Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Kats weekend in France.
14.5k words
4.61
5.1k
6
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter nine: Kat's Weekend in France

This is module two, chapter nine. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. Chapter eight finished her time in Germany. Chapter nine is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

"Good morning sunshine."

Tif does not open her eyes but replies to her best friend Kat anyway. "What time is it and why are you so bright and cheerful?"

Kat opens the drapes in their hotel room letting the morning light in. "We are in Versailles, France Tif. How can you not be excited?"

Tif pulls the covers over her head and replies, "I am excited. Can't you tell?"

Tif always sleeps nude, so Kat has an idea. She pulls the blanket and the sheet up from the bottom of the bed and crawls under it. She deftly slides in between her friend's legs, pushes them apart, and settles in. One long, slow, wet lick up her friend's tender gash gets it started. "Kat, what are you doing? Oh my!"

Under the covers where it is pitch black Kat has to feel her way around. She smells a mixture of her friend's sex and the lotion she used last night on her skin. Kat wraps her arms around Tif's muscular legs and presses her mouth over her tiny pussy. Running her tongue inside every little tiny fold causes Tif to start moaning. Kat enjoys the flavor of her friend and pulls away briefly to enjoy the fresh juices of her conquest. "Kat, we are supposed to be getting ready to go sightseeing. Ahhh!"

Kat pushes two fingers into her friend's tight snatch and starts rapidly flicking her clit with her tongue. Tif's moans get louder as she interlaces her fingers through Kat's hair. Kat continues for a while, moving her fingers in and out before she finally latches onto Tif's clit pulling it into her mouth. "Oh my god Kat. Ahhhhh." Tif expels the air she was holding and starts jyrating her hips. Kat increases the intensity trying to bring her friend to a great morning orgasm.

Kat does not need to wait long before Tif's body starts shaking. Kat increases the pressure on her g-spot and starts sucking her clit even harder. Tif grips Kat's hair and lets out a small scream as she fills Kat's mouth with sweet nectar. Kat sucks it in and swallows multiple times. Over the next few minutes Kat slowly and gently cleans up her friend's juicy pussy before kissing her way back up.

When she reaches the top Tif pulls her in for a deep kiss, sharing her orgasmic flavors. When the kiss breaks Kat says, "Good morning beautiful. It's time to rise and shine."

Tif laughs. "I love you Kat. I love the way you make me feel."

Kat smiles and kisses her one more time. "I love you too Tif." Kat throws the covers off of them and continues, "But we are in Versailles and we must get up and go explore the city. We need to be downstairs in 30 minutes."

Kat heads to the bathroom and turns on the shower. Tif yells, "I'll be in there in a few minutes. Get started without me."

It is the usual practice for them to shower together. As nice as it is to always have someone to wash your back, it is even better when you have someone there to suck on your nipples and rub your pussy.

Some additional shower play causes the girls to be late to breakfast. As they approach the rest of the group Cynthia looks up at them skeptically. "I don't recall a single time that either of you have ever been the last ones to show up for anything. What gives?"

Tif smiles and replies, "It was my fault. That bed was insanely comfortable."

Kat laughs. George jumps in, "I have to agree on that one. Jacques hooked us up this time."

The group works through breakfast quickly. Kat and Tif are a little behind so they remain at the table to finish their breakfast as the rest of the group moves to the lobby. Once they are clear Tif asks, "So, do you have a plan for how we are going to get our needs met this week?"

Kat replies, "I have not thought about it too much yet. My default answer is that we need to check in with the hotel staff to see what prospects there are and of course we can check the options in the office when we get there Monday."

Tif nods her head in agreement. "We don't have time to do it this morning. We probably should have come down early like we normally do to scope things out."

Kat smiles. "But then we would not have had our morning fun with each other then would we have?"

Tif gives her a big smile and nods her head again.

Kat continues, "Jacques did mention that Eva would be excellent at finding anything we could possible need."

Eva is their driver, guide, and bodyguard extraordinaire while they are in France.

