Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva replies around the cock that is in her mouth, "Mmrrmm hmmm."

She continues to work on the guy until he finally pulls away and heads to one of the sex stations. Eva asks, "So what took you so long?"

"Sometimes it takes a little while to bring two different girls to orgasm orally."

"Yes I heard from over here. I am thinking I want to experience your wonderful mouth on my pussy at some point soon." Just then an erect cock appears in her window. Eva comments, "But first you need to get back to sucking dick."

Kat switches with Eva and begins to pleasure the unknown man in her window with renewed energy. Over the course of the next hour and a half she works through another twenty-five guys or so. A few of them pop in her mouth almost keeping her cum lust at bay.

Eva finally comes back in and gives the girls another break one after the other. Kat visits the girls getting fucked next door one more time. It is a short visit with no orgasms given. Tif comments that her pussy is getting a bit sore from the continued action.

Kat gets back into her station and resumes her cocksucking duties. One more shift she thinks. Maybe 20 minutes later Tif comes to visit. In between gentlemen, she asks Kat how she is doing and how she likes this experience. Kat replies, "I think this is super fun, but I'll be honest, I am disappointed that more men have not cum in my mouth. I am still feigning."

Tif smiles and kisses Kat and says, "I'll see what I can do."

She leaves the room and Kat resumes her work. She gets through a couple more guys before she hears some commotion on the other side of the wall. She hears two guys shouting in French and then what sounds like a lot of movement. Then she thinks she hears a guy next to the wall say in English, "This little cum slut wants us to pop in her mouth." Her insides start rumbling again.

Kat starts working the next guy with more enthusiasm, deepthroating his cock and playing with his balls. As if her wish is granted, he busts in her mouth. She swirls his man juice around and then swallows it down. The next guy does the same. As if it fuels her fire, she puts more and more effort into each new guy. In a tidlewave of good fortune, one after another finishes in her mouth.

Kat starts having so much fun that she begins toying with the guys. One guy she shoves his cock deep in her mouth and lets her throat milk the cum from his balls. The next guy she pulls his cock out and jerks it on her tongue. She is in a state of bliss, swallowing each man's offering one after another.

Finally the bell rings again indicating that the event is over. Kat finishes the guy she is working on and finally stands up. Her body creaks a little and her knees and back are tight from crouching so long. She stands up and massages her jaw, which is sorer than expected.

Eva walks in and tells Kat to get dressed and wait in the room for a moment. As Kat gets dressed, she asks Mariam what is next. She replies, "You need to check out and then you can go home or go drinking or whatever it is that you need to do. I am going to go home and pound my pussy with a dildo until I orgasm like a dozen times and then blissfully fall asleep. It's been nice working with you. I hope you have a good rest of your night."

Mariam passes Tif as she walks out of the room. Kat asks Tif, "So what did you go do when you left me? It seems that a lot of guys started staying long enough for me to finish them."

Tif smiles and says, "I just mentioned something to Eva. I think she talked to somebody who talked to somebody who told the crowd that you wanted to swallow some cum."

"I thought I heard someone make that pronouncement. How about you? How did you like this experience?"

"It was crazy weird being fucked over and over by so many different guys. It made me feel really slutty."

"But did you have fun? And did you feel good?"

"I had fun and it did feel good, but I only had a couple orgasms because it was so impersonal and short each time."

Eva returns to the room and summons the girls. "Follow me."

Eva leads them to an office on the opposite end of the hallway that they came in. They walk up just as Mariam is leaving. She says good night again and heads down the hallway. Eva indicates they should go into the office.

The big man in a suit they saw at the beginning is sitting behind the desk. He addresses Eva first. "Thank you for stepping in tonight and supporting the blowjob stations. Thank you also for bringing these two young ladies with you. Here is your cut. There is a bonus in there from the house."

Eva asks, "How many guys were here tonight Vig?"

"81. It was a surprisingly busy night."

He hands her a wad of cash rolled up with a rubber band around it. She takes the money and steps back. He addresses Tif next. "Tif thank you for coming tonight and pleasuring our men. By our count you serviced 33 guys tonight. I was happy to say I was able to get a little time with you myself. Your tight little pussy felt like heaven around my thick cock. Here is your cut that includes a handful of tips from some men. You are welcome back any time." He hands her a wad of cash also with a rubber band around it.

