Cultivating Lilly Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Lars smiled. "Of course, honey. Your wish is our command."

Fifteen minutes later she moaned as she slid down Gustov's imposing rapier. He kissed and sucked her nipples while she got comfortable. When he laid back, she leaned over and kissed him so Uncle Lars could dislodge her plug and replace it with his cock, which he did, but only after spending some time with his tongue circling and probing the tightness. And then she looked up to Daddy, who stood over her, slowly stroking himself. She said, "I'm ready Dad..." and then he was seated fully in her mouth. Holding her ears, he slowly fucked her face as the other two worked her over in an asynchronous rhythm.

____

Lilly squirted a fat dollop of sunscreen in her hand and said, "What did you think of the store clerk from Pretty Little Things?"

Daddy said, "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. I liked her." Perhaps if she could find playthings for her men that she felt a connection to, her jealousy could be curbed. She had been thinking about it last night, even as her men entered all three of her holes. When they finished, they tucked her into bed but she didn't fall asleep right away. She sent some texts to Cassy but she didn't respond. Then she pinged Louise and was met with nothing. Finally, she sent a message to Momma, who quickly replied.

Lilly outlined the situation.

____

Momma: "And that made you upset?"

Lilly: "Yes."

Momma: "That's understandable. Jealousy is a natural emotion when you love someone. You want to keep them for yourself."

Lilly: "I'm theirs. Why can't they be mine?"

Momma: "Yes, you belong to them. You belong to our family. That's why they shared you. We have talked about this; relationships must be open and travel in both directions emotionally. They do belong to you, honey. You can always count on them. Just like you can always count on me, your sisters and your brother."

Lilly: "I know. I love you all so much." Her special place stirred. She wanted to touch herself but couldn't do that and text at the same time.

Momma: "We love you, too. Very deeply."

Lilly: "I want to try something. Kind of an experiment."

Momma: "What do you want to do?"

Lilly laid out her plan and Momma was supportive.

Momma: "I think that's a wonderful idea, honey, and I know the men will appreciate it. I think you may discover something about yourself as well."

Lilly: "Thank you. BTW, where are Cassy and Louise? I tried texting them but they didn't respond."

A minute later Momma sent a video. Cassy was fastened to the large X-shaped brace Daddy had lovingly built for Lilly. She was positioned face-down, the chain dangling between the nipple clamps affixed to her modest breasts. Louise stood between her younger sister's widely spread legs, driving a thick double-headed dildo into both openings. Cassy's brother stood in front of her, pushing his lovely cock into her mouth. The text below the video said: "They are playing."

Lilly giggled, sent some kissy face and heart emojis and wished Momma a good night. Then she replayed the video over and over as she masturbated. When she finally climaxed, she sent some texts to Sophia and was encouraged by the response.

____

Gustov said, "I thought she was beautiful."

"Me, too," said Uncle Lars.

Lilly sipped from her glass then smiled at them. They were poolside and nude; basking in the warm sunshine. Before leaving the room this morning, they had tied her over a chair and each taken a turn. Daddy and Uncle Lars selected her pussy while Gustov chose to impale her butthole. They pulled her hair and slapped her tits. They weren't gentle and that was fine with her.

Their drooping kuks glistened from being inside her body and she felt sublimely satisfied as she rubbed sunscreen over their muscular physiques. Her pussy and butthole were sore; her tits and ass cheeks were pink and she loved it. She sat there, between her men, and slowly stroked their cocks, not caring if the other guests at the pool found their activity unbecoming. No one seemed to take offense and, despite her efforts, she was unable to coax even one from its exhausted state. Despite the domination they often displayed over her, Lilly could see there was some power in knowing she could make her men so docile.

Then it was her turn for sunscreen and the feeling of their large hands on her body was divine. "Well, perhaps I can return some of your generosity. The clerk gave me her phone number and we've been texting. She's going to come over tonight."

Uncle Lars smiled. "You are a very Good Girl." He kissed her deeply and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They made out while Daddy and Gustov continued to apply the lotion to her body.

"Thank you." And then she quivered and giggled because Gustov was rubbing her feet. He played with her pinky toes. Daddy massaged the sunscreen into her mounded flesh, tugging her nipples awake before working lower, over her rib cage, tummy and, finally, over the hairless swale of her mons.

