Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste responds, "It varies. We usually try to go for a full 30 minutes when we each have a replacement. But there is only one replacement. So I would suggest we go for 20 minutes before you switch. Then no one has to go more than an hour before they are relieved."

Tif nods and asks, "Who do I relieve?"

"You will have to pay attention to all of us. If one of us gets an unusually rough guy or a guy with a big cock, then they will need to be relieved sooner than the others. I mean talk to us. Our mouths are not being used you know."

Tif smiles and asks, "What is the warmup that Eva mentioned?"

"It is encouraged that you warm your pussy up. You don't want a guy to shove his cock into your dry cunt do you?"

Tif nods. "Any other trade secrets or things you should tell me so I am not surprised?"

The girls look at each other and start spouting random things.

"If you are not naturally wet, use some lube."

"Don't expet many of the men to be gentle. They are here to get their rocks off."

"Oh... In the doggystyle window, you will probably have one or more guys play with your asshole. So be prepared."

Tif nods. "I think I have it. Let's warm up."

The girls find their own space and start masturbating their pussies. Celeste and Agathe eventually start touching each other. Celia looks at Tif and Tif invites her over. Tif leans in and kisses her gently dancing tongues with her new friend as their hands wander accordingly.

In the room next door, Kat is getting the lowdown from Mariam. "Usually this station is just a warm up for the sex stations. So the guys will step up and you will usually have to get them hard and once they are they may walk away. Some stay longer if there is not a sex station open. Every 1 out of 10 guys will cum in your mouth and once in a while a guy will cum on your face. You do need to be prepared for a guy here and there to try to reach through the hole and grab your head or your hair and fuck your mouth or for the guys to push their cock deep into your mouth and into your throat. We only have Eva to give us a break and I don't know how much she will be in here so pace yourself. By the way I would suggest you getting naked to avoid any flying cum landing on the clothes you need to wear out of here. Any questions?"

Kat thinks for a minute. "How many times have you done this?"

"I think this is maybe my tenth time doing this."

"What is one thing you don't like about doing this?"

Mariam thinks for a moment and then responds. "Uhh... I think when I do this station I don't really get off you know? It gets my pussy wet and makes me horny but there is no relief for hours. I get so bad that I either line up a guy to bang the shit out of me afterwards or I wear my dildo out when I get home."

Kat nods her understanding. She ponders for a minute what she will have to do when this is over and she is really horny. "Okay. So what is your favorite part then?"

"That's easy. I love it when a guy cums in my mouth. Not that I am a big fan of cum, especially from a stranger, but I like that I got the guy off. Is that weird?"

"No. I don't think that is weird at all." That is also the part that Kat is looking forward to. She is experiencing a big case of withdrawls right now that can only be remedied by swallowing some tasty cum.

Just then the bell rings and all the girls start getting into place. From the other side of the curtain a man yells, "Show time ladies."

Tif watches as Celeste and Agathe climb onto the tables and lie on their backs. They push the lower portion of their torsos through the window. A guy on the other side hooks their legs into the straps. Celia climbs over to the third table and gets on her hands and knees. She backs up so her ass is positioned inside the window.

Tif looks at the girls and is surprisingly nervous. She loves sex and her pussy is draining juices at the anticipation of having lots of cocks fill her up. But at the same time her nerves are on tilt and her heart is about to beat out of her chest. Agathe asks Tif to hand her the lube. Tif squirts a little in her hand and watches as she rubs it into her pussy.

In the room next-door Mariam and Kat crouch into their stalls. There is a big cushion for them to put their knees on and a small stool next to it if they want to sit. There is a bunch of russling going on on the other side of the wall. Kat thinks she hears more than a dozen guys talking. Her heart starts beating hard and the anticipation is overwhelming. Soon the first customer steps up to her window.

Kat cannot see the upper half of the guy that steps up to her station. The window is only 12 inches wide and maybe 12 inches tall. She can see from his belly button to just below his balls. She looks at his uncut limp cock, takes a deep breathe and reaches out to grasp it. It is already 6 inches long without even being mildy erect. Her mouth waters as she leans down to meet it.

She works to bring his cock to its full 9 inches. He moans several times before he pulls out of her mouth and walks away. The first moment of disappointment crosses Kat's mind. She only has a brief moment to consider it before her next customer takes his position in her window. He is shorter than her first and is also as limp as can be. She works him over for a few minutes before he is finally hard and he also steps away.

