Cultivating Lilly Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Lilly complimented Momma and her sisters, their attire was so starkly different from what they normally wore - which was absolutely nothing when inside their house - she found their appearance to be a little off-putting. A word popped into her head: Whores. She suddenly felt terrible and pushed the thought aside. There was clearly ceremony and circumstance to this evening and she had no idea what the celebration was about. Over the last year, her second family had taught her many things, one of them being to keep an open mind.

Daddy handed her a crystal glass filled with schnapps and they all enjoyed a toast. Lilly greeted them with warm hugs and thanked Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt for allowing her to spend the night at their home during this special evening. Then she spent a few minutes catching up with Uncle Lars before Momma took her by the hand and asked the men to watch over dinner while the girls got Lilly ready. Louise and Casssy trailed them upstairs and they adjourned to Momma's bedroom. Momma closed the door and Lilly had never seen this before. She was getting excited. She wondered if the Vatspalt women were going to make her their plaything.

Her special place stirred.

"The girls will bathe you. When you're finished, come back out here."

Cassy and Louise helped her out of her clothes and when Lilly offered to help them undress, she was rebuffed. "This is your night," Momma said.

Once they were all nude, Lilly's sisters led her to the enormous bathroom. It was almost a copy of the bathroom Lilly shared with the Vatspalt children, although this room also contained a large sunken tub, which was already filled. The girls held her hands as she stepped into the warm water. "Don't sit down," Cassy said. Lilly remained standing as Cassy grabbed the handheld wand and adjusted the temperature. As she washed Lilly's hair, Louise went to her knees, applying luxurious shave gel to Lilly's pussy.

The older girl took her time, using smooth strokes over Lilly's mons before nudging Lilly's feet apart. As she tended to Lilly's special place, she said, "Santa Lucia Virgins don't have pubic hair." Lilly hadn't allowed a single mahogany hair to grow on her pussy in almost a year and wasn't grasping what her older sister meant.

"Okay," she said.

Cassy gently washed her body, using first a Luffa brush to scrub her skin and then a soft washcloth with soap that smelled lightly of peppermint. Her friend scrubbed then washed her pussy before wiggling her fingers between the cheeks of Lilly's bottom. Grinning, Lilly bent slightly to accommodate the intrusion as Cassy pressed the cloth inside the puckered pink entrance. As always, being touched there felt good and she sighed. As Louise shaved her legs, Cassy gently pressed the wand to Lilly's special place, flushing her womb with warm water. Her butthole was next, cleansing her tightness of the soap. Cassy said, "Relax," and when Lilly obeyed, her friend pushed the wand into her entrance. "Don't pinch your asshole closed," Cassy said. "Let the water flow out."

"Umm...okay." It was a new experience and it left her feeling refreshed. She briefly wondered if the warm fount of a man's cock releasing inside her butthole would feel the same.

She didn't have to do anything aside from raise an arm or twist a leg. Cassy and Louise then used fluffy towels to pat her body dry and even dried her hair. Forty minutes later they stepped back into the bedroom. Being pampered was something that didn't happen much and Lilly found all the attention enjoyable.

On the bed lay her evening gown. It was sheer white and shown iridescent in the light. It was simply cut with thin straps and a deeply plunging neckline. Hundreds of small diamond rhinestones were interwoven into the transparent material. They glittered in the light.

Cassy and Louise started by powdering her entire body, which evened and lightened her skin tone. As they worked, Momma said, "Santa Lucia is named after Saint Lucia, or Lucy, if you prefer the modern vernacular. The clothing girls wear during the celebration has purpose and the holiday itself is a joyous occasion."

"So it's different from Christmas?" Lilly asked. She was running her hands over the dress.

"Very," said Cassy, who along with Louise, was putting her clothes back on.

"Santa Lucia is a celebration of the virgin, Saint Lucy," Momma continued. "Over the 12-day holiday, it's customary that only virgin girls - girl's who have never experienced the joy of a man ejaculating inside her womb - are permitted to wear white. Lilly," Momma smiled, "It's a celebration of you!"

Lilly's eyes went big. "Really?"

