Cultivating Lilly Ch. 25

Story Info
Lilly lures another woman to the Vatspalt men.
8.8k words
4.82
4.3k
4

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lilly is concerned about what they did to the housekeeper and has a delicate conversation with the Vatspalt men. Anticipating her discomfort, the men have carefully planned their response. More is revealed about the global organization the Vatspalt family is a part of. Satisfied with their answers, Lilly turns a lens on herself and discovers she doesn't like the person she sees. A plan takes shape and Lilly invites someone to their hotel room for a night of pleasure. Lilly offers some thoughtful insight and surprises herself at how much she has learned.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta, slidan, snippa), cock (kuk), korka (cork) and igen (pronounced eye-yen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

A word is deliberately misspelled to demonstrate a character's inability to speak clearly.

Please take a moment to rate and comment as I value your opinions.

____

They dined out that evening. Lilly styled her hair in an elegant up-do and applied her makeup to appear older. No one asked her age and her glass was never empty.

She wore a white mini-dress, its length barely covering her femininity. It was backless all the way to her waist, with a cowl neck; the wide, open front scoop hung to her belly button, exposing nearly all of her flesh. The fabric covering her hardened nipples seemed to cling to them for dear life. It was sheer enough that even under the dim restaurant lights, her unencumbered breasts were visible. The same could be said for her special place.

Following a few drinks at the bar, they were seated at a corner booth. Always the gentlemen, Lilly sat down first, with Gustov and Daddy sliding in on each hip. Uncle Lars was sitting in a chair opposite her. Obediently opening her legs, the dress rode up enough to expose the hairless folds of her smoothly shaved femininity. The server would see this but the tablecloth hid her exposure from the rest of the patrons.

Lilly was stressed and when that happened her appetite disappeared. She ordered a small side salad and when that was all, Gustov said, "Lilly, we talked about your weight when I examined you a few months ago."

Dr. Gustov Malstrom was Lilly's gynecologist as much as he was one of her three lovers seated around the table. Lilly met him through her second family because she was too nervous to broach the subject of birth control with her real mother. Momma suggested Lilly visit her gynecologist and even took her to the examination. Gustov had noted she was a couple pounds underweight while performing the physical. It wasn't until only a few weeks ago that Lilly learned Gustov was also Momma's cousin.

He took matters into his own hands, ordering steak and lobster for them all. He also ordered macaroni and cheese, brussel sprouts, and roasted mushrooms. Although her men raved about the food, to Lilly, every bite was dry and tasteless. Over a dessert of chocolate-covered strawberries and port wine, Lilly thanked her men for the wonderful vacation.

"But..." Uncle Lars said.

"No, it's nothing. It's been wonderful." She couldn't make eye contact with him and swirled a fork around the chocolate sauce.

"Honey, you've barely ate anything. And you haven't said more than three words since we fucked the maid this afternoon," said Gustov. "You're upset about something."

In a surprise comment from Daddy, he said, "Were we too rough on you last night? You know, before the party?" He never apologized for his actions, even when they were stern and uncomfortable.

"No, that's not it. I enjoy it when you...attend...to my bottom." Considering, she said, "Although you were all very rough with me."

Then Daddy went back to being Daddy. "It needed to be done, Good Girl. Knowing you had that, um, substantial dildo shoved up your asshole all day got under our skin. You can't expect us to be gentle with you when you tease like that." His mischievous grin spoke volumes and Lilly poked her tongue at him then pecked him on the cheek.

He wasn't kidding. The heavily veined anal plug was thick and shaped like a cock, down to the bulbous head. It was larger than even Gustov's dick, which was saying something. "Yes, it was all my fault. May I remind you who put that plug in my bottom in the first place?"

Gustov, a silly grin on his face, raised his hand. "That would be me."

Pointing a fork at Lilly, Uncle Lars said, "You're lucky we didn't make you wear your kitty tail to dinner tonight."

Lilly nodded. He was right, the furry tail had been detached from the more accommodating spade-shaped anal plug. It was chromed and dainty and pretty by comparison. Said plug was currently nestled in her butt and she squished around on it; showing off for her men as much as enjoying the sensation it created. "It feels good, but I'm glad you didn't leave the tail on. That would have been embarrassing. Plus, it's kind of hard to sit on."