"Yeah, I heard him say that. But as hot as I think she is, I am still going to need some dick this week."

"If we get the chance, I will explore how she can help us with our needs at some point today."

Tif nods. "I wonder what her story is and what her connection is to Jacques."

"Maybe I can explore that at the same time."

Just then a loud whistle comes from the lobby. Kat looks up and sees Jacques waving them over. "I guess it is time to go."

Once Eva has the big SUV moving, Jacques walks through the day with them. "Alright, so we are going to spend the entire day on the grounds of the Château de Versailles. It is one of the most famous places in all of France. I will save you the history lesson because you will learn all about it when you are there. Needless to say, it is very large and there is so much to see and do there that one could spend a week trying to experience it all."

Colin asks, "But since you've been there you will be able to guide us to the most important things right? In case some of us can't make it back?"

Jacques laughs. "I have secured a private tour with a guide who is a friend of a friend. He will be able to speed us through some of the administration and avoid some of the lines. So we will be able to see more of it today than the average person. And of course we will focus on the major parts."

Their tour guide was excellent, as Jacques had predicted. He led them through the main exhibits, giving them an introducton to the history of the palace along with the multiple additions over the years. In the nearly 5 hours they spent before lunch, they were able to see all of the main 1st floor rooms and all of the primary apartments. They were also able to get a special showing of the King and Queen's private apartments.

Lunch is served in a private courtyard off the backside of the main apartments. Conversation is lively, with their tour guide giving them more context and history as they ate. Once lunch is finished, they are ushered out to the gardens.

Jacques announces, "You are free to spend the next couple hours walking through the gardens and the fountains. We will meet back here after so we can go to Marie Antionette's residence and the rest of the royal buildings."

As the group starts to scatter, Eva approaches Kat and Tif. "Hey there. Would you mind if I tag along with you ladies?"

Kat replies, "Of course not, but we don't really know where we are going."

Eva laughs. "I have been here a hundred times at least. I'll guide you." Eva leads the way away from the large crowds. They walk for several minutes before Kat starts the dialogue. "Eva, if you don't mind me asking, how do you know Jacques?"

Eva smiles. "He and I used to be a couple."

Kat shows a little surprise. She asks, "What happened?"

"The main thing that happened was that Jacques moved to London."

"I guess that would be hard. I mean, how can you have a commited relationship with someone that is in another country?"

Eva briefly pauses before replying. "Jacques told me I could trust you, so I feel that I can be open and honest with you."

The girls nod. Eva continues, "Jacques and I met more than 10 years ago at an exotic party and we enjoyed each other's company so much that we made a date for just the two of us. Things went like wildfire after that. We were extremely compatible. Jacques and I are of the same mindset where we can care deeply for the other while still enjoying the physical pleasures of others. So we had an open relationship."

The girls nod again. They have seen this before from Christoph and Victoria in Germany and certainly Richard and Steph back home. It is a way of life that they have adopted themselves.

Eva continues, "I think everything was fine for a few years. We had our fun, but when he told me he was moving to London for a career opportunity, then we decided to break off our formal commitment. So now we try to hook up when he is back in France, usually once a month."

The girls think about this as they enjoy one of the main fountains. Eva soon guides them to another part of the gardens and asks, "So, you two are sexy as hell, young, and outgoing. Have you fucked Jacques yet?"

Kat thought this might come up and decided it would be better to be honest. "Yes. Tif and I have both been with Jacques multiple times in the past few weeks."

"He is irresistable and an excellent lover isn't he?"

The girls nod in agreement. Eva's phone rings and she excuses herself to answer it. Tif looks at Kat and says, "Well, now we know the background on her and Jacques."

"We do. But it also leads me to believe that Jacques will be unavailable this week to us. Or to Cynthia for that matter."

Tif frowns. "I am already getting quite horny. So if there is a way she can help us..."

Kat adds on, "Yeah, we need to talk to her about how she may be able to help us with our special needs."

"What special needs?" Eva says as she rejoins them from her phone call.

