Cum as You Are Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebony kissed him quickly and walked off, Trevor again watching her walk away. This time Ebony looked back and saw him watching her. Usually this would embarrass him... but not this time. She smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Trevor took the opportunity to adjust his throbbing dick, pour a couple glasses of white wine, and turn on a recording... some smooth jazz.

Trevor was sitting on a couch, hoping she would join him there when she returned, sipping on the wine... excited and nervous.

Ebony returned, feeling refreshed, excited, and determined to tell Trev her secret. She sat down beside him, trembling ever so slightly, placed her hand on his leg again and said, in a tone that for the first time tonight wasn't sensual, but was earnest instead, "Trevor. I really like you, but there are a few things I need to tell you about myself before we take this any further."

Trevor was instantly worried. No conversation that started like that could be good. He paused before asking, having checked for a wedding ring or any other sort of marital evidence while they were having dinner, "What, are you married?"

Ebony smiled, "No Trev, nothing like that. Truth be told baby, I'm all yours... or well... I want to be."

Trevor could tell how nervous she was... so different from her persona at the restaurant, where she exuded a sexual persona that overflowed with confidence.

A little confused, Trevor asked, placing his hand on her nylon-clad leg, instantly in awe of how silky sheer they were. "Well... what is it? I really like you too."

Still nervous, her body trembling ever so slightly, she asked, "Will you promise not to hate me after I tell you?"

"Ebony, I could never hate you," Trevor said. "I mean, I, um, I think...."

"What?" Ebony asked.

"I've never been the one to say this first, and it may sound ridiculous to be saying it so soon, but..." Trevor continued, feeling every part of his being in love with this woman he'd just met face to face today, even though it felt like he'd known her forever. "But I think I love you."

Ebony felt herself melt, and yet her anxiety doubled... those are words she'd longed to hear, and yet she still hadn't told him her secret. "I know that I love you, Trev... oh fuck... please give me one more kiss, because right now I'm a nervous wreck."

Trevor leaned forward, and they shared a deep, intimate kiss... his left hand going to her big right breast, and his right hand squeezing her ass. He'd never wanted to be with anyone more in his life.

Ebony was ready to just physically give in... but she had to tell him her secret. "Okay, okay," she said, "not so fast right now," pushing him away. There's still this thing you need to know."

"What is it?" Trevor said, having already forgotten completely the concern she'd briefly mentioned just a couple minutes ago.

Instead of just blurting out her secret, she said, maintaining eye contact, which took all of her courage, "Well, do you agree that it feels like we've known each other for years?"

Trevor nodded, his hand back on her nylon-clad leg, "Yes baby, I feel exactly the same way."

"Well," Ebony said, paused and took a deep breath, "what if I told you that you and I went to college together?"

Trevor gasped, "Oh fuck! Please don't tell me my buddy Dwayne fucked you."

Ebony laughed awkwardly," Well, not exactly, but...."

"But what?" Trevor asked, feeling this conversation going sideways, and he was beginning to get worried.

"Trevor," Ebony said, looking deep into his eyes, and hopefully even into his soul, "I... I... I used to be Dwayne."

"I-I-I don't understand," Trevor stammered, hearing the words, but his brain wasn't remotely processing it.

"I began transitioning after I quit playing basketball," she continued. "That's why I disappeared."

"You used to be a man?" Trevor asked, confused.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done this," Ebony said, standing up, suddenly mortified, tears beginning to form, looking like she was about to flee. "It's just that I've wanted you for so long."

Trevor too leapt to his feet and looked up at the extremely tall woman... tall just like Dwayne was... with the same dark-coloured skin as Dwayne. And now that he was looking for it, pretty much the same face under her makeup. "Are you saying..." Trevor began, but he couldn't yet completely fathom the bombshell that had just exploded in his face.

Ebony considered just leaving... this wasn't going at all like she'd hoped... yet it was going like she thought it might... not well, but not disastrously either... yet she couldn't leave without putting herself out there, "I was Dwayne Brown before I transitioned into becoming Ebony Chase."

Trevor heard the words, and had now had enough time to begin to understand what was being said, "Is that really you, D?"

