Cum as You Are Now

Story Info
A romance with a twist or two and a long-held secret.
9.4k words
4.57
56.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A romance with a twist or two and a long-held secret.

Note 1: This is an Literotica 2022 April Fools Day Story Contest. Not for humour, but for two plot twists that might make your head spin (or hopefully at least one of them will).

Note 2: Thanks to Breezy for the twisted idea.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Cum as You Are Now

2013: Freshman Year

Trevor Davis and Dwayne Brown were college roommates from very different backgrounds. In addition to their obvious racial dissimilarity... Trevor being white and Dwayne black... Trevor came from an upper-middle-class family, while Dwayne grew up poor and needed his basketball scholarship to pay the tuition. But their differing backgrounds didn't stop them from clicking immediately.

Trevor thoroughly enjoyed the many perks that came from being the roommate and best friend of the college's star basketball player: Being invited to all the best parties, issued complimentary tickets to all the games, and hooking up with all the hot slut cheerleaders from their college... who they often spit-roasted, and sometimes double penetrated.

Trevor had a big eight-inch cock that the women and girls had always loved... right after graduating from high school he'd lost his virginity to a MILF in his neighbourhood who'd seen him wearing shorts while he mowed her lawn, and he'd soon thereafter begun discovering how much older women love young men with big cocks. The first MILF blew him and fucked him all summer. She mentioned him to a couple of other older women who then paid him to do some yard work, and besides paying well, they gave him some amazing bonuses... including a woman in her late fifties who only took it in the ass... he was more than willing to oblige her idiosyncrasy.

2014: Sophomore Year

In addition to their banging a ton of coeds, almost always together, for Trevor's twentieth birthday Dwayne arranged an amazing night that included their fucking three cheerleaders from a rival college, and then watching a lesbian threesome, Trevor for the first time.

2015: Junior Year

They spent the entire school year engaged in a competition which Dwayne won easily. They seduced and banged as many MILFs as possible, double points if the woman was married.

2016: Senior Year

The possibilities for Dwayne's potential pro career soared when his team made it into the NCAA Final Four for the first time in twenty years. The games were nationally televised, and Dwayne, the captain, led his team to a win in the semi-finals with his triple-double, although they lost in the final by nine points.

Two weeks later was Trevor's parents 25th wedding anniversary, and so his Dad called and asked him... no begged, since his Dad and Grandpa were both basketball nuts... to bring Dwayne along to the family's vacation cabin nestled in the forest surrounding a lake well known for its recreational fishing and other water sports (no, just the vanilla kind, like swimming and water skiing).

Dwayne loved the idea of visiting the lake after months of intense basketball, so he agreed; he'd always gotten along famously with Trevor's father, Hank Davis.

Although Dwayne was the only black person at the party, which he was used to, most of the time he was the centre of attention.

Dwayne had a great time, so when Trevor's Dad invited him to stay all weekend, he did, even when Trevor went back to see one of his old high school girlfriends for a day... so he missed the fishing trip... a trip that forever changed Dwayne... with a long-held secret truth about who he really was coming to light in ways he could no longer deny.

Trevor then noticed that Dwayne was different during the last couple of months of their senior year. He assumed it was the stress of the upcoming NBA draft, or because they were graduating, but the threesomes came to an end.

2017

Trevor graduated with a business degree, and Dwayne was drafted eighth overall by the Miami Heat. But unfortunately, Dwayne would play just nine games in the NBA before tearing his ACL, thus ending his basketball career.

By this time Trevor was working in Baltimore, and although they'd texted every day until Dwayne's injury... they eventually drifted apart... Dwayne disappearing completely from sight... even from social media.

Trevor was disappointed, since he'd seen Dwayne as his best friend, had wanted him to be his best man at his wedding in 2019, but Dwayne had disappeared without a trace.

2022

Life did what it always does... it moved on. Trevor got married. However, they soon discovered he couldn't make babies. His wife tried to be supportive, but she desperately wanted kids of her own and so in 2020, just a couple months before the pandemic turned everything upside down, they divorced.