"If we had wanted you to wear it, you would have worn it," said Gustov. There was an edge to his voice.

"Yes, sir." Lilly bowed her head.

After a moment, Uncle Lars said, "But that's not what's bothering you, is it?"

She didn't know how to raise the subject of what they had done with the housekeeper. But her men were intuitive and had picked up on her mood.

Tucking some hair behind her ear, Lilly chewed a strawberry and said, "We didn't do anything...wrong...today, did we? You know, with the housekeeper."

Daddy shrugged. "I don't understand your question, honey. We had an opportunity to fuck her so we took it."

Lilly realized he had not answered her question. She rephrased: "Daddy, did she make the decision to be...used like that?"

Uncle Lars said, "Good Girl, did you ask to be bent over and tied down to that device last night so all those men could mount you?"

Lilly thought about it for a moment, absently rubbing the charm on the choker her family had given her; feeling the contours of the raised V within the solid metal ring that doubled as her leash clip. She countered with, "No, but I belong to you. I'm a part of your family. You know what's best for me. I understand that granting all those strangers permission to be inside my special place was for my benefit..."

"And your mouth, too," said Uncle Lars. "They didn't only focus on your cunt."

She had never consumed more man-milk than she had at the costume party. "Yes, and my mouth," she agreed. "But my point is that you allowed all of it to happen because you care for me. All the other kitties and colts belonged to their humans as well."

Her men smiled warmly. Gustov took her chin in his hand and gently kissed her. Pushing through her lips, he worked his tongue around hers. She sighed when his hand slipped inside her dress. Brushing over the curvature of her breast, his thumb gently rubbed her nipple for a few moments before moving the garment aside, exposing her flesh to anyone in the restaurant who cared to look.

To nearly any other woman, being exposed in such a manner would have been embarassing or been met with anger and a frantic scramble to cover herself. Being comfortable with her body being exhibited and knowing better than to act without asking, Lilly said, "Did you mean to do that?" She looked at the creamy mound, which was now alive with goosebumps.

Gustov apprised her breast and said, "Yes, honey. Of course."

"May I cover myself?"

Daddy said, "Not yet, Good Girl."

"Yes, sir."

His kiss was just as tender; his hand warm on her skin as he gently squeezed. When he was finished he said, "Now you may cover yourself."

"Yes, sir." As she readjusted her dress, her special place stirred.

"Thank you," said Uncle Lars. "Realizing your status with our family means more to us than you will ever know."

Lilly pushed on, anxious to make her point. "But you didn't know the maid," she said. "She didn't belong to you and she isn't part of our family. Yet you tied her to the table and...had your way with her. We all did. And she was helpless to prevent it from happening." Lilly saw herself; the black leather strands of the strap-on belt cinched around her waist, the overtly large plug affixed to the front so as to perforate a different part of the anatomy. In her head, Lilly heard the poor girl's plaintive moans as she drove the phallus into the maid's straining pussy. It was difficult to say, but she found the words: "Did we...force...her?"

Gustov was reassuring. "I can understand why you would be concerned, given the circumstances."

"It's just that sometimes she looked like she was enjoying herself and other times she seemed really frightened."

"Would you like to know how she really came to be in such a...compromising...position?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please."

Sliding his hand up her thigh, he nestled his finger into the crown of her pleat and wormed it over her button. He gently pressed and wiggled and Lilly sighed. Her pussy was already comfortably damp and she stifled a moan as he slowly worked.

The Vatspalt men understood Lilly wasn't ready to see the bigger picture. She was too new to the concubine lifestyle. The truth would have shocked her and could have potentially disastrous repercussions for everyone involved. Bringing a new concubine into the fold took great care and planning. It sometimes took years. Lying through his teeth, he said, "When she started cleaning, she spilled some coffee on one of Gustov's shirts."

"I wasn't happy about it," said Gustov, picking up exactly where he was supposed to.

The three men had discussed this potential conversation earlier, as Lilly tended to getting the housekeeper out of the suite. Even though their concubine wasn't aware of their manipulation, Lilly wasn't stupid. She had been raised in a very religious, very conservative household. She knew right from wrong and they had anticipated she would ask about their time with the maid.

