Cultivating Lilly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. She made no attempt to look him in the eye. His cock had her full attention.

Momma spoke and what she said was shocking. "Doctor, I see that Lilly can't take her eyes from your penis."

"Momma!" Lilly nearly yelled. Would the embarrassment and humiliation of this morning ever end? Momma didn't have to say every damn thing on her mind, did she?

Momma only waved a hand at her dismissively. The doctor looked at his sheathed cock. The scrubs were fully saturated and it poked straight out from his body. Pivoting his hips, it landed upon the table next to his patient's face; stout and unyeilding. "It's okay, Lilly," he said. "I am not embarrassed to admit that your examination is arousing. You're an incredibly beautiful young woman."

"Doctor Malstrom becomes aroused when he examines me and the girls, too," said Momma. "As we've discussed many times before, Lilly, arousal is perfectly normal and is to be celebrated."

"Yes, Momma." She was transfixed.

"Doctor, I wonder if you'd be so kind as to lower your pants so that Lilly can see it better."

Lilly was shaking her head but never averted her gaze from the man's impressive dick. Doctor Malstrom didn't say anything. The room went quiet, filled with the gentle hiss of the air conditioning.

He finally spoke. "Would you like to see it, Lilly? I'm not embarrassed to show you."

Her pussy was drooling again, despite the rigors of the forced orgasms; despite peeing herself. She did want to see it. She wanted to see it badly. "Yes." She muttered it almost inaudibly.

The doctor looked at her for a moment, nodded slightly, and untied the scrubs. Pulling the waistband down, the length of his kuk seemed to go forever. When it was finally freed, it sprang upward with force and several drops of thick pre-cum spattered Lilly's face. When it landed on the table, it did so with an audible thud.

"My, God," she said. It was beautiful and terrifying at once.

"Lilly," Momma said, "I want you to take him in your mouth."

Lilly didn't say anything when the doctor stepped closer to the table, his cock inching toward her face. The head was dark purble and was nearly the size of a small plumb. A creamy drop poked out from the tip and it was hot against her lips when he pressed it to her mouth.

She started to open her mouth. "That's my good girl," Momma said.

Lilly closed her lips and kissed the monster's head, pulling its white drool into her mouth. The doctor spasmed and his cock jumped. It startled her and Lilly was suddenly aware that this was all wrong. He was her doctor. He was not someone she knew at all. He wasn't Uncle Lars or Erik or even Daddy. And yet her words spoke the truth. What had come over her?

Pressing her lips closed, she turned her head up, facing the black dome over the table. She had never felt more confused. "I...I can't," she said, although she discovered she was squeezing one breast and fingering herself at the same time. Her special place was sqishy and hot and she took her hand away in embarassment.

She lay there shaking her head and it wasn't until she heard the slurping sounds that she returned her gaze to Doctor Malstrom and Momma. She was shocked at what she saw.

Momma was down on her knees. The doctor had hold of the back of her head and was fucking Momma's face. Momma was gagging on his cock but she managed to swallow him whole. They ignored her completely and as she watched, her fingers once again found purchase in her drenched pussy. Daddy's face flashed across her mind's eye and she quickly pushed the thought away. She didn't want him to distract her from the show.

The doctor was moving more quickly now, thrusting hard enough that Momma's petite frame was rocked back and forth. Her breasts had slid from behind her loose-fitting top and jiggled with each push. She had taken hold of the doctor's hips; hanging on as he pounded his monstrous dick down her throat.

Lilly heard her coming sounds. She was mashing two fingers to her clit, rubbing it hard despite the sensitivity. Doctor Malstrom must have heard her over Momma's strained gags and gurgles because he looked at her at that moment. Pulling Momma hard against his stomach, he grunted and Momma's eyes went big. Lilly saw the woman working her throat; swallowing the doctor's sperm, and at that moment she came like a thunderclap. Her body bucked on the table and the doctor released Momma so they could both watch.

"Oh, God!" Lilly was crying. She'd just watched Momma do something with this man and she suddendly felt a wave of guilt for enjoying it so much. "What did you do, Momma?" Pulling her fingers from her special place, she put them to her mouth, smearing her juices over her lips, she said, "What did I do?"