____

Sophia arrived at their suite later that evening. Lilly swung open the door to find the woman wearing a long emerald-green gown with a plunging neckline and a lengthy slit up each leg that continued well past her hips. The gown prevented the wearing of any of the store's fine undergarments and her pointed nipples were obvious beneath the lace bodice. Her rich dark hair was done in loose-ringlet waves, with wisps of it framing her lovely face. Her pupils were huge black pools set against green coronas. She looked nervous but also excited.

Inviting Sophia inside, Lilly revealed she was wearing one of the "Surprise" ensembles purchased from Pretty Little Things. She wore the whale-bone corset, her narrow waist tightly cinched and her breasts beautifully displayed; the half-cup push-up bra that was sewn into the garment left her nipples exposed. She had mated it with the pair of pearl panties and she relished the way the little orbs moved against her clit and butthole as she walked. Thigh-high silk stockings hooked to garters that dangled from the corset. High heels completed the look. It was all in baby blue and white with dashes of soft rose colors throughout and

Sophia gasped. "Lilly, you look stunning."

"Thank you. My friend Sophia picked these out for me." They hugged and Lilly whispered, "I'm so happy you decided to come. I promise you're going to enjoy yourself." She led their guest to the sunken living room. The lights were low and the sun was setting across the valley, casting a deep amber glow through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The men were seated on the couches, nude and drinking wine. A low fire added some warmth and ambiance.

"Gentlemen, you remember Sophia." The men nodded and raised their glasses to the new arrival. "Sophia, these are my 'uncles' Liam, Gustov and Lars."

"Oh, yes, I remember." Sophia greeted them and if she was nervous by their nudity, she didn't show it. She knew where the night might lead. Lilly had been honest about that during their call earlier in the day.

____

"We would like you to join us at the hotel," Lilly said. "Are you available this evening?" She didn't need to elaborate.

There was a pause and then Sophia said, "I'm...I'm married."

"I know, but that's not what I asked." There was such a long silence, Lilly thought Sophia was going to decline the offer.

"Okay." The clerk's voice was small and tentative. She exhaled loudly into the phone. A cleansing, focusing breath. "God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"It will be fun," said Lilly. "We are good people."

Another pause. "What's going to happen to me?"

"Absolutely nothing you don't want to happen." Lilly wasn't sure she was being completely honest; she had little control over her men when they wanted sex. But she knew it was the right thing to say. She could hear Sophia breathing into the phone. Continuing, Lilly said, "We'll hang out, drink some wine, order in from the hotel restaurant and play it by ear. Maybe we will just talk. Or maybe...other stuff will happen. Either way, you will make the decision and that will be that." Or, Lilly thought, they may tie you down and do all sorts of things against your will. She hoped not. She hoped Sophia would agree to their coupling. She knew the woman was keenly interested.

Sophia had openly flirted with the men as they lounged in the dressing area at Pretty Little Things. And she had said things to Lilly in the fitting room about how attractive they were. She had remarked on noticing their hardened dicks beneath their slacks and admitted her pussy was wet. Raising the nightgown, she showed Lilly the dark spot on the crotch of her panties. "I never get this turned on at work," she confided. And then she looked a little sad. "Or at home, either. At least not anymore."

"I'm sorry," Lilly said.

Sophia sighed as she fitted Lilly's breasts into a sheer, black bra, which had two half-dollar-sized holes in the cups for the wearer's nipples to protrude. Lilly stood still as Sophia gently tugged her flesh into place and surveyed the fit as she talked, "This shop is really targeted toward women." She twirled Lilly's nipples, raising them to hardned points so that she would look good when they stepped back to the modeling area where the men were waiting. "The customers are primarily bachelorette parties. Men never come in here."

"Oh," was all Lilly could think to say.

____

"What should I wear?" Sophia had whispered into the phone earlier.

"It never hurts to dress to impress. But please don't wear a bra or panties."

"But I have some I think they will..."

"No."

And when Lilly opened the door to their suite, she was pleased to see Sophia had paid close attention to her instructions.

Looking at their guest as they stood in the middle of the living room, Lilly asked, "Do you know what korka igen means?"

"No."

Standing between Sophia and the men, Lilly slipped her fingers beneath the spaghetti straps of Sophia's dress and said, "You won't be needing this." Lilly paused and looked into Sophia's eyes.

Sophia didn't immediately return Lilly's gaze. Instead, she looked around the room. This was the moment. "You can do this," Lilly whispered. "Just take a few breaths and calm down, honey."

