Cultural Inappropriation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, I was driving hard into the vulgar bitch and didn't even hear any doors open. It was actually the loud thump of his briefcase falling to the floor that finally caught my attention. There he was, David, standing with his eyes wide open and jaw dropped to the floor. He was beyond shocked, as you can probably imagine how a man would feel walking in on his father fucking his beautiful wife. Not only so, he probably had never seen his wife bounded and being fucked like a meat slave on a leash.

Victoria was surprisingly quiet, I think she was so deep in the sexual trance, it didn't quite register in her mind what was going on. She glanced over at David, but there were no expression on her. Though I had stopped in my track, the insatiable slut was still humping her ass back against my body while my son stood there frozen stunned. After a brief moment of awkwardness, David fell to his knees and actually cried, screaming, "WHHYYY?!?!?!?"

Now I don't know how you would respond in such a situation, but I was pretty sick of his behavior. At that moment, I scolded him, "See! This is exactly why she wants to divorce you! You walked in on your wife fucking another man and all you do is cry?"

As I pulled out of Victoria and let go of the leash, reality finally caught up with her as she gasped in shame, sitting on the coffee table still with her wrists bounded behind her. Walking up to my son, I pulled him up to his feet and actually slapped him hard before scoffing, "Be a fucking man for once! Aren't you pissed?"

Still sniffing and pouring the water works, he mumbled, "Well... yeah... what the hell are you doing fucking my wife!!! How can you do this to me!?!?"

Giving him another hard slap, I continued, "Wake the fuck up, boy! I'm not the issue. If it is not me, it'll be another man. And I'm not just talking about this. You treated this bitch like your princess. You gave her all the best of everything. You tried your best to be the best husband. Yes? And what? Did she appreciate? Not only did she nag you day and night, but she was about to leave you in a divorce. Aren't you pissed?!"

There was a sudden shift in the demeanor of my son as my words finally drove through to him after his emotions were twisted by the shock of watching his beloved princess reduced to a nasty cum whore. As I watched the anger built up in him, I gave his ass a slap and nodded towards his slut of a wife on the coffee table, "Go and take your anger out on her. Put the bitch in her place. Time to grow up. Time to be a man."

Victoria was squealing in fear as David approached her in anger. I think she actually thought he was going to beat her or something by how angry he was. However, he pressed the fuck slut down on the coffee table on top of her bounded wrists before unzipping his pants and releasing his raging hard meat. Relief came across her face as David spread her legs and started viciously driving his angry cock into the bitch's soaking cunt, shouting out with each hard forceful thrust, "Take my cock, bitch! I'm not good enough for you?! You were going to leave me?! Fuck you, whore! Fuck you!"

I was proud of my boy, for the first time in a long time. He viciously rammed the luscious tramp like a man supposed to. Needlessly to say, Victoria loved every minute of it as she started to buckle wildly under his aggression. As he picked up speed, he started slapping those swaying fat titties as she came screaming and jerking. Then putting his hands around her throat, he choked the bitch as he pumped her, taunting, "You cock loving whore... you want more cocks don't you?"

Without any invitations, I walked over and immediately jammed my slippery hard cock into my daughter-in-law's throat as she took it with her face upside down over the edge of the coffee table. Then as the filthy cum bitch gagged on my man meat, I pulled on her hard sensitive nipples and squeezed them until she was twitching and groaning like a feral beast. She was going crazy, arching her back and thrusting her hips as she took the double cocks like a meat on a skewer. The cum slut came a couple of times on our cocks as her body spazzed out of control. Oh, I savored every minute of her throat vibrating on my cock as she gave in to the rapture of her orgasms.

We pumped the fuck slut for several minutes before David pulled her up by the waist and then sat back down on the sofa. Then as Victoria rode her husband cowgirl style with her wrists bounded behind her, my boy grabbed hold of the chain leash and taunted her, "Ride me you vulgar slut! Squeeze my hard cock!"

Much to both our delight, the trained mutt sped up with her eyes closed and mumbling incoherently as she bounced, "Yes... yes sir..."

David made his wife suck a couple of his fingers before shoving them deep into her anus as she rode him. Then looking towards me, my son beckoned, "Dad... help this bitch out? She needs more cock."

There was a sudden pause when Victoria strangely came out of her trance and looked at him, pleading, "Wait... wait... what are you guys doing?"

Rubbing my cunt juiced covered cock knob on her anus, I whispered, "What did you think he meant, princess? What's the matter, never had a cock up here before?"

"Noo... no... please...," she continued as she struggled on David's cock, "I don't think that is for fucking..."