Momma stood and came to her side, not bothing to tuck her breasts away. She brushed Lilly's hair away and smiled at her sweetly. As if nothing had happened, Momma said, "The doctor was explaining what a bimanual examination is."

He smiled and pulled his pants up. He was as relaxed as Momma about what had just taken place. "It's nothing to be concerned with but it can feel a bit invasive, especially the first time."

Lilly was completely thrown off. She didn't know what to make of anything. She simply asked, "What are you going to do?"

"It's simple and only takes a few minutes, five at the most," he said. "I'm going to insert two fingers into your vagina and at the same time insert a third finger into your anus." Lilly swallowed. That got her attention. Seeing the concern in her expression, he said, "It will help if you follow my breathing instructions." As he spoke, he dipped his gloved hand into a jar of lubricant and spread it over his fingers. Taking position between her bound legs, he asked, "Are you ready?"

Lilly gulped again and finally nodded.

"Okay, take a deep breath."

She felt his fingers gently press to her openings. "Exhale completely, very quickly...now."

He pushed forward with force. Lilly grunted and exhaled and with it came a high-pitched whine as his fingers pressed pass both openings and inside her body.

"That's great, Lilly, you're doing great," he said. "I'm nearly all the way in. Relax, and don't pinch your anus closed. Big breath in....and now, exhale." He pushed further and Lilly mewed. "I'm in, Lilly, you can relax."

Her special place handled the intrusion with ease. Her bottom, however, felt stretched and tight and she was worried she would fart as he began wiggling his fingers. She stopped worrying about what Momma and Doctor Malstrom had done and prayed she didn't shit on his finger. "I'm going to press on your tummy and your mons." He pressed in different places until he found his fingers. The experience was odd. She could feel his fingers inside her body. They seemed to be touching each other which was surprising. She assumed that her organs created a kind of thick layer. But under his probing hands, she felt paper-thin.

It was as if he read her mind. "The wall between a woman's vaginal canal and the rectum is quite thin. This is normal but the sensation a new patient often experiences with this procedure is often surprising and intense. You will experience the same sensation during double penetration," he said.

Lilly said nothing. Words had escaped her. The more he wiggled his fingers, the more aroused she became. She heard her special place making the little slurpy sounds and watched the screen over the doctor's shoulders. "Okay, Lilly, you're doing great. "Now I'm just going to move my fingers in and out. Just relax and keep taking deep breaths."

She nodded and rested her head. Squinting her eyes shut, she said, "I'm ready." The grunts and huffs she made as he thrust couldn't be helped.

Momma had taken to standing next to the doctor, watching the man work. She stroked Lilly's leg. "You're doing great, honey. Deep breaths, deep breaths. Focus on relaxing your bottom."

As the doctor pistoned his fingers, he asked, "Do you feel any pain?"

Lilly shook her head. "No."

"Here?"

"No."

"Okay, I'm going to keep sliding in and out. If you feel any discomfort, please let me know."

Once the doctor settled into a rhythm, Lilly also settled, a soft moan or grunt sometimes following a particularly deep thrust. Her bottom did relax and once she was able to do this, she discovered the procedure incredibly pleasurable. "Okay, I'm going to keep this rhythm for several minutes. If you feel any discomfort, let me know."

Lilly hummed her understanding, her lips upturned in a pleased grin. He stayed away from her clit, which she appreciated, but as he moved, her special place filled with liquid warmth that leaked between the cheeks of her bottom and the slickness was pushed up into her asshole by his finger. Lilly moaned, pivoting her hips upward for deeper penetration.

"That's good, Lilly," he said. "It's normal to enjoy the simultaneous penetration of your vagina and anus." She hummed again. He was correct, it was enjoyable. "Let's just do this for a few more minutes and please let me know if you experience any discomfort."

Lilly said, "Okay," and imagined Robby and Erik fucking her at the same time. She closed her eyes and grabbed the bars on the side of the exam table.

"That's nice, isn't it, sweetheart," Momma asked

.

"Yes." Then the room went quiet save for Lilly's soft grunts and moans as the doctor's procedure continued. The waves were building and the doctor took her to a supremely satisfying orgasm. She didn't bounce around the table as she had when the clitoral stimulator found her breaking point. This time, her body went sinewy and she writhed across the vinyl mat of the exam table. She ran her hands over her oiled breasts and down between her thighs, taking the doctor's in hers and pushing him deeper. When she came, serenity seemed to ooze from every muscle in her body. A deep, contented sigh was all she expelled.

