Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 05.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat cleans him and lets go of his tool. She stands up and looks at Colin. She asks him, "Did you like that?"

He replies, "It was amazing. I wish I would have lasted longer so I could enjoy it longer."

Kat replies, "Let's do it again then."

Colin looks surprised, "When? Right now?"

Kat says, "Yeah. Right now. You have somewhere to be? I have one other position I want you to enjoy."

"Uh. Ok."

"Have you felt a girls tits before?"

Colin yammers around a bit and finally responds, "Well. I am not sure what Tif told you about my old girlfriend. But I felt her tits through her shirt. And I have felt Tif's through her shirt too."

"I see."

Kat takes off her dress shirt and lays it over the chair. Kat sees Colin eyeballing her big tits sitting behind her lacy bra. "Come touch them Colin."

Colin walks a few feet over and squeezes one in each hand. His hands are barely big enough to fully engulf a breast. Kat lets him enjoy her breasts for a few moments before she says, "Colin. Can you take my off my bra? Then you can really enjoy them."

Colin hesitates, but Kat prods him on. She turns around and instructs him, "There are two small clasps in the middle. You squeeze them together and they pop apart."

Colin does as she instructs and after several tries, he finally pops them apart. Kat slides the straps over her arms and lets the bra fall to the floor. When she turns around, Colin's eyes get as big as saucers as he gazes at Kat's perfect DD breasts.

"Touch them Colin. Enjoy them. Feel them."

Colin does as he is instructed and gently but firmly massages his new toys. Kat lets him enjoy that for a few moments until she directs him, "Colin, almost all girls enjoy their nipples to be played with. Some like them flicked. Some like them sucked. Some like them pinched. You will have to try things out with each woman to see what she specifically likes. Me? I like all of the above."

Colin moves his fingers to her nipples and starts pinching them slightly. Kat says, "That's good Colin. As you get farther along in the foreplay, you could pinch them harder, but I like the pressure you are doing now. Lean in and put your mouth on one."

Colin does as he is told. He sucks too hard and Kat has to guide him. Within a couple minutes, Kat is running her hands through his hair and moaning slightly. Kat reaches down and feels that he is rock hard again.

Kat breaks his hold on her nipple and says, "Colin, it is time for the next position. Follow me."

Kat leads him over to the bed. She piles two pillows on top of each other and lies down on her back pressed against the headboard. She instructs him to straddle her. He does it a little awkwardly.

"Colin, we are going to go back and forth between me sucking you and you titty fucking me. Do you understand?"

"Not really. Tell me what to do."

Kat pulls him forward and into her mouth and slobs up and down his cock, leaving a generous amount of saliva. Then she pushes him back a little and says, "Put yourself between my tits."

He does. She squeezes her tits around his cock and instructs him to rock back and forth fucking her tits. He does and immediately responds. Kat interrupts his pleasure slightly to tell him what is going on.

"This sensation is somewhere between that of a blowjob and real sex."

"Oh my god. This is amazing."

Kat lets Colin go for a little while until the lubrication started to dry out. She tells him to put it back in her mouth so she can add some spit. When he does, she grabs his ass and pulls him in deeper and then pushes him back out. Then back in and back out, showing him how to fuck her mouth.

When she pulls him all the way out, she says, "That is how you fuck a girls mouth. There are variations off of that I can teach you, but that is the crux. Are you ready for the next step?"

"The next step?"

"Yes. I want you to titty fuck me without my help."

"Okay. How?"

"Put yourself between my tits again. Then grab my tits like you did earlier... Yes. Like that. Now wrap them around your cock... Yes. Just like that. Now slide your cock in and out of that valley in between my tits like you did a minute ago."

Colin does as instructed. He moves back and forth for several minutes. Kat tells him a couple times to come back up to her mouth and then to go back to her tits.

"Colin, I know you are enjoying this, but I want to teach you one more aspect to this. It will be valuable when you want to cum or if you are with a girl with smaller tits than me."

Colin stops doing what he is doing, leaving his cock hovering over her breasts a few inches from her mouth.

Kat reaches out and pulls him into her mouth to lubricate him again. Then she continues, "Put yourself back between my tits and wrap them around you again like you did before... Yes. Like that. Now put your thumbs on top of your cock and press with some pressure... Yes. Just like that. Now squeeze my tits in a little harder than you are...Yes. Now pick up the pace. The closer you get to cumming the more pressure you put on your cock."

