Cultivating Lilly Ch. 16

Story Info
Lilly’s body is prepared for a special holiday event.
7.8k words
4.61
15.9k
9

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Cassy and Louise recount Lilly's night of being lashed to the table in Lake Tahoe. Following their concubine's night of being offered as a party favor, Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt determine it's time to introduce a new toy. Lilly is subjected to nipple clamps. The Swedish Santa Lucia holiday celebration introduces Lilly to another level of unknowing subjugation and takes her closer to complete emotional and sexual surrender to the Vatspalt family. Lilly is pampered and prepared by the women of her second family for a traditional Swedish Christmas celebration. Lilly learns the dress she is provided celebrates her virginity. Much to Lilly's enjoyment, Momma uses a new toy to impale her with. Lilly is surprised by Dr. Malstrom's attendance at the celebration. As they dine, the Vatspalt family begin to share with Lilly the history of the Santa Lucia holiday.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, slidan, fita), cock (kuk) and asshole (stanga) are used intentionally. The words korka (cork) and igen (completely) are also used. They are not misspellings.

____

Lilly waved goodbye to her parents and pushed the doorbell. She knew tonight was a special occasion, but Cassy had told her not to dress in anything formal as the Vatspalts would be providing her Santa Lucia clothing for the evening. "No showering or shaving today. We will take care of that when you get to my house," Cassy had said on the phone earlier.

"Okay, no problem."

"Dinner starts early, around six o'clock. We want to leave plenty of time for the celebration that takes place after."

"Got it."

"Also, no makeup."

"Okay." So she pulled on a pair of frumpy beige panties and a padded, full-coverage bra, just in case her parents made her strip again. The heavy sweatpants and long Red Devils sweatshirt were about as unflattering as anything else in her closet. She hated wearing all the bulky clothing and couldn't wait to be naked in the warmth of the Vatspalt home, around her second - favorite - family.

Cassy met her at the door and Lilly was surprised to see her friend wearing very different makeup than she normally wore. Her lips were a luxuriant deep red and she wore a noticeable blotch of red blush on her cheeks. A similar red hue donned her eyelids and flared dramatically upward. She wore fake eyelashes that were blackened with mascara. Her blond hair was pulled into a sophisticated up-doo with ringlets that fell around her face. She looked much older than usual. Lilly smiled and said, "Cassy, you look so different!." Cassy curtsied, hugged her then kissed her on the cheek. Looking over her friend from head to toe, Lilly whispered, "Wow!"

Cassy wore a very short red dress that flared sharply at the waist. The form-fitting top was low-cut and very sheer. The top halves of her modest breasts overflowed against the binding hemline. It sparkled with red glitter sewn into the fabric that swirled around her areolas but left her protruding nipples visible through the material. The skirt was gathered and short enough to reveal the tops of the red thigh-highs, garters and garter belt she wore to hold them up. Red, perilously high heels, adorned her feet. The sheer garment swung like a bell around Cassy's waist when she moved, frequently revealing her flushed petals and bare bottom, which Lilly playfully pinched as they walked into the family room.

Eyeing her beloved cuffs and the butt plug, Lilly asked if she should undress and prepare herself. The cuffs brought comfort and the tulip-shaped butt plug pleasure. "Just leave them there," Cassy said. "We may bind you later, but let's get through dinner first."

"Okay." It was a little dissapointing being denied her toys and she sighed as she set her overnight bag just inside the front door. It contained only a toothbrush, another frumpy outfit to wear home tomorrow, a clean pair of underpants and a bra. It was also disconcerting to remain clothed. It made her uneasy and uncomfortable; she felt ugly being like this inside the Vatspalt home. Her natural state whenever she was inside their house or their backyard was to be nude.

Over the last month, she found herself more frequently bound to a brace Daddy had custom built just for her. It stood as a four-limbed hulk in the shadows of the living room. She eyed it longingly it as they walked past it and forlorn sight escaped her lips.

____

At first, her second family's unorthodox methods were uncomfortable. But now she craved the helplessness and discomfort of being lashed to it. She had finally come to the understanding that the tutelage she received carried with it a sense of security, belonging and love. Her brain didn't actually "click" when this happened, but the awareness arrived definitively the night she was introduced to her new restraining device.