Looking at David, I shrugged and said, "Son...? Ahem..."

He knew exactly what I meant and pulled the meat whore's face down to his by the leash before scolding her, "You'll take whatever I give you, wherever I want it. Got it, slut?"

A docile whimper came out of his horny wife as David held her bounded body tightly against his. Then telling the bitch to relax her anus, I pressed my hard mushroom past her overstretched anal ring while she squealed like a conquered slave. With every thrust, I hammered my man meat deep into her virgin rectum as she buckled and flexed her hips to accommodate the invading rod. When I finally got it ball deep into her, the two of us started up together like pistons in a car engine as we ripped the insatiable skank into pieces.

She was going insane as we pumped her into oblivion, grunting loudly with her mouth wide open. With his face buried between Victoria's soft round breasts, David had his way with her titties as he thrust up into his wife's dripping cunt. From my position, I wrapped her silky Asian hair into a ponytail and pulled tightly on it for balance as I ripped her rectum apart. As she came again and again on our combined cocks, squeezing both of us with her tight fuck holes, she convulsed and screamed like a crazed maniac, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! OH FUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

I was fucking her for a while before David walked in on us and so I couldn't hold it in after this session. Pumping my seed deep into her bowel, I pulled out and rested on the sofa as my boy continued hammering his thick cock into his bitch of a wife. He was learning how to be a man and eager to test the limits of his newly trained slut. Taking her tightly by the hair, he dragged her over to the glass sliding door and pressed her magnificent tits flat against the cold surface while she stood partially bent over still with her arms bounded behind her. He held her in place by the hair as he rubbed his engorged angry cock around her sphincter, muttering, "Let the neighbors see what a voracious cock slut you are..."

As David rammed his angry cock past his wife's anal ring, she screamed and squirmed in place, "Oh shit! SHIT!! No, baby! Please... no.... fuck... you're too big!"

It was fucking amazing watching my boy slowly throb his young thick cock deep into his bitch until she was completely impaled on the hard meat with her anal ring tightly wrapped around it like a thin rubberband. Then as he started pounding her rectum, she actually cried and whimpered like a truly conquered slave. After several minutes, as her anus started to loosen, her gasping cries turned into low unfiltered moans while David picked up his speed and pumped her sphincter with the full length of his cock until his balls hit her pussy. Victoria was gone at this point, groaning and grunting senselessly with her mouth open as my son fucked her into the glass door with a tight grip of her hair.

I don't think she had ever been fucked like that before and had my son done this earlier, their marriage would probably not be on the rocks. David was taking all her shit, all her nagging, and all the time she belittled him and redirecting the rage back at her as he lost control of himself. Finally, he let go of her hair and grabbed her neck instead while picking her up by the waist. Then I watched in amazement as he jackhammered the naughty slut's anus by holding her tightly against his body in midair off her feet. When her next orgasm hit her, she screamed without restraint while her whole body spazzed out of control, kicking her feet in the air as David held her tightly.

Then David pulled out and immediately Victoria slumped to the floor exhausted and tired with loads of cum oozing out of her anus. She was pretty much unrecognizable at this point; hair all messed up, face covered in sweat, spit, and tears. We rested a bit in the living room before finally untying her and cleaning up.

For the rest of that day, I just packed up and relaxed. The young lovers were alone in their bedroom for the most part, but they were just talking. I imagined they needed to figure things out for themselves about their marriage. Later that evening, we went out for a farewell dinner, but it was of course awkward and quiet. The only time I talked was actually just lecturing them both about marriage, the roles and functions of a husband and wife. You know? Those things they both refused to listen to earlier and dismissed as old and outdated. Some things are never outdated, but they're important to the nature of our existence.

That evening, I didn't get much sleep. No, it is not what you are thinking. I was alone in my room trying to sleep, but the two young lovers kept me up with their all night fucking. However, I was glad though, because I knew their marriage was healing and heading in the right direction. They both gave me a pleasant hug as I boarded my plane the next day for home.

So... well, they didn't get divorced. A year or so later, they had their first kid. I never stayed with them again for such a long period. Actually because of my age, they came to visit me during the holidays and stayed at my house a couple of nights each time. But, nothing raunchy happened. Well, nothing except making me endure the moaning and groaning of them fucking in my guestroom. However, Victoria was much more pleasant to be around and I'd even say, very well-mannered and respectful. Even as a guest in my house, she would go out of her way to bring me a cup of tea or a plate of sliced fruits. And of course we never talked about what happened, that's the one great thing about being Asian. We tend to be passive aggressive and pretend certain things never happened.