Her disappointment grows and grows as more than a dozen guys come and go without a single one filling her mouth with glorious cum. Her frustration is about to overflow when Eva comes by to check on her. "How are you doing Kat?"

Kat takes the cock she is working on out of her mouth and turns her head to respond to Eva. "I am doing fine, but I am kinda frustrated. Not one guy has quenched my thirst."

Eva laughs. "Be patient. You'll get some before the night is done. Mariam. How are you doing?"

Mariam pulls the cock out of her mouth and without turning she says, "I could use a break. I had a really thick guy and my jaw is already getting sore." Eva says okay and takes her clothes off. Out of the corner of her eye Kat sees that she is tanned, thin, and quite sexy. Kat's pussy gushes as she thinks about being intimate with her later in the week. When the guy steps away from Mariam, Eva takes her place.

Meanwhile in the room next-door Tif has been watching the girls in action. The windows are large enough that she can see a decent portion of the men's midsection and all of the thrusting. She catches herself massaging her pussy as she watches the sex in front of her. She is very wet and her horniness meter is maxed out. Agathe calls her over. Tif leans down to hear her. In between grunts she says, "I need you... to take over... after ... this guy..."


A few minutes later he pulls out and heads in the direction of Celia, maybe looking for a position change. Agathe pounds on the wall and a guy on the other side of the wall unstraps her legs and she slides out. She towels off the table and looks at Tif and says, "Thanks, that guy was huge and my pussy needs a break."

Tif climbs onto the table and slides down until her lower half is poking through the window. Her heart is pounding. She can hear the guys on the other side of the wall as she feels her legs being spread and strapped into the buckles above her. She can feel their excitement around there being a new girl. Tif also feels a moment of self-consciousness as her bare pussy is on display for all the unknown guys out there.

Kat's gut is on fire. It is like it knows there is sperm to be had, but that its host won't feed it. She starts intensly working over the cock that is currently in her mouth. She moves her hand out of the way and starts pushing his cock deep into her throat. She can hear him groan through the thin wall. She increases the intensity even more and starts playing with his balls trying to coax him to pop.

Kat can feel his body starting to get rigid and his hips thrust forward. She pulls his cock almost all the way out of her mouth and runs her tongue around the underbelly of his head gathering up his dripping pre-cum. She starts stroking him rapidly with her hand. Finally he grunts and his cum splashes onto her tongue. It is an average offering and a little bitter, but she swallows her first load of the night down excitedly.

Tif does not need to wait long before a guy steps up between her legs and aims his cock into her wet box. After running the head of his sheathed cock up and down her wet slit, he pushes halfway in causing her to gasp. Even though she knew what was going to happen and warmed herself up, it was still shocking. She looks at the wall knowing there is an unknown man on the other side thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

The faceless man works her for a few minutes before finally burying himself inside of her. She hears him groan and can feel his cock pulse but there is no splash. Her prize is filling the condom instead of her warm pussy. He pulls out and is quickly replaced by another.

Kat continues to work one guy after another. The excitement of not knowing who these guys are or what they look like is overwhelming. Her pussy is leaking down her leg. With a spare hand she reaches down and massages herself for less than a minute before she tightens up and shakes through a small orgasm. The man in her mouth pulls out and walks away just as her orgasm subsides.

Eva is also in between customers. She asks Kat, "How are you doing over there? You get any cum?"

Kat replies, "I have had a couple guys cum in my mouth, but they were low volume guys. So I need to keep working."

"Mariam is back so why don't you switch with her and take a few minutes break and then come relieve me?"

Kat nods in agreement and her and Mariam switch spots. Kat grabs a bottle of water and decides to check on Tif. As she walks into the room the smell of sex fills her nostrils. She looks over to Tif and sees her body moving gently as a man on the other side of the wall pushes his cock in and out of her.

Kat leans down and kisses her best friend. "How are you doing bestie?"

Tif replies, "I'm doing okay. It is kind of exciting not knowing who the guy is, but there is very little technique and I have not even come close to an orgasm yet."

"Well we can fix that." Kat reaches down and massages Tif's clit. Her pussy is very wet and her clit is already slightly swollen. Kat leans down and takes one of Tif's nipples into her mouth and sucks on it hard. Tif exclaims, "Ahhh fuck."