The building of it came as a consequence of the evening she spent tied naked and spread-eagle to the table at the party in Lake Tahoe. Cassy and Louise had told Momma and Daddy all about it with pride in their voices when they walked in the door the Sunday afternoon they returned from the mountains. As they undressed and tossed their clothes in a heap on the floor, their parents listened with rapt attention. Once nude, Lilly took a few extra moments affixing the cuffs to her wrists and ankles.

Each of her sisters took turns telling the story, going into how one of the mountain guys suggested a drinking game and how it led to Lilly removing her clothing in front of everyone.

"Momma, it was so embarrassing," Lilly said. "They made me show everyone my anal plug."

"Well, you didn't have a choice," Cassy said. There was a trace of defensiveness in her voice.

Lilly didn't say anything for a moment and Louise asked, "Did you?"

"Honey," Daddy, said softly, "They are right. Even though it may be difficult to admit, it wasn't your choice to make, was it?

Crossing her arms beneath her breasts (she'd been taught never to cover them), Lilly put on a pouty face and stamped her foot. "No." Around her second family, she found they preferred she behave like somone far younger than her 19 years. And what the Vatspalts preferred, so did she. Her desire to please them had become a singular focus and she derived pleause from their happiness.

"Admit it, Lilly, you liked being the center of attention," said Cassy.

Lilly said nothing. And then, slowly, she nodded. "It made me feel beautiful." Although riddled with anxiety as she was forced to undress, she had relished exhibiting her naked body to the partygoers. Her glistening pussy had all but telegraphed her arousal as she stood in front of the group of strangers.

Daddy beamed. "That's so wonderful to hear, honey."

"I tied her to the table and told everyone they could take a turn," said Cassy.

"How lovely," Momma said. She caressed Lilly's face, a proud look in her eyes.

As they talked, Lilly eyed Daddy's cock. Her hunger had returned. "Can I, Daddy?" She asked with doe eyes and batting eyelashes. "I'm starving." Daddy smiled and nodded and Lilly quickly put her hands behind her back so Momma could cuff her wrists. Going down on her knees, she sucked hard on the plumb-colored head, flicking her tongue around it, before swallowing it entirely. It was comforting and she felt at ease after a strenuous night in the mountains.

Bobbing her head, she kept her eyes on Daddy's as she took him entirely into her mouth. He smiled down at her, his love for her evident in his bright blue eyes. As she worked, the conversation continued.

"And then these two guys took turns pushing their fingers inside..." Cassy said excitedly.

But Louise talked over her: "I told all the guys they could only use two fingers at a time..."

Cassy, who was bouncing excitedly on the balls of her feet as she spoke: "But then they got creative and found a loophole in the rules. Louise never said only one person could go at a time..."

Louise: "It was probably for the best; Lilly needed the experience. But I wouldn't be surprised if her pussy was sore. Everyone worked it over...thoroughly."

Momma set a frown on her face. "The correct words, please, Louise."

Louise waved her hand dismissively at her mother. "Whatever, you know what I mean."

As Lilly licked and suckled Daddy's balls, she considered Louise's comment. Her older sister was correct: her special place had been a favorite among the partygoers and it still gaped from the attention it received. Her muscles were sore from straining against the bonds and she had napped through most of the ride home.

"She always had something inside her vagina," Cassy dripped the last word with sarcasm. "And they also used all the toys we took with us. A few times I saw more than one toy being used.

"Even the girls got involved," Louise said. She was absently pushing Lilly's face onto her father's dick. Lilly gurgled and stifled the gag reflex by breathing through her nose. "One of the girls, I think her name was Morgan, put a toy in each place at the same time. That got everyone pretty excited."

"Oh, oh, and you should have seen how all the guys made her suck them off," Cassy said. She sounded like an excited child on Christmas morning. Cassy looked down at her best friend. "They just kept pushing their dic...um...penises between her lips. She did a good job of swallowing it all."

"Not all of it," said Louise. "Remember the three guys that cam...um...ejaculated on her face."

"That's right! I forgot about that."

"That's wonderful," Momma said. She stroked Lilly's hair like a pet. "What a good girl you were." Lilly could only nod. Daddy was coming and she didn't want any of his sperm to go to waste.

"And even the girls took a turn on her mouth," Louise said.

"And do you want to know the best part," Cassy asked.

"Of course, honey." Momma said.

"Lilly was blindfolded the entire time. She never knew what would happen next."

Licking her lips, Lilly got to her feet and Momma said, "Not yet, Good Girl. You aren't finished."

