovely afternoon, a thick drop of her snippa's essence emerged from her flower. It slowly oozed down, between her buttcheeks, and she signed when it pooled in her asshole.

When she had drained Uncle Lars and Momma congratulated her on taking another important step, she thought she'd never felt happier in her life. Momma was happy, too. She was so happy, she took Lilly back to a stateroom where Daddy was resting and put her to work on his cock as well. That time Momma told her to let Daddy take the lead. She didn't protest when he grapsed her braided pigtails, held her head in place, and slowly fucked her mouth.

When he came, she swallowed...like a good girl. Daddy's extract was as delicious as Uncle Lars and she wished she could do it all over again. When she looked Daddy in the eye, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to prove she had finished her dessert, he laughed and gathered her in his arms for a warm embrace. His slowly drooping kuk, covered with her saliva, pushed against her pleat and the impulse to climax was so strong, her knees nearly buckled.

Lost in her thoughts, it was Momma's words that brought Lilly back to the van. "The girls and I go through the same examination every time we see him."

"Okay." She sat with her heels up on the seat, stretching the short cotton dress over her knees, her arms wrapped around them. Opening her legs a bit kept the garment from sticking to the drool leaking from her fitta. Cold air from the car's air conditioner wicked across her femininity, drying her extract almost as soon as it oozed from her body.

Thirty minutes later Momma parked the van along a treelined street bordered by large, well-preserved Victorian homes. Lilly was surprised when they approached the steps of one with a lovely wrap-around porch complete with a swing. It didn't look like any other doctor's office she'd visited before. In small gold letters on the corner of the ornate wood-and-glass-adorned door she read: Malstrom Gynecology, Inc. Mamma pushed the doorbell and after a moment Lilly heard a quiet buzz and clunk.

Stepping into a foyer with beautiful wood flooring, Lilly saw the doors straight ahead and to the left were closed. A grand staircase ascended to the home's upper floors. To the right was what she assumed was the waiting room. The furniture was sturdy and clean and was clearly period-correct. Dappled sunshine filtered through the lead glass windows, casting a comforting glow. She took a seat while Momma went across the room and pushed a button on an intercom. A man's voice responded and Momma let him know they were in the waiting room.

"Aside from the doctor being Swedish, one of the reasons I chose this practice was the location," Momma said. "Many of the homes in this neighborhood have been converted to small businesses. This is so much more intimate and comfy. There is nothing more humiliating than sitting in a cold, sterile, office building when your visiting the doctor for such a personal matter." Lilly nodded. She had been worried about that exact experience. "Doctor Malstrom runs a very small practice, which is something I also prefer. There is no office staff and he only sees one patient at a time so you aren't in a waiting room with a bunch of strangers."

Looking around the room, Lilly said, "I like this better, Momma. Thank you for suggesting it. There was no way I'd be able to do this visit with my mom's gynecologist. If she found out I was on birth control, she would probably damn me to Hell."

Momma placed a hand on Lilly's thigh, pulling her dress up in the process. "You're an adult, honey. You can do whatever you want with whomever you want." Momma leaned over and kissed Lilly on the cheek. "I'm honored you have so much faith in me that you'd come to see my doctor. I think you're going to like him." Looking down, she frowned, "Honey, we don't sit with our legs crossed, do we?"

"Sorry, Momma. I'm just nervous."

Patting Lilly's knee, the woman said, "If there is anyplace in the world you can display your vagina without concern, this is the place. Now, do as I say and open your legs, dear."

Knowing the dress was short enough that her special place would be revealed when she spread her thighs, Lilly obeyed and, almost on cue, her pussy went damp. "Yes, Momma."

As they sat, Lilly nervously scrolled through her phone. Mrs. Vatspalt read a magazine. The doctor, a very attractive older man wearing medical scrubs, emerged from the door 10 minutes later.

Lilly stood but hesitated. "Will you come with me?"

Mrs. Vatspalt smiled, ran her hand beneath Lilly's dress and patted her bottom. "Of course I will, sweetie."

Entering the room, Lilly determined the space had probably once been the home's kitchen. It was covered with sparking white tiles on the floor and half way up the walls. The other half was painted plaster in a soft pink tone. It looked like most of the original cabinets remained but the appliances had been removed. A large window that was probably positioned over the sink at one time, opened to a lush backyard.

The examination table sat in the dead center and was well lit. The bed was covered in black vinyl and a pair of stirrups mounted to metal rods emerged from one end. It appeared as if the other end could be raised to elevate the patient's head and torso. Without a word, she slid up onto the examination table and Momma stood by her side. Lilly took the woman's hand in hers.

A few minutes later, Dr. Malstrom opened the door and greeted Mrs. Vatspalt with a hug. He was wearing the same scrubs but had now donned a crisp white medial coat. "Anna, it's wonderful to see you again." They exchanged pleasantries and he asked about Louise and Cassy. "Did Louise enjoy her weekend with her friends?"

"She had a terrific time. They are nice boys and Louise said they were very polite."

"That's good to hear. I'm pleased they enjoyed themselves."

"I heard you went back to Sweden," she said.

"Yes, just for a few weeks. A doctor I know in Stockholm requested I examine her two daughters as a professional courtesy. As you know, I split my time between my practices here, in Sweden, and in Amsterdam."

"Yes, it's getting more difficult to book appointments with you," Momma said. She didn't sound pleased. "I prefer it when you examine me and the girls, Doctor. The other doctor's post exam procedure isn't optimal."

"There may come a time when I sell my practice here to Doctor Lewis. She's supremely qualified and has a good head for business. But trust me that I will give all of my patients plenty of notice if that happens."