"I'm nervous," she whispered.

"Don't be."

Sophia closed her eyes, took several deep breaths and when she opened them, stared directly into Lilly's with steadfast determination. "Okay. Go ahead. You can take it off."

Lilly slid the straps over Sophia's narrow shoulders and the dress fell to the floor in a shimmering green pool around her strappy high heels. Looking her over, Lilly noticed Sophia's cinnamon-hued pubic hair was shaped into an adorable little heart that sat atop her mons, the point resting at the peak of her shiny, bright-pink rift. Sophia's dainty labia were already fluffed and bright with moisture; her arousal obvious. Lilly kissed Sophia lightly on the lips and Sophia made no move to stop it from happening. Stepping away, so as to present Sophia to the three men, Lilly said, "Allow them to explain."

"Okay."

The men stood and greeted Sophia with light kisses on her cheeks and tender embraces. They were already hard and their gorgeous dicks stood at attention; unapologetically saluting their beautiful guest and bumping against her thighs as they hugged. They talked quietly and Lilly brought them all flutes of sparkling wine as they got to know each other. Eventually, Uncle Lars broke the ice after watching Sophia take repeated sideways glances at their hardened rapiers. He said, "You don't have to avert your eyes, Sophia. You can look at our kuks."

Sophia giggled and Lilly said, "Kuks is Swedish for cocks."

Sophia's cheeks blushed. "It's just that...I've never done this. I've never been around so many naked men at the same time. Am I being that obvious?"

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. We enjoy gazing upon your body as well," said Daddy. "You're a stunningly beautiful woman." He placed his hands on his hips and pushed them forward. His hard-on swayed heavily, a loud smack came when it bumped against his toned stomach. He laughed and said, "I think it's pretty obvious we find you attractive." And now Sophia pointedly turned her attention to their meat.

Gustov touched her wrist and said, "You may touch them, if you like."

Sophia said, "I know. I'm just a little nervous."

"Don't be," Uncle Lars said. "We will go at your pace. Or we can simply sit on the sofa and talk the rest of the evening." This made Lilly's heart swell.

"It's entirely up to you," said Gustov.

"Or you could leave it entirely up to us," said Daddy. "At which point we will probably tie you to something and let our imaginations run wild." He looked hungrily at Sophia's femininity.

"Daddy," Lilly said, batting her eyelashes, "Be nice. She's our guest."

"No, Lilly. It's okay," Sophia said, "I want this." After a moment, Sophia gently took hold of Daddy's dick. Rolling her thumb over the purple head, it grew shiney with his pre-cum. Then she moved to Gustov and finally Uncle Lars, squeezing and then stroking them all before dancing her slender fingers over the purple-blue tips. She marveled at their impressive size. Her eyes lit up and her smile was sweet. "They're beautiful," she said to no one in particular. Then she took a few minutes to gently fondle their balls, weighing them and cupping them in her small hands. She giggled. "So heavy." Sophia's cheeks went rosey and Lilly thought she looked more beautiful than ever. She saw the admiration on her men's faces.

They liked Sophia and so did Lilly.

Her special place stirred.

Lilly smiled and sipped her drink. "I know. And they are generally full. You'd be impressed with how much...milk...they can produce." She had to stifle a laugh when she briefly thought about a dick's resemblance to a cow's udder.

Sophia smiled back. "I would like to see that."

It came as no surprise to Lilly that Sophia really enjoyed being korka igen. As the men encircled their muse, Lilly reclined on the enormous sofa. She sipped from her glass with one hand and casually massaged the pearls over her clit with the other. As she watched, she waited for her back to go stiff or her temper to rise. Instead, she only became more aroused.

The men went slowly and were gentle with Sophia. Like they had done with Lilly on Santa Lucia, they gave Sophia the option to select where each man would impale her. She slowly walked around them, as if appreciating statues in a museum.

Lilly was impressed by the woman's willingness to give herself over to them. But the men were beautiful and non-threatening and very talented. They had carried Lilly's mattress from her bed and placed it on the floor in the middle of the living room. It was covered with fluffy down pillows and soft cotton sheets. Candles were lit, soft music was playing, and as the sun dipped behind the hills to the west, Sophia pointed to Gustov's dick and quietly said, "You." Then she giggled and brought a hand to her mouth. "Can I get on top of you?"

