Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 05.1

Story Info
Kats Wild Weekend in London Part 1.
12.8k words
4.81
7.5k
8
0

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter five: Kat's Wild Weekend in London Part 1

This is module two, chapter five part one. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter four Kat got acquainted with the locals in London. Chapter five is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

It's Friday morning; Kat shuts the alarm off and looks over to her best friend, Tif. She says, "Morning sunshine. How are you feeling?"

Tif responds, "Tired. We've had several late nights followed by early mornings in a row. I feel like I am worn out."

Kat sighs, "Me too. But we have no one to blame but ourselves. Our late nights are our own doing."

Both girls crawl out of bed and head to the bathroom.

Tif continues the conversation, "But our late nights were worth it right? I think I will always give up a little sleep for some good sex."

Kat replies, "Speak for yourself. I have not had any sex since we joined the mile high club with Richard on the way over here."

"That's your choice hon, you have lots of options to choose from."

The girls jump in the shower together and continue the conversation.

Kat replies, "But which one would I choose? They are all locals and we are out of here in a week."

Tif says, "Listen, I completely respect your choices. I always will. But obviously, I have a hunger for sex. You have a hunger for cum. We have both gotten those needs met this week. If you feel like you need something more. Go get it."

They finish the rest of their shower with limited conversation and quickly join the rest of their group for breakfast.

During breakfast, Colin keeps his head down, avoiding eye contact with Tif. On the walk to the office, Tif prompts Colin, "Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

Colin quietly responds, "I feel awkward this morning. I mean, with the stuff we have done. Now I need to work with you on a professional level."

Tif responds, "We talked about this beforehand. Compartmentalize Colin. You are very good at it with work stuff. Use it here."

Colin says, "I think I am struggling to see where this... where we are going. Can you at least let me know what your plan is so I can prepare?"

Tif stops Colin short of the entrance to the building and says, "Colin. I want you to experience as many sexual activities as there is to experience with a woman as is feasible in the time we have together. I am going to teach you all of them. And we can practice as much as you want until you feel you are great or until we run out of time; whichever happens first. I also want to teach you strategies about how to talk to women, how to pursue them, things like that. When I am done, you will be ready to have whatever type of relationship you want to have and feel confident in being able to do so."

Colin thinks for a second and then shakes his head in agreement. He asks, "Why are you doing this for me?"

"Maybe I'm not doing it FOR you." Then she walks away inside the building. Colin thinks on her response for a brief moment and then follows.

Friday flies by. Oliver lets most of the group out early. Tif stays behind to work with Sten to finish up the project plan. Kat tells her that she is going to catch up with Jamison and then head back to the hotel.

Tif meets with Sten in a conference room where some work and a large amount of flirting ensues.

Tif finally asks, "Sten are you just going to blow sunshine up my skirt or are you going to ask me out at some point?"

Sten fakes like he is shocked and then responds, "What? You don't like what we are doing?"

Tif says, "I might consider it decent foreplay if it's leading somewhere. But if it's not, then I need to squirt the cold hose on you."

"Ouch. So where would you like this to lead?"

"I want you to take me out to dinner tonight, use all that charm you have to keep me in a good mood. Then take me back to your place where you offer to give me a full body massage. You spend 30 minutes rubbing your oiled up hands all over my naked body until you finally plant your face on my dripping wet pussy. After bringing me to a wonderful orgasm, your going to climb on the bed and push your hard cock deep inside my tight wetness and pump me hard until you just can't stand it anymore and need to release your manly load. Was that specific enough for you."

Sten stands there actually shocked. After he doesn't say anything for almost a full minute, Tif starts again, "Or... Maybe not. Maybe you are all show and no glow. Never mind then. I guess I will take my leave."

Tif starts to head to the door when Sten steps in her way. A mixture of silence and sexual tension fills their space. Finally Tif looks at him and asks, "So what is it then Sten?"

Sten says quietly, "It would seem as if you are a little bit of a dirty girl, more than I could have hoped for."

Tif smiles and responds, "If you only knew."

Sten asks, "So, are you up for a bit of a wild time then?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well. Normally I play poker with some friends of mine on Friday nights. Are you up to entertaining all of us?"

