All Comments on 'Cum as You Are Now'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 years ago

Great story!!! I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Really hope that you write a sequel with Trevor's family!

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

The story was rushed at the end. 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O my goddess this is the winner. Best transwoman story I've read in like forever. kisses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What plot twist? You could tell from the moment the trip was mentioned that he was gonna get taken by Trevor's dad. The only twist was that it was just dad and grandpa, and not the whole group of men. And you knew at the first social media mention, that Ebony was the tranny former roommate of Trevor. Here's some questions. Are the Two Mistresses ever gonna decide whose style of training is best? Is the girl reading her grandmother's diary from 1950s Housewife ever gonna make it to current times? And are any of the milfs ever gonna win the Turning Contest and claim their own and all the other daughters? These are questions we've been waiting years to get answers to. Do you think there are any answers or are they just some of life's mysteries? Just curious.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 2 years ago

I'm always a 'sucker' for a cock, and a story with a romantic ending too. Nicely done.

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years ago

Interesting story but I think the preface gave the story away too much. Would have been better if we knew less. Coincidentally, one of my main characters in a recent story was also named Trevor. 4/5.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Never would have read this if it hadn't been written by you. Never would have guessed it was a romance. 5/5

elboriquaelboriquaabout 2 years ago

Any chance we'll hear of some of those further adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not your best work (and you're my fav on literotica). I couldn't get through the first half of the first page. Way too much build-up and detail. See you next time.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Wow hot. And interesting twist. Black girls like Ebony are lots of fun. Had one named Summer and she also loved white cock. And she was hung also like 9-10 inches. So big in girth I couldn’t wrap my hand around it.

mako64mmako64mabout 2 years ago

With the introduction, much of the surprise is gone, but then for those that know you... the story is not that big a surprise. The story is a bit rushed, but i still like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG

So love your story lines

But Trevor needs to find out how much fun it is to reciprocate…..

LisajonesjnrLisajonesjnrabout 2 years ago

Definitely room for part 3.... family orgy at wedding rehearsal maybe....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is it with Americans and their obsession with race? Who else gives a shit about whether someone's black, white, brown, yellow, red, green...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Buck broken is funny, but Ebony/Dwayne banging Trevor's pops and grandad is gross if they're going to be a couple.

Would you fuck someone who fucked your parents? I wouldn't.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

214. Quite an imagination! You can write interesting stories. I’m not a fan of men sucking dicks or fucking either no matter what kind of chest structure they have, but they do make interesting reading.

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 1 year ago

Another great story. Jasmine, I love the way you develop your character's emotions and that you make me feel them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...