He smiled and nodded and kissed Sophia on the cheek. Then kissed her neck and breasts and continued down her body until he was kneeling in front of her. He circled her belly button with his tongue, then ran it downward, over her mons. He kissed her heart-shaped bush and Sopia's breath caught. Delving further, his tongue wormed inside her pleat. Sophia gasped as Gustov took dainty nibbles of her meat before continuing down her legs. He finished by placing a small kiss on each or her toes.

He lay face-up on the bed, his audaciously thick manhood stood tall and unyielding and beautifully golden in the candlelight. He gently touched her ankle and Sophia stepped onto the mattress to stand over him. Lowering herself, she placed her hands on his chest and whimpered as she inserted herself on his cutlass.

Once Sophia was comfortable, Daddy gently pushed her forward so that her face was only inches from Gustov's, who kissed her deeply. Landing kisses down Sophia's spine, Daddy continued lower and began licking and nibbling the cheeks of her bottom. Working around and slowly inward, Sophia pulled away from Gustov's mouth, grinning when Daddy finally probed her butthole with his tongue. "Oh, God. That feels amoglog..," she said.

But that was all because Daddy had positioned her perfectly to receive Uncle Lars' kuk in her mouth. Which he pushed between her soft lips before she could finish what she wanted to say. Gustov kneaded and massaged Sophia's breasts as they dangled above him.

Lilly dislodged the pearls from her cunt and replaced them with the wine bottle, relishing its girth as she drove upward. Daddy was getting ready to push his cock inside Sophia's butthole, and as he did this, Lars pistoned his hips forward and Gustov thrust upward.

The clerk's eyes went very wide as each dick fully and simultaneously seated inside her body. Lilly enjoyed that moment immensely. She had looked very similar only a few weeks prior when they did the same thing to her for the first time. Then, as the men found their rhythm, Sophia's eyes rolled back into her head and her body went slack; allowing them to control her pleasure.

Lilly watched for a few more minutes, pulled the bottle from her special place and took a sip. She enjoyed the taste of herself for a moment, stood, and moved to the mattress to join them. She gently pulled Uncle Lars from Sophia's mouth so she could kneel between them; facing Sophia.

Lowering her sex to Gustov's mouth, she purred when his tongue danced over the lips of her cunt. Leaning over and a little to the side so as not to bump into Sophia, Lilly grinned and closed her eyes when Uncle Lars first probed her butthole with his tongue. Nuzzling into Sophai's neck, Lilly asked, "Are you having fun?"

Sophia's tongue swirled around Lilly's earlobe and then into her ear. "Yes," she whispered between the soft whimpers she made with each thrust. "Oh... God... Yes..." And then she moaned as Gustov and Daddy drove into her simultaneously.

"I thought you might." Uncle Lars penetrated Lilly's tightness with his dick and there was nothing left to utter, save for her grunts and moans and squeals as he fucked and periodically spanked her fanny. That was a good place to start and the evening progressed wonderfully.

An hour later, Lilly unwound herself from the group and slid off the mattress. It had been a full day, starting with a hard fucking before breakfast, lounging by the pool over lunch, and then a slow love-making session with Uncle Lars as they showered in preparation for this evening. She was exhausted long before the men were done with Sophia. She kissed them all good night and padded into Uncle Lars' bedroom because her mattress was occupied.

She stirred awake when he wrapped his muscular body around hers and slid his kuk inside her pussy. He had saved some of his man-milk for her and the warm jet he shot into her womb was welcomed. Hardly awake, Lilly purred with contentment. She loved it when a man's seed flowed inside her body. Snuggling closer into his chest, she drifted off into a deep sleep.

____

Early the next morning, Lilly quietly slid out of Uncle Lars' embrace and tiptoed through the house. She discovered Daddy asleep in his bedroom and Gustov asleep on the mattress in the living room, but Sophia was nowhere to be found. It wasn't until she climbed to the rooftop deck that she saw Sophia standing at the railing watching the sunrise. They were both nude and Lilly gently patted the woman's firm bottom as she took her place against the railing. Sophia leaned her head on Lilly's shoulder. "God, I've never been fucked like that before. Thank you."

"They are very talented," Lilly whispered. A farm tractor moved slowly through the vineyard below, the driver looking only at the two busty naked girls on the nearby rooftop. He stopped, dug a phone from his pocket and pointed it in their direction. Neither bothered to cover herself or move away.