After two years of being single... which featured lots of social distancing and watching lots of porn at home... Trevor finally felt ready to begin dating again.

But then three nightmare dates had him reconsidering. He did get some head in his car from one woman, but when she wanted to tie him up, he bailed on her. The other two dates became obvious disasters just minutes into them.

So bored at work and taking a break in his home office, he was scrolling through Facebook, when he saw a very pretty woman named Ebony Chase in the Suggested Friends section.

Trevor couldn't say he strongly preferred black women to white, his brief marriage had been with a white Irish girl, but his most exciting sexual encounters had been those threesomes back in the day with usually black women and his black best friend. Although he wasn't gay, he'd always admired Dwayne's tall, athletic body and his big dick. On more than one occasion he'd caught himself staring at the ten-inch monster... although just out of admiration, not lust.

As he checked out a picture of this black beauty, he was sure they'd never met... but there seemed to be something familiar about her looks... which he couldn't quite put his finger on.

He admired all four of her publicly posted photos, wishing there was more of them, but alas, that would require a Friend request. Horny and intrigued, he did something he'd never done before: he sent a Friend Request to a stranger.

Trevor had returned to a spreadsheet he was working on, when his phone binged just five minutes later. Curious, he checked, and was pleasantly surprised to see she'd accepted his Friend Request. Ebony had even included a couple of words: "Hi, Trevor."

Over the next few days, Trevor and Ebony chatted via Facebook Messenger. Neither of them asked for more. They discussed their respective careers; sports (both of them loved sports... especially basketball); travel (Ebony had been travelling for the past three years, even throughout the pandemic as part of her job as a civil rights advocate, while Trevor had only wished he could travel... his one regret... having never even been outside of North America); and their love of movies (sports, comedies, action, and although this didn't come out right away, Hallmark mysteries... they also both loved Garage Sales Mysteries, and they'd both been upset when Lori Laughlin was busted for her college admissions scandal).

It wasn't until day three, Trevor having scrolled through every picture of Ebony on her Facebook, about two hundred of them, almost all wearing dresses and nylons... it was rare to see a woman in nylons... especially a woman of colour... his ex Irene had hated them, but wore them on occasion for Trevor during their courtship and marriage, but had almost always made an ordeal about it... and unfortunately nylons were one of his fetishes... even though he didn't realize it. Dwayne had teased him about it back in the day, since he'd considered pantyhose no more than an obstruction to banging (his words).

Ebony was without a doubt, the most beautiful person Trevor had ever met... well, had kind of met... she had a heart of gold, and they had many similar interests... unlike Irene and him, who had almost nothing in common once their fiery, lustful sex life had lost its point for her.

On day five, they watched the new Aurora Teagarden movie together via Facebook, chatting throughout it... they both agreed Candace Bure was the perfect person: cute, sexy, fiery, determined, and with a great ass.

As they got to know each other better, they eventually opened up about their love lives... or lack of them.

After just a week, they felt like they'd been friends for years.

Although Trevor wanted to meet Ebony in person, he didn't ask her. He was afraid of ruining a friendship, and perhaps whatever else this might become.

So it was Ebony who suggested they swap phone numbers... with Trevor eagerly agreeing.

Trevor found that Ebony's voice was as sultry and sexy as he'd imagined. Trevor mentioned his leaving South Carolina for Baltimore after his divorce when a job opportunity had popped up just weeks before COVID hit.

Ebony mentioned how she'd moved to Baltimore because her family couldn't accept her for who she was... including an exotic dancer... Ebony had bluntly told Trevor about this very early on, since she'd found the sexier of her two careers tended to ruin her relationships if she kept it secret for long. Trevor wasn't at all fazed by that reveal... especially when Ebony stressed that although she stripped for money, she never did anything else sexual for money.

About a week into their daily conversations, that once had continued all night, Trevor joked they should meet in person so he could check out her moves.

To Trevor's surprise... and excitement... but also fear... since meeting in person could change everything, and for now things were going great... Ebony agreed.

Ebony chose the location.... A relatively upscale bar called The Spot in a rough-looking part of town.