The girls look at each other and then back at Eva. Eva asks again, "What special needs do you have. I can help you get almost anything."

Tif starts, "Well, it's hard to explain without you having a bad opinion of us."

"Listen hon. Jacques and I lived a wild life with eccentric tastes while we maintained an open relationship. I am in no position to judge. I believe people should do what makes them feel good. So tell me how I can help. What are these special needs?"

Kat takes a deep breath and goes into detail about her need to swallow cum every day or feel the pain of withdrawls. Tif explains her need to have sex every day or have her mood go south real fast. They all laugh when Kat describes what they feel as 'hunger'.

Eva replies. "I can definitely help you with your hunger this week. I have lots of connections."

Kat and Tif smile in appreciation. Eva adds on, "One condition though. I get to fuck you at some point this week before you go." Both girls enthusiastically agree.

Sightseeing continues throughout the rest of the afternoon into early evening. Finally the group settles down for dinner. Most the Americans order a popular French entrée of Marget de Canard. A couple people order salads with some seafood toppers. Everyone decides to share some Mousse au Chocolat for dessert.

During dinner Kat asks George, who is sitting to her right, how he is doing. He replies, "I am doing pretty good. As much as I enjoy seeing Europe mostly on someone else's dime, I think I am missing home."

Kat asks, "How is your wife doing with you being gone for so long?"

"While she says she misses me, she seems to be doing wonderfully. Apparently I normally distract her from getting all of her projects done. So with me gone, she has been quite productive."

Kat nods. "Have you thought any more about my offer?"

George bows his head exhibiting some shame. "Yes. I have."

"And?"

"And I enjoyed myself so much last time that I might be interested in another occurance, if you are still interested of course. Jeez I feel so bad for saying that."

Kat smiles. "I am quite interested and you should not feel bad at all."

"Not sure why you're interested but I will take what I can get."

Kat leans in to make sure only he can hear her. "George, you're a great guy. You're handsome and sweet. You have a big cock and a huge delicious load of man juice. What's not to like?"

George chuckles and reaches for his glass of water. "If you say so Kat."

The group finishes dinner and Eva takes them back to the hotel and drops them off. Kat and Tif head back down to the lobby after dropping some things off in their room. As they ride the elevator back down Kat comments, "You head to the front desk and I will go talk to the consierge. Let's see what possibilities we have." Tif nods as the elevator doors open. They start to walk out and directly in front of them stands Eva. "Are you hungry right now?" she asks.

Kat and Tif both look at her in disbelief. Kat replies, "We were just coming downstairs to scope out our prospects. We have not had anything in almost 36 hours. So we are feigning."

"Well I think I have just thing for you then. Let's go."

Eva leads them to the car and as she drives away from the curb she kicks off the conversation. "Is it safe to assume that you girls are okay with multiple guys in the same night?"

The girls both shake their heads in agreement. Eva continues, "Do you ever watch porn or have you seen or heard of Czech fantasy gloryholes?"

Both girls shake their heads no. Eva continues, "Okay. Do you know the concept of a traditional gloryhole?"

Both girls shake their heads no again. Eva sighs. "How can you two be so sexual and not be into porn or at least aware of the various types? Okay. So. A traditional gloryhole is one where a girl sits in a booth in an adult store or something like that. The booth has one or more holes cut out of the wall, maybe 12-14 centimeters in diameter. Guys will stick their dicks through the hole and the girl will pleasure him, usually with her mouth. The thrill and excitement is giving pleasure to someone you can't see and don't know and visa versa. Do you understand?"

The girls nod that they understand. Tif asks, "So you are taking us to a gloryhole?"

Eva continues, "Not exactly, but kinda. So the Czech porn industry added onto the general concept. They set up a room that has several booths that have all different stations each with a targeted service. There is a blowjob station or two, a missionary fuck station or two, a doggystyle fuck station or two, maybe an anal station. Anyway, it is a one stop shop for guys to come in and get whatever they want, buffet style. Do you get it?"

Tif nods and Kat asks, "So you are taking us to one of these places then?"