Tif pauses briefly and then asks, "How many friends are we talking about?"

"There are four of us. Let's see who the bold one is now."

"That's funny. You see, I thought you would want all of this," she backs up and presents her body, "to yourself."

Sten laughs, "Well you escalated this. None of us have had the chance to spend group time with anyone who wasn't a stripper. You're not a stripper are you?"

"Uh. No. You're not setting me up for some gang rape are you? I'd hate for our arrangement to end poorly."

"No. No. No. None of us are like that. We just talk about sex all the time, but don't know a girl who would be willing to entertain all of us. I would be like a king to them if I were the one that brought the girl in. Would you be interested in doing me AND my friends tonight?"

Tif pauses and thinks for a moment and then responds, "I'll consider it. But for now, I feel like I need to head to the hotel and get ready for whatever the night presents. What time does the game start?"

"8 o'clock."

"I'll call you by 7 and let you know."

Tif walks around Sten and starts to head for the door. As she passes him, she reaches down and cops a feel on his package. He was semi-erect and definitely filled out his slacks. All the way back to the hotel, she considers his proposal. On one hand, she is supposed to continue her lesson with Colin tonight. On the other hand, he is not ready for sex. She thinks some more. She has not been in a group sex party this big since her on again off again boyfriend Tug and his friends banged her. Hmmm...

After Oliver dismissed the group and everyone goes their separate ways, Kat heads to find Jamison. As expected, he is sitting at his cube. She slides inside the half wall and sits on the edge of his desk. She crosses her bare legs and asks him what he is doing. He mentions he was about to head out for a late lunch. Kat asks if she can join him. He replies, "I really do need to get food and I am afraid if you go, I am just going to want to take you some where and seduce you."

Kat smiles and replies, "And what is so bad about that?"

"Remember that part about me really needing to get food? I did not get breakfast."

"I am sure you visited the vending machine though."

Jamison frowns at Kat and then says, "You know I can't say no to you. Alright. Let's go."

Kat is polite and lets him get a sandwich. Throughout the trip, Kat keeps teasing him and describing details of the blowjob she wants to give him. Finally he says, "Dang it girl. Can we just go somewhere and do something? You're giving me blue balls just talking about it."

Kat smiles and says, "I thought you'd never ask. Can we go to the locker room in the gym on the 3rd floor?"

"Good idea. Let's go."

They head to the 3rd floor and sneak into the guy's locker room. Better for Kat to get caught in the men's locker room than the other way around. They head into one of the vacant showers and pull the curtain. Kat sits down on the bench and quickly goes to work.

Kat gives him the best blowjob he has ever had, making sure to do all the things she described throughout lunch. Finally after much work, Jamison quietly grunts and sends his seed into Kat's mouth. She swallows it down leaving just a bit to savor at the end. After a moment of enjoyment, she swallows one more time and reluctantly releases Jamison to get dressed.

They sneak back out of the locker room and off to the elevator without anyone knowing the better. After a brief and delightful verbal exchange, they wish each other a fine weekend and go their separate ways.

Kat walks by the conference room and sees Tif and Sten still talking so she heads to the hotel by herself. She remembers to grab some gum this time. As she walks in, she decides to stop by and chat with Phillip. As she approaches, he greets her with that usual big smile.

Phillip says, "Hello Kat. How might I be of service today?"

Kat leans in and says, "I would really like to find someone handsome that would be willing to let me suck their dick until they send their man juice down my throat. Do you know anybody like that?"

Phillip smiles and says, "It is unusual but I have a second person here today and I was about to go take a break. But I could be persuaded to help you out. I mean it is my duty I think."

Kat smiles, "Excellent. I will expect you upstairs then... soon."

Phillip nods as another guest walks up to the concierge station. Kat heads to her room to freshen up before her guest arrives.

Approximately 20 minutes later a light tap on the door gets the event started. Kat lets Phillip in. He says he has about 15 minutes. Kat tells him to get undressed. She takes her blouse and bra off releasing her big melons. She lies down on her back with her head hanging off the bed slightly and waves him over.