Finally he addresses Kat. "Thank you for coming tonight Kat. Apparently you were the star of the night. By our count you serviced 64 cocks, with a number of those popping in your mouth. That might be a record. I will have to go back and look. I am not sure I have ever seen any of our girls ever have a line like you did tonight. It's like the whole place funneled into your station waiting for you to swallow their load. I have to say I enjoyed your blowjob and appreciated you swallowing my thick juice."

Kat smiles at the complement, even though it makes her feel a little whoreish. Vig continues, "Here is your cut. You got dozens of tips from the gentleman. A few of them were very large. So enjoy your spoils. You are also welcome to come back any time."

All three girls thank him again and Eva leads them back to the car. Once they are on the road Kat asks, "What is the money for? You never mentioned there was going to be money."

Eva replies, "I knew you were not doing it for the money and I thought it would be a nice surprise. In fact, why don't you count it and we'll see how surprised you really are."

As Kat and Tif unroll their wads of cash Eva continues, "So that you know the whole model, there is an entry fee that the men pay to participate in this event. It is a way to ensure that the clientel is top notch. Most of the time it is 1,000 Euro for a blowjob, 3,000 Euro for a fuck, 8,000 Euro for unlimited pass. Most of these guys are wealthy and buy the unlimited pass. The club keeps a portion and passes the rest to the girls. Then of course the best girls get tips from the guys on top of that."

Tif starts to sift through her wad sorting the bills and she sees a half dozen pieces of paper with a few notes and numbers. Tif holds one up and asks, "What's this?"

Eva laughs and responds, "Looks like some admirers gave you their contact information. Which I always think is funny because all they know about you is your pussy and you know nothing about them because they are just one of many cocks. You would never be able to tell theirs apart from the others."

Kat comments, "I have a bunch too. Some of them have descriptions of their cocks. Oh, and this one has a written promise that he will lavish me with treasures. Funny."

Eva laughs, "Those are the best. If you are interested in a sugar daddy, there you go."

Tif finishes counting her money and says, "Whoa. I have 19,000 Euro. This note says I got 8,000 comission and 11,000 in tips."

Eva comments, "Pretty good for a few hours work that you enjoyed right?"

Tif asks Kat, "How much did you get?

Kat finished counting her money and replies, "Wow. Holy shit."

"What Kat. How much is it?" Tif asks anxiously.

"41,000 Euro. My sheet says I got 5,000 commission and 36,000 in tips."

Eva replies, "That is a huge take for one night, especially from the blowjob station. The only other time I have heard of a larger single night take was a year ago when this girl Sylvia took about 50 guys in her ass. They tipped well that night."

That number even made anal loving Tif cringe. Eva continues, "So any concerns or worries from tonight? I know it was an unusual experience that is not for everyone."

Tif says, "I feel a little like a prostitute, getting paid to have sex with a bunch of guys."

Kat nods her head and agrees. "I really enjoyed myself but I do feel al little whorish."

Eva says, "Yeah. I can see that. I have been able to come to peace with it. I justify it this way. I love sex and blowjobs so I am going to enjoy myself. The guys are vetted and all the guys wear condoms at the sex stations. I don't do this very often and I am not going to say no to the money. As I said before, people should do what makes them feel good. So why not? I don't think any less of either of you. You girls turned me on and if it was not 2 am and we didn't have to get up in 4 hours, I would insist you bring me up to your room so we could have some real orgasms."

This makes Kat and Tif smile. "Thanks for explaining it that way. That does make me feel a little better," Kat says.

Tif adds on, "And 41,000 Euro is quite nice Kat. Add that to what you won in Germany and this is becoming a very profitable trip."

Eva asks, "What did you win in Germany?"

Kat replies, "It is a long, but very good story. I'll have to tell you another time."

Tif adds, "It was wicked good. Kat is the shit."

Eva laughs and says, "I look forward to hearing about it. We are at the hotel so I will bid you goodnight and see you in a few hours.

Kat leans forward and pulls Eva in for a kiss. "Thank you for thinking about us and taking us with you tonight. It was a blast."

Eva smiles and says, "You're welcome."

Tif leans in and kisses her too. When the kiss breaks Tif comments, "I am holding you to your promise to come to our room and have some real orgasms."