"Yes, baby, it's me. The same guy who used to beat you at NBA 2k, and the same guy who couldn't ever beat you at Madden. But I'm not a guy anymore. Please don't hate me," she said, looking five entire inches down at him, just like before.

Trevor saw the fear and insecurity in her eyes and taking her hands in his... hands he now noticed were larger than any other woman's he'd ever met... large enough to palm a basketball, said, "I could never hate you, baby."

"You're calling me your baby?" Ebony asked. "Aren't you angry?"

"No, I'm certainly not angry," Trevor responded... which was true... he wasn't angry at all... and in some ways her revelation made way more sense than anything else... why he'd felt so completely comfortable with her ever since they'd first started talking... how he'd felt they'd known each other forever... because they really had. "I feel shocked. Surprised. A little overwhelmed... but I'm not the least bit angry. But why did you disappear for so long?"

"Well, as it turned out, my sports injury was kind of a blessing in disguise," she said. "I'd strongly felt drawn to becoming a woman for some time, so when my basketball career ended so abruptly, I decided just to go for it. But because I didn't want lots of notoriety, especially since I knew my parents would be so opposed to my sex change they might literally kill me, I decided just to drop off of everyone's radar until my transition was 100% completed... or rather 95% or so in my case. I don't know whether you know this or not, but a transition often takes around five years to complete, what with the hormone treatments and the surgeries. But once I was done, I got back in touch with you just as soon as I could... you're literally the only one who knows so far. Except of course for my doctors, the IRS, Social Security, and the attorney who helped me change my name."

"Wow," said Trevor. "Then I guess it's clear that you're just as serious about building a relationship with me as I now am about building one with you. But I'm curious to know about how all of this started, because you always seemed perfectly straight back when we were in college."

"Well, I was always curious," Ebony said. "I mean I loved watching you fuck other women, and I often wondered what it would be like to suck your dick, or to get fucked by you when you got into one of those dominant moods."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I mean the idea of you pushing me to my knees, shoving your dick in my mouth and roughly face fucking me was my biggest jerk off fantasy during our last two years of college," Ebony explained. "But I was so ashamed to be thinking that way... especially about my straight best friend."

"I never even suspected," Trevor said.

"I know, I hid it very well," she continued. "But it slowly ate me up inside, and after I accepted that I preferred men to women, and my basketball career came to a crashing end, I decided to stop being something I wasn't."

"Oh," Trevor said.

"And how I explored my bisexual side for the first time is an intriguing story," Ebony said.

"Is it a good story, a bad story, a sad story, or a sexy story?" Trevor asked, before he leaned forward and kissed her... wanting to make it clear he wasn't at all repelled to learn that she'd used to be a he.

"I'd say it's pretty sexy!" Ebony said, realizing that not all her secrets were out in the open yet.

Trevor sat back down and patted his lap, "Come here, baby. Let me hold onto you while you tell me all about it."

Ebony was so relieved Trev was okay with reveal number one, she sat down on his lap and snuggled into him. "Do you remember that weekend you invited me out to your parents' vacation cabin to celebrate their 25th anniversary?"

"Yes, we had a blast!" Trevor recalled, it was a great night, and the next day he'd gotten to fuck an ex-girlfriend one last time before she got married two weeks later.

"Well," Ebony said, as Trevor traced his hands up and down both of her nylon-clad legs, "that weekend was sort of my coming out party, when I even came out to myself."

"What happened?" Trevor asked, trying to figure out how that weekend could possibly have been any kind of coming out party.

"Well," Ebony began, "up until then, I'd never hooked up with any men. I'd flirted with several, but once they saw my big black dick, all they wanted to do was suck it, or to have me fuck them."

"They did? No way," Trevor said, although he'd be lying if he said he hadn't been impressed, and occasionally even mesmerized by the pure majesty of Dwayne's ten-inch black cock

"Yeah, I was shocked by how many straight men, especially straight married men, would beg me to let them suck my dick, or even to fuck their asses."

"Did you let them suck you, or did you fuck them?" Trevor asked, his cock hard and flinching beneath her ass as he listened... this narration turning him on for reasons he didn't yet understand.

"Yeah, I quickly discovered that men suck dick lots better than women do," Ebony said. "They're more eager, more submissive, and even more appreciative."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and the comparison isn't even close," she said. "Plus, fucking a guy who moaned like a bitch in heat and begged for it, was always fucking hot."