The guy sees someone's hand working the clit and starts pounding her pussy harder. A few minutes later Tif groans loudly through a nice orgasm, garnering the attention of the other girls. Celeste asks, "Hey do you think you could come do that to me? I could use an orgasm." Celia adds her request too. Agathe comes back into the room and asks what is going on. Celeste replies, "Tif's girlfriend came in and gave her an orgasm. Now she is going give me one."

Celia adds on, "Me too. Agathe, can you relieve me so I can get one?"

Kat replies, "Hey now. I need to get back to my blowjob window."

Agathe walks over to an empty table and answers, "Then we better get started. Start with me so I can relieve Celia." Kat looks at Tif who shrugs her shoulders.

Kat walks over to Agathe, who by now is on her back, legs in the air and her fingers massaging her pussy. Kat moves in between Agathe's legs and leans down to kiss her full lips. Agathe melts and accepts her playful tongue. Kat breaks the kiss and works her way down her body. She stops at her small tits and sucks on each tiny nipple. Agathe moans and runs her hands through Kat's hair.

Kat quickly moves down to her pussy. She has a patch of thick dark brown pubes above her bright red pussy. Kat wastes no time and licks up her gash. There is a small hint of latex that is nicely drowned out by her sweet pussy flavors. Kat does it again and Agathe moans loudly, "Oh my god yes." Kat slides two fingers into her wet snatch and sucks on her clit. Agathe starts thrashing her head and tilting her hips up. She pulls Kat's head in tight pressing her pussy into Kat's mouth. Kat pulls her clit into her mouth and starts sucking harder.

It only takes a few minutes before Agathe freezes up and exhales all of her air in a loud groan. Her legs start shaking and her pussy gushes. Kat rides the wave and sucks in her reward. She patiently waits for Agathe to calm down and recover before she cleans up her juicy pussy. As she stands up Agathe says, "Oh my god ladies. That was amazing. You have got to try that."

Kat licks her lips and comments, "Maybe later girls. I need to get back to sucking dick. I'll be back on my next break."

Kat hears Celeste and Celia complain as she leaves them hanging. She walks back into the blowjob room and sees Mariam and Eva each working on a customer in their respective windows. Kat leans down next to Eva and watches her work. Her thin face is bobbing up and down. Ket gets turned on as she watches her thin lips stretched around a thick cock. She asks Eva if she is ready to switch. Eva pulls the cock out of her mouth and starts stroking it. "How are Tif and the other girls?"

Kat explains the whole orgasm situation. Eva pulls off her customer again and laughs. "Why don't you go back over there and satisfy those girls and then come back and relieve me?"

Kat asks if she is sure. Eva nods her head and slides back down her customer's shaft. Kat rises and heads back next door. She enters the room quietly and sees that Agathe and Celia have already switched spots but Celia is nowhere to be seen. Kat walks over to Celeste and leans down and kisses her. When she breaks the kiss, Celeste smiles and says, "You are back so soon."


Kat replies, "Eva told me to come back and pleasure you before I get back into my station."

Just then Celia comes back into the room and comments, "Hey, you're back. Do I get my orgasm then?"

Kat turns and says, "Yes. It looks that way. Let me do you and then you can trade places with Celeste so I can do her." A small cheer comes from the girls.

Celia walks over to the table where Agathe experienced her noisy orgasm and lays down. As Kat approaches her she lifts her legs and spreads them wide. Kat walks in between her legs and leans down and kisses her. Celia is more resistant than Agathe but still accepts her kiss. Kat grips both of her tits, about a handful each, and pinches her nipples. Celia looks at her with a lustful if not impatient gaze.

Kat leans down and nibbles and sucks on each of her nipples before moving down her stomach to her lower half. She briefly looks at her pussy. Celia has her pubes trimmed very short and shaved into a triangle shape. Kat positions her mouth above Celia's pussy and pulls in one of her big puffy lips. She sucks on it gently before letting is snap back into place. She repeats the manuever with the other full lip. Kat moves to her big clit hood and flicks it multiple times with her tongue. Celia moans her approval.

Kat smiles and slides two fingers into her wet gash and angles them up putting pressure on her g-spot. Celia gasps. Her pussy also has a hint of latex, but also a strong sex flavor. Kat sucks in her big hood and massages her clit intently with her tongue. Celia grips the sides of the table and throws her head back and moans loudly. A few minutes later she jerks her body as an orgasm flows through her body. Kat sucks up her juices and diligently cleans her pussy.