Colin follows the instructions exactly and that special feeling rises in his loins very quickly. Sensations start firing through his body. His toes start tingling. He picks up the pace and the feelings intensify. He pushes his thumbs harder pressing himself into Kat's chest. He leans his head back and closes his eyes, concentrating on this new sensation.

Kat roots him on, "Yeah Colin. That's it. Feel that orgasm building. Faster. Harder."

Colin starts really fucking her tits and squeezing his cock between them. A few minutes later he lets go of her tits and grips his pole and starts jerking. The first shot fires out and hits Kat below her left eye. She opens her mouth. The second shot hits her on the nose. She adjusts again. The third shot hits her in the mouth. She pulls it in with her tongue. The fourth shot hits her on the chin. The final few weaker offerings pool on her chest and tits.

Colin grunts one more time and sits there, straddled over Kat's ribs holding his cock and breathing heavily. Colin is in another world.

Just then, the door opens and Tif comes strolling in. Kat hears her but does not budge. Tif quietly puts her stuff down and comes around the side of the bed. When she sees Kat lying there with cum on half of her face and her tits splattered, she giggles a little.

This gets Colin's attention and he jumps and crawls off of Kat quickly. He says, "Tif. Oh my god. I am so sorry. I.. I..."

Tif calmly responds, "Colin. It's okay. Be calm. Relax."

Tif climbs over Kat's legs and picks up Colin's hand and sucks the cum off of it. Then she cleans up his softening manhood with her mouth. Meanwhile Kat grabs what she can find from her chest and her chin and feeds her own mouth.

Tif moves over to Kat and says, "Colin, I am not upset. I am delighted that you spent time with Kat. What you should know is that Kat and I share almost everything. In fact, right about now, we are going to share this wonderful mess you have left on her."

Tif uses her fingers to feed the remaining bits of Colin's cum to Kat's mouth. She savors it for a brief minute before Tif leans in and they snowball his cum. A few additional minutes of cleanup and Kat feels presentable again.

It takes about 20 minutes for Colin to come back to normal after his experience with Kat and then seeing Tif help Kat get cleaned up. He cannot deny that it was the best experience of his life. Colin leaves their room in disbelief at his luck to find two sexy adventurous girls that are interested in him.

As the girls take a shower together, Kat catches Tif up on her adventures with Jamison, Phillip and then the full play by play leading up to her walking in on her and Colin.

Tif remarks, "I am so glad you had some fun with Colin. It really seems like he is opening up. It might be time to take him to the next step."

Kat asks, "What next step is that?"

"It's time for me to get naked and for him to enjoy my body."

"Oh. That time then."

They get out of the shower and start drying off when Kat asks, "So what's the deal with Sten?"

"Oh yeah. Sten. We finally got down to the important topic of whether we are going to hookup. Long story short, he invited me to come over tonight and do him and a few of his friends."

"He what? You're not considering it are you?"

"I was. I mean. It sounds exciting. I haven't fucked more than two guys at once since Tug and his friends banged me a few months ago."

"I get it. But this seems risky. You would have to go to his house?"

"Yeah. They are having a weekly poker game and I would be the entertainment."

"I think you should pass Tif. We have enough male attention here."

"Like who? I mean Timothy and Brock have left."

"Well. You could hasten the process with Colin. I am sure he would love to fuck you."

"I'll get to that with Colin, but right now I need someone with experience. Someone who can get me off."

"I am sure Phillip would be interested. We are going to hang out with him this weekend. Oh, by the way, Cynthia asked if she could join us for the sightseeing. Are you okay with that?"

"So. She is dipping her toe in the water huh? Do you think she is going to hook up with us this weekend?"

"She is interested. But she tells me she is intimidated by both of us."

"I see. Well. Invite her along and we will see if we can't break her in."

Tif takes Kat's advice and lets Sten know she is going to pass, but that maybe the two of them can hook up at some point. The girls have dinner and crash. As they lie in bed with the lights out, Tif comments, "Kat, I'm horny as fuck. I haven't has sex in ... I don't know when. Since Brock and Timothy. And all this action with Colin has only given me female equivalent of blue balls."

Kat asks, "Would you like me to call Phillip and see if he can come over tonight and help you out? Then we can leave from here in the morning?"

"What a great idea. Do it.'