He comes over and slips his half erect manhood in her mouth and reaches out and grasps both of her full breasts in his hands. As he squeezes each breast, he pushes his cock in and out of Kat's mouth. Within a couple minutes, he is fully erect. Kat reaches around, grabs his ass, and pulls him in deep. His cock slides down her open throat easily at this angle. Phillip uses her tits as handles and starts fucking her mouth deeper and deeper until his balls start hitting Kat in the forehead.

It only takes a few minutes of sliding his dick in and out of Kat's mouth before Phillip starts grunting. He pulls his cock almost all the way out before firing his first shot of warm cum into her mouth. She swallows it down with ease. Shot after shot goes in and down until the event is over. Phillip pulls all the way out and Kat licks her lips. He lets go of her breasts and stands fully upright. Kat smiles and stands up as well. They get dressed while commenting on how good the experience was.

Phillip thanks her for such a good work break and comments that they should get started on their planned sightseeing by 9 am tomorrow.

Kat gets cleaned up and grabs a new piece of gum. She decides to head down to the ice cream place in the lobby. As she walks into the lobby, she sees Colin sitting at a table and drops by to talk to him.

"Hi Colin. How are you?"

Colin tilts his head and looks her up and down and tries to smile. He says, "I am doing okay. I am happy to be done with this week and finally get a break."

Kat replies, "Do you mind if I join you?"

Colin shakes his head in agreement. Kat asks, "Colin you look a little worried. Are you okay?"

Colin looks at Kat and says, "I am just lost in thought."

"Do you want to talk about it."

"I think it would be helpful, but I don't know what to say or where I would start."

Kat pauses and then probes, "Does it have to do with you and Tif? I am her best friend and we talk about everything. I think I am mostly up to date with you two. I may be able to help."

Colin looks at her very worried and he turns red. Kat sees this and comments, "Colin. You have nothing to worry about. Your secrets are safe with me. Why don't we talk about it and I will see if I can help."

Colin continues to worry. Kat waits him out. She finally says, "I am going to go get some ice cream and then I'll be back. Think about how I can help you."

Kat gets ice cream and returns a few minutes later. She sits back down and says, "Talk to me Colin. I know I can help."

Colin says, "Okay. I'll try. There are two key things I am going over and over in my mind and I cannot solve the riddle."

"Tell me the first one."

"Why is Tif interested in helping me? Why would she choose a nerd like me? There is no chance in hell I would ever get a girl half as hot as you or her to talk to me ordinarily. Yet she has spent focused time with me almost every day. She has been patient and gentle. She has been a dream. Why?"

Kat smiles and replies, "She and I are a lot alike you know. Anyway. There are a few things you should know about us. One, we love sexual activities. More specifically, Tif loves sex a lot and I love to give blowjobs. At any rate, we are very sexual."

Colin nods and says, "I guess. You're both young and just starting your sexual journey."

Kat continues, "Two, we also like to help people. We were newbies once just like everyone else. And we had someone help us. So now we are paying it forward. When we see a great person that is struggling with something, we want to help. So, in your case, we think you are a great person who just needs a little support. So we want to help."

Colin ponders this and this asks, "Okay, but why me? I am a nerd."

"Well, that brings me to number three. Contrary to your humility, you are a handsome guy. You're in good shape for someone who spends a lot of time behind a keyboard. You're kind. You're sweet. You're caring. Those are all traits that a girl can appreciate. I also hear that you have a nice cock and a real good size bust."

This makes Colin turn dark red. Kat says, "I'm sorry Colin. I did not mean to embarrass you."

Colin starts to recover and says, "It's okay. I do not receive many compliments that are not computer related. And I am pretty sure I have never received a compliment about my uhhh... sexual packaging..."

Kat continues, "Did I address your first question?"

Colin shakes his head in agreement. Kat asks, "So what is your second riddle?"

Colin pauses and looks at Kat. She shakes her head in support letting him know it is okay to tell her. He looks around and then finally says, "Uhhhg. This is so embarrassing. I don't know."

