Cultivating Lilly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

Looking over his glasses, doctor Malstrom said, "This position allows me to better examine your vagina, Lilly."

Lilly said nothing as he rolled a video camera between her thighs and zoomed the lens in close. She could see her special place on the screen behind him. She turned away and looked at the ceiling, where the dark glass eye of another camera stared down at her.

"Do you wax, shave or use a depilatory cream to remove your pubic hair?" he asked.

"I shave."

"And when does your menstrual cycle begin?"

"About the 5th of the month."

"Okay. Do you use a pad or a tampon?"

"A tampon."

She had been a pad user before meeting her second family because her mother said a tampon would tear her hymen. But Mrs. Vatspalt suggested she switch. "It's kind of like a cotton penis," she said. "It will help you get more comfortable inserting other objects or...eventually... having a man's penis inside you." Lilly obeyed without question and asked Cassy to show her how when her period arrived the following month.

"Do you experience any discomfort when inserting or removing it?"

"No."

"Is there any cramping?"

She nodded. "Some, but it's never too bad."

He jotted more notes. "Do you notice any excessive flow?"

Mrs. Vatspalt had coached her as they drove. "Birth control actually helps reduce your menstrual flow, Lilly. He will ask you about this during the examination."

To the doctor, Lilly said, "Yes, it's embarrassing when I'm at school. Sometimes the other girls make fun of me because I have to change my tampon in the locker room before PE."

He made some notes in the chart. "Okay, I'm going to take a few more pictures now." He stood between Lilly's knees and aimed the camera at her sex. She continued looking at the ceiling as he captured the images. "Lilly, please spread your labia with your fingers."

"Okay." Watching the camera, she slid her hands between her thighs and dug her fingers between the folds of her special place to flay her lower lips open.

The doctor said, "That's perfect. Please hold them open while I take these photos." She listened to the little mechanical clicks and then he rolled the video camera between her thighs. Satisfied, he finally said, "Thank you Lilly, you may remove your fingers. I'm going to begin the physical examination of your vagina now."

Another first happened: A man touched her special place. He pressed his fingers into the mounded hillox of her smooth mons in different places. "The mons presents as plumped and soft to the touch, which is normal." And then the doctor went lower, lightly tracing the ridges of her pussy. Lilly liked the feeling. He continued lazily running his fingers over her contours and after a few minutes she felt the warm moisture leak from between her lips. That dampness, always welcomed with her arousal, however, was now embarrassing. How could she be turned on by such a thing as a medical examination of her special place? Lilly tried to close her knees but the straps held her in place. Her cheeks went pink.

"It's perfectly normal to become sexually aroused, I am trying to gauge your arousal by massaging your vagina in this way," he said. "The vagina is meant to be touched and penetrated and stretched." She thought back to Daddy's comments and grinned up at Momma.

Doctor Malstrom's tone was even and conversational as his gentle probing continued; never taking his eyes off her fitta. "It's a nerve center and pleasure is derived from those nerves being stimulated."

Momma nodded and said, "It happens to me and the girls, too. It's okay to enjoy it, Lilly. Now, just try and relax." She chuckled, "After all, Dr. Malstrom knows what he's doing."

"Okay." Lilly looked at the camera in the ceiling and thought of shaving Erik's kuk and balls.

Next, Doctor Malstrom took hold of her lower lips and bent close, pulling them apart. "There are no lesions or other labial malformations on the outer labia majora. They are pink and healthy." He burrowed further, roughly tugging at the smaller inner lips and she grimaced. "The labia minora also appear healthy." He rolled the cart closer and said, "Lilly, next I'm going to apply a pair of small clamps to your inner labia. The clamps have rubber tips so you will feel a little pressure but I won't hurt you. I'm going to tape the clamps to your thighs. I'm spreading your labia to expose your clitoris."

"Okay." She continued to stare at the ceiling, trying to appear calm as the doctor manipulated her special place. The clamps didn't pinch. The only discomfort came when their cold handles were taped to her thighs. "Lilly, your hymen is no longer intact. Are you sexually active?"

She shook her head. "No."

"How was it torn?"

"Gymnastics."

"I see. That's very normal for girls who participate in athletic activities that stretch the vagina."

He made more notes. "Do you masturbate?"

Her cheeks burned and she closed her eyes. "Yes."

"Excellent. That's completely normal and healthy behavior. When did you start?