She nodded along with her daughters. "Sexually active girls wear shades of red, which is symbolic of her hymen being torn by a man's penis." She chuckled. "It's rather archaic now, since we know the tearing of the hymen has nothing to do with a girl's true virginity. But in the 1500s, when it's believed the Santa Lucia holiday began, the practice of identifying girls in this manner was fostered by religion so it obviously was taken seriously by the people of that time. Today, it's still an important part of the holiday's tradition, but refers to girls who haven't had sex by penile penetration." She patted the bed. "Sit here. Cassy is going to do your hair while Louise applies your makeup. I'll be right back."

Momma stepped into her vast closet and the Vatspalt sisters continued their work. Lilly enjoyed their pampering and could watch them in the large mirror hung over the dresser.

Cassy opened her legs and scooted behind Lilly on the bed, her warm, damp fitta pressed to Lilly's back as she slowly brushed. She pulled Lilly's hair into the two low-hanging pigtails the Vatspalt family adored and bound them with iridescent ribbons that she tied in simple bows; the tails falling and weaving into her hair, creating bright streaks.

Louise grabbed a makeup bag from the dresser and scooted a chair against Lilly's knees. She dug into the kit and said, "Spread your legs." Lilly obeyd and Louise nudged in closer, dropping the makeup bag on the bed between their thighs.

Louise lightened her skin tone with a cream-colored foundation. She next applied a shimmering pink blush over Lilly's upturned nipples and areolas. The same was gently dabbed over the swale of her mons and, finally, her cheeks. Next came light pink eyeshadow followed by brown eyeliner, which made Lilly's green eyes glow and made them appear larger. A soft pink lipstick followed by a gloss completed the look and when Lilly looked in the mirror, she saw a pixie. The 19-year-old face she knew had been transformed into something younger and prettier. Her full lips were still there, as were the high cheekbones and her small, slightly upturned nose. But the light dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks had been reduced and the blush introduced a virtuous innocence she'd never seen in herself.

"You look stunning," said Momma.

Lilly turned to see the woman standing in the closet door. In one hand she held a pair of white fluffy slippers. In the other was a sex toy Lilly had never seen before.

The double-headed dildo was also white and resembled a misshapen U. Each phallus was heavily veined; one about an inch or two shorter than the other, with the shorter being noticeably thicker. Jutting out about three inches from the base of that appendage was a narrow curved piece. The tip was flattened into a tiny pancake, which was covered in little bumps. A small, pink O formed on Lilly's lips. She had a pretty good idea where the puzzle pieces fit and she grinned.

Momma said, "Sweetheart, bend over the side of my bed, please." Cassy and Louise guided Lilly to stand and turn around.

Lilly placed her hands on the bed and Louise said, "All the way over, so your face is on the mattress."

Cassy said, "Remember, Lilly, like we always do when I push Erik's toy submarine in."

Lilly nodded and said, "Okay." She and Cassy had been playing with each other for weeks with Mr. Ruffles and the bath toy. She lay forward, turning to face Momma. The bed linens smelled of her 'parents' and were soft against her cheek. This is where she'd watch Momma and Daddy fuck each other more times than she could count, and yet it was the first time she's been allowed to touch the bed. She inhaled deeply and relished the quivering of her special place.

"This device is called a Korka and it's an important part of the holiday," Momma said. "Girls, we will need some of Lilly's vaginal essence, especially for her anus. Tradition doesn't allow for any artificial lubricant." Lilly stifled a laugh. She still found it funny that Momma was so concerned about using the proper terminology for everything. The word 'pussy' had never been uttered by the older woman as far as Lilly could recall.

"Yes, Momma," the sisters said.

Fingers danced over Lilly's special place, then burrowed deeper to her clit, which was vigorously massaged. In the span of a few minutes, Lilly was mewing contentedly and pushing her fitta onto stiffened, clumped fingers. Momma said, "Cassy, you too. We need her opened in order to fit it properly."

Lilly hiccuped when her special place was suddenly tight around the rim as Cassy worked her fingers around her sister's. She incorrectly assumed Cassy was already involved and groaned with pleasure as the sisters began to dig inside her estuary, excavating her slick juices and then rubbing them around the tightness of her stanga.

"Just relax, Lilly," said Louise.

"Yes, just like we've been practicing," Cassy whispered.

Lilly, a smile on her lips, nodded and she obeyed and a slick finger pushed deeply into her bottom. It withdrew and another one that had been circling replaced it. Inside, the finger swirled and bobbed and Lilly purred and pushed her bottom further upward. Fingers in her special place scooped and rubbed her essence on her butt cheeks as other fingers twirled and drove downward into the tightness. "God," she said. "That feels wonderful."