The 20-year-old Hispanic beauty wasn't an employee of the hotel. She was one of Mistress Tallenger's pets, recently acquired as a trade during a lengthy trip to Southern Mexico. Mistress T had sent the concubine to their room as a gift for an incident the previous year.

When the girl rang the bell and Gustov opened the door, she silently rolled her cart into the room and bowed her head as she handed him a note: "This one is yours for the afternoon. There is no need to be gentle. Please return when finished." Succinct, and carefully written, the note needed no further details.

He smiled, handed the note to Liam and told the girl to get on her knees as he unzipped his pants. She acquiesced without protest. As with all of Mistress T's pets, this one was well trained.

The housekeeping uniform had been provided by the hotel, which was also one of hundreds of businesses around the world owned by a very discreet, very wealthy group of people. The hotel had been bought out for the party last night and all the guests, including the Vatspalts and Mistress Tallenger, were members.

"The shirt was expensive," Gustov continued, "and you don't expect that kind of sloppiness at such a nice property."

Lilly felt the warmth of his palm slide up her other thigh. A small hiccup escaped her lips when his finger dug inside her special place. She was thankful the tablecloth hid her men's actions. Uncle Lars was watching her with a sly grin on his face.

"When I threatened to tell the manager," Daddy explained, "she said she would do anything to keep that from happening. She said she was a mother." Another lie, but it helped bolster the story and he knew it would hit Lilly in the heart.

"I didn't realize that," Lilly admitted. While having never held a job, she'd gone through watching her real father lose his. It had been a time of tremendous uncertainty. She had silently feared they would become homeless. She could imagine how a mother would do anything to keep food on the table and a roof over her family's head.

Even though Lilly was just 19, she saw herself as a mother one day and she knew in her heart she'd die for her offspring. Agreeing to let strangers tie you down and fuck you to keep your job seemed a small price to pay.

"That's what she told us," said Gustov. "She said she had been clumsy before and had done...things...like this to keep her job."

"She asked if she could suck our kuks as payment for the shirt," said Daddy.

"So she actually proposed what...what you did to her?"

Gustov said, "Not exactly. But we did permit her to get down on her knees while we considered her punishment."

"She got right to work," noted Daddy with a smile. "She was...eager...to get out of trouble."

Lilly didn't say anything. She didn't like the mental image of a stranger sucking her men off, but she kept her composure.

Daddy said, "She wasn't very good at it."

"Not nearly as accomplished as you are, honey," Gustov added. Lilly smiled. She loved pleasing her men. "So we came up with a solution."

"This all happened before we saw you spying on us from upstairs," said Daddy. "Which, young lady, is something we may need to discuss in the future." He raised an eyebrow and wagged a fork at her.

Lilly didn't notice. She was making quiet humming noises now because her men were talented with their fingers. The thought of the girl willinging giving herself over to the whims of strangers was intoxicating. The eddies of an orgasm were pulsing from her clit. She had to put her fork down and grip the table.

"When I saw you standing there, finger fucking yourself as you watched us," said Daddy, "I figured you should join us."

"You know, honey, the more the merrier," Gustov said. "Based on what happened to you last night, I'm sure you can agree that there is nothing wrong with a good gang bang." He pushed deeper into her pussy and two small hiccups escaped her lips.

"Didn't you like her?" Uncle Lars asked. "It certainly looked like you did when I came down with the strap-on. You had your face buried in her cunt."

Lilly hissed a "Yes." Her knees came together quickly and she shivered. "I liked it. She tasted good." While Gustov thrust into her special place, Daddy was applying his magic touch to her clit. Restraining herself in the restaurant was difficult.

"Your pussy is...flowing," said Gustov. His breath was hot in her ear.

"I...know. I know. Jesus." When the first wave crashed, her foot hit the table leg and the glasswear jingled. Whispering, she said, "God damnit."

"Easy, Good Girl," said Uncle Lars. "Try not to make a scene."

"Oomph." She looked up to the ceiling, her jaw set tightly. Focusing on the small light over the table, it was impossible to stem the tide of her pleasure. "Fuck. Yes, sir." And then she peaked. She held her tongue but her face and chest flushed and she kicked the table again when a smaller wave crashed. The couple at the next table turned to look. When the woman saw what was happening, she turned away, giving Lilly her modesty. Her male companion, however, continued to enjoy the show.