Trevor, who always hated being late for an appointment, and his ex had always been fucking late for everything, arrived twenty minutes early. He ordered a rum Collins to calm his nerves, since he was very excited and nervous about what was about to transpire. What were the odds that meeting in person could even come close to the honest intimacy of their online chats, and then those lengthy phone calls?

Ebony arrived right on time... also believing punctuality to be important but arriving early would make her look too eager... even though internally she was very eager. This encounter hadn't been just weeks in the making... but years.

As she sauntered in wearing four-inch heels, white stockings (which only a woman of colour with the utmost in confidence could pull off), and a one-piece satiny gold dress that showcased her tits and her big booty... which she loved having fucked.

All eyes turned to her... stared at her... and Ebony knew it. She was totally accustomed to married men drooling over her, to straight women re-examining their stance on their sexuality, and to every man wanting to fuck her and every woman wishing they could be her. Which wasn't arrogance... it was simply her ongoing reality.

Trevor's eyes nearly popped right out of his skull when he saw alive and in person the black beauty he'd been conversing with for the past couple of weeks. She was tall, as in really tall, 6'3" (when he asked a while later) to his 5'10", with her heels enhancing her statuesque height even further, and she was even more beautiful than any of her photos. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but no picture could possibly do justice do her beauty in the flesh. He was so captivated that it took him a moment to notice she was wearing nylons, white ones, which he'd mentioned on the phone was a fetish of his.

Even her stride was sultry... like a supermodel on a runway, but with extra sway and bounce.

As the beautiful black goddess approached, Trevor adjusted his dick, which was suddenly rock hard and not easily concealed, as he admired her ultra-long dark legs in those white nylons.

As she reached his table, Trevor stood up like a gentleman, and he was amazed by how she somehow even made the two narrow braids holding the rest of her long, black, curly hair in place look not just sexy, but divine.

Trevor was stepping around the table to pull out her chair for her, when Ebony stopped him in his tracks by opening her arms and hugging him. Her big tits squeezed against his face, and his hard cock rested against her leg... an involuntary flinch revealing the impact she was having on him... which she probably couldn't help noticing.

"It's so wonderful to meet you in person," Ebony smiled warmly once she ended the hug. Ebony sat down, and when the waiter arrived, she hurriedly ordered a drink... since although she appeared calm and confident on the outside, she was a nervous wreck on the inside. She'd been imagining this moment for a long time... for years, to be truthful... and she was fretting because of the risky reveal still lingering in her very near future.

"It's amazing finally to see you in person," Trevor replied in kind, not sure if he was in love, but thinking maybe he already was. He'd never felt like this before. Not even at the pinnacle of his romance with his ex-wife.

They had drinks and a lovely supper. They continued their conversations from online in person, with a natural flow not of two people on a first date, which Trevor hoped this was, of many, but ones who'd been lifelong friends.

Trevor had never felt more comfortable talking to a woman... even admitting his failures in past relationships and his own struggles with intimacy... his trust having been broken three times in long-term relationships... and all three times the woman had ended the relationship.

One dinner was done Trevor asked, "Do you have enough room for dessert?"

"Why don't we go somewhere more private for dessert?" Ebony asked, her seductive tone making it clear she wanted more than just dessert.

"Um, yeah. My apartment is like fifteen minutes away," Trevor said, far from wanting the night to end... the past ninety minutes having flown by in a heartbeat.

"Perfect. Did you drive?" Ebony asked. "I came in an Uber."

"Yes," Trevor said.

"Then order some cheesecake to go while I go and freshen up, honey," Ebony said, and she stood up, smiled and sauntered away, Trevor watching her walk away while admiring every curve... thinking of the Myles Goldwyn blues song called I Hate to See You Go (but I love to watch you walk away).

Trevor ordered the cheesecake and paid the bill, and when Ebony sauntered back to him looking as luscious as ever, she took his arm and they walked out... every guy in the restaurant envious of Trevor, even though he felt a bit like Dudley Moore walking with Susan Anton.

As soon as they were outside, Trevor, who was seldom aggressive in a relationship, at least not since he and Dwayne had tag teamed all those women, spun Ebony around and kissed her... passionately.

