Cultural Inappropriation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting her on her back again with her hips over the edge of the couch and her head against the back cushion, I grabbed both her ankles and held them firmly down against the top of the back rest. With her bent in half and staring at my naked wrinkled flesh, I pressed my aching cock back into the cum whore as I hammered her into the couch. Despite her hard orgasm earlier, the fuck slut was nowhere near finished as she grunted with my every hard thrust. Pushing my whole shaft ball deep into her gapping love hole, I pounded her body imprint into the sofa cushion as our sweaty flesh slapped against each other. Looking down at my conquered bitch while sweat dripped off my old body and onto her young flesh, I ordered the horny slut to play with her own naughty tits and she eagerly complied. When she came again, she heaved those titties up while arching her back, squeezing those nipples so hard I swore I saw milk coming out.

When I pulled out again, she leaned over and lay exhausted on her side, trying to catch her breath. Lying down next to her, I spooned up and fucked her from behind as we both lay on our sides. With one hand gripping her hair tightly and the other rubbing her moist clit, I pounded the voracious bitch until she came again, spazing and writhing in my grip. Then as I continued to pump I asked her, "Where'd you want it, slut?"

"I'm not on the pill," she replied, "Not in me... please..."

My body sped up as I was getting close and when the time came, I simply pulled out while still in the spooning position and just squirted all over her warm flesh. I came so hard it hit all the way up to her face, covering her bare round tits and her firm abs. Then I held her as we rested for a few minutes before saying, "It's almost lunch. Make me a sandwich, woman!"

Needless to say, Victoria was different after that day in every way you probably think she would be. She was actually a lot more cheery, at least with my son. Around me she was awkward, sometimes quiet. Most definitely she could not make eye contact with me. We didn't actually talk about it, as it usually is with Asians and our passive aggressive nature. However, I will tell you this, about a day after the incident, I woke up one night hearing an obvious loud fucking. It was strange because since the first day I stayed with them, I had never heard a peep out of the young couple. My room actually wasn't adjacent to theirs, so you can imagine how loud it was. As I approached their bedroom, I noticed the door was left open with a two inch crack. When I looked in, I saw Victoria riding my son cowgirl on the king size bed, screaming and moaning like a savage whore.

My son was obviously enjoying it, but he kept telling her, "Quiet down babe, my dad will hear you!"

To my surprise, Victoria replied, "Good... I want him to hear me."

Despite her changes though, things were still uneasy in the home. As I've said, they argued a lot and often she would disrespectfully nag him. Soon I was beginning to wonder perhaps she just needed another hard lesson. A few days later, I got a call from my son at work saying he was held back by a project and would not be home until it was very late. It was just the opportunity I was waiting for as I approached Victoria in the kitchen.

She was still wearing her work clothes, a grey business suit dress with the skirt cut off at the top of her knees. Her hair was dolled in a librarian's bun and she was wearing glasses. She slightly flinched when I walked in before giving me a nod and going back to tossing some salads at the counter, telling me dinner would be ready soon. However, her whole body froze the moment I walked up and pressed against her. In a serious tone I asked her, "Why do you nag my son so much? Why do you disrespect him?"

In a trembling voice she responded without turning around, "Every couple fights, it is normal. It is what it is."

Leaning down to her ear, I whispered, "You wouldn't disrespect me, would you?"

Again in a trembling whisper, she replied, "No... of course not."

Putting my hands around her waist, I continued, "Of course you wouldn't. I saw you riding my son the other night. You wanted me to see that, didn't you? No woman respects a man she dominates. Women respect men that hold them down and fuck them, not those who make love to them."

A sultry gasp escaped her at my words and I could clearly see her skin blush. Then finally turning around, she cleared her throat and replied, "No, I wanted you to see us so you know our sex life is fine. We've been fighting and we hadn't had sex in a while before you came. I was vulnerable and so... that incident was a onetime thing. That was all. I said I was sorry for my behavior earlier, but I'm ... I'm fine now."

In a devious tone, I commented, "Oh... so this is how you want to play? Sure. I like to play too."

