Cultivating Lilly Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gustov's dick could be the eighth wonder of the world," Sophia said. "It's so fucking big."

"I know."

"All three of them are way above average in that department."

Lilly giggled. "I know that, too." She felt she had seen enough dicks over the last year to have a good perspective. She thought of Erik and Josh and Robby and all the cocks that had been pushed into her mouth at the party in Lake Tahoe. Then she considered the many more she had swallowed at the Kitties and Colts Gala two nights ago.

"After you and Lars went to bed, the other two fucked me silly." Sophia twirled her wedding ring on her finger. "They were so...um...creative." Her eyebrows went up. "Before I got married, I probably had sex with fifteen or twenty guys and none them ever fucked me like that, even when I was in college and they fucked like rabbits."

"My men are very talented and focused," Lilly noted. She wanted to make sure Sophia knew the men were hers.

Nodding, Sophia sighed. "We opened more bottles and they took me to the shower. They poured the wine over my body and spent almost two hours licking me clean." She shuddered. "It was incredibly decadent. I felt like their queen."

Lilly said, "They understand how to pleasure a woman." Thinking back to several previous encounters with her men, she said, "They don't always make that a priority, but when they do, it's exquisite."

Sophia nodded. "When they finished, they bathed me and then put me over the bench. They pushed one bottle in...in each place. You know, down there." She moved a hand over the little brown heart on her mons.

"You can say it."

Sophia nodded. "Inside my pussy and the other in my...bottom." Lilly smiled. She was familiar with what Sophia was describing. "As he fucked me with the bottle, Gustov said he was going to stretch my pussy." She inhaled and ran a hand through her limp hair. "Jesus, fuck. I think he may have actually succeeded. I peed when I woke up and it's still...open. Am I some sort of freak for enjoying it?"

Lilly smiled and shook her head. "It's completely normal. That's what our pussies are supposed to be used for," she said. "It's a special place that's meant to be penetrated, stretched and filled." She had learned so much from the Vatspalts. "Your bottom, too."

Considering for a moment, Sophia said, "I never thought of it like that." She looked toward the hills, which were being awoken by a bright sunshine kiss. "I've never come so hard."

"They are incredible, aren't they?"

Sophia nodded, inhaling the clean morning air. Finally, she turned to Lilly. "My husband never fucked me so well and he has a great dick. But he doesn't know how to use it. He gets on top of me, comes in about thirty seconds and then falls asleep. I'm lucky if he licks my pussy on my birthday."

"He's only one man. It's impossible for him to compete."

"That's part of it, sure. But he could at least try."

"How long have you been married?"

"Just a little over seven years."

"I'm sorry," Lilly said. "How were you able to spend the night here?"

Sophia grinned. "I told him I was going to San Francisco for a girl's night out. He never even blinked when he saw what I was wearing. He was more focused on whatever game was on the TV."

They watched the sun rise for a few minutes and then Sophia stiffened and turned to Lilly. "I feel guilty. I cheated on him."

A tear spilled down Sophia's cheek and Lilly pulled her close. "I can't change how you feel, honey. I'm sorry."

"No, I suppose you can't."

"It was a decision you made on your own."

Sniffling, Sophia said, "Yes, I know that. But now I kind of feel bad about it."

Lilly thought back to everything she had learned over the past nine months and said, "But perhaps try to separate the emotional love you feel for your husband from the physical pleasure you experienced last night. They can be very different and can be mutually exclusive from each other." She turned to face Sophia. "Fucking - or being fucked - by my men last night, doesn't mean you don't love your husband. Just like loving your husband doesn't mean you can't enjoy having sex with other people. But that's only if you are willing to try and look at both from a different perspective. You have to be able to...to compartmentalize the two experiences."

Sophia wiped the tear away and looked at Lilly with nothing but admiration. She finally asked, "How old are you?"

Shrugging, Lilly said, "I'm nineteen." She traced her finger over the curve of Sophia's breast. It was cool this morning and her smooth skin was alive with goosebumps, her nipples tight pinpoints atop dark, puckered areolas. Lilly thought they looked yummy. "Does my age matter to you?"

Sophia thought about it for a moment and Lilly took the opportunity to lean over and gently pull the girl's nipple into her mouth. Sophia shuddered beneath Lilly's tongue. "You carry yourself as someone much more mature," she said as she wrapped her hand into Lilly's dark hair and pulled her deeper into her breast.

Lilly smiled around the tiny meal in her mouth. Circling her tongue around Sophia's nipple, she definitely felt mature.

"I had sex for the first time when I was 19," Sophia explained while Lilly nuzzled, "and I think you are far more experienced than I am today."

Lilly hummed into the woman's flesh. Sophia went quiet, allowing Lilly to work, and then she said, "God, that feels good." Lilly bit down and Sophia winced. Suckling the bud into a kernel, Lilly finally pulled away, a line of saliva trailed and caught the light before falling away from Lilly's lip and landing on Sophia's breast.