"Good sweetheart," said Momma. She traced a finger around the appliance in her hand as she took a seat next to Lilly. "Do you understand why they look a little different?

Lilly grunted at a particularly deep intrusion and asked, "How come?"

"Their design allows them to stay in place as you move." Mama made her fingers into an O and ran them down the longer dildo with the smaller circumference. "Your anus pinches more tightly closed than your vagina, honey, so this one isn't as thick at the base. It's longer to provide deeper penetration inside your rectum."

Wrapping her fingers around the shorter, thicker dildo, Momma continued, "Your vagina is much more pliable and since you've been so diligently training with the bottle, and Cassy's toy unicorn, it's no-doubt been stretched a bit, which is a good thing." Momma paused for thought. "And why is that a good thing, Lilly?"

She knew the answer by heart. It had been repeated many times since meeting the Vatspalts. "My special place is meant to be stretched and filled."

"That's our Good Girl," said Momma. "It also gets wet when aroused, as you know." She smiled and Lilly did as well. Her pussy had been well trained and now drooled nearly continuously when she spent time with her second family. "The extra thickness ensures it won't dislodge when you walk." She stood and patted Lilly's upturned bottom. "Do you remember the breathing technique Dr. Malstrom gave you?"

Nodding, Lilly felt the tips of the appliance against her entrances. "Yes." Momma pressed a little and wiggled them forward. Cassy and Louise stood on either side of their mother, staring intently. Lilly could see them all in profile from the closet door mirror. She couldn't see what Momma was doing but she could feel the plugs burrowing deeper and Lilly stiffened her leg muscles to keep from being pushed forward.

"Now exhale," said Momma and Lilly did and she relaxed her bottom and her special place and both appliances slid in simultaneously, her stanga less accommodating than her fitta, and she grunted at the pressure. She felt the bottom portion of the U seat securely onto the area between both entrances.

The sisters said in unison, "It's in!"

"You did great, honey," said Momma. "Now stand up and turn around."

The appliances moved and shifted inside her body and Lilly felt them rubbing against the thin membrane separating her pussy from her asshole. "Oh my goodness!" She giggled and the girls joined her. Momma smiled proudly then went to her knees and dug her fingers gently between the folds of Lilly's pleat to adjust the device.

"This little bumpy part needs to fit over your clitoris," Momma said. Lilly's hips jolted when the rubber nubs pressed against her button. "They generate friction against it when you move, which I think you'll enjoy."

Momma stood and stepped out of the way. Lilly looked at herself in the mirror and you'd never know the appliance was in place. The base was small enough that it was perfectly hidden within the folds of her special place; even the little bud that danced against her clit wasn't visible. She turned to look at her bottom and the dildos shifted and the nubs rubbed and her breath caught. It was invisible from the back as well. She slid her hand over her mons. "It's odd. You can't see it, but I can really feel it."

"Then it's perfect," said Momma. Louise held the dress up high and draped the garment over Lilly's shoulders.

Nothing was left to the imagination and Lilly was fine with that. She thought it was the most beautiful dress she'd ever worn. It fit like a shimmering skin over her breasts and the back plunged deeply enough to expose the dimples at the top of her ass. The front scooped down low on her chest so that the rhinestones ran across the tops of her areolas. Her strawberry nipples were clearly visible beneath the gauzy material.

At the waist, the garment gathered, but the skirt was loose and fell only an inch below her sex. Like the neckline, the hem of the skirt was ringed in rhinestones and when she twirled, the skirt lifted. The rhinestones sparkled like a million stars across her special place and bottom, both of which were also visible under the dress.

"It looks stunning on you, Lilly," said Momma. "Uncle Lars brought it from Sweden."

"Oh my god," Lilly smiled as she stepped into the soft slippers. "It's absolutely beautiful."

"It's impossible to find Santa Lucia gowns in America," Cassy noted.

Momma handed her daughters the white silk thigh highs, garters and garter belt. "Help Lilly with these," she said before stepping back into the closet.