She was still staring at me confused when I quickly took hold of her hair bun and dragged her over to the dining table. Then as she struggled and begged, I pressed her down hard on the cold wooden surface, bending her over the edge of the table before taunting her, "You're telling me you don't like this? To be taken? To be held down?"

In a frantic tone, she whimpered, "Omg.... what... what are you doing?"

Taking out a roll of saran wrap from the cupboard, I bounded her wrists and forearms straight together tightly behind her back as she struggled against the table, pleading with me, "Stop! Please? Stop! This isn't right..."

Looking at my bounded slave, I walked back and forth admiring this beautiful slut in her business suit dress, hair bun, and glasses before complimenting her, "You look absolutely fuckable..."

Again, another reluctant gasp escaped her lips at my words as she squirmed helplessly bent over the dining table, like a delicious dish ready to be savored. Scrunching her business skirt up to her waist, I ripped her pantyhose to shreads as she whimpered before pressing her panties into her cunt with my fingers. As I expected, the fuck slut was wet as I felt the heat coming out of her salacious pussy. Holding her panties tightly against her cunt in a wedgy, I gave her a few hard rubs until the fabric was completely soaking wet. While Victoria moaned to herself, I delightfully taunted, "Why are you wet, slut?"

Pulling her panties off, I stuffed the wet fabric into her mouth as she protested. Then kneeling down, I grabbed her hips and spread her pussy lips open before feasting on the moist appetizing cunt. The more I sucked the juice out of her, the more the lewd whore's muffled moans filled the room. In minutes her breathtaking model-like body started to hump against my face as she squeezed my tongue with her pussy lips, the whole time moaning senselessly with her eyes closed.

After a bit as I had my fill, I took off my belt and said to her, "You will learn to be respectful."

Panic set in as she opened her eyes and stared at me standing behind her while she was still helplessly bounded and bent over the table. Then without warning, I let the first lash fall on her round luscious ass as she jerked and yelped in pain, mumbling in her panties, "OMG!! What the fu..."

I wasn't playing, I gave it to her hard and I knew she felt the pain from each of her crying screams. Yet I could also tell she was aroused as each yelp was trailed off with a deep desperate moan. The more I whipped her, the more she flexed her hips until she was throbbing against the table. When I was done, her ass was covered in red welts and her inner thigh was dripping with her love juice. Taking a firm grip of her tender ass, I dug 3 fingers into her soaking wet cunt before forcing her to cum all over my hand. Then removing the panties from her mouth, I made the horny bitch lick my fingers clean.

She was already putty in my hands at this point, whether she was still fighting it inside was another story. However, when I pulled her off the table, she slumped to her knees and just stared up at me while I unbuckled my pants. Bobbing my hard cock in front of her eyes with my arms crossed, I just stared down without saying a word. She knew what I wanted and after a brief pause, opened her mouth and took me in, sucking obediently like the good cock slave. She was conquered and she knew it, not because I was forceful with her, but because I had her all figured out.

Again, she was good. It didn't take much for my swollen member to start throbbing and my body was set on fire. After several minutes of her obediently sucking my cock, licking my shaft, and nibbling on my balls, I reached down, opened her blouse, and popped out her spectacular plump firm tits. Then taking her head with both hands, I held it still as I pumped her face while she stared right at me with those angelic eyes. That was all I could take before tilting her head back until she was looking straight up while I rammed deep into her throat. As I felt her gag reflexes squeezing my overly engorged member, I pounded the throat slave until I was about to cum.

When I pulled out, I squirted my hot semen all over her face and glasses, with several drops all over the kitchen floor. With a tight grip on her hair bun, I pulled the bitch's face to the cum puddles and ordered her to lick them clean. Then while she was at it, I made the mutt lick and suck my toe as she reluctantly complied. When I untied her and removed the saran wrap, she looked at me with a bit of disappointment. I knew what she wanted and I answered, "You want cock? Your husband will be home later."

That evening, I woke up in the middle of the night with Victoria on top of me in nothing but her satin dark nightie. She was aggressive as fuck, sucking on my neck and humping her horny flesh against mine. In a pitiful voice, she begged, "May I have your cock, sir?"