"What is it Colin? You can trust me. I want to help you solve this riddle. There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

Colin him-haws around and finally leans in and says, "I am super horny. Like all the time. I mean I used to look at girls and have an attraction before. But never like this. Before, I would daydream a little about being with them. But now, I look at them as sexual objects. I know I am not supposed to look at girls as sexual objects. But I can't help it. Ever since I felt what it was like to be with Tif; well orally but still, I think about what it would be like to be with other girls."

Kat smiles and says, "That seems normal Colin."

Kat pauses to finish off her ice cream and then says, "Are you thinking about what it would be like for me to give you a blowjob?"

Colin turns red and looks down away from her. Kat says, "Colin. I hope you have. That would be completely normal. Look at me."

Colin resists. Kat leans in and says again, "Colin? Look at me."

Colin forces himself to look at her. She looks back at him and smiles. She says quietly, "Would you like me to give you a blowjob Colin?"

Colin contorts his face and looks around again to see if anyone is listening. He replies, "I do. But I'm afraid that Tif would get upset."

"Tif and I share everything Colin. I can assure you she will not be upset. Are you interested?"

"Who wouldn't? You're incredibly hot. But I am super nervous. I don't know."

Kat smiles and stands up. She replies, "I will take care of you Colin. Follow me."

He nervously stands up and follows Kat as she leads him to the elevator and eventually to her room. Once inside she leads him over to the bed. As she starts to undress him she asks, "Colin, knowing what we are going to do, is there a specific position that you would like to be in? Maybe something you have not done yet?

Colin responds, "I don't know. I'm not sure what positions there are."

"Well, which ones have you done with Tif so far?"

Colin gets a little nervous but responds, "Uh. The first time I was on my back. The second time I was sitting in a chair."

Kat unbuckles his slacks and slides them to the floor. She says, "Well. There are a couple other major ones. I think I'd like you to try both of them. Do you think you have enough for two blowjobs?"

"For two? Oh my. Uh. I think so."

"Great. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself."

Kat leans in and kisses him gently. He accepts her advance and raises his hands and gently pulls her in closer. He takes some control over the kiss and pushes his tongue into Kat's mouth. They tango for a few minutes before Kat pulls away. She whispers, "Very good Colin. You're a good kisser."

Kat falls to her knees and looks at Colin's manhood pitching a tent in his boxers. She reaches up and pulls his boxers out and down releasing his erection. She slides them down to the ground and Colin steps out of them. Kat looks at his wondrous manhood. It is as hard as a steel pipe, sticking straight up at last 8 inches from his body. His has nice thickness and huge set of balls. She notices liquid forming on the tip of his cockhead.

Kat leans in and licks the precum off of his tip, and closes her eyes to savor it in her mouth. When she finally swallows it down she looks up at Colin and says, "You have a wonderful package here Colin. And I think your cum is going to be very yummy."

Colin does not respond, so Kat goes to work. She licks up and down the sides of his shaft, leaving some lubricant for her to stroke him with. When she starts stroking him, he starts to moan. She stops after a couple minutes and asks, "Colin, did Tif deepthroat you?"

Colin chokes a little and says, "Deep what?"

Kat continues to stroke him and responds, "Did she take your entire length in her mouth?"

"Uh. I don't think so. I don't know."

Kat says, "Well. We definitely need to do that."

Kat puts him in her mouth, about halfway down at first. Colin expels a large breath and starts moaning again. Kat moves up and down efficiently, sucking him in, running her tongue up the underbelly of his shaft, moving her hand in unison.

Colin moans, "Oh. Oh. Ooooh."

Kat removes her hand and goes a little deeper, about three quarters the way down. Colin expels another big breath. Kat goes up and down several times getting her throat ready. Slowly, she pushes her mouth all the way down until her nose hits his pelvis. She leaves it there for a minute and flexes her neck muscles. Colin moans and says, "Oh my god. I am going to pop. Oh my god."

Kat pulls almost completely off and strokes his cock with intent. First she tastes a healthy dose of precum and then hears him groan. Then she feels his body tighten. The first big spurt fills her mouth. She swallows it down and strokes him again. The second one is bigger, filling her mouth completely. She sends it quickly down her throat and readies herself for more. In all, more than a half dozen big shots fill her mouth and slide down her throat.