Stepping close, she trailed a hand lazily up the woman's thigh and swirled the diminutive heart-shaped bush on her mons. It was stiff and filled with hardened sperm. Sophia moaned quietly when Lilly finally pushed two fingers inside her special place.

Lilly found it warm and wet and loose, as Sophia had described. A stretching session with a bottle did that and Lilly pushed a third inside to create a little tautness. Sophia whimpered. Slowly driving, opening her fingers a little more with each one, Lilly asked again, "So, does my being 19 really matter to you?"

Sophia didn't answer. She closed her eyes, hiccuping with each thrust, clearly enjoying Lilly's touch. Finally she placed her hand over's Lilly's, bringing her pleasue to a breif halt. She shook her head. "No, it doesn't." Releasing Lilly's hand, Sophia rocked up on the balls of her feet and kissed Lilly softly. Their tongues met and explored for a few moments before pulling back. She said, "I'm 33, by the way."

Lilly was thrusting agian, her hand now hot and gooey, covered with Sophia's essence. "I don't care."

"No, I suppose you don't."

"Have you ever been with a girl," Lilly asked. While an integral component of last night's festivities, she had left Sophia to be consumed by the men.

Sophia hummed and a small grin appeared. "Once, in college. I met her at a bar. We started dancing and she gave me some ecstacy. We started grinding on each other as we moved. Her hands were all over me and it felt wonderful. Then she kissed me. We made out right there, in the middle of the all those people. Later, she took me back to her apartment." Sophia chuckled. "That's something I've never told anyone."

Lilly nuzzled into Sophia's neck. "Thank you for sharing with me. Did she make you come?"

"Her name was Jennifer."

"Did Jennifer make you come?"

Sophia laughed. "Aside from her spit, I'm not even sure my pussy was wet. I liked what we were doing, but I wasn't old enough to admit it and I wondered if I was lesbian. I got in my own head and kind of ruined it for both of us."

"Will you join me in the shower?" Lilly asked. "We can watch the sun rise and go down on each other at the same time. I guarantee I will make you come."

"Okay. I would like that."

____

Uncle Lars found them on the smooth travertine tile of the rooftop outdoor shower, steam rising from their undulating bodies. Their faces were buried between each other's thighs. Sophia's pussy was delicious and Lilly's jaw was sore from the work long before she stopped tongue-fucking their guest. She finally pushed four fingers into Sophia's special place, thrusting hard, as she sucked and nibbled the woman's engorged clit. Sophia came quietly, moaning and trembling with release.

Sophia was surprisingly talented with her tongue, taking Lilly to a mellow, highly enjoyable orgasm that also left her spasming beneath the warm shower spray. Uncle Lars gazed upon them, his kuk haven already risen to the occasion. Sophia said, "Why don't you join us?"

"Thank you. It looks fun. However, we have other plans."

Sophia smiled up at him. "Does it involve your dicks inside me again?"

Grinning, he said, "It most certainly does, young lady."

Sophia giggled and Uncle Lars absently stroked his rapier. The morning light caused his dick to thow a long shadow across his flat stomach. "Lilly, go see Daddy," he said. "He's waiting to fit you with the strap-on belt."

"Yes, sir." She looked at Sophia and smiled.

"What's going to happen?" Sophia asked. There was a small crease of concern across her forehead.

"We're going to...have our way with you." Lilly thrust into Sophia's special place hard enough to elicit a whimper and said, "Last night was for you. This morning is for us."

"Oh!" Sopia's eyes went big. She couldn't tell if Lilly was joking or not. Nibbling Sophia's shoulder, Lilly twisted and pushed harder. Sophia squeaked and uttered an obscenity.

Uncle Lars surprised their guest when he pulled her into a bear hug, roughly dislodging Lilly's hand in the process.

Standing and turning off the shower, Lilly said, "I want to get to know her ass better. Can I fuck it with my strap-on?"

Uncle Lars smiled. "That's our Good Girl. Of course you can."

Sophia said, "Oh, my! What?"

Uncle Lars carried Sophia over his shoulder and Lilly winked at her. Sophia's expression was mixed with anticpation and nervousness. Lilly was getting excited at having a plaything she didn't feel jealous over. She said, "And I want to stretch her cunt some more. We'll start with a bottle and go from there."

"That sounds like a lovely idea," said Gustov. "I like how you think, honey."

"Can we tie her up?"

"Yes, honey."

Lilly was following them across the roof, giggling and prancing on the balls of her feet, her breasts swaying. She asked, "After I'm done with the bottle can I watch how you and Gustov are able to get both of your kuks in her pussy at the same time?"

"Yes, Good Girl. It would be our pleasure."

Lilly clapped. "Yipee!"

Sophia said, "Oh, God!"