Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 05.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia gets the hint and leans down and kisses Kat. It is passionate and slightly lustful. As the kiss breaks Cynthia comments, "You are a very good kisser. You are tender when you want to be and take control as needed and you have sexy full lips which helps."

Kat smiles. Cynthia starts running her fingers gently across Kat's flat stomach and up toward her breasts. Cynthia continues, "I love your tits. They are amazing. They are soft, but firm. Big, but pert. And your nipples..."

Cynthia runs her fingers around the areola causing Kat's nipples to rise. Cynthia continues, "Why did you lean me against you on the headboard earlier?"

Kat replies, "I wanted to touch you in a non-aggressive way. I wanted to give you the freedom to sit up and away if you ever felt uncomfortable."

"How could anyone feel uncomfortable with you causing such sensual pleasure like that?"

"Well. I was hoping you wouldn't jump and you didn't. I also wanted to introduce you to a woman's touch step by step. That is why things escalated slowly."

"It was very nice that you were not in a hurry. Men are always in a hurry."

Kat smiles, "Sometimes."

"And when did you feel it was right to lie me down and continue more aggressively?"

"When I felt that your pussy was wet. It gave it away that you were ready."

"I was. I love your touch. You make me feel amazing."

Cynthia moves her hands down away from Kat's erect nipples and back down her flat stomach. It's the first time she has really looked at Kat's body with any focus. She asks, "May I?"

Kat replies, "You can do anything you want to do."

Cynthia puts her fingers in the strings of Kat's thong and pulls it off and deposits it on the floor. Then Kat lifts her knees and spreads her legs giving Cynthia access to her nether regions. Cynthia moves to lie in between Kat's legs with her face only a few inches away from Kat's sweet box. She runs her hands slowly down her pelvic area and comments, "You have a completely shaved pussy. I have not done that for a while."

Kat does not respond. Cynthia continues to run her fingers around Kat's area without touching it. She looks at it closely and says, "I know I have the same parts, but I have never looked at another woman's so intently before. Does it make you nervous for someone to see your most intimate areas?"

"No. I guess I have always been comfortable with my body."

"You should be. You have an amazing body. I am lustfully attracted to you."

Kat smiles and says, "Thank you."

Cynthia looks at Kat's pussy. It is quite tiny for someone that is so tall and full figured. Her clit is hidden away and her pussy lips are minimal. Cynthia touches the outsides of Kat's pussy, running her fingers up and down the soft shaved skin. She asks, "What was your strategy when you went down on me?"

"I wanted to ease into it slowly as I was unaware of what your overall experience was with receiving oral. And of course, I knew this was your first time with another woman doing it."

Cynthia then runs her finger up Kat's small opening. This causes Kat to pause. Cynthia asks, "And why do you keep putting your fingers in my mouth?"

Kat responds, "It is highly sexual. Whether it be with a man or a woman, something in your mouth during extensive foreplay is quite sexual."

Cynthia runs her finger up and down Kat's opening slowly over and over and asks, "And why did you do it after your fingers had been inside me?"

Kat breathes a little heavier and replies, "I wanted you to taste yourself. If you don't like the flavor of yourself, you probably wont like the flavor of another woman."

Cynthia smiles and says, "I never thought of that. It was sexy as hell by the way."

Cynthia runs her fingers gently over Kat's clit, causing her to twitch. Then she runs her fingers down her slit again, pushing them in slightly. She pulls them away and puts them in her mouth. She licks and sucks her fingers and says, "Mmmmm. You taste good Kat. I think am going to enjoy you."

Kat replies, "I look forward to it."

Cynthia runs her fingers back up and down Kat again, bringing a small reaction from Kat. Cynthia asks, "And why such a variety of things when you when down on me?"

Kat's breathing is a little shorter now. She says, "The first time you are with a new woman, you have to investigate what she likes. Some girls don't like direct attention on their clit. Some don't like fingers inside. So I tried various things on you until I found what you liked."

"I liked it all Kat. I love your touch. You gave me at least 2 or 3 orgasms."

Kat smiles and says, "I know. I tasted them."

Cynthia tastes her fingers again. She asks, "Can you save me the trouble of investigating and tell me what you like?"

Kat says, "Regardless of what I like, I want you to try different things just for the experience. I want you to lose yourself in the moment and do what you want. This is a no risk opportunity."

Cynthia hums an approval and says, "Well, let's get started."

She begins a series of kisses starting inside Kat's thigh leading toward her wet sweetness. Cynthia wraps an arm around Kat's leg and uses her hand to spread open Kat's crevice. She tentatively licks up the pink gash and pulls away. She licks her lips and lets out an audible, 'mmm'.

She repeats this process a few more times, each time with more confidence. Soon she is licking and sucking in all parts of Kat's juicy pussy only pulling away when coming up for air. Kat is enjoying the variety and interest Cynthia is showing for a newbie.

Cynthia spreads her open a little further and slides her tongue deep into her hole and licks up her slit finishing with two flicks on her clit. Kat moans. Cynthia does this over and over slowly and deliberately. Kat's moans continue.

With Cynthia's free hand, she slides her middle finger inside Kat's warm box. She slides it in and out several times before pushing it in deep. Kat moans. She pulls her finger out and sucks on it commenting again, "Kat, you taste wonderful."

Cynthia goes back several times and eventually slides a second finger in. When she does Kat's moan gets louder. After at least 15 minutes of warmup, Kat thinks she is going to burst. Just before she is about to say something, Cynthia puts her mouth on Kat's clit. She flicks it several times and then pulls the little bud into her mouth. Kat groans and pushes her hips up.

Kat moans while Cynthia continues to fuck Kat with her fingers and assault her clit. She exclaims, "Oh. I'm going to cum. Don't stop."

Cynthia continues and Kat soon lets out one continuous long moan as her orgasm hits her. Cynthia continues to lick and suck and shove her fingers in as Kat jerks and shakes. After a long session, Kat relaxes herself back on the bed. Cynthia pulls off of her clit and licks up and down her tiny slit, sucking in her orgasmic juices.

Kat calls for Cynthia to come back up to her. She crawls back up and lies between her legs. Kat pulls her down and kisses her hard. The kisses lighten up into passionate and then delicate. Cynthia breaks the kiss and rolls over to Kat's side. She comments, "I guess you liked that?"

Kat laughs and says, "What was your first clue?"

"The moans were a good indicator. But when your legs started to shake and you gave me a small tidal wave of yummy nectar. I knew I had done something right."

"You did everything right."

"You made me feel comfortable. Then I really got into it. Then it was easy."

The girls talked some more about girl on girl stuff and did a lot more kissing and sensual touching. Finally they stop for a bathroom break and to check phones. Tif let Kat know that Phillip and her were finished in case she was waiting to come back.

They decide it is getting late and that they have more time tomorrow to resume the lessons. Kat gets dressed and kisses Cynthia again. Cynthia comments, "Tonight was amazing. I feel like I have learned a lot and am getting really comfortable with it."

Kat replies, "There is still a lot for you to try."

"I look forward to it."

Kat leaves and heads back to her room. As she walks, she thinks, 'what an evening it was'. She walks in and sees Phillip and Tif sprawled out on the bed asleep. Kat quietly gets undressed and crawls into bed. As she pulls the covers up a groggy Tif asks, "How was your evening?"

Kat replies, "Wonderful. I'll tell you about it later."

Tif says, "Okay. I made Phillip promise to give you some nourishment first thing in the morning."

"Thank you hon."

It takes less than 2 minutes for Kat to fall out asleep.