Kat calls Phillip. They talk for a few minutes before they hang up.

Tif asks, "So is he going to come over?"

Kat responds, "He is. He was reluctant. But then I told him that you were horny and your pussy was tight and wet."

Tif laughs and says, "Well. You weren't lying."

About 30 minutes later Phillip arrives. Kat lets him in and gives him a kiss hello. Then Kat introduces Tif. He looks her up and down and says, "I have seen you in the lobby. Now I get to finally meet you in person."

Tif approaches him and says, "It is very nice to officially meet you after all I've heard about you. Now I'd like to get to know you more intimately. Are you interested?"

Phillip looks at her closely and then smiles. "Of course. I'm here right?"

Tif says, "Indeed you are," and pulls him down to her for a kiss. Kat sneaks away and sits in the chair next to the desk. Tif finally breaks the kiss and walks him over to her bed. Still standing, they kiss again, this time taking clothes off in between.

Once naked, Tif pushes Phillip onto the bed. He scoots up and takes up the length with his torso. Tif ganders at him for a brief second. He is in good shape, with a flat stomach. He has trimmed pubes underneath a good size, erect cock. He motions her over with a roll of his finger.

Kat stands up and relieves herself of her clothes. She sits back down and spreads her legs wide, draping them over the arms of the chair. She starts slowly massaging her wetness as she takes in the scene.

Tif smiles and leans down to meet his groin. She takes his manhood in her mouth and sucks up and down it several times before letting it drop back to his stomach. As she climbs on top of him, she comments, "Apologies for the short warm up, but I need to feel you inside me as soon as possible."

He smiles back at her and responds, "I'm not complaining."

Tif grips his manhood again and then raises her body up. She positions him just under her, and moves him back and forth sliding his member in between the folds of her wet entrance. She leans her head back and moans as she sinks herself down on top of him. Half dozen times up and down and she fills herself up to the hilt.

Phillip gasps and exclaims, "Holy hell, that is warm and wonderful."

Tif says, "Oh my god. I feel an orgasm stirring already. This is exactly what I needed."

Meanwhile, Kat moves over to her bed so she can get a better vantage point. She spreads her legs again and starts masturbating more furiously. She has two fingers on her clit and one hand squeezing a nipple sending sensations throughout her body.

Tif lowers herself down, completely engulfing Phillip's size, and starts rocking her hips back and forth. Phillip reaches up and starts tweaking Tif's long nipples causing her to moan. She starts rocking faster and faster until her orgasm comes. She moans and shakes for a full minute as that long awaited sensation fills her body. Phillip waits her out before commenting, "I almost busted there. Had I not just done so a few hours ago, I might have not made it. You feel amazing Tif."

Tif recovers and says, "I think I can get an orgasm out of you." Tif slides up and slams down a little harder. She tightens her pussy muscles and does it again. Phillip comments, "Oh my. I like that."

Tif continues doing it over and over. She looks over to Kat who has slowed her masturbation down and is enthralled with the show. Tif motions her to come over just as Phillip starts groaning. Tif picks up the pace. Phillip says he is almost there.

Tif slams down a few more times and then jumps off and says, "Now Kat."

Kat leans down and slides Phillip into her mouth. Within two strokes she pushes him down her throat. Phillip groans again and says, "Here it comes."

Phillip juts up and expels all of his air. Cum rushes into Kat's mouth. She swallows it down. Another few big pops go down Kat's throat before Phillip finally finishes his release. Kat slowly sucks him in enjoying the flavor of her best friend's pussy all over his dick. She finally comes up and licks her lips and says, "Thank you Tif."

Tif shakes her head in acknowledgement and then climbs back on top of him. She lifts up and slides him back inside of her before he loses his erection. Slowly she starts pumping him up and down. She leans forward and kisses him intensely. When she breaks the kiss she says, "I want you to fuck me doggy style, nice and hard. Can you do that for me?"

He shakes his head yes and they change positions. Kat says, "Wait. One second."

Kat gets on her knees and sucks Phillip for another couple minutes. When she lets him go she mentions, "One of my favorite things to do it taste Tif's sweet pussy on a mans dick. You may continue."

Tif climbs on the bed and puts her ass high in the air. She drops her head down to the sheets and turns it slightly to look at her best friend who has returned to the bed to masturbate. Phillip lines up behind her and positions his cock to the entrance of her tiny wet opening.