"I've never thought about those scenarios," Trevor confessed.

"Butt it feels like you're turned on by the idea," Ebony teased, wiggling her ass on his hard dick.

"Oddly, I am," Trevor admitted. "And these nylons are amazing."

"I wore them for you," Ebony said. "Actually, I started wearing them as soon as I started transitioning, and it was because of you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you loved them so much when we double teamed some hot MILF in nylons, so I knew you'd get excited to see me wearing them," she said. "Or at least you would if you were attracted to me as a woman at all."

"Guilty as charged," Trevor said. "And in case it isn't obvious by now, I'm more attracted to you than any other woman I've ever met! But keep telling me about the new you coming out."

"Okay, don't get me wrong, I used to love fucking women, especially with you, and I still fuck women," Ebony said, having learned she could seduce a straight married woman with ease, which was a lot easier than finding a man who could even fuck her adequately.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I'm bisexual, baby," she said, slowly grinding on his dick. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah," Trevor said, lifting his hands to her tits and cupping them. "Actually, it's really hot."

"And just so you know," Ebony purred, "when I'm with a woman I'm dominant, but with men I'm a total submissive."

"Is that right?" Trevor asked.

"Yes," Ebony moaned. "I love a masculine man who can take charge and fuck me senseless."

"I won't pretend any false humility on that score, since you've seen me in action so many times. So let's get you out of this dress."

"Yes let's, baby," Ebony said. She stood up, bent over and squeezed his dick before turning around and asking, "can you please unzip me?"

"Sure thing, baby," Trevor agreed, standing up, his dick begging also to be unzipped, and he slowly pulled her zipper down.

"Thank you, baby," Ebony said. She wiggled her body, and the dress slithered down to the floor. She then stepped out of it to reveal a body to die for. A big booty ass that looked like it was just made to be fucked... which it was... especially in the sexy red thong, and the sleek pantyhose that made her ass shine.

"God, this ass is amazing," Trevor said.

"Yeah? Those are the same words the first man who ever fucked me said," Ebony said, wiggling it.

"Who was that?" Trevor asked.

"You'll hardly believe me when I tell you," Ebony purred, "but you're getting ahead of my story," as she turned around.

"These are new," Trevor said, distracted from the conversation by the big, firm tits coming into view right in front of him.

"Aren't you a leg man?" Ebony smiled, as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.

"I'm an 'everything about you' man, Trevor said, leaning forward and sucking a big, hard nipple into his mouth.

"My 'everything' still includes my big, black dick," she pointed out. "I couldn't bear to part with it, since it had opened so many bedroom doors. Will that be a problem?"

"On you, it looks good," he reassured her. "I can't say I've ever wanted to play with any cock but my own, but since it's your cock, I'm suddenly looking forward to expanding my horizons."

"I'm sure that together we can come up with some sexy ideas. So do you want to hear the story of how I became a black slut for white dick?" Ebony asked.

"Only white dick?" Trevor asked, between sucking on her nipple and squeezing both of her tits.

"Yes baby, I only suck or get fucked by white dick, "Ebony moaned.

"Well, good news then," Trevor said. "My dick is white, just like the rest of me."

"Yes, that's the same big white dick I've been craving for years," Ebony agreed.

"Then you'll be satisfying that craving very soon," Trevor assured her, "and only for the first time, I hope. But right now, I want to spend some time worshipping these perfect tits; they're so gorgeous and firm. And please continue your story."

"That weekend I spent with your family changed my life forever. Because I finally found someone who knew how to give me exactly what I'd been searching for."

"Who was he?" Trevor asked, still very curious about this part... no way could it be someone he was related to... yet perhaps it was someone he knew... maybe?

"Remember that day you took off to hook up with your ex?"

"Yeah, that's the day you went fishing with my Dad and my Grandfather," Trevor said, and his eyes began to go wide as he switched to her other breast.

"Well that day, Hank and Bud taught me a lot of things," Ebony said with a smile on her face as she recalled the day that had forever changed her sexual identity, "and we never got around to doing any fishing."

Trevor stopped loving on her breasts, looked up into her eyes and asked. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Your father Hank and his father Bud were the first two men that ever bred me," Ebony revealed.