Ebony kissed him back, loving a man who took charge... something that always turned her on. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, and Trevor brought his hands to her big black booty and squeezed it.

Ebony surprised Trevor by breaking the kiss when she felt her ass squeezed. "Let's go."

"Sure," Trevor said, wondering if he'd pushed her too far.

As they drove down the street, Ebony banished Trevor's concern by resting a hand on his thigh.

Trevor did his best to focus on the road... his dick hard the entire time, as he took frequent downward glances at her amazing legs in those stockings... the white nylon looking surprisingly sexy against her black legs. He wondered if her toes were painted... he sensed they were ... likely to match her bright red fingernails.

His cock throbbed as her hand crept closer and closer to it, driving Trevor nuts with the slow tease, especially when she placed her hand directly on top of his bulging erection and began rubbing. He couldn't help blurting, "Please pull it out!"

Ebony fished out his cock as they decelerated and stopped for a red light.

"Oh, God," Trevor groaned, as Ebony began stroking his big, hard cock.

"Mmmmm, so big and hard. Is this because of me?" Ebony asked, as she rolled her fingers over his cock head.

"Yeah, and I'm sure every other guy back in the restaurant has one too," Trevor moaned.

"That's good of you to say, but I only have eyes for you," Ebony whispered in a sweet and sultry tone... actually, everything she said was in a low, sultry tone.

"Ebony," Trevor said, resuming driving.

"Yes?" Ebony asked, as she slowly stroked the fat dick she hadn't seen in a long time... but had spun fantasies about for years.

"Please suck it for me," Trevor asked, dying to see her large, luscious lips wrapped around his cock.

"Ohhhh, I don't know, Trev," Ebony said, really wanting to devour his dick... a dick she'd wanted to suck and to get fucked by for half a decade. "But I'm tempted, very tempted."

"Trev? No one has called me that since college," Trevor said. Dwayne had always called him that.

"I think it's sexier than using your entire name," Ebony said, covering her oops... not quite ready to tell him her secret.

"If you say so," Trevor said, recalling that during most of their double team conquests, the women had called him Trev, or even Trevy... but very seldom Trevor.

"I do say so," Ebony purred, stroking the big dick she desperately wanted to suck, desperately wanted to feel deep inside her... but not until he knew her secret.

"You can call me anything you want," Trevor moaned, just her hand slowly stroking and teasing his cock feeling better than any sex he'd ever had with his wife. He couldn't explain why, but he was completely captivated with this woman. If 'love at first text, chat and sight' was a thing, he was definitely checking all those boxes.

"Bob?" Ebony joked.

"I don't mind if you do," Trevor retorted playfully.

"You bad boy," Ebony purred, using all her willpower not to bend down and suck his glorious white dick. Many white men had a thing for black women, other white men had a thing for black dick, but she was the opposite: she was a black woman who had a thing for white men... and for white dick... she knew it was reverse racism and wrong... especially given her strong commitment to civil rights... and yet her past had drawn her into a love and lust for white dick... and no other variety of dick would do.

"And you're a bad girl for teasing me like this."

"Oh, I can be very bad," Ebony responded, her voice dripping with intent.

"Shit," Trevor moaned as he turned into his driveway and stopped the engine.

"To be continued," Ebony promised, leaning over and kissing him.

They went inside, Trevor fumbling with his keys from trying to hurry while his cock head was doing all his thinking.

Once they were inside, Trevor watched Ebony slip out of her heels, thus revealing her toenails were indeed painted ruby red.

"What?" Ebony asked, catching Trev staring at her feet... although she knew why... it was his foot fetish... or more precisely, his feet in nylons fetish.

"Every last bit of you is beautiful," Trevor said, going to her, wrapping his hands around her waist, pulling her in and kissing her.

Ebony melted into him as he held her tight and began tracing his lips and hot breath down her neck... one of her most sensitive erogenous zones.

"M-m-may I... may I use the restroom?" Ebony stammered, flustered from his touch, and feeling it was still too soon to let things get out of hand.

"Sure, second door on the left," Trevor said, pointing down the hallway.