Cultivating Lilly Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table was beautifully set and anchored at one end by a large piece of artwork she'd not seen before. It was dark bronze with copper highlights and depicted four people - three older men and a young woman - having sex. The men resembled Greek gods. They were barrel chested and slim waisted and their muscled bodies were draped in cloth that still managed to reveal their physiques. The girl was nude and petite, dwarfed by the men around her. Her breasts were large and her frame slender, her ribs and musculature deftly depicted in the bronze as she arched her back in passion. Her eyes were wide and filled with abandon. One arm was outstretched, her muscles defined, slender fingers pointed; the other wrapped around the waist of one of the men, her fingers digging into his buttocks. The artist had captured a multitude of emotions on her beautiful face and to Lilly they all equaled serene contentment.

The scene was portrayed on a large tree stump. One of the men lay across it face-up and the girl sat atop his waist, her right leg barely long enough for her toes to touch the stump. She faced away from him and he rested on one muscled forearm; his free hand had hold of her left breast, her nipple pinched between two large fingers as the others dug into her ample flesh. His strong, angular face was partially obscured by her long, flowing hair. His member, unyielding and curving, wrapped with bulging veins and thick as Lilly's wrist, stabbed into her tiny bottom. The second man stood before her, his kuk - equally as large and as beautiful as the first man's - stretching the young girl's hairless fitta tautly (reminding Lilly how she looked during a few of her recent bottle sessions), one enormous hand dug into her right thigh as the other lifted her left leg; his hand wrapped around her diminutive ankle and held to his muscled shoulder. He gazed between her spread legs, a satisfied smile on his handsome face. The third man stood to the side of the stump, his abdominal muscles pinched, his broad back hunched with effort as he thrust his hips forward so as to push his massive kuk into her mouth. This was the man whose bottom she grasped. He held her chin delicately in one hand, his thumb trailing up her jawline; the other hand kneading her right breast with force. He looked at her upturned face with nothing but love and tenderness.

Lilly was taken by the movement and emotion the artist had captured in the statue. The flickering candles made it appear as if the subjects were undulating beneath the darkened metal, their lithe bodies turning quickly and slowly at the same time. Their kuks appeared to thrust into their young muse with the dancing light; their facial expressions changing between determination and ecstasy. She looked at Daddy, "Is this piece new?"

"No, but we only display it over the Santa Lucia holiday."

"It's stunning," she said.

Spread before the statue was an almost unending number of serving dishes filled with food. It was delicious and traditional with multiple fish platters, meatballs and lingonberries. They drank schnapps and sang songs in Swedish, which had everyone laughing at Lilly's attempt at the language. The men sang and then the women did, and then they joined together and it was widely agreed upon that they were all terrible vocalists. Much of the conversation centered on what Uncle Lars had been doing since leaving California.

At a lull in the conversation, Cassy asked, "Did you find Lilly's Santa Lucia dress at that store in Stockholm?"

He nodded. "The same place I found yours and your sister's."

Momma said, "Thank you so much for doing that. It's so hard to pick out such personal items online."

Lilly looked to Uncle Lars. "It's absolutely beautiful. I love it." She wanted to fuck him badly and tried her best at a sexy, sultry smile.

He held out his hand and she took it. "It was an honor and a real pleasure." He kissed the back of her hand and Lilly giggled.

"Were you able to pick up the korka there as well?" Doctor Malstrom asked.

"Yes."

Momma said, "You picked the perfect size. She's absolutely korka igen."

"Does korka igen mean beautiful?" Lilly asked. She wasn't fishing for a compliment; those days were long past. She was picking up more and more of the language daily and was looking to learn another phrase.

The men smiled and Momma said, "No sweetheart. It translates to completely stuffed. It refers to the device I inserted inside your vagina and anus."

"Technically," said Uncle Lars, "it means fully corked. It harkens back to the beginnings of the Santa Lucia holiday."

"Corked?" Lilly didn't understand.

"Honey," said Momma to her husband, "I think it's time to share with Lilly the history of Santa Lucia."

"I'd be honored. And if anyone else would like to add their thoughts, please don't hesitate to jump in." Everyone nodded and Daddy began the story.