Slowing down, he said, "I'm going to remove my fingers. Exhale now." His fingers slid out and Lilly sighed. He tossed his gloves into a trash can and jotted some more notes. "I felt no lumps or anything out of sorts, Lilly."

"Okay."

"We are just about finished," he said. "The next procedure will involve two instruments, a speculum and an anoscope. Do you know what these are?"

She shook her head.

Doctor Malstrom held up a duck-billed instrument that was about eight inches long. Its metal gleamed in the light. "This is called a Pederson speculum. I'm going to insert it into your vagina and open the blades."

"A Pederson speculum?" asked Momma. "I've never known it had a formal name."

Dr. Malstrom nodded and said, "There are several sizes, depending on the sexual experience of the patient and the length of her vaginal opening. They were developed by three different gynecologists, and are named after those doctors." He stepped to a drawer and pulled out two more of the instruments. Holding up the largest, he said, "This is a Graves speculum. I use this during my examination of your vagina, Anna, and with Louise as well. You both have a history of sexual experience involving multiple penile penetration and large-format foreign-object insertions. Your vaginas are well-stretched and if I used a smaller device, it wouldn't open you or your eldest daughter enough for me to conduct a proper visual examination or your vaginal canal or cervix." He considered the instrument for a moment. "Depending on how Cassy presents at her next appointment, I may begin using this on her as well."

Momma raised her eyebrows. "I guess I've learned something today!"

The doctor held up the smaller device. "This is the Huffman speculum and I use this on patients who are not yet sexually active or present with an intact hymen. Some cultures and religions believe an intact hymen is an important sign of virginity and should remain untorn until penile penetration. The blades are narrower to better accommodate the smaller opening and won't prematurely tear the hymen." Stepping back to the table, he held up the instrument he was intending to use on Lilly. She could see it was thicker and longer than the Huffman device.

"Even though Lilly isn't sexually active, and by that I mean men are not yet penetrating her vagina with their penises, her hymen is torn and she's masturbating regularly with the use of foreign objects. However, it's apparent by my initial examination of her vagina that her use of them is still only cursory and exploratory. Her vaginal opening hasn't been stretched very much." He pulled the handle and the blades separated. Lilly eyed the speculum and swallowed. It would open her wider than she'd ever dared try with her beloved bottle.

"This speculum is sized so as not to cause too much discomfort, but will open Lilly wide enough for me to see her vaginal walls and cervix." He looked at Lilly's special place and continued. "As you penetrate yourself more deeply - especially with the wine bottle - the stretching and lengthening of your vaginal opening will increase naturally. When you do eventually become sexually active, men with thicker penises will also lengthen your opening." He smiled at her. "All of which is part of the normal maturation process a young woman goes through in terms of her developing sexual experience. Lilly, does that all make sense?"

"Yes, sir." His tone was even and matter-of-fact, like Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt when it came to talking about sex, which made it easier to discuss. She noted the doctor referred to her as a "young woman" and this made her feel good; as if his examination of her body was causing the shedding of her old life.

Nodding, he next picked up a tube-shaped instrument that looked like a funnel. It was clear plastic and longer than the speculum. "This is the anoscope. With the speculum in place and fully open, I'm going to insert this into your rectum. As it goes deeper, it will widen the opening of your anus." He applied lubricant to both instruments. "Now, Lilly, these will penetrate you further than the length of my fingers. And they are obviously wider. So, similar to the bimanual procedure, this will go easier if you follow my breathing instructions. Are you ready?"

She rested her head against the table and closed her eyes. "Yes, sir."

"Deep breath in. Hold it. As I push the speculum in, exhale slowly."

She felt the cold blades against her lips. "And exhale...now."

"Oh!"

Turning the instrument, he said, "Good, Lilly. Now, another breath as I open the blades."

Staring up at the camera in the ceiling, she groaned as the device forcefully stretched open her special place. She was thankful she hadn't come to see Dr. Malstrom before the Vatspalts had taught her the benefits of rigorous bottle work.