"Yes, Momma." Lilly went back to her knees and nosed between the folds of Momma's hairless glen, which was sopping wet with arousal. It tasted delicious and Lilly ground her tongue on Momma's clit before taking long, leisurely strokes across the woman's sex; as if she were licking an ice cream cone.

"Even when Lilly fell asleep, people kept her...vagina...busy," Louise said.

Daddy rubbed his head as he thought. "There was no penile penetration, was there? No one ejaculated inside her, right?"

Both sisters shook their heads emphatically. "They understood the rules. A couple guys asked politely but when we threatened to take their toy away, they backed off."

Lilly paused from her meal just long enough to say, "I was begging for it and these two wouldn't let it happen. They made me cry. I was so frustrated." She spat a raspberry at her sisters.

Momma said, "Sush, honey, and finish your chore." And then she pushed Lilly's face back to the task at hand. Not long after, Momma started to make the familiar high-pitched hiccuping noises she always made as her moment approached.

Daddy, watching as their toy devoured his wife's femininity finally said, "I think it's time."

Momma nodded. "I agree. You'd better get started." And then her body shook and she leaned against the counter as her concubine brought on an orgasm.

Lilly spent the rest of the day blindfolded and lashed to the ottoman so that her second family could attend to her special place and bottom with all manner of purpose-built toys and some impromptu items as well. Because her pussy was aching, she occasionally protested.

The Vatspalts didn't seem to care because whenever this happened, Daddy gave her a few firm swats on her bottom; a reminder that being a Bad Girl wasn't a good thing. He even swatted her tits a few times, which brought tears to her eyes. Still, she knew his actions were born out of love.

She arrived at her real house late Sunday evening. Completely exhausted, she didn't put up a fight when her mother made her undress to ensure she was wearing a bra and panties. The one benefit to wearing them was that the bra hid her reddened nipples and the panties covered her rosy cheeks.

She went to her room, closed the door and removed her undergarments. Momma had directed that she sleep with her stretching bottle inserted and that's what Lilly did. Doing so made it difficult to fall asleep, but she was a Good Girl and knew it was important to follow the guidance of her second family.

____

A week later, her new toy was introduced one evening following dinner. She had pranced over to the ottoman and sprawled across it, her limbs spread into the usual long X. Cassy said, "Not tonight. Daddy made something for you."

"Honey," Momma said, "let the kids finish the dishes while you bring in Lilly's present from the garage."

Daddy smiled broadly and absently stroked his rock-hard cock. "Gladly."

Lilly was left to stand naked in the family room, with nothing more than her cuffs and her butt plug (which was where it was supposed to be). Her mouth formed into an O as Daddy wrestled the large device through the door. As he rolled it into the family room, Erik moved the ottoman to a corner. The new toy was instantly recognizable. She had seen similar versions depicted in the picture on the wall in Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt's bedroom and another during the tour they took at the museum Daddy managed.

Tall and imposing, the brace was constructed of broad wood beams that were fashioned into a large X, with a fifth plank that extended vertically from the mid-section. It was obvious Lilly's limbs were meant to be strapped to the corners of the X, with the remaining beam left to support her torso and head. Lilly didn't understand why he'd cut a hole at the top of the vertical plank. Her special place stirred and she absently fiddled with her clit as she thought about the tutelage she was going to receive.

The wood had been covered in padded black leather. Around the hole at the top, the padding was thicker, creating what looked like a puffy black doughnut-shaped pillow. At the end of each beam were shiny fasteners. The entire thing was mounted to a thick metal tube that bisected the X at the junction of the beams. Attached to the tube, each of the four legs terminated in a robust caster, which allowed it to roll easily. "Go on, honey," Daddy said. "Stand with your back against it and spread your arms and legs."

Lilly giggled. "Yes, Daddy." Heart beating a mile a minute, she struggled to stand still as her siblings quickly affixed her cuffs to the beams. The padded leather was warm against her skin.

Momma stood watching and she finally smiled. "Lilly, you look amazing." And then a first happened. Momma took a picture of her tied to the brace. She looked at the screen then looked up. "Beautiful, Lilly. Simply stunning."

Lilly's tummy fluttered. "Thank you, Momma. I feel beautiful." Testing the bindings, she wiggled her arms and legs; the clasps clattered but held her firmly in place. Grinning, she said, "I can't get away!"