Lilly calmed a bit when Daddy removed his finger. Gustov, however, kept her special place stuffed. He said, "It was a mutually beneficial encounter. We wanted to fuck her..."

"...And she was willing to be fucked," Daddy finished.

Lilly was momentarily relieved. The maid had agreed to the terms of their encounter, no matter how desperate it may have been. And then her men continued.

"She was no different than any other woman we've fucked since we got here," Uncle Lars said. At this, Lilly's back went stiff.

"But the Kitties and Colts party was especially good. Much better than fucking the maid." Daddy smiled. "The blond one, Lars, you know the one I'm talking about? The Russian girl who took both our dicks in her cunt at the same time? When we were finished, her pussy was wide open."

Uncle Lars nodded. "Yes, she was incredible. The noises she made."

"I thought that little British kitty was amazing," noted Gustov. Then he put on a girlish British accent, "Don't put that in my arse!" All three men laughed.

"I just love a British accent," said Daddy. "I did feel a little sorry for her, Gustov. Your cock is capable of creating a lot of...discomfort...to the uninitiated." They clinked their glasses.

"Even with the kitty masks, you can always tell when you're fucking an Asian pet," said Uncle Lars. "They are so petite. God, their pussies are like a rubber glove around my dick." The other men chuckled knowingly. "And their assholes are no different. My palm was larger than her butt cheek. After I finished, I spanked her and told her it was adorable."

With each word, Lilly grew more angry and worried. Here was proof that she wasn't enough for them. Fearful of the answer, she asked the question anyway. "Is that what you were doing at the party last night? You were...fucking...other kitties?"

Uncle Lars held his palms out and said, "Sweetheart, of course. We took you to the party so that you could be shared, along with all the other kitties. We enjoy it when others sample you as much as we enjoyed fucking the other kitties."

The words stung as deeply as she'd feared, especially since they came from Uncle Lars. Still, she kept a straight face. The Vatspalt family was very sexually progressive and this was one of the many reasons she loved them. Even when the fat man's belly hung over her back as he drove into her last night, Lilly had enjoyed herself.

But earlier this morning, she'd wondered if her second family could become less interested in what she had to offer. And then, just a few hours later, she'd caught Gustov and Daddy claiming the maid. Even Uncle Lars had taken some time to have sex with her.

And as Lilly was forced to watch him push his beautiful cock inside the bound girl, the green bile of jealousy had been percolating. But when she'd shown her feelings in the past, she had been punished; which was something she didn't care for. She felt nothing but love when she watched her men fuck Momma or Louise or Cassy. Then she realized she knew the Vatspalt women. She was connected to them emotionally. She loved Momma and her sisters.

She didn't know anything about the maid or the other slut-kitties from the party. Perhaps the issue was that these women were strangers. Then she considered that her men had been fucking all the other kitties last night and the jealousy flowed again.

It was a hell of a double standard and the realization came as a pleasant surprise; at least she understood what was happening. She loved being fucked by strangers but she couldn't stomach her men fucking other women. Inwardly, she chastised herself.

It wasn't fair to hold it against them; her second family had worked so hard to open her mind and yet, here she was, falling right back to where she used to be. Things were coming into focus. Looking at the issue from different angles, Lilly calmed down. A plan was formulating.

She asked, "Did you know the housekeeper kissed me when she left our room?"

"No," said Uncle Lars. "I would have enjoyed seeing that."

"She left her bra and panties," Lilly said. "She said her pussy belonged to us and that you had forbidden her from taking them."

"That is true," said Gustov. "It was part of her punishment for ruining my shirt."

Lilly thought about the poor girl going about the rest of her day; her pussy dribbling their man-milk down her thighs as she bent to make beds and scrub toilets and clean showers. The short uniform flashing glimpses of her perforated sex. To someone unaccustomed to exposing herself, the punishment would have been extremely humiliating. To Lilly, thinking about it was a turn-on.

Beneath the table, she placed one hand in Daddy's lap and the other in Gustov's. She wasn't surprised to discover their dicks were hard; straining against their slacks. Sliding her foot from her high-heel, she pushed it between Uncle Lars' legs. Like the other two, he was also hard. She played with them for another few minutes. Then she said, "Can we pay the bill so you can make me korka igen?" She needed them inside her.