"A few months ago."

"How often?"

Her cheeks felt like they were on fire. Mrs. Vatspalt said, "It's okay, Lilly. These questions help the doctor understand his patient."

"Probably once a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less."

"Did you masturbate prior to your visit here today?"

Lilly gulped. Could he somehow tell what she'd done in the shower? "Yes."

"Okay. Do you only stimulate your clitoris or do you penetrate yourself?"

"Both."

"That's good. And aside from your fingers, do you stimulate yourself with other objects?"

"Yes."

"And what would those be?"

Lilly was mortified but she knew there was no escaping the admission. "My hairbrush and an electric toothbrush." She had returned the screwdriver to her father's tool chest shortly after her mother brought home the toothbrush; the dental instrument's handle was just as thick and the swirling bristles on her clit were more pleasurable. She was also worried about her father noticing the missing tool.

"That's also normal, Lilly, for someone your age. As long as they are clean, I encourage you to keep using them. Anything else?"

Lilly said nothing and after a moment, Momma said, "Lilly..."

Lilly gulped. "And a wine bottle."

"Okay. That's nothing to be embarrassed about, Lilly, and completely normal." He made some notes. "I actually recommend to patients who have recently started penetrating themselves that they experiment with larger objects. The vaginal opening, even after the hymen is torn, is small. Stretching it will ease the discomfort of your first experience of penile penetration," he said. "It's not uncommon for girls to also use vegetables. Many of my patients use a cucumber or zucchini." He chuckled. "I actually don't know the difference." Holding up the camera, he said, "I'm going to take more pictures of your vagina."

He bent and placed the lens close to her special place. Lilly didn't say anything as the electronic clicks buzzed. She thought back to a recent trip to the grocery store when her mother had asked her to select a cucumber from the produce area. Although far larger than any penis she'd seen, as she hefted in her hand, she considered what it might feel like to penetrate herself with it.

"Next, I'm going to administer a labial blood flow test. Aside from exposing your clitoris, the clamps peel your inner labia open, exposing the softest, most sensitive tissue deeper inside your vagina. This area is what I'm going to focus on next," the doctor said, "Proper blood flow increases vaginal sensation and pleasure."

"Okay." She had no idea what he was talking about.

He held up what looked like a small spatula. It was flat, but with rounded edges. "I'm going to use this instrument to lightly slap each inner labial lip."

Lilly was worried. "Is it going to hurt?"

He said, "If everything is working normally, you will feel a slight sting. But I will go quickly, okay?"

Lilly only nodded and closed her eyes. "You're doing great, honey," said Momma.

Doctor Malstrom positioned a video camera between her thighs and went to the left side first, slapping the exposed tissue five times in quick succession. Lilly tried to swivel her hips away. It wasn't exactly painful but it wasn't pleasant either. "Oh!"

He gazed at her special place and made some notes. "Okay, now the right side." And before Lilly could prepare herself the instrument landed flatly against the other lip five more times.

"Ow! Ow! Owwww!"

Momma cooed, "That's all sweetie. He's finished. You did wonderfully." She stared intently at Lilly's special place.

Doctor Malstrom pressed his finger to her fluffed lower lips while taking more pictures. "Absolutely normal, Lilly. They have flushed and engorged, just as they should." He patted her foot. "You may feel increased pressure on your labia because of the clamps. This is normal."

"That kind of hurt," she said.

"Sorry, Lilly," said Momma. "I don't really enjoy that part either."

"Next, I am going to administer a clitoral stimulation procedure to gauge your climax responses."

"Um, okay."

"I'm going to attach a special piece of tape to your clitoris. It has an electrode inside of it that will administer a small current of electricity."

Doctor Malstrom set about his task and when he pushed the tape to her blossom, Lilly asked, "Is it going to hurt?" Electrical shocks to her clit didn't sound enjoyable.

"Not at all," he said. It's a very low current." He pulled one of the video cameras next to the table, extended the arm and aimed the lens at her face.

"The device is designed to make you have an orgasm," Momma said. "It feels tingly." She was smiling.

He said, "That's a good way to describe it, Anna." He looked at Lilly. "All I'm going to do is turn this little knob. I want you to take deep breaths and relax. Just let your body respond naturally. Just try and forget that we are here."

"Okay."

"There are handles on the side of the table," he said as he rolled another video camera next to her special place. "You are welcome to use them at any time."