"No way!" Trevor gasped, this reveal more shocking than his learning the woman he was falling for hadn't only previously been a man, but his best friend.

"Yeah, they fucked the living shit out of me," Ebony said wickedly, as she glanced down to see a very generous bulge in Trevor's pants. She smiled as she brought her hand to his crotch, "I guess someone is enjoying my little story."

"Well... I... um," Trevor said, knowing he was indeed rock hard, although he had been all night... but now learning that his Dad and Grandfather fucked men was too shocking even to begin to process... never mind that they'd both fucked Ebony back when he was Dwayne!

"It's okay, babe. Let me stroke this for you while I tell you what happened on that life-changing day," Ebony offered, and she dropped to her knees, unbuckled his belt, then unzipped and tugged his pants down to his ankles.

Trevor lifted each foot, allowing Ebony to pull his pants completely off, while he took a mindless moment to process the crazy tale he was hearing.

As she also pulled his boxers down and off, she asked, "Do you want to hear how your Daddy and Granddaddy fucked me?"

"I do," Trevor said without even thinking about it. He couldn't explain why, but he really wanted to learn how all of this had possibly happened... it seemed unbelievable... yet he didn't doubt Ebony's honesty in the slightest.

"It's a very nasty story," Ebony warned... but not at all fearfully, since she knew him well enough to know his preference of the nastier the better... as she slowly began to stroke his dick... so excited finally to have it in her own hands... and so close to her mouth.

"I want to hear every last detail," Trevor said, looking down at Ebony on her knees.

"Mmmmmm," Ebony purred in a way that made Trevor tremble. "Well, after we'd loaded all our fishing tackle into the back of your Dad's SUV and were climbing in, Bud told me to hop into the back with him."

"Leaving the front passenger seat empty?" Trevor asked.

"Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird, but at first I didn't think anything of it," Ebony said. "Truth be told, they'd both spent a lot of time with me the day before... I thought they just enjoyed having a black basketball star to hang out with."

"They were fascinated by you," Trevor nodded.

"Yeah," she said, as she rolled her finger over his dick head... a technique she knew drove men wild. "Anyway, after your Dad had been driving us for a few minutes along a secluded road, your Granddad ordered, 'Come here, boy!' At first I wasn't sure what he meant. But then he repeated himself in a firm, no nonsense tone, and so I just did as I was told. I scootched myself closer to him."

"And then what happened?" Trevor asked with a soft moan... having never particularly enjoyed hand jobs... until now.

"Then a moment later, he grabbed my hand and placed it directly on his crotch."

"No way!" Trevor exclaimed. His Grandfather was always straightforward... always direct... but this was a line he'd never fathomed Gramps crossing.

"I felt his big hard dick through his pants, and my eyes went wide."

"Wow!"

"And then he looked me in the eye and said, 'Pull it out, boy!'" Ebony continued as she licked Trevor's fat shaft, "Which I astonished myself by doing without hesitation!"

"Crazy," Trevor moaned.

"He then asked, as I stared at his big white dick, 'Do you like what you see?' But I couldn't speak. I just stared at his big, fat, veiny, white dick. I was completely enthralled by it. It looked so inviting... and so beautiful."

"You realize you're describing my Grandfather's dick," Trevor said, this narration so surreal, yet so hot.

"Your dick just got a bit harder, so you seem to be enjoying it," Ebony said, swirling her tongue around his dick head. "Plus, all three of you Davises have big, fat, white dicks... but yours is the largest."

"I've never compared them, so that's good to know," Trevor smiled, not really caring about it, but more about the story he was hearing, and the teasing pleasure he was receiving.

"That's when he surprised me again by kissing me. The kiss was tender and gentle, as our tongues met. Then he slowly lowered my head to his lap, and without needing to think about it, I opened my mouth and accepted his big, fat dick into it. Like I'm about to do to yours right now," Ebony said, as she took his dick into her mouth and bobbed up and down on only the first couple inches for just a few teasing moments, before continuing her story.

"As I began sucking on my first white dick, Bud said, 'What did I tell you, Hank? This boy is ripe for breeding.' Your Dad responded, 'You're right again, just like you're always right about these things. So let's forget about the fishing. I'd better pull around to the back of the lake, so we'll have more privacy."