As Kat stands back up, Celia lies there trying to catch her breath. Celeste comments from the other side of the room, "Is it my turn yet. I keep hearing all of you enjoying your orgasms and I want one!"

Celia replies, "I will be there in a minute Celeste. I need to make sure my legs work."

As Celia climbs off the table, Celeste knocks on the wall so she can get her legs released. While those two are switching places, Kat walks over to Tif again, who is moaning as a big cock plows her tight cunt. Kat asks, "How you doing?"

Tif replies, "This... is the... best one yet."

"Well I hope you're enjoying your good fucking. I came in to give you some love and it has turned into a group effort here. I'll catch up with you in a little bit."

Celeste taps Kat on the shoulder to get her attention. "Is it okay if I ask for some attention from you too?"

Kat points to the popular table and says, "Of course. Assume the position."

Celeste walks over and crawls on the table. In a flash of an eye she is on her back with her legs spread. Like the others, Kat leans in to kiss her. Celeste reaches up with her hands and pulls Kat toward her meeting her halfway. She opens her mouth and accepts Kat's tongue in. It is a highly sexual kiss that lasts for several moments.

Kat breaks the kiss and smiles down upon her. Celeste looks up and says, "You are so sexy." Kat's smile gets bigger as she squeezes Celeste's big squishy tits. As she thumbs her nipples a small moan seeps out of Celeste. Kat leans down and pulls one of her erect nipples into her mouth causing Celeste's moans to get louder. She continues to run her hands through Kat's hair, maintaining that contact.

Kat gives equal attention to both nipples before moving down. She kisses the insides of her thighs as she checks out the pussy she is about to lick. It is completely shaved. Celeste has a very thin slit that has a small trail of juices sliding out of the tiny hole gaped open at the bottom.

Kat pushes her legs back further and uses one of her hands to spread her gash open. She starts at the bottom just above her anal star and licks up the entire length of her pink opening stopping at her clit to flick it a few times. Celeste exhales deeply and utters, "Ah fuuuuck that is good. More please."

Kat obliges and licks and sucks her bare pussy ignoring the slight flavor of latex from her her earlier activities. The more things she does, the more Celeste moans and the more juices seep from her tiny cunt. Kat sticks her tongue deep into her hole and probes and licks the juices from the source. Celeste starts gyrating her hips and pulling Kat's head into her.

Agathe asks from across the room, "How is it going over there Celeste?"

"Oh my god she is heavenly. I'm going to cum soon."

Kat slides her tongue up to the top and flicks her clit several more times before fully bringing it into her mouth. Celeste groans and tightens her grip on Kat's hair. Kat puts more pressure on her clit and increases the pace trying to push her over the edge. Celeste starts breathing more and more rapidly until Kat hears her pull in a deep breath and hold it.

In one solid motion, Celeste closes her eyes, jerks her hips up, and yells out, "Ahhhh fuuuck!" She lets out a big breathe as her legs shake and she grips Kat's hair tightly. Her orgasm is powerful and long, sending a flood of juices into Kat's mouth and all over her chin. Kat rides it out and enjoys her rewards.


A few minutes later, after Kat has cleaned up the mess she caused, she moves her way back up. Celeste attacks Kat pulling her in tight and wrapping her legs around her. She lustfully kisses her showing her appreciation. Finally she eases up and lets Kat go. Kat responds, "Wow. I guess you liked that?"

"It was amazing. I wish I could spend more time with you. I love being with a sexy woman and you are incredibly sexy."

"I enjoyed you too. But I need to go back to giving blowjobs." Kat addresses the whole room, "I'll see you all again on my next break."

Kat enters the room and pauses for a moment. This experience has been very weird so far. She took a break away from giving a string of random guys blowjobs hoping that they cum in her mouth so she could go next door to see her friend who is getting fucked by a random guy neither of them know or can see. She just finished orally pleasing 3 girls she just met before coming back here. The scene in front off her has 2 naked girls crouched down giving blowjobs to random men. Debachurous and exciting are the terms that float to the front of her mind. She walks towards Eva and pauses again to watch. Eva is sucking on a long dick, working it with her mouth and her left hand. The guy's moans can be heard from the other side of the wall. Kat's insides start cramping as she thinks about the wonderful load inside his balls. She crouches down next to Eva. "You about ready?"