In a bit of a daze, I asked, "Isn't David home?"

She whimpered like a soft kitten and replied, "Yeah, but he passed out the moment he came in. What is a horny girl supposed to do?"

"Alright," I answered, "You know what to do."

Taking off my underwear with her teeth, she grabbed my cock and went beast mode on it with her tongue and lips. Then making good use of her expert throat, she brought my old cock back to life as it swelled up with throbbing veins. When it was as hard as a rock, the insatiable whore climbed on top of me and lowered her sweet pussy down before riding me with all she's got. This is the only way a woman should ride a man, with his permission.

I lay there with my hands behind my head as I watched this temptress put on a show. Under the moonlight, she twerked and jerked on my cock, arching her back, squeezing her gorgeous tits, and holding up her long soft silky hair while moaning softly to herself. But at the end of the night, she wanted what she couldn't get from my beta boy son, to be held down and fucked hard. With her ankles wrapped around my neck, I hammered my daughter-in-law into the bed as she ran her fingernails up and down my back. Whenever she dug her nails into my flesh, I knew the little horny slut came. Finally, when I was ready, she got to her knees on the bed with me standing over her and stared like a hungry baby with her mouth wide open. With a mouthful, she swallowed, not letting a single drop escape her lips.

Things... kind of escalated from there. As I've said, I was there for a month and there were plenty of opportunities to fuck my tender juice daughter-in-law. With each session, I pushed her sexually deeper and deeper, teaching her how to worship cock. At first she was still quite reluctant, every time I approached her, she would fight me off a bit before submitting to my meat carnage. I remember this one night, I walked into their bedroom while they were sleeping and woke her up. Then while my son slept soundly nearby, I face-fucked the succulent whore next to the bed on her knees in her underwear. Oh the expression on her face when she first saw me with my throbbing cock next to her bed that night.

For the most part, my son never noticed anything. He only mentioned how Victoria's demeanor had changed a bit and she was much more cheerful. He was also glad to see that we were getting along, confessing the decision to let me stay with them for a month was not a popular one with her. I don't think he was naïve, but more just distracted from the marriage woes and burying himself in his work. I know at the very least, many of this late nights weren't actually at work, but at a bar getting drunk with his friends.

As I've said, the more we fucked, the more savage we became and I pushed her further and further down a dark sexual road. However, it wasn't as if I planned it, so I didn't exactly have any .... toys with me. I had to make do with whatever I could find in the house. One time during one of my son's late nights, I found Victoria alone in their bedroom folding clothes. Again, she was reluctant at first, struggling and trying to pry my molesting hands off her young tender flesh as I groped every part of her lewd body. Finally, I pinned her down on the bed and bounded her wrists tightly together above her head with the rope from her bathrobe. Then as she shook her head in a mild panic, I snatched a pair of clothe pins on her hard red nipples.

It was a delightful sight watching those pins standing straight up as her tits heaved up and down from her heavy breathing while I sucked on her sensitive clit and licked her flavorful cunt. Then tugging on them like control sticks, I literally toyed with her body as I pumped her aching pussy with my menacing cock. Each time I wanted her to squeal, I'd give the clothe pins a hard pull and forced her to arch her back. And when I was about to cum, I pulled on them so hard that all she could do was gasped in pain and pleasure, cumming hard with me until the clothe pins snapped off her sore nipples.

It wasn't just about the physical conditioning of course. To bring down an entitled snobby bitch, you have to humiliate her and put her in her place. One Saturday, my son had to go back into work for the whole day and that was the perfect golden opportunity. The moment his car pulled out of the drive way, Victoria stared straight at me with both fear and sexual anxiety. It was pretty late into my stay and she was much more compliant at this point, even though internally she was still resisting.

I sat on the living sofa and ordered the cock whore to strip for me. After a brief hesitation, Victoria slowly undressed piece by piece until her whole sumptuous body was completely naked before me. To my surprise, she still tried to cover her naked shame with her hands despite the fact I had fucked her so many times prior. Telling you the truth? Her humiliation at the thought of being a conquered bitch turned me on even more than her compliance.