"Okay."

"Here we go," he said. After a moment, he asked, "Do you feel anything?"

"No."

He nodded. "Very few patients feel the lowest level, especially those who are masturbating or have already torn the hymen. Here is level two."

It felt just as Mrs. Vatspalt said it would. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was very focused. "I feel that," she said.

"Good, I'm going to leave it here for a few minutes."

Time seemed to slip away. The machine made a low humming noise each time an electrical charge was administered. After only a few minutes, the first small ripples of an orgasm began to flow. Unaware, Lilly began to pivot her hips, her eyes closed and she tilted her head up. She thought of Uncle Lars laying her across the table in the yacht and spreading her legs.

"Now level three. There is noticeable vaginal flow, Lilly. That's as it should be."

There was a jump in stimulation and Lilly sucked in her tummy. She looked between her thighs. "Oh!"

"Just relax," he said. "Put your head back and take deep breaths." Lilly did as he suggested, her eyes focused on the camera lens in the ceiling. The doctor said, "Okay, I'm going to leave it here for a few minutes. Relax your body."

The sensation was intense and direct, not like her toothbrush at all, which she typically moved around her sex. It was similar to the feeling she experienced when her foot fell asleep, only on a much smaller and more sensitive part of her body. The concentric circles were moving faster from her center. She felt the first beads of sweat on her forehead. Her tummy occasionally convulsed and her thighs tightened, rattling the stirrups. In her mind, she saw Uncle Lars pressing the tip of his beautiful dick to her pussy.

"Let's try level four."

Lilly yipped and involuntarily tried to close her knees; the stirrups clanked. "Oomph."

Doctor Malstrom made notes in his charts. "You're doing great, Lilly. Let's leave it at this level for a moment."

Lilly didn't answer. She huffed. Waves of pleasure were emitting from her button. Writhing atop the table, the stirrups clattered and she heard the sounds she made when she came. Uncle Lars was driving into her now, his strong body on top of hers. She wrapped her thighs around his thrusting hips and Doctor Malstrom said he was going to set the machine to the next level.

The moment that happened, Lilly sat up and grabbed the handles, her knuckles white. "Oh, God!" She yelped and threw her head back as wave after wave broke across her sex. It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. She was sweating freely now, her skin shiny under the harsh medical lights. Her breasts heaved and she absently grabbed one, pinching and twisting her nipple as she came. "Jesus!" she said in a tight whisper.

"You're beautiful when you climax, Lilly," said Momma. She was looking between Lilly's thighs; her smile radiant. "You're doing wonderfully. Just let it take over your body."

"I'm going to let it run on this level for a few minutes," he said.

Lilly fell back onto the examination table, nodding, her hair a wet, auburn nest across her face and neck. She took hold of both breasts and squeezed when another eruption came. "Ah, God! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming." Tremblers racked her frame as she climaxed; her thighs and breasts quivered violently. And then she went limp, sucking in great gulps of air then expelling them in huffs. Tears welled and tumbled down her cheeks.

He turned off the machine; her body vibrating with small quakes as she came down. She lay there, panting and gasping, one hand squeezing her breast, the other grasping the paper bed cover, which was covered in the jelly he'd applied to her tits.

"The vagina responds normally and positively to stimulation. The labia have opened and flushed." Running his fingers over her sex, he then dipped them deeply inside, which was the first time in her life a man had penetrated her special place. Lilly spasmed at his touch. Holding his hand to the light, his gloved fingers gleamed with her essence. "There is an abundance of vaginal secretion present, which is normal at your age," he said. Then he surprised her.

The doctor touched his tongue to his glistening fingers then slowly licked them; as if he were a connoisseur. Lilly found his actions incredibly arousing. He smiled and said, "Your self assessment was correct, Lilly. Your vaginal discharge looks and tastes as it should. As he jotted in the chart, he spoke, "The first climax arrived in four minutes, thirty three seconds. The second at seven minutes, seventeen seconds." He looked up at Lilly. "You did wonderfully, young lady."

Lilly smiled and nodded and wiped her hair from her face, smearing the jelly across her forehead. She felt like a warm, slimy animal. It was gross but at that moment she didn't care.

He said, "I'm going to set it to cycle through the levels randomly for the next five minutes."