"It's a deal. Good night."

The girls get back to their room and quickly shed their clothes. They discuss the highlights of the night while they share a shower. As they towel off Kat comments, "Tif, may I ask a huge favor of you?"

TIf nods and says, "Yeah. Anything. What is it?"

"You see, I sucked a lot of dick tonight and brought the four of you ladies to orgasms as well, but I only had a couple itty bitty ones myself. And all this reminiscing has made my pussy swell up again. Do you think you'd be willing to help me out?

Tif laughs, "I would be delighted."

They shed their towels and run to their beds naked. In a flash Tif has her face nuzzled in between Kat's thighs bringing her friend some overdue pleasure. By the time they are done, they are so exhausted they both fall asleep cuddling in Kat's bed.

A few hours later the alarm goes off. Tif crawls over Kat to hit the snooze button.

Kat asks, "What time is it? I forgot what time we set the alarm for."

Tif replies, "It's 6 am. We are supposed to get through breakfast and be ready to leave the hotel by 7."

Kat lets out a long sigh. "I feel like we just went to sleep."

Tif laughs and says, "Because we just did."

The girls are their usual prompt selves making it down to breakfast before anyone else. The rest of the group joins shortly after. There is a little small talk before Jacques whistles at them to get ready to go.

Eva drives them the hour to Paris. They spend the morning touring the grounds and the Eiffel Tower. Jacques was able to secure the very sought after trip to the top. After the group has lunch they spend some time at the Arc de Triumph. By late afternoon they are back at the hotel with the intention of relaxing before the workweek starts.

Kat and Tif are on the floor stretching after a worjout and dicussing the upcoming workweek when Tif gets a call from Colin. She answers the phone and puts him on speaker.

"Hey Colin what's up? I feel like I just saw you."

"I know. I know. But that was with a bunch of other people."

"I'm just kidding Colin. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if one of you fine ladies would be intesting in spending some quality time with me this evening. You know, to relax and get ready for the upcoming week."

Tif looks at Kat who nods her head. "I am not feeling up to it Colin. But Kat said she is down."

An obviously relieved Colin replies, "That's wonderful. When are you thinking you are available?"

Kat replies, "Right now Colin. I can be up in 15 minutes."

Colin is delighted and thanks them, and hangs up. Kat heads for the shower. As she cleans her body and lady parts, Tif talks to her. "Thanks for taking one for the team Kat. My pussy is still sore from last night."

Kat replies, "Totally okay Tif. I can use some sex and I enjoy Colin. You want me to bring you anything?"

Tif laughs, "Nah. I think I'm good. Don't rearrange your sex for me."

"Okay. We'll see how it goes."

Kat dries off and heads to Colin's room. He is sporting a huge smile as he opens the door and welcomes her in. "I'm glad you called Colin. It has been too long."

"Indeed it has. I only have so many weeks with you and Tif before you are off to college."

"What did you have in mind Colin. What do you want to do with me tonight?"

"I feel bad in saying it, but I am super horny and kinda just want to get my orgasms in. But at the same time, I never want to be THAT guy that doesn't do anything for my partner you know?"

"I know what you mean Colin. And I am very thankful you are not like that because too many guys are. I have an idea. How about I blow you until you cum in my mouth to take the edge off. Then we can start fresh from there."

"You would do that?"

"Of course. I love sucking your handsome cock and very much like your tasty load."

"Where do you want me then?"

"First let's get you naked and then we'll move you over to the chair and I will take it from there."

Colin starts undressing. Kat takes the opportunity to get undressed as well. Surprisingly Kat finishes first. Kat smiles as she sees Colin mesmorized by her body and forgetting to get undressed. Kat helps him with his last couple articles. As she reaches to pull his underwear down she sees that he is already sporting an erection. "I see you are excited to see me."

"I've been hard since you said you would be here in 15 minutes on the phone. And of course looking at your incredibly sexy body has me turned on too."

"Well thank you Colin. I am glad you like me. Let's get you satisfied."

Even though Kat sucked one cock after another for a couple hours the night before, her jaw seems to have recovered quite well. Colin heads to the chair and sits down. She walks over and kisses him gently. After a brief pause to enjoy the connection, they kiss again, this time exchanging some fluids. Finally Kat breaks the kiss and drops to her knees in between his legs. She slides her hands up his bare thighs and then lightly runs her fingernails back down. She looks down at his erection, which is just over 8 inches long and above average thinkness. "Colin you have a really nice dick. You should have the confidence that you will please any woman."