And then he turned to Lilly, his smile was genuine and radiant. "And who is this beautiful young woman?"

Lilly blushed and Momma said, "Dr. Malstrom, this is Lilly. She's Cassy's best friend." Both Momma and the doctor began speakng Swedish and Lilly had no idea what they were saying.

Mrs. Vatspalt: "This is the girl we told you about. We've been training her for months and she's progressing nicely. As always, we found a virgin. This one is special because she was raised in a very religious home with strict parents. She has been a fun challenge."

Doctor Malstrom: "Have you been able to isolate her from her parents?"

Mrs. Vatspalt: "Mostly, yes. She now spends every weekend in our home, under our supervision. She fights with them regularly. She was incredibly body conscious because of her pubic hair and tits. Your patient...I think her name is Shelly...was bullying her at school about them when we arranged her first 'random' meeting with Cassy."

Doctor Malstrom: "I saw Shelly here yesterday. After her post-exam procedure, she told me about what's been happening in the locker room at school. How is Lilly's relationship with Cassy progressing?"

Mrs. Vatspalt: "Wonderfully. As far as we can tell, Cassy is her only friend at this point. Cassy took her under her wing and within a few weeks, she'd shaved Lilly's pussy and had her at our house regularly. It's the usual approach so far: Gain the girl's confidence, walk around not wearing much clothing, talk about sex every now and then, let her know we think she's beautiful."

Doctor Malstrom: "She is beautiful. More beautiful than the picture you shared. I'm eager to...attend...to her breasts."

Mrs. Vatspalt: "We thought you'd like them. We got her to start drinking and she lets her guard down when she's drunk. Cassy masturbated in front of her and Liam showed her the video of her in the pool with her legs spread. She was completely humiliated. Liam and I spent more than an hour with her in our bedroom one evening. We broke her down mentally. She was crying hard and completely at her wits end. And then we slowly built her back up, gaining her trust. She believes we know what's best for her and she wants to please us. We just keep telling her this is part of a normal journey of sexual discovery and she's buying it. Louise showed her the video of the gang bang in the hotel and even jacked one of her boyfriend's off into Lilly's mouth. She's seen Liam and I fuck numerous times, although she doesn't know that we know she's watching. Lars joined in the training a few weeks ago. We can tell she has a crush on him."

Doctor Malstrom: "That's good. How about the exhibiton of her body? I see you've got her sitting with her legs spread."

Mrs. Vatspalt: "That took some time but she's doing wonderfully. We are at the point where she is showering with the kids. Cassy and Louise showed her how to shave Erik's balls, which she now does every weekend, although she's bashful about allowing him to shave her. She only allows Cassy and Louise to do that. She no longer wears underwear or a bra when she's with us in public. Cassy has trained her to strip down to her panties and a ratty old tanktop that hardly covers her tits the moment she enters our house. When she visits or stays the night, we are all regularly nude around her and she's become comfortable being naked around us as well. Last weekend Cassy and Louise convinced her to spread her legs in front of the museum. She enjoyed knowing that strange men were looking at her pussy and taking her picture.

Doctor Malstrom: "Yes, Liam told me about that. She's making good progress. He also shared what happened on the yacht."

Mrs. Vatspalt: "I was very proud of Erik. He did exactly what he was supposed to do and it scared her. We took a more gentle approach with Lars and she was eager to learn. She swallowed like Louise had taught her and then I took her to see Liam, where she also performed wonderfully. Erik reported to me that she sucked him off for the first time in the shower last Sunday. Apparently, Louise had asked her to do it and she obeyed without question. She was practically begging for it. Getting her interested in me and the girls is going a bit more slowly, but progress is being made. She let me suck her tits last weekend and then she voluntarily did the same to me. She's turning into a very good slave and doesn't have a clue. We are all anxious to turn her out but we have to be patient. She's at a delicate stage."

Doctor Malstrom: "That's wonderful news, Anna. Simply wonderful. This exam should help Lilly along her journey. Let's see if we can convince her to suck me off today. If she's willing to do it with a complete stranger, she's ours for the taking."

Mrs. Vatspalt: "This is one of my favorite experiences with any trainee. She's almost there, Gustov. Almost. I think I can get her to do it."

Doctor Malstrom: "Okay, let's proceed as usual. If she protests, let's fall back to our normal routine. I also left the phony sexuality study pamphlet on the counter in the bathroom. It's important she reads it. Typically the pressure on the patient's bladder and my use of the speculum is enough to trigger the desire to urinate. If not, tell her to use the restroom before you both leave."

As they talked, Lilly got a better look at the doctor. He was about Mr. Vatspalt's age, maybe a few years older. Perhaps it was his Swedish heritage, but Lilly thought she could see a faint resemblance to Momma around his eyes. He looked slender and fit in his white coat, which he wore open. Beneath this, he wore snug-fitting light-green medical scrubs, his smooth chest tanned and visible atop the V of his shirt. His hair was brown and cut short. He looked scholarly and bookish, with stylish thick-rimmed tortoise-shell glasses. Stepping across the small space, he shook Lilly's hand. It was warm and soft.

"Hello Lilly. It's nice to meet you. How are you today?" His English was tinged with the same sexy Swedish accent she'd grown to love.

Lilly smiled tightly. "It's nice to meet you."

"Doctor, this is Lilly's first time seeing a gynecologist," said Momma. "She was nervous about asking her mother so I stepped in."

He looked at Lilly. His smile was sincere. "Well, you have nothing to be nervous about, young lady. Taking charge of your sexual and reproductive health is an important step in becoming a woman. But it can be difficult asking your mother and it's very common for girls to bring someone else with them the first time."