As I've mentioned earlier, I didn't bring anything to the visit, so I had to make do with what was available. It just so happened they had a dog before that passed away and hadn't replaced it. I found the collar and leash in their garage and delighted the size was for a big dog. Victoria stared in shock when I brought the chain leash and leather collar out from under the sofa. At first I didn't think she realized what I had in mind. However, when I ordered her to her hands and knees on the coffee table, she knew what I had planned.

As I tried to secure the dog collar on her, she hesitated and protested, "Isn't this ... going a bit too far?"

With a smile, I gave her ass a hard spank and immediately she became docile, like a mutt at the vet with a thermometer up her ass. When I finally was able to snap the collar around her sensual neck, she cringed at the scent of the dog still on the collar. I think it was at that moment it finally connected in her mind what she had become. Then securing the chain leash on the collar, I admired my work before pulling on the leash tightly and spanking her ass a few more times. With a smirk I said to her, "Time to walk the bitch."

Taking the leash, I led her off the coffee table as my fuck slave crawled on all fours with the most humiliated pathetic look on her face. She was an absolute sight, her toned muscles moved with every curve of her succulent body as she walked like a bitch on all fours. When I opened the glass sliding door to the yard, she started to panic and pulled back on the leash, muttering to me, "Fuck no! It's day time! My neighbors will see me!"

With a wicked smirk, I retorted, "Your backyard is fenced in, nobody is going to look. How often had your neighbors talked to you through the fence? Come on, be a good bitch."

Reluctantly, she finally complied after I tugged on her a few more times. Slowly I walked her around the backyard a couple of laps before bringing her right to the middle of the grassy area. Then having her kneeling like a good pet, I popped out my meat and ordered her to suck while petting her hair and complimenting, "Good girl..."

The whole time she worked my devious cock, her eyes wandered left and right, fearing one of the neighbors might be peeping through the fence. I honestly don't know if anyone did. When my cock was swollen and hard, I squatted behind her as she positioned on all fours. Then pulling the leash, I fucked the horny slut with all I got while taunting her, "Come on bitch, bark for me!"

She was wild, it was obvious the public humiliation had her aroused and horny as fuck. The harder I ravaged her flesh, the more she tried to restrain her unyielding moans, covering her mouth tightly each time her body came again and again. The more humiliated she was, the more savage I became as I tugged hard on the leash and spanked her ass continuously until she started to growl softly like a bitch in heat. After several minutes, I pumped her a cunt load of my sticky hot cum. Then collapsing on the grass, she passed out with my semen oozing out of her pussy. I just left her there and went back inside. It was a warm day, she wasn't in any danger, don't worry.

You're probably wondering where this story is going at this point, right? Seems like Victoria and I had reached an understanding and we were a good sexual match. You're probably thinking whether she did divorce my son and ended up with me. Well, no, she didn't and I didn't want that. I had no feelings for her at all, honestly. My wife of 50 years just passed and well, again Victoria was not really my type. And of course, I was not going to steal my son's wife. The whole thing started because of how disrespectful she was, so truthfully, I just wanted her to treat my son better. But of course, for any relationship to work, it requires both sides to know what they are doing.

My son actually offered to move me in permanently and to my surprise, Victoria did not oppose when it was brought up one evening. She just sat there quietly and smiled when my David asked her if this was alright. However, I turned him down because I enjoyed my independence and honestly thought I intruded on their marriage long enough. So on my last day, which was a Friday, Victoria took the day off and told my son she was going to help me pack up and stuff. You know, doing my laundry and buying things I might need, etc... She was being a very considerate daughter-in-law, one that I had expected when I first arrived.

However, as you've probably guessed, we fucked like rabbits. I had the ravenous whore completely naked on her knees on top of the living room coffee table while I pumped her soaking cunt from behind. With her arms bent and bounded behind her back with my belt, her upper body was being held up only by the chain leash connected to her leather dog collar while I mercilessly rammed the filthy slut. Her long silky black hair was down covering half her face as she moaned and grunted mindlessly to the rhythm of my hard cock. That... was the state we were in at noon, when my son suddenly walked in on us.