Lilly shook her head, her eyes wide. "No!" came out in a choked whisper. Her special place was numb and tingling all at once. "I don't think I can." She felt completely spent.

Momma was soothing. "I think you can, honey. Let's try."

Lilly shook her head. She was nervous. The feeling of achieving the highest peak of pleasure, that moment of absolute and total abandon, was intoxicating. But her clit felt like an exposed nerve. Looking at one of the screens, it stood erect beneath the opaque medical tape; a small lump rising between her rivened labia, a pink kernel that stood tall against her peeled lower lips. She didn't know it could engorge like that and she stared at it with her mouth slightly open. The intensity was too much. She looked plaintively at Momma. "Please, no." Limp strands of sweat-soaked hair hung around her face. "My, my pussy. My clit..."

Momma frowned. "Lilly, you know how I feel about using the proper language."

"Sorry, Momma." She composed herself. "My clitoris. It's too much on my clitoris." She was pleading. "It's numb and I...I just can't."

The woman stroked her hair. "Yes you can, honey. I believe in you. Let's try one more time."

Lilly stared up at Cassy's mother and pleaded, "But I don't want to, Momma."

Momma only smiled at her. "Will you try it? For me?"

Lilly could see the pride in the woman's face.

"But.."

"Shush, now baby. You can do this. I'm right here with you." She took Lilly's hand in hers.

The doctor said, "It is not necessary to continue, Lilly, other than to establish your ability to achieve another climax. It is your decision."

Lilly looked back to Momma, who said, "Sweetheart, I want you to try."

She had learned so much from the Vatspalts. They had built her up into a self-confident young woman and her desire to make them happy was overwhelming. She owed it to them, and especially to Momma, who had helped her along the way so many times over the last few months. The woman had awakened her sexually and Lilly had loved every minute of the journey. Finding her resolve, Lilly nodded her head slowly. Licking her lips, she lay back on the table and stared at the dark bubble lens in the ceiling. "I'm ready, doctor."

Lilly's moans and yelps and howls came and went as the machine shot her center with bolts of pleasure. Her back arched uncontrollably when the machine hit its highest levels. Her breasts heaved and her toes curled and the tendons in her arms went tight as she held onto the handles. She didn't care that she screamed when her special place felt like white fire or whispered obscenities when the machine cycled down. She felt disconnected and unhinged; uncaring of retaining any composure or self-respect. On some very base level, it was liberating; she didn't know this version of herself existed and its discovery was exhilarating.

When she exploded, it was bone jarring and came with no warning. She had peed before leaving her house this morning, but her bladder released uncontrollably and a small dribble of urine, combined with her feminine lubricant, bubbled from her lower mouth. It was humiliating and joyous at the same time. She laughed and cried and shuttered and said she was sorry for making a mess on the doctor's table. She felt like a baby that had no control of herself. The room smelled of her piss.

Doctor Malstrom and Momma were understanding and supportive.

"It's okay, honey. It happens to me too. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

The doctor said, "At that level of release, Lilly, it's common to urinate. Please don't worry about it."

Her body was drained. "No more," she said. "Oh God, please no more." She sobbed and smiled and grimaced and begged. "I, I can't."

Dr. Malstrom flicked the switch and made a note in his chart. "We can usually coax another climax, especially with younger patients. That last one arrived at twelve minutes, forty-three seconds." He smiled at her, clearly pleased. "You did wonderfully, Lilly." He was scribbling in her chart and as he passed by, Lilly could see his erection pressed to the scrubs. A large dark spot covered the tip of his cock, which was on display as the saturated fabric he'd turned transparent. He wasn't at all concerned or self-conscious about it and she caught Momma looking at it with hunger in her eyes.

Setting her chart down, he approached the table and began turning some knobs on the stirrups. His cock pushed heavily against the pad until it slid up and over it; pointing directly at her special place as he worked. He was long enough that it almost grazed her lower lips. On one of the monitors, she watched it move with his body; rolling and sliding in her piss, it left a trail of his extract smeared across the black vinyl. He then adjusted the stirrups, positioning them further back so that Lilly's knees pressed tightly to her breasts. Standing next to her now, his beastly cock only inches from her face, Dr. Malstrom said, "Lilly, I adjusted the stirrups to better expose your anus. This next set of procedures continues to focus on your vagina while also penetrating your anus. I'm going to start by taking some photos, then I'll conduct a bimanual examination. Do you know what that is?"