Phillip gently pushes the head of his cock inside and then slams it home. Tif gasps and then moans. He slowly pulls the length of his manhood all the way out to the head and then slams it home again. Tif moans. Phillip does this several more times before developing a rhythm. Soon he is gripping her hips and smashing into her aggressively.

Tif has one continuous moan as another orgasm fills her body. After several minutes of hard sex, Phillip suddenly pulls out and pours a small pool of cum on Tif's tail bone and left ass cheek. Tif collapses onto her stomach. Phillip takes a few steps over to the chair and sits down. Kat gets up and follows Phillip. She kneels down and cleans up his softening manhood. Then she walks over to Tif and licks up the cum on her back and ass.

Kat looks over to Phillip who looks like he is going to fall out. She stands up and walks over to him and pulls him out of the chair and over to Tif's bed. He lays him on his back and comments, "You owe me something buddy."

He mumbles back, "What is that? I can't go again."

"That's okay," Kat replies, "I want you to get me off with your tongue. Get ready."

Kat climbs over to him and hovers over his face. She lowers herself down and Phillip, being a trooper, starts lapping at her sweet wetness. By the look on Kat's face, he seems to be doing a good job. Tif gets up, comes behind Kat and starts playing with her tits. She gently squeezes each tit, flicking the each nipple with forefinger.

Not quite 10 minutes later, Kat smashes her pelvis down on Phillip's mouth and lets go of a long awaited orgasm. Warm nectar flows from her pussy and into Phillip's waiting mouth. He happily swallows it down and continues licking her through her event.

When the sensation subsides, Kat dismounts and stands up. "Thank you Phillip."

Kat suggests that Tif get a shower first. She agrees. While Tif is in the shower, Kat, still standing naked in front of Phillip, comments, "So, does it seem worth your while to be our guide so far?"

Phillip, in an exhausted voice says, "Bloody hell it is. I have no idea how to mix in sex with you two and sightseeing."

Kat responds, "Well. First of all there is going to be three of us."

Phillip interrupts, "Three of you? Bloody hell!"

Kat smiles and then says, "Yes. You will be guiding another hot chick as well. She is slightly older and more... uh... professional. I have no idea if she is going to want to even flirt with you so you will have to feel your way through."

Phillip sighs. Kat continues, "But we will figure it out. I told you I would give you more blowjobs and there is a decent chance that Tif will too or fuck you some more. We'll see."

Phillips sighs again and says, "Okay. You have more than made up for my inconvenience so far. I am not sure I have ever had three orgasms in the span of 3 hours before."

Just then Tif comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She says, "I left the water running Kat."

Kat says thanks and then jumps in the shower. Tif looks at Phillip. He looks back at her. She drops her towel and says, "I'd like you to stay the night. You can stay in my bed. You interested?"

Phillip smiles and shakes his head. They crawl into the bed naked and pull the covers over them. Phillip slides up behind Tif and they fall out exhausted.

Kat comes out some time later and smiles when she sees them cuddled in Tif's bed. She shuts out the light and crawls into her own bed. It is not long before they are all off to sleep.

The next morning, the alarm goes off around 7. Kat shuts it off and asks the other two if they are awake. Tif groans and says, "Kinda. I did not get much sleep last night."

Kat asks, "And why is that? Did Phillip keep you up all night?"

Tif responds, "Uh huh. Like every hour it seemed, he'd start rubbing on me, pinching my nipple, and the next thing you know he has a hard-on."

Kat replies, "Uh huh. And then what happened?"

"And then he would maneuver it around and the next thing you know, pop, it's inside me."

Kat says, "Yeah. I heard a little rocking a few times. I also heard the shower. What happened there?"

Tif gasps, "Oh yeah. What happened there Phillip?"

Phillip groans, "What time is it?"

Tif replies for him, "So, I think it was the third or fourth time. Well, it was the last time I think. He does the same thing. He starts rubbing on me and sliding himself between my ass cheeks. Then he reaches down and aims himself right at my asshole. He had apparently lubricated it with some saliva and pushed the head of his cock right inside my ass."

Phillip jumps in, "I think you liked it. You didn't stop me."

Tif playfully smacks Phillip and says, "What gave you the indication that I liked it?"

Phillip replies, "Well. You started moaning and you kept pushing your ass back into me making me go deeper. And finally you asked me to mount you and fuck you harder."