"Thanks Kat."

Kat grips his cock and pulls it toward her slightly as she leans forward and slides her mouth halfway down his member. Her warm mouth sends pleasure waves into Colin's receptors forcing him to groan. Kat sucks as she pulls her mouth back up. Over and over again, she moves up and down slowly and intently. Colin moans and runs his fingers through her hair.

Kat enjoys the feel of his cock in her mouth for several minutes before she decides it is time. She pushes his cock deep into her throat and as she comes back up she moves her tongue from side to side on the underbelly of his shaft. Colin grips her hair a little bit and lets out a deep breath.

The next time down Kat goes a little further down almost reaching the thickest part of his tool. Without picking up her pace, Kat goes up and down a few more times before she pushes his cock all the way into her throat. She pauses at the bottom squeezing his cock with her throat. He groans out, "Oh my god Kat. That's amazing. I'm going to cum any minute."

Kat pulls off his manhood and starts stroking it with her hand. "Cum for me Colin. Give me your warm load in my mouth." She puts her mouth back over the head of his cock just in time. He juts his hips forward and exclaims, "Here it comes."

Kat continues to stroke his cock as the first gush of warm cum lands on her tongue. She has been with him before and expects a sizeable load. She swallows his first offering just as another pours out onto her tongue. Over and over she swallows his seed until the last little bit seeps out of the end of his manhood. She takes a few moments to clean him before letting him go.

Kat stands up and walks over to the bed and lies down. Colin looks like he is in a daze. Kat asks, "You okay over there Colin?"

Colin replies, "There will never be anyone I experience in my life that will be as good at that as you are."

"We'll see Colin. I hope you find someone that makes you feel good."

Colin slowly works is way back up. First he sits up and then he stands. He regains his balance and then walks over to Kat. He crawls on the bed and then moves his way over to her. Sliding between her legs he hovers over the top of her. Face to face he leans down and kisses her. Playfully their tongues tango between their mouths. Finally Colin stops the kissing. He looks down on her and says, "Thank you for taking the edge off. Now it is time for me to pleasure you."

Colin kisses her more deeply for a moment before breaking the kiss to move down. A trail of kisses leads him down to her big breasts. He takes one in each hand and squeezes gently. Back and forth he goes licking and sucking on one nipple before moving to the other. Kat feels her motor revving already. Flashbacks of how horny she was last night and the thought of Colin's fat cock filling her up make her pussy gush.

Colin finally lets go of her breasts and kisses his way down her flat tummy. As he continues to head down, Kat spreads her legs and pulls her knees up. Colin uses his tongue to trail down her pelvic bone and down to her pussy. "You must be as excited as I was Kat. You are quite wet already."

"I am Colin. I can't wait for you to touch me."

Colin runs his forefinger up and down her wet gash finally pushing his digit deep inside of her causing her to moan. He goes in and out a few times before adding his middle finger. He looks at Kat's expression of joy as he slides his fingers in and out. This continues for more than a minute before Kat exclaims, "That feels good Colin, but don't tease me anymore. Please put your mouth on me."

Colin laughs and says, "Alright Kat. Anything you want."

Colin runs his tongue around her pussy a few times pulling in some juices. As he mulls them over his tastebuds, Kat lets out a quiet, "Yes." He runs his tongue all around her pussy again ending near the top to flick her bud a few times. She moans her appreciation.

Colin takes his time and finally sinks in gathering her clit and pulling it into his mouth. With a gentle bit of pressure he holds it in between his lips as he bats at her with his tongue. "Oh fuck Colin. Right there. Don't stop!"

Kat grabs his head with her hands and pulls him into her pussy hard. It is not long before her legs start to shake and she lets out a long moan. She shakes a few times and Colin sucks in her sweet juices as they flood his mouth. Both are in a state of bliss for several long breaths.

Colin starts working his fingers again as he runs his tongue all around her tiny folds. For the next several minutes he pleasures Kat completely, bringing her to another orgasm, before he finally pulls off. He kisses his way back up her body and when he reaches her face she pulls him in for a deep kiss.