"It works perfectly," Daddy said with pride in his voice. He reached up and a surprised gasp escaped Lilly's lips as the entire brace spun backwards so that she now faced the ceiling. "I designed this one so it can be spun on its axis," he said. Lilly grunted as Daddy casually pushed his fingers inside her special place. "It can be locked in any position with this handle." The Vatspalts stood around Lilly and learned how to use the device. "She can be bound face up, like she is now, or face down. Her face fits in the hole so that she can accept nourishment from any man who is so inclined to feed her. The plank she rests on is just narrow enough so that her breasts will hang freely when in the face-down position. This will allow us to clamp her nipples and even hang a weight from the chain...if that's something we want to do."

Momma was impressed. "Liam, it's simply lovely. The quality is amazing." She kissed her husband lightly on his lips.

"I also added clips on the central bar. You can fasten her ankles there, which will bend her knees and place her in such a position as to make her vagina and her bottom accessible at the same time."

Lilly sighed when Daddy removed his fingers and stepped close to her face. The tip of his drooping cock brushed against her nose and cheeks and she giggled. He said, "There is a leather strap that can be fastened around her waist and there is a clip behind her neck that you can fasten her choker to. Those should be used if she's facing the ground. It will make it less taxing for her."

"Daddy, you thought of everything." This was Louise. She went up on her toes and kissed him on the cheek.

Cassy threw her arms around him. "I love it, Daddy," she said. "Lilly, don't you just love it?"

Lilly struggled to hold back tears. The gifts her second family lavished on her were always appreciated, but this seemed so extravagant. "I think it's perfect," she said. "I love it...so much!"

"Your father brought up a good point about clamping your nipples." Looking at her family, Momma said, "I think it's time we began focusing some attention on Lilly's breasts." Lilly saw the woman was holding a pair of chrome plated nipple clamps. The tips were covered in black silicone and the clamps were fastened to a thin chain. Lilly had seen the same toy many times before in the picture over her 'parent's' bed.

She asked, "Will they hurt?"

"Yes, honey, that's the point," Daddy said. "But you will get used to them, I promise."

Momma was gently plucking Lilly's nipples, making them stand at attention. Pinching Lilly's areola, she deftly attached the clamp to the hardened bud. Lilly winced. "Momma, that stings." The pressure was intense and her nipple turned red. When the other was fastened, the chain was cold against her flesh. While the brace was comfortable, the clamps were not. And then Momma tugged the chain and Lilly whimpered.

Since that evening, she was no-longer lashed to the ottoman. Instead she was displayed on her brace. Because the device had been so thoughtfully constructed, Lilly often found herself in unique and exciting positions. One of her favorites was to be fastened face down, with the device parallel to the floor. In this manner, Daddy or Erik would push their kuks through the hole where her face rested, while Momma and her sisters attended to her bottom and special place. Sometimes they fed from her, while other ocassions called for the use of dildos and vibrators.

So it was with some sadness when Lilly saw her toy had been unceremoniously placed in the darkened living room as she followed Cassy through the hallway to greet the rest of her second family.

____

Daddy and Uncle Lars wore expensive looking Navy blue tuxedos and even Erik was dressed in a slim-fitting dark blue suit. All three wore bright red silk ties and pocket squares. Lilly thought they were handsome and she wasn't shy about telling them.

Momma and Louise wore sheer red dresses that contoured to their slender bodies. Momma's was very formal and was ankle length with a deep neckline that tapered to a point at her hairless mons. A similar V ran from the floor upward until meeting the other directly over the pleat of her smoothly shaved sex, deftly providing glimpses of it as she moved. The plunging hem of the neckline ran across her puffed nipples, teasing what lay beneath the garment. A red garter and red thigh highs were visible beneath the sheer dress. Red heels adorned her waifish feet. Her razor straight blonde hair was pulled back tightly into a ponytail that hung below her shoulders. Her makeup was a carbon copy of Cassy's.

Louise's dress was more like a tight wrap. It was strapless and hung off her narrow shoulders. The sheer material gathered into folds across her chest just above and below her outsized nipples, which pressed prettily against the fabric. Similar to her mother and younger sister, her hairless special place wandered in and out of view as she moved. The dress was short, falling just an inch or so down her legs, revealing sheer red thigh-high stockings and a red garter belt that were identical to the other two women. Again, red heels adorned her small feet. Her bottom was exposed when she bent. Louise's hair was also done in a fashion that made her look more mature with a thick French braid that wrapped tightly around her head, blunt pageboy bangs framed her blue eyes and her makeup matched the others.