Eva laughs. "Not exactly, but kinda. You see the Czech version is a very crude version that is great for porn, but not so good for real life. You see here in France, there is a very eclectic high dollar sex scene for rich people. Once a month they set up something similar to what I just described to you. The difference is that this one is much nicer and more comfortable and the clientel is a much higher class. There are rules and all of these guys have been checked for diseases and vetted ahead of time as opposed to being random dudes."

Kat asks, "So what are you thinking you want us to do?"

"I am offering each of you a station. Kat it might make sense for you to take the blowjob station given your special needs. And Tif, you can take one of the sex stations depending upon what your favorite position is. The shifts are usually 30-60 minutes long and then you get a break. You can take one shift or many."

Kat and Tif discuss with each other whether they want to do this. Eva answers a number of other questions and explains some more details. Deep down the girls are starving for cock and know they want to do it. Finally they agree.

Right about the time the girls agree they arrive at the location. Eva pulls into a paved driveway. There is a security booth at the entrance of what looks to be a large estate. Eva talks to the guy in French and they open the gate. She turns to the left and down a long driveway for what seems like forever. Kat and Tif are feeling an unusual amount of nervousness.

Soon everyone sees a large barn come into view. Eva drives around the back. As she parks the car, she provides one more vote of confidence. "You girls are going to do great. Even though your job is to please these men, do what comes naturally and enjoy yourselves. By the way, we are going in this entrance so that the patrons don't see you and visa versa."

Eva leads the girls through the back door. She stops to talk to a big guy dressed in a suit. The dialogue lasts for a few minutes. The guy looks at Kat and Tif and smiles and then walks away giving some instructions to a couple guys. Eva turns back to them and says, "Kat one of the other girls who was supposed to help you cover the 2 oral stations is not coming tonight. So I will help you and the other girl out when you need a break. Tif you are going to join 3 other girls who will rotate among 3 sex stations. Two of them are regular and the other is doggy. I'll let you work out the rotation. Are you girls ready to do this?"

Kat looks at Tif and they both nod. Eva leads them through a large black curtain. On the other side is a long hallway with a number of rooms on one side. It looks very nice with wood paneling on the walls and tile flooring. There is mood lighting against the walls and a quiet instrumental playing in the background. Eva comments, "This is a smaller event so we will only be utilizing a couple of these rooms. The end of the year blowout is insane. Last year there were 35 girls providing services for almost 8 hours."

Tif asks, "So how many hours will we be here tonight?"

"3 hours. That is what was advertised and agreed to."

"How many guys will be here in 3 hours"

"I don't know. I would expect maybe 50."

Both girls take a deep breath. Eva leads them into one of the rooms. The room is maybe 15 feet deep and 20 feet across. There are 3 small windows on the far wall. She approaches a blonde girl who is already naked and sitting in a chair by the wall. Eva says, "Hi Mariam. This is Kat and Tif. Kat will be working with you on the blowjob station and I will be your backup since Silvia will not be here tonight."

Mariam stands up and shakes Kat and Tif's hands. Eva looks at Kat and says, "She will help you become acquainted. Tif follow me."

Eva leads Tif to the room next door and introduces her to Agathe, a tall brunette, and Celia, a short girl with jet black hair, and to Celeste, a tall blonde. This room is slightly bigger with multiple tables lined up against 3 slightly larger windows. Eva comments, "I'll leave you with these girls to walk you through the process. You have almost 30 minutes or so until the bell rings to start. I would suggest warming up."

Eva leaves the room. Celeste volunteers to give her the lowdown. "So there are four of us and three windows. Two of the windows are regular position. You will be on your back with your legs up in the brackets. Your pussy is on display for all to see and the men to take turns using it. The other window is for doggystyle. You will be on your knees with your ass and pussy for all to see. I would suggest the three of us take the first shift so you can see what it is like. What questions do you have?"

Tif looks at the windows. They are about 3 or 4 feet apart. The table they will be lying on at each window looks padded. Tif asks, "How long is each shift?"