Emerging a minute later, she held three small, flowered wreaths. Two were adorned with small red roses and one was surrounded in white Baby's Breath. "Only unmarried girls may wear the Santa Lucia wreaths upon their heads." Momma handed Lilly the wreath with the white flowers. "For our virgin," she said. Lilly fitted it over her head and they all looked at themselves in the mirror for a moment. Momma said, "You all look so beautiful. I remember wearing these wreaths. It's such a special time for young women." She sighed as if something sad had suddenly occured to her. "Let's eat. I'm starving."

Lilly had to take the stairs slowly. The dildos shifted constantly and seemed to get larger as she moved. Lilly asked how that could be and Momma said, "They aren't. Your body is responding naturally to the stimulation by circulating more blood within your vagina and anus, which increases the sensation. Your clitoris is also engorging, similar to its reaction to Dr. Malstrom's stimulator. This will increase its pressure on the device, which will make the experience more pleasant and intense."

"Oh."

Lilly discovered the clit stimulator was well designed. Halfway down the stairs her knees wobbled so much she stopped and grabbed the railing. "Wow!" The sensation was intensely enjoyable, but also slightly debilitating. The ripples were constant and built quickly with every step. Only by slowing down and slightly shifting the way she walked was she able to reduce the friction and stem the tide waters.

When they returned to the family room, Lilly noticed the lights had been turned off. Instead, the dining and family rooms were illuminated with dozens of candles. They cast a warm glow everywhere and made the large space feel cozy. A fire was going and the room was comfortably warm. The ottoman, whch had been relegated to the corner since the introduction of her brace, had been returned to the center of the room.

Daddy and Uncle Lars were setting the last two dishes on the table. Erik was seated in one of the wingback chairs and Lilly was surprised to see him talking with Doctor Malstrom, who sat on the couch. Like the other men, he was dressed immaculately in a navy blue silk suit cut to accentuate his lean, athletic form. A burgundy tie paired with a matching pocket square completed the look. He stood when the girls entered and Lilly was momentarily self-conscious about being so exposed. She stepped behind Louise, who took her hand, turned and whispered, "It's okay, honey."

Dr. Malstrom had his hand out and Lilly realized she was being silly. Of every male in the room, he was the only one who had been inside her special place. He had probed her deeply with his fingers and medical devices. He was more familiar with her body than anyone and he was her gynecologist. She stepped around Louise and took his hand. It was dry and smooth and she'd forgotten how warm his smile was. "It's wonderful to see you again, Lilly. Happy Santa Lucia."

"Thank you Doctor Malstrom. It's nice to see you as well." She glanced at his crotch and felt her cheeks flush. Recalling him pressing his mammoth cock to her lips during her visit, Lilly dug deep to maintain her composure. Even covered in the dark slacks he wore now, she could easily make out the curves and bulges of his manhood. That brought to mind the other three impressive cocks of Uncle Lars, Daddy and Erik.

Her special place stirred.

Doctor Malstrom hugged Momma and the sisters and complimented them all on looking beautiful. Some of what he said was in Swedish and Lilly didn't understand it all but she caught her name a couple times and the words "korka igen."

Momma nodded. "Yes, Lars brought it from Sweden. It's impossible to get authentic Santa Lucia items here." She smiled at Lilly, who assumed they were talking about her dress and curtsied in response.

Doctor Malstrom looked Lilly over from head to foot before his eyes fell to her special place. "That's wonderful, Lilly," he said. He looked at Louise. "Your mother told me you enjoyed your weekend with your friends."

Louise smiled. "It was incredible."

"Good for you. I'm glad you had fun." He looked at Cassy. "And what about you, darling?"

Cassy shook her head. "The kids here are too immature. Maybe next year."

He nodded. "That's good, Cassy. Don't feel rushed. There isn't any need."

"That's true," said Momma.

Daddy nodded and said, "Dinner is served!" The room cheered. "As our guest, Lilly," he continued, "you may sit at the head of the table." This was a space typically reserved for him and she felt honored. Lilly walked as casually as possible to the table but knew she didn't look normal. There was a slight gate to her step as the dildos pushed and pressed and pulled within her body. The clit stimulator pressed her button at 15 different points and then 15 different more with each step or shift of her weight. Grunting as she sat down, all three protuberances pushed solidly upward, and then applied different amounts of pressure in different places whenever she reached for a dish or leaned across the table or drank from her glass. She was highly aroused and knew her special place was seeping hot moisture. But the device prevented its escape and seemed to channel some of her essence into her butthole, which only caused more delicious movement.